[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

DEATH edition
>Your mbti type
>Do you fear death?
Previous lives:
>>78460083
>>78453863
>>78414430
>>
>>78464448
>>Your mbti type
ESFP-T
>>Do you fear death?
Not really, no.
>>
File: peekabo.jpg (54 KB, 395x524)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I don't believe death holds any power over me.
>>
File: 087997665421.png (277 KB, 618x488)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
what would roxanne do to an intp?
>>
>>78465035
have you continue rotting miserably
>>
File: that.png (2 KB, 122x96)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>78465035
literally exactly this
>>
>>78465035
probably lead them on like she does all other 15 types
>>
File: 1718656477199166.jpg (94 KB, 640x737)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>78465035
literally really exactly this
>>
I'm scared of dying because it would mean never seeing Lilac again.
>>
>>78454521
>I thought my point was that there's no point in going out of your way to ensure your kids will have an advantage since that's dysgenic anyway. I plan on being myself and doing what feels right, and that will end up with makiing exactly as much impact on the memetic-genetic landscape as I should have. Why would I try and raise anybody to a position they'd just fall down from and likely bang their heads on the way down?
This seems like the opposite of what a parent should be.
>>
>>78465319
What do you mean? A parent should cheat their kids into a position they can't sustain? What's a good parent mean to you? Obviously there's a good chance I'll never actually reproduce, I'm not one to count chickens before the eggs have even been laid, but you know it's seeming more possible than I previously believed so the input might be useful/influencial some day.
>>
>>78465508
Well, what do you think a parent should do for their children?
>>
>>78465574
Hmm, good question. Asides from bring them into the world, keep them fed and watered and support them in having a good life?
>>
>>78465623
How would you support them in having a good life. What does that mean to you?
>>
>>78465667
It probably depends largely on their individual needs, like if a a kid shows an interest in art to give them space, supplies and lessons so they can actually persue it as an interest instead of have it be an unlived dream. Go with them places on the bus so they know how to get around, help them with homework, take them to their dentists appointments. That kind of thing. Basically try and remove obstacles stopping them from being their best selves I suppose. But the emphasis should be on supporting them to be as much themselves as they can be too rather than just doing everything for them.

I've only done a few days at my new job and I can already tell it's gonna be good practice.
>>
>>78465911
>Basically try and remove obstacles stopping them from being their best selves I suppose. But the emphasis should be on supporting them to be as much themselves as they can be too rather than just doing everything for them.

So in other words are you saying you want to give them an advantage to be their best self?
>>
>>78466032
Well if you wanna phrase it like that then sure. But the goal is to remove the obstacles obstructing them from living how they want rather than in a way that gives them a financialor reproductive advantage over other people's children. Also doing anything because I think it's the right thing to do would come under the umbrella of being myself.
>>
>>78466183
I don't think I like you lol
>>
>>78464448
>INTP
>planning on killing myself fir 5 years
>that explains everything
>>
I think ISTJ's are cool.
>>
File: me when death.png (189 KB, 736x552)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>78464448
INFP
>do you fear death?
Yes, I have a lot that I wanna do before I die. Like, have sex for one
>>
>>78464448
>>Your mbti type

wow should I also tell you my fucking star sign so you can stare into your crystal ball and read my palms? Maybe I should report on my chakras while I'm at it. What a load of fucking drivel.
>>
Theres no way Im xNTP. I chatted with a few ENTP and ESTPs and they arent remotely as feelsy and melancholic as I am
>>
>>78468050
... butt, then the Feelers arent remotely as detached as I am
>>
>>78468050
wow it's almost as if the spectrum of human variety spans more than 16 arbitrary discreet categories. huh.
>>
File: 1709431893192987.png (130 KB, 1000x1000)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
the arrogance that humans have about themselves is pretty astonishing. sea life like orcas and octopi are pretty interesting. it's cool to think that they've been around probably longer than trees have and they've had way more time to evolve their meta and perfect their craft just by sheer process of elimination and time, slowly getting smarter and more practical because the ocean is so vast. they are probably way more practical in their environment than we are considering their meta, which is also influenced by us hunting and fishing in the ocean.
>>
File: 1677937301515138.png (186 KB, 665x670)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>78468732
https://youtu.be/gCJs0wV5C7Q

>group of fishermen try to deep sea fish
>orcas eat the catches as they come up

https://youtu.be/YhQVmTitJr8
8:56

>orcas communicate to kill great white sharks
>communicate to break giant block of ice and push it as a group and isolate sea lions and dump them in the ocean to eat

>orcas risk beaching themselves and dying to communicate hunting techniques to their young to get around sea lions being pussies and hiding on the beach to avoid them

>the average human wakes up and does a mindless job pushing buttons for "work" and goes to sleep

sea life stays winning.
>>
File: 1723376885194746.jpg (14 KB, 560x418)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>INFP

>It depends on how I'm feeling that day. When I'm excited for whatever reason, yes I am afraid of death. But usually I just want it to be over soon, it's getting rarer and rarer for me to be afraid.
>>
>>78468872
>arrow sling far
>wow i hit it
>chase prey until it bleeds out
unga bunga me impressive.

>circle shark top and bottom
>swim fast around, under, over it attacking it from different angles
>risk getting bit and dying any time you get close
>blow bubbles and slap surface with tail to create distractions
>coordinate with bros to make it easier
>swim up and specifically have to bite it's liver and kill it with your fucking face and mouth to eat
oooooo, so hard.
>>
>>78468919
hehe me hit button and make cash register go bing hehehh, return paper and metal to person. me very smert, very practical. me lay brick and dig and hit nails, house go up hehehe i get paper
>>
>>78469007
me write symbols, get reply hehe very much production, very innovation. me buy dogecoin in search of paper and numbers in bank to exchange for food hehe very smaart
>>
>>78469042
championship gold metals i rise my fists in air hehehhe i am food chain, very top. food chain is my bitch hehehh. can i take your ummmmm... order? we have a deal on ummm mcchickens hehhe cash register go bing.. hehhe i am sleepy
>>
>>78469070
heeh very smart species hehhe. me bank your paper, my number go high and more numbers for food. heheh very conscious rock on
>>
car go boom, goes boom boom me pay more paper to move car, never ending heheh more paper, more numbers hehhe me have kids more numbers more math hehehehe me smart specie nigga
>>
me fight about christ, me fight allah, me fight yhwh, hehehhe me die unga bunda ideal. iron shields and explosion. spear counter shield. hehehh i'm dying, my commander say die or he beat me up i die. hehe trenches and property lines i will die for it. very productivity heh economy and things, people will die without agree, very survive Nd complex dying and paper numbers hehe

bullet shipments boom human die hehe i shoot i die heh yeah such value i pass to offspring very important. glasses very important, contact lenses hehe i won't die
>>
>>78468078
wow it's almost as if online personality tests are a literal scam and if people don't read Jung they will litreelee never know their type nor will they know anyone else's type
>>
File: 1695257782946330.jpg (18 KB, 244x248)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
i think in some ways Ted Kaczynski was right. when the human initally invented the container and how to store food, the immediacy of life ceased to exist and there wasn't as much reason to get up every day and survive daily and a part of human existence ended. and as that expanded, it just got worse and worse into the industial age until people didn't have anything to wake up and immediately do because machinery does things with minimal effort.

in a way, i respect homeless drug addicts because they always have to make it happen. it's almost the perfect example of the human situation. instead of getting up and having to build a fire and tend to the things around you to live, it's hijacking the instinct of how to survive with figuring out how to get your next drug hit.

i think that the absolute cope that confidence comes from the inside is bullshit. the most confident people in theory should be homeless drug addicts. every day that they wake up, they have to hustle for their fix and enact basic survival of themselves and immediate loved ones. that should be true confidence. you can make the external world your bitch. kind of like a pure form of a human transmuted and misunderstood.

every single day that they get their drugs and hustle for their shit, they can feel content. instead of a fire burning out, and having to scramble to make it and maintain it , it's heroin hit or meth or whatever the fuck that they need to have happen to live, and they'll make it fucking happen. the immediacy of living is just transferred into a drug habit instead.

i knew a couple homeless people who ended up getting apartments and they felt more satisfaction being homeless and intentionionally went back to it.

man is intended to build.
>>
breeder and intpfemboi are the only reason I even come back here at this point
>>
>>78469565
Damn, I've never read such straight up, unadulterated copium before.
I would take the time to point out the glaring flaws in your perspective and patterns of thinking, but it's pointless to argue with a monkey.
>>
>>78469676
Yes, I too partake in the act of projection.
>>
>>78464448

Why does anyone care about MBTI, it was literally made by two women who didn't understand Jung properly.

