[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702850276120.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Previously: >>78251768

Some of you already get the idea, so I'll start differently. I'm fixated on this story to the point of autistic insanity, because of how wholesome it is, and because of my gut feeling. I know how the internet works and how there is a large amount of fake stuff on it, the authors might lie and insist that it's real, all that. I have a good gut feeling that it is real.

Yes, I know that my attempts to make contact with the original writer can be slightly creepy and obsessive. I can see your point of view. If the original writer tells me to stop, I will respect his decision, and cease all efforts to make contact. Until then, I will continue screaming into the void, in the unlikely chance I get a response.

For those who don't know the story, this is the summary, quoted from an earlier post:
>July 16th, 2024, 6:14pm, UTC+8, I watched a youtube video about a story that was written here. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ [Embed] [Embed] and a copy of the original thread is https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752

>In summary, the story anon writes describes how he and his childhood friend were separated for years after she got into a car accident when they were both twelve. After years, they reunited.

As weird as it sounds, I've been trying to make contact with the original writer. For why, I honestly don't know. I just have an overwhelming desire to shake his hand, thank him for sharing such a beautiful story, giving me such an emotional rollercoaster.

To the author: I've sent some messages on reddit, but if you don't remember your reddit password, it won't do anything. In the unlikely event you read this, I would love to make contact with you. I don't know any other way of global communication other than an email.
>vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com
If you're reading this, please drop me an email.
>>
Yes, I'm devoted to this seemingly futile endeavour. But better to try for a lifetime and fail, than not to try at all. His story taught me that much, at least.
>>
gawd, still on about this? how much time have you spent on this already
>>
>>78263395
I estimate an average of fifteen minutes a day for the past five days. Not like I would have spent that time doing anything more productive than this, really.
>>
So how do you even have proof you spoke to him or will speak? He wasn't a tripfag
>>
>he doesn't know the interwebz will shut down soon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.