[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mbti insults.jpg (36 KB, 421x463)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
mbti related discussion here
>>
mbti is fake seriously its all fake you gota trustt me
>>
mbti is totaly seriously real yu ojust need to read jung trust me
>>
File: 1718963605763414.jpg (41 KB, 421x463)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Those threads are completely inutile.
>>
OP image perfectly describes mbti-believers. It's just astrology for effeminate perma virgins.
>>
File: 1705852017779357.png (70 KB, 1314x192)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
whose*

>>78240141
>OP image perfectly describes mbti-believers. It's just astrology for effeminate perma virgins.
>>
>or, as it's also called, ESTJ
FTFY.
>>
>>78240071
Long-winded insults are reddit and cringe
>>
the perfect type 'infj'
>>
>>78241178
>perfect type
Which 4 types have the most potential if they were able to consume all information in every library?

Give a short paragraph on your reasoning and state your type.
>>
>>78241278
He's saying that because he loves Turbie
>>
turbie isnt an infj
hes an enfp
>>
>>78241599
Yes, but why am I saying what I said?
>>
>>78241760
I didn't say anything as to why you are saying what you said
>>
>>78241955
but as to why you said what I said I am now saying to you as to why
>>
>>78242034
That's it, i'm not saying anything anymore
>>
>>78240071
socionics is 10 times better. that's all am gonna say.
>>
>>78242413
WEEEWOOO WEEEWOOO
RETARD SPOTTED!
>>
>>78241679
Turbie is a girl and super turbulent stop trying to disrupt her peace please :)
>>
>>78242461
is he turblet or is he peaeceful which is it?????
>>
>>78242419
Stupid normie with surface-level knowledge of typology spotted.
>>
>>78242503
absolutely kek level projections anon
>>
>>78242473
Is she turbie
Or is she peaceful?
The time is vital
My hands are full
And I'm on my knees
Praying to the Future
Is she turbie?
Are we Human??
>>
/3/ = ISFJ
/a/ = INTP
/adv/ = ENTJ
/an/ = ISFP
/b/ = ENTP
/bant/ = ENTP
/biz/ = ESTP
/c/ = ISFJ
/cgl/ = ESFP
/ck/ = ESFJ
/cm/ = ISFP
/co/ = INxP
/diy/ = ESFJ
/f/ = idk
/fa/ = ESFP
/fit/ = ESTJ (maybe ENTJ)
/g/ = INTP
/gd/ = ISFJ
/gif/ = ESTP
/his/ = INTJ
/i/ = ISFJ
/ic/ = ISTJ
/int/ = ENxP
/jp/ = INFP
/k/ = ISTP
/lgbt/ = ENFP
/lit/ = INFJ
/m/ = INTP
/mlp/ = INFP
/mu/ = INFP
/n/ = ESTJ
/news/ = ENTP
/auto/ = ESTP
/out/ = ESTJ
/p/ = ESFP
/po/ = ISFJ
/pol/ = can't decide between ENTP or INTJ
/pw/ = ESTJ
/qa/ = ENTP
/qst/ = INFP
/r9k/ = INFP
/s4s/ = ENFP
/sci\ = ISTJ (maybe INTJ)
/soc/ = ENFP
/sp/ = ESTP
/t/ = INTP
/tg/ = INxP
/toy/ = IxFP
/trv\ = ESTP
/tv/ = idk
/u/ = INFP
all vidya boards = ISTP
/vip/ = ESTP
/vt/ = INFP
/w/ and /wg/ = ISFP
/wsg/ = ENFP
/wsr/ = ESFJ
/x/ = INTP
/xs/ = ESTJ
/y/ = INFP
trash and coom boards = ISTP
>>
>>78242724
>/g/
>/his/
>/r9k/
yet i am infp
>>
>>78242565
MBTI is solid, but it's more of a blueprint for more complex and accurate-to-reality systems, socionics is actually one of the best approximations currently.
>>
>>78242565
but you don't have to care about that, all that super-detailed dimension jargon bullshit. maybe you just like brain-dead mainstream astrology-level personality tests that tell you how quirky and unique you are. good for you.
>>
>>78242413
Finally a fellow socioanon. I hope World Socionics Society becomes widespread, they're by far the best source.