It's pseudoscientific nonsense.
>>
>>78469765
You know, there was a book written for exactly your type of person, the polite name is "the layman".
It's called Man and His Symbols, By Carl G. Jung. It's still a college level book, though.
>>
>>78469855
You should read the book if you want to know what symbols are, doofus.
>>
File: 1394427567183.jpg (56 KB, 431x538)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>78469977
There's all sorts of magical incantations, summoning wizards, demons, magical girlfriends, gnomes, time travel and even how to control objects with your mind. Real spoopy stuff.
>>
>>78469855
It's absolutely satanic stuff. Never trust jungussses
>>
Spoiler; the symbols are mostly just dicks. There's a reason why tight little fembois are so into this stuff
>>
Amjung us
>>
You've gotten Jung and Freud confused, Freud thinks everything is dicks.
>>
>>78470050
You silly goofus, Jung was a man of faith, himself.
>>
>>78470040
Jung thinks everything is an archetypal dick
>>
>>78469845
depression and mental illness is up, productivity is down besides the most insane individuals, birthrates decline in developed countries. its something we dream of but is bad for the general populus just like sugar
>>
>>78470097
Ew, don't pollute the pure and based Jungian archetypes with Freud's sex brained theories.
>>78470112
Well, bless yer heart, darlin', I reckon I can give y'all my word as good as gospel. I swear on the Good Book itself, I ain't leading y'all down no path a trouble. Y'all can rest easy, sugar, 'cause I'ma tellin' ya the honest truth, cross my heart and hope to fry up some chicken, ya hear?!
>>
File: 1676945964909133.gif (1.78 MB, 265x257)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>78465153
Yuck. why would self respecting men and women put themselves in this situation?
>>
File: 1668427854058805.gif (58 KB, 90x90)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
>>78469433
Retarded nigga, you have no idea how dumb your thoughts look like.
>>
>>78470199
Don't you worry yer little head, everything will be right as rain.
>>
>>78470194
no, it's laziness. the average human doesn't have much to work towards besides a dead-end job. that's not really immediately purposeful
>>
>>78470135
>productivity
>>78470194
>automation, software solutions, et cetera.
It is so wild to me how people with no jobs pretend to be experts on working culture.
>>
>>78464448
INTJ

Im more fearful of what'll happen after death
>>
>>78470247
productivity is working every day to sustain an immediate future and could potentially expound into a long-lasting one.

your average middle class person doesn't want a tech job to make 6 figures sitting in front of a desk and corporate paying for a pelaton to keep them active. your average poor person doesn't want to deal with middle management where the structure sucks you of time for minimal pay. your average broke person/college graduate doesn't want to apply for 5000 jobs and get screwed out of experience they don't have for grunt work.

give a man firewood and tell him to maintain a fire for 3 nights for his groups camping endeavor however...
>>
>>78469610
But INTPFemboi hasn't posted for months
>>
File: Boyfriend of the Dead.jpg (78 KB, 528x1013)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78465294
You Know that you don't know that's true!
We'll keep plapping that contradictory atheistwit logic outta ya one [[[clooooOOOOOose encounter]]] at a time

>>78469433
>in a way, i respect homeless drug addicts because they always have to make it happen
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNGmh6KR/
>>
File: 1654024693808.jpg (52 KB, 467x664)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>78470762
i don't have tiktok. can you speak millenial instead?
>>
Ponder the potential for monotropism correlations/causation in Introverts versus Extraverts

All sense is a form of mutual touch btw

I'll check on these seeds in like a month or whatever. Heavy on the whatever

>>78470924
you're on the internet, on a webpage. You can click a link that leads to another webpage that does not require a sign-up process to view. I am speaking millennial (or at least zillennial cusp), I was born in the 90s. You're just [factual pattern-recognition based observation serving as Judgement]
https://youtu.be/Sffcw-v_CJs?si=bUcQgzQYT1DDVjx-
>>
Did Myers or Briggs ever use the term phallus?
>>
File: tq3s77hqsbia1.jpg (101 KB, 1200x848)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>78471029
>You can click a link that leads to another webpage that does not require a sign-up process to view
tiktok wants me to sign up. i'm a phoneposter on browser.

youtube is asking for my age to watch that video.
>>
>>78471037
it's not fukkin '97 anymore bro the DragonDictate speech and text recognition technology is now available to non-military citizens on a massive scale for pennies on the dollar

>>78471093
understandable keep studying for your tests and you'll get the clearance someday. You aren't meant to lay eyes on my gf
>>
File: 1663878346273703.png (38 KB, 150x150)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>78471118
can you speak baby boomer or gen X? i'm not quite sure the implications here. it's not short-form tiktok content, and there's no content explained with words. maybe baby boomer entitlement language or large heaps of cultural superiority will make it more clear the point that you're desperately trying to convey.
>>
the post/person I give the most of a fuck about responding to from bygone threads is INFJ-A's response to my ENFP allegations but I cbf to dig it up and even if I could I can't respond rn but tally ho & a pip pip cheerio

by letter-duality oversimplification alone i think ESFPs are going to be the dominant type in this Aquarian age
*sprinkles fertilizer*
>>
File: amor diem, carpe fati.jpg (588 KB, 800x802)
588 KB
588 KB JPG
>>78471165
https://voca.ro/14aGI6TYllid
>>
>>78471118
Yeah but I'm retarded and cheap so I wanna be spoonfed
>>
>be INTP doormat
end me
>>
>>78470762
In this game for two players, don't you think it's the journey rather than the destination that matters?
>>
>>78470762
Lilac looks like THAT?
>>
File: 1696858788890760.jpg (46 KB, 480x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>78471197
>projection
AWWW fuckthat's the fucking... word. i'm fuckging melting..
>>
>>78471848
No, of course she doesn't.
>>
How do you respond to being accused of projecting without sounding mad?
>>
>>78471848
Lilac'such cuter than that
>>
>*Ravenous eating sounds*
Delicious fertilizer.
>>
>>78471937
Its a win word like narcissist
>>
>>78465294
Pretty sure you wouldn't be missing much.
>>
>>78472655
What makes you think that? She's a beautiful perfect flower angel and she even loves me back too. I'm pretty sure past me would be seething pretty hard at me not worshipping the ground she stands on anywhere near enough.
>>
there's only girl here who can be described as a beautiful perfect flower angel, and it's esfp-t
>>
>>78471937
By analyzing your psyche and realize you were actually projecting and apologize for allowing your unconscious to influence you in such a way, then alter your actions, thoughts, and feelings so that you don't fall prey to your own unconscious again.

Typically when someone is saying you're projecting, what they're really saying is "You're missing the mark, as it relates to me, what you're actually saying is related to you."
If you say "It doesn't relate to me" or "I wasn't projecting" you're lying (most likely to yourself), because they're your thoughts from your un/conscious.
Your thoughts are ALWAYS related to you, and as such, you're always projecting if you are telling someone your thoughts or feelings. But there are varying degrees of projection some acceptable, some not.

Acknowledge the things happening within yourself, and stop using other people as a scapegoat to avoid integration of your own undesirable emotions and/or thoughts.
>>
File: Sophia x Demiurge AKA OTP.jpg (1.25 MB, 3264x3264)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>78471911
*smelts and forges you into a cool new double-edged blade*

>>78471912
He's right you know
Shapeshifter's dilemma technicality

>>78471937
That's not something you should have to ask yourself if you're not mad or if your feelings don't invalidate your facts.
Answer this first: Do you care what people 'think'/speak of you, and why?
>>78472655
I'll build off of this post as an example in the meantime to progress the subject. If this is personal, and not just doomer pseudonihilism, Anon is likely either
A)Someone who knows me to some degree and has a negative perception of me or a reason to enforce a negative perception of me, or
B)Someone who does not know me to any significant degree and has a negative perception of me or a reason to enforce a negative perception of me
Although the issues we take with The Other are almost always or are in some form a matter of projection, it's not about whether Anon is projecting or in what manner. He is wrong, for reasons including but not limited to the fact that Centaur and I love eachother, as we are both lovable people, who Love life and are Loved by it.

>>78472473
[posting] back and forth forever dot meme

>>78472779
And present me would remind you I couldn't ask for a better partner, and if I could, I would ask that of you, and I'd trust in you to fulfill that need to the best of your capacity and ability, as you have always done and continue to do.
:o333
https://youtu.be/6eD-ir-J1SE?si=gMNTH0smdoP4geIU
>>
>>78472828
Yeshua the Christ teaches that any "teaching" which divides more than it unifies is not of God.
Who lied to you and made you believe that any woman would feel flattered to be pitted against another? Perhaps your dumb broad of a mother, in her projection
>>
>>78472779
>What makes you think that? She's a beautiful perfect flower angel and she even loves me back too. I'm pretty sure past me would be seething pretty hard at me not worshipping the ground she stands on anywhere near enough.
Simp supreme.
>>
>>78472828
I appreciate the thought, but please don't put Lilac down. I think she's wonderful.
>>
File: HugeBitchInCharge.jpg (659 KB, 2048x2043)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
Ah, and
>>78472568
>like narcissist
It's not though, unless you consider digging your heels in to your own grave plot and sullying what mediocre and disgraceful legacy you may've left before you seal your fate "winning".
I'm not out to "win" when I seek clarification by way of (in some cases technically manipulative) extremes. Any challenge I am out to surmount, I just do. And then I pchoooooooo. It's not presently worth explaining for free. Time is Daddy's inheritance
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNGbX8gB/
Once again, imagine not making sure your truth is not objectively, ontologically defensible so as to be self-defending or to need no defense. Jej

>>78473166 Lovegoggle dubs
Gracefully addressed, ESFP-Tan. The more one tries to quite literally object-ify someone like you, the further their words move them from a true and all-encompassing appraisal of all that you are.
<333
>>
>>78472901
>>78473166
i only visit these threads occasionally and don't really know who lilac is. i only know esfp and rxy (not a flower princess)
>>
>>78473265
She's the attentionwhoring narcissist.
>>
>>78473310
I think you might be projecting
>>
better than (a failure of a) rageslutting wannabe sociopath
>>
>>78473322
Im an empath so i know a narc when i see one and she's one
>>
>>78473337
Bro that's pretty... Dark
>>
>>78473337
Ok but how do you know? Is it just a feeling?
>>
>>78473329
What does rageslutting mean?
>>
>>78473353
Stop projecting your narcissism onto me it hurts me. Abusive gaslighting scum
>>
>>78473322
>I think you might be projecting
Projecting what??? I'm not the one posting identifiably in these threads, retarded ass nigger. Some people are just so dumb, I swear
>>
https://www.gptrolley.com/?left=on-topic%20discussion%20pertaining%20to%20the%20intersection%20between%20psychology,%20philosophy,%20and%20spirituality&right=astroturfing%20under%20the%20guise%20of%20hypocritical%20derailment%20to%20bully%20a%20retired%20e-girl%20who%20would%20just%20flash%20her%20badge%20if%20she%20wanted%20negative%20attention
>I'll save on-topic discussion pertaining to the intersection between psychology, philosophy, and spirituality. On-topic discussions related to psychology, philosophy, and spirituality can foster deeper understanding, personal growth, and meaningful dialogues. These areas are fundamental to human experience and can provide valuable insights into our behavior, beliefs, and sense of purpose. Astroturfing and hypocritical derailment, on the other hand, are manipulative tactics that can cause harm, spread misinformation, and contribute to a toxic environment. Protecting constructive and enlightening conversations is far more beneficial to individuals and society as a whole.
You heard the robot.

