[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previously: >>78213335

Well, this is attempt number three. Again, for a brief overview of the situation, I read a really wholesome story on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ) hosted here, in /r9k/. The story was about a certain anon that reunited with his childhood friend after being separated for years after she got in a car accident. A copy of the original thread is here: https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752

As strange as it sounds, I wish to meet this person, hug them, and shake their hand for giving me such an emotional rollercoaster.

My email is still vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com. Anon, if you're out there, I would really appreciate the opportunity to thank the man who gave me such a wonderful story. Neither you nor Olivia forgot each other or gave up. So neither would I. I will post at minimum, once everyday until either I reach closure or I die.

For the random trivia of the post, there exists a theory known as the Westermarck effect that basically says that people are essentiallly psychology wired into not being attracted to people who they lived with like siblings while young. The support for this theory is debatable, and I hope this isn't true, because I absolutely adore childhood friend romance stories.
>>
>>78217381
that story is fake though do you know that? I got the feels too(mostly jealousy since I don't have female childhood friends or any female contact really) but it just screams fake 4chan greentext. there were many of these back in the day but the culture faded away. this one was a rare example of them being good.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9 KB, 182x277)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>78217407
I know it might be fake. But until I've received closure or exhales my last breath, I will continue searching. The story was just too good, man. I have a soft spot for childhood friends.
>>
>>78217381
>I wish to meet this person, hug them, and shake their hand for giving me such an emotional rollercoaster.

He has the love of his life, why would he want to meet some homewrecker?
>>
>>78217666
Because he seems like a nice guy, and I really want to thank him for the story. Under normal circumstances, I would just do the handshake part, but it was really emotional, and hugging kinda came as an instinct.

I do see where you're coming from though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.