https://pastebin.com/YiVJYiS7
>>
>>78240071
ISFP is the only type that matters in reality.
>>
>>78243693
ISFPs are just gayer INFPs
>>
>>78244096
you don't understand and that's fine. ISFPs are the best type.
>>
File: 1716048724712733.jpg (87 KB, 637x548)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>78243663
They're indeed the best, thanks to them I learned the true nature of socionics thoroughly. My informed verdict is that socionics is rotten inane word salad stuck in an abandoned septic tank. I guarantee that once I'll answer to a request to elaborate, no socionics fan will give me a proper reply further.
>>
File: typology.png (506 KB, 2855x2847)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>78243426
Socionics is such a good approximation that it's considered very pseudoscientific by every personality psychologist outside of the socionics bubble
>>
>>78244320
To be fair (just for the fun of getting off to it), all typology bubbles are behaving territorial
>>
>>78244333
Because most type theorists are either too prideful to cooperate with trait theorists, or have their own macabre corporate overlords who care more about the money than anything else, like the Myers-Briggs Foundation.
>>
>>78244314
As you said I don't expect you to respond but I don't understand how someone can think that about socionics but not Jung or MBTI as well.
>>
What makes INFPs feel such strong connections for certain people? I'm an INFP and I've been trying to talk to some women to possibly date, and one so obviously outshines the other two, but... I can't put my finger on why. She has similar interests and views to I, which is a great positive, but I feel like there's something more than that. I can't describe this emotional connection I feel. I just feel it
>>
>>78244314
Alright, go ahead and elaborate. what's the harm of being corrected? I just hope you can differentiate between personal opinions and logic.
>>
>>78243426
It's not the blueprint, that sort of thinking is precisely why shitonics is shit.
MBTI is a complete building based on its own blueprint, shitonics comes along and sees that building and says "I can build this better." Then goes on to build a completely different building, with a completely different style and the two buildings have no similarities other than the fact that shitonics calls the trusses holding the roof on their building the same as the trusses holding the roof on MBTI's building.
>>
File: ufdg4tltdg4z.png (1.19 MB, 1104x828)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>78242724
/mu/ being INFP seems like a no brainer, but I never really go there. Maybe I should change that. Any /mu/ goers here? What's your type? Favorite genres/bands?
>>
>>78244596
used to go there a lot but /mu/ has become a complete circlejerk of newfags and I don't use those words lightly unfortunately

I'm INTP/ENTP last I checked
>>
>>78242419
Mbti is meant to be digested by retards and astrology women
>>
>>78242724
ISTP. My top boards are /out/, /p/, /mu/, /adv/ and /r9k/. I don't use any vidya boards or coom boards.
>>
>>78244596
/mu/ hasn't been good in a like a decade don't bother bro. the upsides of it back then can presently be found by other means and the """board culture""" and general disposition of the average /mu/faggot was always shite
>>
>>78238539
>>>MY
bittle fwogz know *I* do the (((talent scouting)))

I just wanted to post cute pin I saw at museum the other day and botbloxxing is for the imaginationally bereft

rember when day are nostalgia always bump [queup.net] radio 2024
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3MtpX0MSRFK56OcmwbjDKq
>>
I have been in this dumb psychology thread for 4 years and I have not even been taught how to make friends once. In fact, this thread has made me worse. Testament to how useless the information is here if it can't improve you in a material way.

No, I'm not asking too much. What is the point of a psychology thread if it doesn't materialise anything meaningful?
>>
File: omnomnom.jpg (108 KB, 900x1015)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>Your type
>If you had to eat from only one taste category (sour, sweet, salty, bitter, savory&/umami) for a month, which would you pick?

https://youtu.be/B__EgjtxZEM
>>
File: bricks mentioned.jpg (91 KB, 640x800)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>78245503
You're probably semantically correct in saying you haven't been
>taught
but

Have you learned tho? All the spoonfeeding and/or lecturing in the world can't make you go put into practice, WITH CONSISTENCY AND DISCIPLINE, what you know. Y'know?

What are you struggling with specifically? What are your current most considerable environmental and personal barriers to making/maintaining friendships?
>>
>>78245574
>>Your type
???
>f you had to eat from only one taste category (sour, sweet, salty, bitter, savory&/umami) for a month, which would you pick
I'd pick you.

https://youtu.be/1rVY08gRGmA?si=YX-3T_oKEj6oFkR1
>>
>>78245605
Well, for starters there's a lot to it that doesn't get the slightest mention. Making friends is an enterprise in colour. I am colour blind.

Let's not pretend that mbti and associated is at all useful. There is an absence of actionable material.
>>
>>78245634
Why are you all so useless? This is why I have no friends, because every time I end having to do everything myself.
>>
>>78245634
The goal of MBTI is not for you to make friends, it's for you to understand yourself, your motivations and your actions.

If you want to make friends, go outside and talk to people. That's all there is to it. Like literally how can you be so bad at something that we've been doing for hundreds of thousands of years?
>>
>>78245829
now, the obvious conclusion is underageb&, but hear me out... anon is old. quite old, possibly ancient. it's simply that it took him so many years to truly begin to live...
>>
>>78245829
delete your post before you get banned
>>
>>78245574
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>If you had to eat from only one taste category (sour, sweet, salty, bitter, savory&/umami) for a month, which would you pick?
SWEET!
>>
>>78246354
>SWEET
https://youtu.be/BHFvM6Jh1_w?si=bw9pw9VvbFMOEVf4

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.