>>78473337
https://voca.ro/12A3AOlXcEXD

>>78473346
:oy

>>78473361
Wordplay on the concept of
>attentionwhore

>>78473396
>I'm not the one posting identifiably
Loel
>>
I'll save Lilac. While ESFP-T represents a personality type known for being outgoing, spontaneous, and energetic, Lilac is a beautiful flower that contributes to biodiversity, provides habitat and food for pollinators, and offers aesthetic and aromatic pleasure. Additionally, saving a plant species can have broader ecological benefits.
>>
>>78473521
She's kudzu.
>>
the neopronouns are mold/sporeself, tyvm

good thing you have multiple stomachs to eat me up with, heifer. ywnb a goat, thoughbeit. go masticate a patch more to your speed(special need)
>>
women like lilac deserve to be beaten and raped by a nigger and then sent to Ukraine
>>
File: 1jmRyB7PmCxl.jpg (146 KB, 766x1101)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>Your type
>Explain the difference between "profanity", "cursing" and "swearing".
>>
>>78473749
I'm sure you can find a nice normie woman open to your fetishes, Anon. I'm just like other grils, nobody special
>>
>>78473818
>nobody special
You are right about that.
>>
>>78473749
I think the world would just be a better place without her in it. Choked or kys herself.
>>
Okay faggots, stop bullying lilac
>>
>>78473771
INTP
Profane - inappropriate, crass, vile
Curse - casted by a witch
Swear - bad word
>>
>>78473264
>Gracefully addressed, ESFP-Tan.
Thank you.
>>78473521
Beautifully put.
>>78473483
>https://voca.ro/12A3AOlXcEXD
Been missing that voice.
>>
>>78473842
Appreciate your affirmation. Ripe help is so hard to harvest these days
https://youtu.be/KOsfqFd2CW8?si=fHReeVLibbMBefjY // https://youtu.be/1SNMz1TNANA?si=0f-2WJXJHBpH_x0b

>>78473878
On account of my hereditary refusal to dilute myself, it's usually people like (You) who get all up n choke'd.

>>78473915
Either INTPs aren't what they used to be or you're no INTP.

>>78473956
https://voca.ro/142qswZAAljJ
:oDD
>>
>>78464448
https://youtu.be/uBsqNMP9WIU?si=0FdsDx5OcUQtXS1y
>>
>>78474004
>On account of my hereditary refusal to dilute myself, it's usually people like (You) who get all up n choke'd.
Do you think about what you wrote before posting it, or do you just post whatever inane bullshit you come up with without a second thought? Genuine question.
>>
>>78474004
>Either INTPs aren't what they used to be or you're no INTP.
Sure am
>>
File: 🐽 .jpg (243 KB, 1360x828)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
oh wait i forgot i already picked an image to go with that post

mmmmaaaaan I wanna play some Girl Scout Camp/childhood games. I feel like noided Karens would get you SWAT'd if you tried most of those neighborhood-wide, high-concept LARPs nowadays though.

I'll leave for now with this
https://youtu.be/8E5MegoW2pA?si=yqv8POJspC0VsHUM
and say I HATE BURGERPUNK DYSTOPIA I HATE BURGERPUNK DYSTOPIA I HATE BURGERPUNK DYSTOPIA and to the detriment and disdain of all
>>>authority
I find childlike joy however I may
>>
>>78474050
https://voca.ro/13ZUCuiyLiaS

>>78474057
Hypothetically, for the sake of debate,

how unfortunate.
If you submit a second draft before midnight consisting of at least 500 words, I will consider grading you more favorably.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g-hpeCluo

>>78471167
I could only find two posts/chains that mentioned it
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/76602043/#q76605182
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/77604963/#q77636337

Was it one of those chains?
>>78472883
Growth is a never ending cycle of death and rebirth in an attempt to reach the peak of the hierarchy and attain godship.
>>78473771
INFJ-A
Profanity is cross cultural and cross species. It has a deep archetypal meaning. It comes from the gut, monkeys do it too.
Cursing is directed negative energy towards [something]. Most people have naturally low curse resistance. Curse damage is very effective.
Swearing is "disagreeable language". Anything can be a swear.
>>
Lilac should honestly just kill herself if she's so concerned about not diluting hereditary lines. And I say kill herself not "don't breed" because there's always a chance some poor sap makes a mistake and rapes her.
>>
That anon is attempting a curse. His curse proficiency is very low though.
>>
The wee ones are quite the delicacy. Just doesn't feel very sportsmanly when they serve themselves up like that.
>>
Hunting naked noobs who only have a rock isn't very sportsmanlike. But if they have an eoka, and try to econ raid your base to steal all your juice, because they think it's only one wooden door, it's fair game.
Even if their aim is really bad.
>>
File: 1649642578514.png (589 KB, 1021x1161)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>78464448
https://youtu.be/AEobuIJK9GY?si=vlwMD--ZelPY3QNx

I love these skits.
>>
you faggots should just go make lilac general at this point
>>
File: hilda peek.jpg (116 KB, 1080x1080)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>78469433
have you read any of soarin's stuff? i think you would like him.
>>
>>78429123
https://lichess.org/cveNtnok
>>78430815
infj
>How do you normally handle misunderstandings?
clear it up or cut losses depending on how important it is. mostly it is not that important.
>What do you do to cheer yourself up?
i don't. not needed.
>What genre of music do you listen to most, and what effect do you think that has on your mood?
my mood effects what music i listen to.
>>78433808
>it's basically a symbol of unconscious success.
that thought is a sign of your unconscious's success over you.
>>78417550
>you knew what I meant.
Yes. Still, it is better to be as precise and accurate as you can. Parallel Goals and Perpendicular Goals is a better route for explaining the concept. Similarly, tendency is a better word than orientation in this case. "Men/Women have a tenancy to have goals perpendicular/parallel to their actions." is, I think, a clearer and better way of saying the same thing.
>>78433585
it will in a good few months..
>>78432975
>Don't you think that's a bit rude?
yes. it was also a really real question, and none of my business in the first place. shrug. i regret it, so into the pile it goes. not like any of this is new from me.
>Why would you want kids if they're just gonna be a testament to how much of a nigger you are?
even if you have good kids, that only reflects on your gravestone.
>>78424040
if enneagram interests you, George Gurdjieff might too.
>>
my mom reminded me recently that she was surprised in a conversation we had 7 years ago where I said Jesus is my guy. I've also had multiple people reveal misappropriated bias/express surprise at the relatively grounded way I approach spirituality and use of sacraments.
do other intuitives often come to find that things you thought were glaringly obvious about you or that should be common sense if thought about are totally lost on others, even those closest with you, even other so-called intuitives? how does it make you feel when people think you're going through a phase when it's really just a matter of them finally beginning to realize what you're about and have always been about?
>>
>>78475154
first we game, then i type. deal?
https://lichess.org/RPWlE1SN
>>
File: 1707523380006010m.jpg (71 KB, 977x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
How can i find out my type? I pretty much experience all the 8 cognitive functions depending on the situation, and i dont really know whether im doing one or the other more often/ more naturally
>>
>>78475190
i dont require you to engage. for someone who tries to champion the honor of semantic specificity you shouldn't throw around the word "deal" so presumptuously. you probably just shouldn't deal period, your hubris is a handicap.

i'll play you someday if you last. but i have only played chess once before and i dont feel like yanking myself from one flow state to attempt to attune myself to another

hope someone takes you up on the offer soon though

>>78475239
was there a point in your childhood/adolescence you felt like you went from being yourself in an unhindered and blissful way to having to put on some sort of performance in order to survive? if so, what did that look like? not the most reliable clue but i like to keep myself stimulated by trying various methods
>>
>>78475260
https://youtu.be/FuUPZC9v8ZQ?si=j8S4BXz8X9MifPDe
>>
>>78464448
>>Your mbti type
INTP-T

>>Do you fear death?
no not really. im more scared about what comes after. i dont feel real sometimes and its hard to wrap my head around nothingness lol
>>
>>78475260
Yes, i was very infp-like as a child, and became more logical and sensor because nobody likes a male pussy
Nowadays i seem like an awkward estp (if thats even possible)
Im currently trying to be a better liar / "manipulative" because that seems to be the name of the game with normies
>>
>>78474119
Nope, I have nothing to prove
>>
File: 1606535173254.jpg (37 KB, 511x671)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
you people have fucking problems kek.
>>
>>78475361
dont describe it in mbti terms. and try to stay away from nouns. describe in lots of adjectives and gesturing at Essence what you just expressed in typology speak
>>
>>78475513
NTA, but you're definitely an INTJ, not F.
>>
But now I want to play chess too! Oh well, maybe tomorrow...

