[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702850276120.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Attempt seven. Previously: >>78240428

Summary for some people; I read a really wholesome story here, and was hoping to make contact with the original writer. Thus far, I think we've achieved a breakthrough, and the writer sent a message in the fourth thread I started (https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/78224396#p78224396).

We're getting close, but just in case. Anon, if you're reading this, I messaged you on reddit a few times. If you don't remember your reddit password, I hope you can drop me an email at vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com.
>>
Yes, I am autistically pursuing this. No, I am not giving up.
>>
>>78251774
>I want to steal this man even though he has his perfect wife already, instead of going out and making my own friendships
>>
>>78251872
Yeah, I know how it looks. However, it's a really good story, so of course I'm fixated on it.
>>
>>78252080
then appreciate it and move on
why do you need to see this man? why does it matter if he knows how you feel? how do you think his wife will feel about this?
>>
dont worry about the haters. you're not hurting anyone so far so you're fine
>>
>>78251872
So the typical women strategy, trying to nab a man thats already "approved" by another woman
>>
>>78252520
this will literally never make sense to me
>>
>>78252145
Because I'm a lonely loser, and upon seeing this really wholesome story, my mentally disabled ass immediately fixated on it. I wanna meet this guy because I love the story. Because I'm a selfish loser. Unless he tells me himself, I will not stop.
>>
>>78252707
If you were the wife, would you want someone like you meeting and hugging their husband
>>
>>78252766
If I was in her position, I would find the situation (guy online meeting up just to thank him for the story) slightly odd, but I would personally respect the person's devotion. Other people might think differently, and I don't blame them.

But until I receive confirmation that he would prefer that this stops, I will tell him that I respect his decision, and stop actively looking for them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.