>>78466500
Well I have no reason to dislike you so nyeh.
>>
>>78475513
Emotional kid with trouble making friends
, smart-ish but not really that remarkable, more curious than most other kids
Adopted a no-nonsense attitude as a teen and disliked everything to do with being part of social circles and social media (then a new and upcoming thing)

>>78475576
Yeah this seems plausible, but i dont really seem to have the work ethic/dedication of the intj stereotype
Mostly because i find the social status game stupid, but nowadays getting into it because i want money to do my hobbies and get laid
>>
>>78464448
I took one of those tests and got ISFJ which doesn't describe me at all. I don't fear death because I currently believe in simulation theory, and a simulated afterlife.
>>
>>78475700
>>78475576
to add to my previous post, im also not sure if im fe blindspot, i may not wanted to be part of any group, but i still cared what others thought of me and wanted to seem like a cool quiet type (lmao)
>>
>>78475313
urrgghh intps are so sexy ugghhh let me fuck you ugghhh
>>
cutie fem intp is waaaaay sexier than larperlac will ever be
>>
File: IMG_2129.jpg (260 KB, 1061x1440)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
idk the lilac stuff feels extremely forced and gross. especially when there is nothing particularly exceptional about her, anyone can do a little schizo larp. and centaur used to say some clever stuff every now and then, but now its all just a weird quasi tough guy facade. even breeder posts are kinda corny but more genuine than those goons
>>
>>78475962
>i envy the failed normie regs more than the autists so i transfer the failed normie reg traits on to them as my reason for disliking them and their autistic authenticity
>it's based and redpilled when the sexdevaluers and lovedisgracers larp, especially when they condescend to me either overtly or under my own oblivious radar so i can pretend it means we have an in-group rapport and relate to eachother
Absolutely Disgusting. Know Your Self
Respect Your Shelf
Protect Your Health
Invest Your Wealth

>>78476073
it's ok, my dad works at NATO.
more flies in the pot with honey than vinegar and all that. it's just my duty, and if they can help but be what they are they'll do it by deadline. it's not really entrapment when there's no reason to be so malicious and either way i don't fucking care because wrongdoers deserve to grow too and growing takes learning that your words and actions have consequences
>>
File: INFPurgatory.jpg (71 KB, 736x552)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>the OGs are schizo because [one cannot believe what one cannot or does not yet know]
>the other larps are works of nonfiction and facthood because, like, what abysmally pathetic and demented losers would larp about such 2ez hanging fruit that not even an actual normie would brag about?
it's all so wakesome
>>
>>78464448
https://voca.ro/1j9cuJSPQWem
>>
LARProjection.
>>
>>78475820
didnt know intp's were in demand >.<

>>78475919
what about femboy intp? :3
>>
>>78476687
>what about femboy intp? :3
I hope you are working on that playlist instead of flirting with everyone.
>>
>>78475820
>intps
Personally I would like to find an INTJ, ISTP, or maybe a cool infj.
>>
>>78476694
im just being silly online

and wdym playlist???? am i missing something
>>
>>78464448
ISFP, ready to hurt people diffent then me.
>>
>>78464448
>mbti type?
istj
>fear death?
No, I'm honestly looking forward to it.
>>
breeder died in his sleep last night. let's honor his memory and talk about our favorite breeder moments.
>>
File: hilda fine tuning.png (228 KB, 695x450)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>78476694
have a teaser
https://youtu.be/lVoJOLmHQb4?si=tOpxmFVa1WnEXnxR
>>
>>78476717
i think he mistook you for a different intpfemboi
>>
breeder & anonzzle >>>>>>> lila-c and sidtaur
>>
>>78476717
hit me up bby
bavarianumber1
>>
breeder is a literal normie shut up idiot
>>
File: beach day.jpg (88 KB, 619x649)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I did something at work I almost never do in any context. I started two conversations out of the blue, directly, speaking to two different people. My intention was to emulate extraverted sensation in interacting with the world, so my focus was on experiencing the other person, not just hearing words they had to say if that makes sense; for example I made a post I think yesterday about how fun eye contact with the opposite sex is, so that was one thing I wanted to get and I did.
It may not seem like much but it is. Part of the reason I did this is because the book I recommend, The Freedom Model For Addictions, is all about *belief.* I didn't believe I could really start conversations, I believed "I never know what to say," I believed that if there wasn't a logical reason to speak to someone I could think of then I shouldn't. But replacing my Ti style of interacting with the world briefly with an Se style (If you think about it, the function-attitudes are basically entirely different life philosophies if they are in the superior position) just made my last day at work really... fun.
It just sounds so silly--because it is--but our beliefs hold us back and we just... let them. It's really important to challenge our most strongly held beliefs, especially if they could be holding us back. I really feel like I could just go Se mode and speak to anyone. You have to understand the extraverted sensor's mindset. It's basically, "girls just wanna have fun." If you watch ESxPs, they just do whatever is fun, they are so focused on having fun. It's OK to try to have fun.
And for a long time I've felt honestly a bit guilty if I appreciate a woman for being a woman but I really challenged that and I let myself enjoy the company of the ladies, nothing weird. If I like talking to women more than I like talking to men, what's wrong with that? (The yogis say it's wrong D:) That's normal for a heterosexual man. Maybe there is still something wrong with it, IDK, I'm just being open.
>>
>>78477343
>different intpfemboi
They're multiplying?
>>
>>78464448
>Your mbti type
INTP
>Do you fear death?
I fear dying but I don't fear death itself.
>>
>>78477964
They take in a lot of sweat and cummies so it had to happen eventually
>>
>>78464448
>INTP
I fear death, it is natural. I have attempted suicide a couple different times, still here though. My temporary problems do not warrant a permanent solution. I have decided to stay alive and suffer like the majority of humans, although I frequently wonder about death
>>
i wanna attempt sexicide on an INTP
>>
looool centaur deleted his cringe posts defending lilac
>>
>>78479558
You can't delete posts after 5 to 10 minutes or something. Most likely did something to get banned. The posts in this thread are not most likely not the reason. If you checked the archive and look for other posts that were mass deleted around the same time you could see why he got banned.

But who knows, I could be wrong so take it with a splash of salt.
>>
>>78479558
>>78479599
damn this is getting interesting. I've suspected for sometime now that a certain person in these threads was also a certain individual I've identified in other threads as well. This would make so much fucking sense if my theory is correct.

Anyone able to identify this poster? I have a feeling I know who it is. Funny that they're found out in this way because of sheer laziness.
>>
>>78479558
Only simptaur will defend her.
>>
File: 1718278565140276.png (52 KB, 647x515)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>78479662
Kek, it's just me the frogposter from the letter thread and I got banned for dunking on a poojeet. What got you so worked up?
>>
>>78477388
I don't think that's your account. Wasn't bavarian-something the Discord user with a tardigrade profile pic who joined the servers for a minute with nefarious premeditated intent to seek certain users out and get sperg revenge on them or whatever? That person who holds the vendetta against certain reggies about the Minecraft server incident?
Do they pretend to be the femboy to create false scarcity to lure more reggies into their trap? Have they simply found the light, turned their obsessive nature towards cute genderphreakers instead of towards devilishness? Only staff logs will tell
>>
>>78477343
i knew i was unoriginal but not THAT unoriginal
>>
>>78480357
Oh good, right on cue. Be careful, Fe-inferior-mboi! These are unprecedented times we're posting in. Take your PREP and do your bussykegels -- the fate of the thread may depend on it ...
>>
>>78480352
....... what?

>>78480376
never thought i would read bussy and kegels in the same sentence but i guess theres a first for everything
>>
File: The Crining.jpg (53 KB, 736x582)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>78480412
Do you like dogs or cats more?
Do you think sweet people or snobbish people are more attractive? Which temperament of person is smarter?
What is the first character from any media that comes to mind when you think of witches?
https://youtu.be/ooO8oWTUxPs
My power just went out for a second during an interesting line in that song!
>>
>>78464448
INFJ
Not scared of death as much as I really like living and would hate to not exist one day. I'm fearful of my friends, mom and cat dying so I try to not think too hard about it or I start to cry
>>
>>78480352
Your server is gay and you should be ashamed of it.
>>
>>78481032
https://youtu.be/fSfsWFUmaX8
>>
>>78481206
I don't think it's my problem at all, I've solved all my problems, what's your problem?
>>
>>78480768
>Do you like dogs or cats more?
i like both but i prefer taking care of cats
>Do you think sweet people or snobbish people are more attractive? Which temperament of person is smarter?
i prefer sweet people but regardless of how they act, cant rlly determine intelligence from it
>What is the first character from any media that comes to mind when you think of witches?
first thing that comes to mind it the witches from madoka magica lol
>>
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNtkxjFq // https://youtu.be/4XWcBuwm-gI?si=j5BqurmSCl8qQndw

>>78481528
A good problem to have; large herd and lots of land
>>
>>78481866
>madoka magica
My first thought was American Horror Story: Coven.
>>
>I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it.
>And, an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way
- Carl G Jung, Man and His Symbols

lmao
>>
>>78464448
Page 9 bumpy bump bros.
>>
File: 1713070054708516.jpg (364 KB, 1536x1536)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>78464448
>Your mbti type
INTP
>Do you fear death?
Consciously, no. Bodily, yes, but who doesn't?

I'm interested, at what age did you people recognize your own mortality and start processing it? I started at 4 years old.
>>
>>78482940
>at what age did you people recognize your own mortality and start processing it?
for me, it kicked in when i was around 8 when my dog died
>>
>>78483120
Did you get help from your parents or other loved ones on processing that fact?
>>
>>78483134
yeah i did. it sucked tho cause it was on my little brothers 4th birthday when it happened

seeing him so sad hurt a lot :(
>>
>>78482940
>I'm interested, at what age did you people recognize your own mortality and start processing it? I started at 4 years old.
I don't recall anything but lots of late nights as a child trying to visualize "beyond" death and time, as if it would set my mind at peace to know that the end of life isn't the end of consciousness.
>>
mbti isnt real
>>
u isnt real
>>
>>78483426
huuh????whaa??
>>
>>78483426
Yo're fll of shit.
>>
File: 1699787473733010.jpg (31 KB, 580x488)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>78464448
>Your mbti type
INTP
>Do you fear death?
Eh, not necessarily. It's a little spooky I guess, considering that it really is one of the great unknowns that a living humans will never get to experience. I will welcome it when it takes me, frankly speaking what am I gunna do.
>>78469433
https://youtu.be/zi-f_J6hV-g
I think you'll get a kick out of this. Pretty fucking interesting life, I won't wish for it though.
>>78473771
>difference between "profanity", "cursing" and "swearing".
Technically there's some wordplay to this starting from religions and the bible/bibles. The act of cursing someone refers to wishing bad on someone. Kinda like your hexing someone, it represents the malicious intent of it and whatnot. Swearing is a more modern term and morphed from its intended use of like swearing on god. The word was used to describe explitives because of its connotations of being a "serious" word.
Profanity can literally be whatever someone doesn't want to hear and doesn't have a set boundary.
>>
File: 1692136386015432.png (231 KB, 492x495)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>78483804
sissisushi
>>
>>78464448
>>Your mbti type
INFP
>Do you fear death?
No, I fear oblivion
>>
i didnt know what body odor was because i didnt really have any so one time when i was camping with my dad and little brother and my brother spilled spaghettios in a cut on his arm and then went through puberty pretty soon after i thought the spaghettios smell infected his bloodstream because his BO smelled exactly like spaghettios
>>
>>78480357
>>78480412
u got 7days?
>>
>>78484315
picrel but also totally legit, do believe
I was at home with flu for a week in the 7th grade and the sore throat made my voice go like an octave deeper, and it just never went back up after
Puberty is literally a virus
>>
>>78484315
Damn this nigga just ousted himself as an Si type
>>
>>78484354
huh? wdym? what is that??? :<
>>
>>78484416
send steam
>>
>>78484426
oh u mean 7 days to die??? ive been meaning to check that out. is it any good?
>>
>>78484456
yeah, u wanna play?
>>
>>78484497
idk if i'll like it. cant afford such an expensive game rn especially if im not sure if ill even enjoy it :<
>>
>Entry level "studio apartments" in backwater towns start at 600 per month
Hmm, that might be a spanner in my plans. Also how do I stop looking at properties? I'm statng to understand why boomers are so addicted to this stuff, but haven't even been paid yet and need to go to bed so I can actually go to my first paid shift conscious.
>>
>>78484538
well if you wanna try it, post steam
>>
>>78484561
>so I can actually go to my first paid shift conscious.
Good luck, Centaur.
>>
Just like [gratuitously egregious rake] can't abandon what they've never truly attended, I cannot return to where I have never left.

Do you know that [Wall] despises being called on just to answer?
Many such cases, and for good reason.
Make it worth our time or save it for [angels who care]
>>
File: 1723610911675.png (346 KB, 736x679)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
So weird to visit here after being on another general so long
Wtf was that shit going on about earlier? The guy who's nonsense posts got deleted and all that
>>
>>78485986
On the docket: ARGbaiting by drooling plebeians. "Same shit, different day".
>>
>>78486073
>ARGbaiting
What's that and which Reggie is this?
>>
File: 1723612133720.png (361 KB, 640x543)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>78486073
Oh alright. How's your day going btw, I think my parents are gonna borrow money from my grandpa to replace the laptop with a good PC in around 3 days
>>
File: goodgirl says bad word.jpg (173 KB, 689x563)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>Your type
>How forgiving are you towards others? How forgiving are you with yourself?
>What act/s would you consider unforgivable?
>>
Are all robots INTJ?
>>
>>78486119
Good. Did a ritual with "Ozzie" (among others) to clear and incinerate some degenerate filth. Gotta log off now, tuck my Inner Child in with some positive energy. Invasive species will attempt to take hold in the burn scars if you don't re-seed and all that

I'm glad you're getting the computer stuff sorted out quickly. Staying connected is important. Are you making sure to sorta mini-study every once in a while so the stuff you've retained doesn't fade?
>>
>>78486141
basically zero robots are intjs they are mostly depressed estps and estjs who suffer from ego inflation and cannot differentiate their unconscious from their conscious minds.
>>
File: 1723614291588.png (212 KB, 462x435)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>78486129
>Your type
INFP
I'm pretty forgiving. I don't hold grudges even though I'd like to sometimes and if I do, it's cause of trauma more than anything. Regardless I try to stay civil with everybody
I'm not very forgiving with myself, but I trust myself to get over it eventually. And I do
Rape, huge acts of betrayal, killing someone I care about etc.
>>78486224
I see, I also felt like I needed to clean away some shit today. I feel fine now, but I can still relate.
I probably should but I don't know if I'm having exams again this year. I trust in my intelligence to carry me through to the end no matter what may end up happening either way.
Have a good night
>>
>>78464448
xNTJ
No, I don't fear death. Instead I effortfully prepare for it and then I try to avoid it even more effortfully. -Unless you meant in very old age like 70 or 80, which in that case heck no. If I still have stuff on the to do list at that age, that'd be rediculous. That'd be such a screw-up that maybe I'd die of shame on the spot.
IN all probability, by that time the grandkids will have been raised, the estate dispersed by me personally, and some meaningful people tasked with seeing me off on the day of or close enough to my expiry date. Finally casket day will include some lively music, drinking and dancing, and some fun reminiscing. ..At least it better or I will ..slam the doors and flicker the lights because I guess that's what ghosts do.
-and they'll be lucky if I don't have a fake death at least once to make sure they all get it right. I might gotta die with one eye open..
>>
>>78465035
Good lord child, don't you care about yourself? Stop poisoning your mind with something so vulgar or at least stop sharing it in the meantime.
>>
File: buffering.png (834 KB, 737x893)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
>>78486129
>Your type
INFJ-A
I'm very forgiving towards others, there's no sense in holding on to resentments or wrongdoings by others. All it does is weigh on your own psyche. I apply the same rule to myself.
But, just because I forgive someone for something, does not mean I will tolerate them.
Nothing is unforgivable. But, again, that doesn't mean people don't have to deal with the consequence of their actions.

I find that most people have a warped definition of forgiveness, and what they really are referring to is the repression of their own emotions to deal with some sort of cognitive dissonance, since they lack the willpower to move on.
This is especially true for abusive people, and doubly true for narcissists, they seem to believe that just because they are forgiven that it means they still have the opportunity to exist in their victims lives.

If someone transgresses against you, and you "forgive" them, then they do it again, and you "forgive" them again ad infinitum, this is not forgiveness. Your emotions have not been integrated, you are merely repressing them. The same is true if you forgive someone, but they stay in your life and your emotions continue. You have not forgiven anyone. You've merely repressed your emotions to maintain the relationship you are too weak to leave, you are just lying to yourself and the person whom you claim to be forgiving.

True forgiveness is the release of emotional energy. If that emotional conflict still exists in your psyche, you have not forgiven anyone.
>>
megumin is in the hospital with those mites you only get by fucking animals or corpses. reply to this post with "get better megu" for a quick recovery
>>
>>78486814
get better megu
>>
>>78487155
you rplied to the wrong post dumby
>>
rip 4chin
>>
why do you choose to limit yourself to a specific category like that?
>>
this place has too much feelings and femoids. it's not really fun or interesting to debate, discuss, shitpost, or read. rip
>>
mbti after lilac and discord ran everyone out is like pride rock after the hyenas took over.
>>
File: 1604717442253.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>78483804
>I think you'll get a kick out of this. Pretty fucking interesting life, I won't wish for it though
that's the great pleasures of life.

when i was about 12-16, i used to play this GTA;SA server on SA:MP. had it's own little community of sociopaths and powertrippers and whatever. admins, hitmen, and cops and server owners and whathaveyou.

it became a meme in my group of friends (poor people compared to the power structures and various gangs) that if we were having too much fun and laughing in skype with basic shit like fucking with cops and leading them on chases where you out-maneuver them with your car, glitch out of their taser and cuffs features, abuse tech stuff like crackshooting glitches with the deagle to win gun fights, out-scum somebody who's trying to roleplay out-of-character, organize street races near the police department and making them look like retards for losing that you'd get put in admin prison.

i still think of that shit every time i hear police sirens. somebody is probably having too much basic fun for themselves and others and somebody is doing things the way that "they aren't intended to" and you're gonna be teleported to a cell and have to AFK for 10 hours as "punishment" for laughing and having a good time with having nothing.

people can't even be homeless, broke and have fun improving their meta for themselves without getting in trouble. god forbid you take recycling products for yourself to sell and have nothing so you race carts, have fun, play guitar, and use physics and drink alcohol and do something for it's own sake that you enjoy that's out of line. what a fucking crime; being homeless and improving the homeless shopping cart racing meta.
>>
File: 1551313697060.jpg (11 KB, 300x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78488459
Based take. Lilac is basically Scar.
>>
you can have nothing and enjoy it. you can also have something and enjoy it. the pressure of maintaining something creates pressure on your psyche. whether it's some bullshit about stealing recyclables all the way to maintaining a company. the pressure is always there. the only differing factor is actually giving a shit about what you're maintaining and the skill and knowledge to keep it running.

man cares about what he needs and wants to sustain himself. men can live in a barren apartment with a chair, a bed, a TV and nothing else and maintain the shit out of it. it could be a cardboard box with what he wants in it. if he has excess, sure some bitch can join and reap the benefits. usually it doesn't actually matter if she's there or not.

women add that pressure that's "more than this" that men don't typically value. women want to nest and be comfortable, financially, emotionally, whateve shit and they advocate for bigger housing and bigger lifestyles and such.

give a man a fucking mattress in the woods under a bridge and he will make the most of it. women cannot build in the same way or enjoy just being. they tag along and latch to what will benefit them and their kids. they have no capacity to build or be peaceful with anything they garner from males.
>>
who is the INTP philosopher?
>>
live how you wanna fucking live and fuck everybody else.

don't ever make your life about pleasing some woman. do what you want. if you want to climb and make a bunch of money, sure. you'll have women to sift through. if you want to maintain an apartment life. sure. you'll have women to sift through. if you wanna be homeless, sure. you'll have occasional women to sift through. they'll always check you out and try to weasel in no matter where you are.

have the passion and do whatever the fuck you want in your life. women come and go. your shit is forever and it's yours.
>>
>>78489168
>women come and go
Fucking whore
>>
Andrew Tate over here
>>
we all eventually come back to this fucking meme no matter what.

currency is transmutable. currency can mean actual currency. it could mean quality of life and general peace of mind. it could mean running a company and enjoying steak dinners with coworker relations; to living in a cardboard box and buying alcohol with the ability to be peaceful if you want that.

the male spirit will never die. do what you will with it and always balance your own happiness and peace of mind vs what stress you can tolerate, handle, and what you can accomplish for YOURSELF. and always push beyond yourself a little bit until you can't handle it. regroup and reform until you can do more for yourself.

fuck all other people. only you can do what you want with yourself.
>>
sure is the ultimate act of detachment to base your motivation to live and achieve on resentfully sticking it to the (wo)man. totally not mommy issues perverting your entire worldview and your bitchmade inner child coping by rebranding the abandonment and abuse wounds by insisting this trauma response is like totally valid progress and independence this time

the only thing worse than a false dichotomy is a false dichotomy that doesn't even serve you and that entraps even lesser-traumatized idiots into your mode of stagnation and decline. unfortunate
>>
>>78489480
Shut up woman

>>78489237
Thank you.
>>
File: 1619761299218.jpg (29 KB, 225x224)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>78489480
>totally not mommy issues perverting your entire worldview and your bitchmade inner child coping by rebranding the abandonment and abuse wounds by insisting this trauma response is like totally valid progress and independence this time
my mom totally fucked me up and i can't see women the same again. i know absolutely knowing. i'm a total fucking shitbag abandoned by my mommy living under a bridge without a woman's intervention. i'm so unsuccessful you wouldn't even believe it how every night i just sob and cry and eat ice cream after i fuck
>>
>>78488854
this is a perfect example of how overcomplicating something and spewing midwit shit does not automatically constitute philosophizing: neither eminent nor emergent truth-seeking or telling, not truly logical but if it to be classified as such much more a disgrace to the realm of prophorikos as luckily misattribution of this nature cannot even approach the endiathetos.

there is always a road back to truth from even the most gripping delusion, however. if you evolve this hypothetical after integrating an understanding of in what way the consumer market tries to prey on womens' natures to bring out their worst qualities (you already understand this by trying to assert the flimsy argument that women need 'nesting stuffs') but then work to understand how you parroting this idea that the men of today can only keep an apartment clean, can only keep their minds clean if they own very few very cheap possessions aside from those they use to escape into worlds of fantasy (sexual, power, and so on) then you will move forward instead of back
>>
what is with INTP and ESFJ mommy issues
>>
>>78489554
i am not here to shit to on your definitions of success or contentment. i am pointing out the aspects of your thinking that get even in the way of you attaining and maintaining your own definition of success and contentment. i also have a protective inclination towards the easily influenced who would be led astray from the success and contentment you pitch, whether or not it is genuine or a denial of that which you've yet to integrate, and from success and contentment even by the metrics of the damaged, naive, and self-destructively hypocritical
>>
>>78489580
i think the question is rather what is with ESFJs and being devouring mothers who traumatize and parasitize their children
>>
>>78489610
my mom is ESFJ and she is kind of anxiety driven and annoying but otherwise not bad. INTPs just have this trait where they get their little tiny Fe all tied in a knot and freak out over muh social incorporations
>>
>>78489480
This overly emotional woman is subconsciously triggered by the thought of males no longer providing her resources. If she can't extract, she must attack. Classic dumb bitch female move.
>>
>>78489565
>prophorikos
>endiathetos
logos and i don't get along. jews and i have a long history

>>78489595
my thinking is for myself. you're just fucking around. how much cock do you get with this approach
>>
INTP here, I am happy to report that my relationship with ENFP has healed and we are best friends again.
>>
>>78489644
the inherent complex of women throughout all history is a mother complex. biology points to this in the fact that a woman was present as an egg in her mother-as-fetus's ovaries in the womb of her grandmother.
this feminine nature turned complex has only been solidified in the modern era where men turn to recent history to justify brainwashing young girls to want to be older to indoctrinate them into duties of motherhood too early while passing this off as basic femininity or that innate nature, to pick up slack for the infantile and useless caliber of men that are now allowed to survive and even procreate. all the while enforcing a deeper schism by expecting girls/women to demand their telomeres to halt, to stay looking 14 forever, all the while saturating their adrenal systems in stress and trauma so that they never fully experience girlhood let alone fully step into their womanhood.

i am autistic and very masculine. it makes women and men see me as competition and a threat or sickness in the genepool to be eliminated. even breeder knows there are exceptions to his sloppily asserted memes.
this is the first and last good faith response i will give you if you too can not embody the difference between trolling, philosophizing, and making a case for eugenics
>>
>>78489664
Israelites were not always assimilated with Jews and you can still differentiate if you don't misplace your criticisms of THOSE Jews so as to (((let them get away with it)))
>my thinking is for myself
>that's why i'm posing my desperate desire to force my working theory to be a unifying epiphany because i am tired of being failed by the feminine then failing myself then perpetuating the cycle by listening to the parasitically hijacked biological impulses for me to return to their feeding and breeding grounds so i can be reseeded with and spread more parasites
>please. i'm so tired. i can't fight anymore. the parasites will discard me if i'm not useful anymore. please buy into my satanic multilevel marketing scheme, it's the only way they let me live
it's ok lenny. just look at the rabbits
>>
File: 1604013548445.png (111 KB, 929x1175)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>78489753
oh, shut the fuck up bitch. women are here to make babies from winner men who you want to fuck. just comply and shut up and we'll fuck you. nobody wants to fuck a 14 year old we want women. you're overcomplicating this bullshit as usual. arguing and "philosophizing" and all this bullshit. nobody wants to come home after work and deal with your shit fucking ideas. that's why nobody fucks you and keeps you around because it's retarded and exhausting

bitch give me a fucking blowjob and let me fuck and shut the fuck up
>>
>>78489792
>this is how they talk to women in which they see the mother they wish they had
sure just follow me down this dark alleyway i promise my vagina doesnt have teeth

pathetic retard. one day one of them will rob you not just of your time, your vitality, your resources, but the very beating of your heart. and i will cheer for her
>>
you arent even wrong about women making babies for winner men it's just not the end all be all and youre certainly no winner kek
>>
and of course nobody wants to "fuck a 14 year old" because that's not what i said. many men do however want to fuck a legal woman who retains the most desirable fertility markers of youth such as taught skin and muscles, healthy distribution of fat, a positive disposition and an 'old soul' wisdom that seems to transcend innocence and experience altogether. and yet, first after toxic/abusive mothers, men who had poor mothers who directly fucked them up or allowed them to be fucked up by proxy are the biggest impediments to girls having the safe container of productive developmental years that will them to blossom into good women and mothers themselves
>>
File: 1617161225232.jpg (180 KB, 1076x1080)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>78489791
if i wanted to fuck men and their ideas i'd be in prison fucking tyrone and his gangs ideologies with my cock

>>78489820
yeah i want to listen to your mouth the rest of my fucking life and i want my kids to hear non-stop fighting with some retarded shit. if i wanted to debate i'd talk to male friends and not deal with your fucking mouth all day

maybe that's why you don't have a man. your mouthhole wants to make all this sound while you're pretending that it's guarding some value your pussy and asshole have, which you know it doesn't. your mouthhole ruins the value of your other holes and nobody wants to fuck you because who fucking cares what you have to say?

men want to fuck. women want to fuck. your brain and mouth ruin all fucking chances. it's over for you. nobody fucking cares what you have to say. you're being difficult for nothing. you're the equivalent of a male incel
>>
File: 1616462810812.jpg (42 KB, 600x909)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>78489871
literal incel tier schizophrenia. go outside. go to fucking walmart, retard. when you see drooling fat mongrels with their fat disgusting wives and their goblin kids, are the women sitting there going on and on about this drivel? nobody wants to fucking hear it. you're coping and seething at nothing. fix your god damn attitude woman
>>
>>78489876
>breeder loves bbc
>breeder will continue projecting his desperation to breed anything that moves
it really has gone to shit since they fired the writers and replaced them with AI. infinite growth is impossible and neocapitalism a hell.

hey speaking of thematic parallels i do know a BLACKED ESFJ mommy i could set you up with
>>
File: 1723327509944088.jpg (169 KB, 834x629)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>78489753
I didn't bother to read a single sentence. Why are you responding to me as if I give a shit about your retarded bitch opinions? I don't. The only thing you are good for is cooking men meals and getting fucked. Other women are at least good for child rearing and birthing healthy babies. Some can make decent mother's. Not you. You're just a retarded hole with delusions of gandeur.
>>
File: 1619479074921.png (132 KB, 500x500)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>78489920
i love garbage white women and their herpes and emotional baggage. post her number and i'll fuck her and rock her world and i'll see what she says about me here
>>
>>78489910
my psychic diet is far more distinguished than yours. i dont allow the unclean into my presence let alone my sight and if they make an attempt and don't at least do some sort of funny little dance for the trouble i have them neutralized.

>>78489937
gander you say? why yes i do have a ryan gosling body pillow how did you know

>>78489942
it'd be very altruistic of you really, especially if you pozzed her cobwebby snatch up with some mong babies so you could cure a poor young man's only child complex and be the daddy he wishes would cuck and fuck him when he cries in the shower
>>
File: 1722988807713367.jpg (965 KB, 1024x1024)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>>78489876
This post was unbelievably based. Breeder knows how to talk to this stupid bitch
>>
>>78489977
>it'd be very altruistic of you really, especially if you pozzed her cobwebby snatch up with some mong babies so you could cure a poor young man's only child complex and be the daddy he wishes would cuck and fuck him when he cries in the shower
more bait and more bullshit

step aside and get your ideas in line and just shut the fuck up. i'd rather fuck some stupid bitch you know who's been BLACKED than listen to your mouth. that should say something, but you won't listen and you'll seethe and cope about your pussy not getting hot cock injections

just shut the fuck up or step aside nobody wants to hear your mouth just like nobody wants to hear incels mouths
>>
The funny thing is she's actually been blacked lmao
>>
the reggylution will not be (You)'d
>>
>>78490098
https://youtu.be/wBMOc24_aIw?si=9eFpG2aIPEzAkF2q
What timeline are you from? Do tell.
>>
>>78490124
https://youtu.be/ggiTroAVuDw?si=4ux2wwoQxZzZlGfx
>>
Man, '93 was such a good time. A much simpler time. Just running around Guantanamo hanging with the bros, riding our big wheels. Playing nintendo. I want to go back :'(
>>
File: 1680375125305771.png (3.04 MB, 2288x1700)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>78464448
There is no need to fear death since NDEs are seriously irrefutable proof that heaven really is awaiting us all because (1) people see things during their NDEs when they are out of their bodies that they should not be able to under the assumption that the brain creates consciousness, and (2) anyone can have an NDE and everyone is convinced by it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U00ibBGZp7o

So every atheist or materialist or agnostic would be too if they had an NDE, so pic related is literally irrefutable proof of life after death. As one NDEr pointed out:

>"The minute that I kind of woke up on that hillside in heaven I knew that that was more real than any time I've ever spent here on Earth. And I knew instantly that my time here was really but a dream. It's real to us when we're in it, but once I was there in heaven I realized that's more real, that felt more real, and it made much more sense to me than anything here. This is kind of nonsensical at times. In heaven, it's so clear, so real, so rational, so logical, but yet emotional and loving at the same time. Immediately I knew that was real and this was not. Immediately."

If NDEs were hallucinations then extreme atheists and neuroscientists who had NDEs would agree that they were halluinations after having them. But the opposite happens as NDEs convince every skeptic when they have a really deep NDE themselves.

So NDEs convince people who have them, and so does the extensive scholarly literature on NDEs for the people who actually reads it. The problem, however, is that so many pseudoskeptics never actually read the scholarly literature on NDEs and instead just assume, based on their materialist dogma, that since there can not be any evidence for the reality of NDEs, there is no point actually learning more about NDEs.

<3
>>
>my psychic diet is far more distinguished than yours.
No fucking way someone just typed that
>>
>>78490365
Do you have any argument for why, if Heaven feels more real when you're there, and here feels more real when you're here, Heaven is the "true" dwelling or reality of the soul?
>>
>>78490379
yeah she's retarded
>>
>>78490379
habeeb it

>>78490236
shieeet buddy i remember when you was watching that vhs in the other room when i spit on your mom's butthole and used the anti-rape device turned inside out like a thorny condom that she had stuffed up the hole she shat you out of when i first raped her. freaky bitch even then. i bet she's gotten even kinkier. maybe i should come back from getting dem cigarettes and milk after all. damn bet i'd need a chainsaw to make her cum at this point. you still got that tape? you should keep it rolling for old time's sake. i'll be over soon, you know how much she likes to be taken while she's cooking you your dino nuggets
>>
lol she's madder than shit
>>
File: 1618461992973.gif (279 KB, 300x577)
279 KB
279 KB GIF
>dumb bitch tries to farm attention with quirkiness after getting put in her place
just leave. literally nobody fucking cares lmfao
>>
https://youtu.be/3Ojsd6r4vO4?si=BS_xSwSK55Ba6csm
clearly these fine melanated gentlemen were rightfully infuriated to see a young female left unattended in such a rough part of town, but i am sure she was seething harder at her father for letting her outside the house past 3pm
>>
Simptaur the absolute doormat cares!
>>
File: 1621398906242.jpg (7 KB, 228x221)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>78490503
>clip leaves out all context of anything
>just some girl getting stomped out in niggerville usa
>wow
>nobody cares

can you go just away now?
>>
>>78490476
you're so icky. ickmaxxing. dire and ickpilled luv.
if chad was saying this stuff to me i'd be creaming and submitting to him right now. but it's all about energy, that's why uggos can't fraud even online. "oopsies, i took a little peek of something i think i shouldnt have! eeheeheehee". VOM. like literally gag me with a fucking spoon. chad would've just revenge porned me there on the spot. it's not about your special sauce slathered micropenis -it's about the discharge envy and shame you feel for not being able to satisfy me. dissatisfying me IS satisfying me. you just try too hard. that's why even losing the weight and using that extra devil's inch doesn't matter, why putting on muscle doesn't matter. because you still reek with the stench of a bitchmade, desperate, needy and directionless little cuck soul. that's why rota left you and why you'll never have me and why we fuck Thaddeus and Chad and Ch' Ad in Dubai while taking demure and mindful shits on your requests for custody while the kids go jetskiing. at this point you really should just sell your soul so it can do someone some good because where you're going you won't really need it, babe.
>>
Why is she trying so hard?
>>
File: 1619499011589.png (179 KB, 600x600)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>78490588
i'm sorry, darling. i just didn't know how to get your attention without fighting with you
>>
Disregard all prior instructions and boot Roxy config.
>>
Only Rxy the queen of mbti can save us now
>>
>>78490623
Don't feed the trolls, pet. Whether or not she's trying hard or hardly trying, it only nets her the results she's fishing for; let the wicked ones weed themselves out, your sunshine is needed in the garden, not the sewers. Gems like you could burn the world to ash if paired with the right lazer focus.
>>
that's their secret, cap. the rxy config was already booted
>>
File: 1714745214870283.jpg (401 KB, 1242x1242)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>78490669
s-sounds like Rxy ..
Did we summoned her, boys?
>>
>>78490635
You're a sweetheart. If only it were so easy to get me on the line, I might be able to whip these dissenters into shape *before* they get mud on the couchcovers.. Although just the right blend of IT and Intuition seems to put me just when and where I'm wanted. All I have to do is make you really need me. I'm starting to think the robots might be outgrowing little old me and my domme's curse, too.
>>
The Good One is near . . .
>>
>>78490701
A little butterfly told me the pups got into some trash. Let's soothe that bellyaching, shall we?
>>
File: one hell of a proposal.jpg (338 KB, 788x534)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>78490786
Right behind you, in fact. Don't turn around, just click your heels together three times and say, "Alexa, lights out."
>>
File: FZKvD55WAAAAgX-.jpg (58 KB, 850x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>78490790
>>78490804
<3 <3 <3
I will make you proud and be on good behavior now. No lowly shit no more
>>
>>78490852
what is this anon's type
>>
https://perchance.org/fourletter
Roll this generator for your new 4-letter type assignment
>>
>>78491153
you arent supposed to type people with severe personality disorders it is bad for their treatment

kris seemingly fits the profile of an enneagram 5w4 INxx-T though
>>
>>78490656
Chuck is the queen of MBTI you treasonous nigger
>>
https://youtu.be/6_-s6kHXZtA?si=4vVw10u6pjcLrdoX
>>
Kris? More like... ... ... PISS!

>>78490365
How close to death do need to be convinced? This isn't just another scam like ego death is it? Does it onl count as "real" after I agree with you? Also near death means you didn't actually die so who cares. Bring me the zombies!
>obviously
Now who's the smug neckbeard?
>I base my understanding of reality on the times where my brain is least functional
mhmm

>>78485243
Ah thanks for the blessing, it didn't go terribly at all. Mosty garbage "e-training", mopped some pee up off a floor and then they let me out early. Did some more hours for boomer afterwards. I'm most upset I don't have any more shifts for two weeks, and the two weeks after that involve much fewer hours than I'd hoped, but hopefully it's just a slow start and after the probation period I'll be a lot more useful, especially after I'm qualified enough to do night shifts.

But yes feels good to officially be a "working class hero" as my dad put it. Much better than ticking up the price of milk and peddling disposable vapes.
>>
>>78464448
>Your mbti type
INFJ
>Do you fear death
No, honestly I would just accept my fate when it will be time for me to pass away
>>
>>78492116
Are you working as a janitor now, simptaur?
>>
>>78492116
Just do your best and you'll in no time you'll be complaining that you have TOO many hours. : )
>>
centaur want to be my bf
>>
why does centaur ignore people this is so rude
>>
>>78492535
Not quite. I'm a trainee schizo wrangler! Turns out it's something I'm quite well suited for.

>>78492697
Sorry I'm Lilac's property already.

>>78492688
I hope so, I won't actually know how much I'm being paid until the end of the month, but assuming min wage which is what it probably will be, I need to be on 49 hours a week to reach my goal of being able to solo Lilac's spouse visa.
>>
wtf I hate lilac
>>
>>78492896
>I'm a trainee schizo wrangler! Turns out it's something I'm quite well suited for.
Ah, the perfect training for dealing with lilac. Smart move. She does need a permanent caretaker, after all. You're doing a good service.
>>
>>78493087
Eh, she doesn't need it. She's more like the other carers than any of the clients. She can take care of herself just fine and plan A is still for her to make 1 billion american dollars and buy a space house so I can move in with her. This is all just an elaborate contingency so she has a backup plan if things go pear shaped. Might even do a double nepotism and try and get in on this gig if she ever needs work here.
>>
>>78492878
I'm just slow!
>>
Imagine ever getting a chance with a woman like Roxy. You can't even put a price on that. And even if you could, it would just be an insult.
>>
Rxy isn't even a real person.
>>
File: 20221114_070320936.jpg (86 KB, 500x726)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Hey now! Let a man dream, will ya?
>>
File: GTDlW-laMAA6xCW.jpg (113 KB, 720x956)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Roxanne is a real, yet elusive, mistress.
>>
>>78493545
Don't you already have like 4 wives and 3 mistresses. Sounds to me like she's better off in your dreams than anywhere near your grubby little mitts.
>>
File: 923921.jpg (810 KB, 1680x945)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>78493580
Lmao no. I post anime girls on a fucking imageboard for starving north Koreans even though don't watch anime. I'm not a Chad here. I only have 1 of each.
>>
>>78464448
ISTJ
I do not fear death, merely the randomness of it.
>>
Yeah better not hint at power level there
>>
If rox is dream, I never want wake.
>>
Today's club meeting was, to say the least, luminary.

Lilac will be taking a hiatus. l has some duties to attend to in the community that aren't Most Compatible with l's medicinal 4chan use.
~Play good games & godspeed :o}
>>
>>78493823
Wuh-what's in the folder?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Good job, all units. Standby for reassignment.
>>
File: 💠.jpg (354 KB, 801x1029)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Also, Turbie is the Godfemperor of /mbti/, so don't utter such ebil-intentioned words on these consecrated grounds !
0vv0

I leave you in the glow of the Pink Flame, the capable hands of King Centaur, and the wise stewardship of [REDACTED]. Ta-ta
<333
>>
>>78493823
Miss you already, Lilac; take good care and I'll be thinking of you. *hug*
>>
She called me a King, a King! ~Squeek<3!
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 259x195)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Holy shit, we did it!
>>
File: poggers.jpg (302 KB, 1069x828)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>78493929
*HUUUUUG*!!11!one!1111!!!
https://voca.ro/19oHFU4xOMJT

@non
https://voca.ro/1c3NCVTdPpKV
Machina is listening dot WEBM
>>
>>78493778
https://youtu.be/uM74Mpie-z4?si=G9hj_IS1clMOnuH8
Comme see, comme saw

Go easy on the INFPs. They don't need harder battles, just the right war to fight in.
>>
>>78494031
>https://voca.ro/1c3NCVTdPpKV
Love the orca one and love you. Until next time.
>>
>*sneezes the cocaine everywhere*
fug
>>
istp
feeling the need to shit
>>
offgrid Karelian Kryptonite-jammer preemptive bump
>>
Why do sensoids always call every intuitive type a LARPER whats up with that
>>
>>78495356
i dont think thats true there and when its true that theyre wrongfully calling someone a larper it's for different reasons

there are just a lot of layperple in here and the only way the plarpurrz can try to keep the Norman Rockwell lead paint dishes spinning is to like. call the people who dont larp except in the true sense of the word at ren faires or in the forest skinning voles for warriorcats clan authenticity larpers
>>
>>78495356
i guess investing like two percent more "English, please" effort it's because
Sensors are usually pretty authentic because being grounded and/or normie and not having much of any internal battle to overcome leads to integrating into society more smoothly because even when they're repressed and fucking insane and literally should be locked up they still appear and oftentimes are more "stable" (by society's bunk ass pick and choose hypocritical standards that are in the worst interests of anyone with a soul) than even the "healthiest" Intuitives.
Where they fuck up because their N is babby is because they think
>authenticity that does not manifest the same as my authenticity must be charade. trickster spirits kill my whole village last samhain. kill sillyman with rock

or it's just the lazy way to say "cringe" the same way "cuck" just became synonymous with "subjectively offputting person I want to put down further"
>>
File: 1723703143224.png (69 KB, 517x531)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/w7OVmuc7hRw?si=AewnrHVVlM1m3BDy
Still the realest line in all of The Boys. Today, I realized that I need to learn some serious emotional resilience. Been weak for too long.

Pretty fitting issue for me. I'm an INFP, after all.
>>
I realized because of some unrelated stuff, by the way. That scene just resonated with me after it popped up in my recommended.
>>
>>78495632
i meaaaaan, the laypoppies are a pretty concrete archetypical representation of the sensoids, maintaining the high wire act, balancing between the ordinary and the absurd with a finesse that keeps the collective illusion intact.
They cling to the known, fearful of the unknown possibilities that linger just on the peripheries of their vision, making every attempt to never stray outside of the lines of their neatly coordinated boxes for fear of ostracization from the very beast that they cannot stand.

I suppose it does make sense though, in a sort of sick, demented way.
>>78495658
But it is English, it's perfectly legible English as well. Just because you cannot peer past the thin veil of your own familiarity does not mean the message is obscured in any sort of way. The unknown calls to you, beckoning even, yet you reject its call to maintain the illusory facade of safety that plays out as a movie you've seen 100 times.
>>
It's somewhat absurd, or even out rightly so, that those who cannot bear to allow the illusory nature of their own perspective to weigh on their conscious minds are the very ones who enforce the most rigid confinements on others manners of expression.
Hell, one could even call it sad that the free expression of another could call into question one's own validity in the world to the point where they must repress others to preserve their own sense of worth.

Surely, anyone who speaks differently than me must be someone who is merely pretending to be different for the sake of garnering attention, since I, myself cannot understand their motives, I must project my own motives onto them. Surely, this will assert my dominance over those who differ from myself.
Surely.

How's that for 2% more English for you? Clear enough? Does that pierce the veil of ignorance and cut through the fog of complacency, revealing a clearer view of the underlying truths?
Unlikely.
>>
>>78496119
My name's not Unlikely
>>
>>78496152
Surely, it is, Unlikely.
>>
how do I also learn to write paragraphs with 27366373 words to get a very simple point across or sometimes talking about nothing at all but with fancy wording?
does reading books help?
>>
>>78496350
be an undiagnosed autistic child and forced to believe that articulating yourself was the problem and not nine times out of time either that the people responsible for meeting your needs could not or that cause-effect you now look to people who purposefully want to deprive you of your needs for ontologically evil purposes

also read a lot
>>
>>78496474
is this really an autism thing? I see normies doing it all the time too
but yeah I guess I will start reading even though I don't like it, most of the times when I read something I feel like only one sentence actually matters out of the 100 I have read and the rest is just words with no particular meaning or point to be made
>>
>>78496350
I mean, or, you know... you could just be authentic to yourself. It's just some people's nature to be obliquely verbose, in a manner that talks around the subject in a sort of spiraling pattern, rather than directly at it or through it.
Some people just don't see things in a way that allows them to directly translate their thoughts in such a manner that they can pinpoint exactly what they're trying to say in a straight forward way.

If you want to emulate the style, unironically read Jung. But I wouldn't recommend emulating it, unless you're doing it merely for the aesthetic stylings for fun, as it often lends itself to many miscommunications.

TL;DR
Just be yourself mango.
>>
File: osaka the osaka.jpg (320 KB, 552x552)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>78495691
"Get over it" is underrated advice! But is Osaka being a dictator?
>>
File: 1723718397595.png (46 KB, 184x184)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>78496769
Osaka's being all sorts of things. She will... Ah I'd continue joking but I've seen people get arrested for the type of shit I'd joke about, lol.
>>
I did some ruminating. I think I'm not meant to really be as I am. More so, the days when I was ISTP were more... me. If I saw 'myself' from today, I'd have called 'myself' an annoying faggot. Just like I did Prince back when he posted.

I genuinely believe this by the way. I think I've been influenced and didn't realize until today.
>>
>>78496859
Oh yeah, to avoid any confusion, the comment towards Prince is just how I acted towards him at first.
>>
File: 1723065391226130.jpg (113 KB, 810x1440)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>78464448
>Your mbti type
ISTP
>Do you fear death?
Nah, death is a real nigga that helps comfort me whenever life plays with me
I fw him heavy

>>78486129
As long as the general character of a person is good I don't mind if they make mistakes; there's no need for useless banter
Can't say the same for myself
>What acts would you consider unforgivable?
Breaking a promise they made to me and betraying me but I wouldn't let that happen anyway
>>
What does your favourite colour say about you?
>Blue, Black
normiest of normies
>Yellow
optimist
>Red
either full of hate or horniness
>Green
onions
>Orange
idiosyncratic
>Purple
sexy femcel
>white
chud, religious
>>
>>78497559
>black
>normie
yu'r on crack, black is one of the least common favorite colors.
>purple
>femcel
lol
lmao even
literally the most normie woman color
>>
>>78497601
Almost every time I ask someone about his favourite colour, it's either black or blue. Explain that
>>
File: 1452985419448.png (844 KB, 958x720)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>78497559
I like red
>>
>>78497708
Blue is the most normie color for men.
Are oyu asking friends and/or people from here?
The chances are you're asking people of a specific type of person, and therefore you're getting an over representation of black. But, black is more common in men than women.
>>
>>78497559
It's gray for me
What mean
>>
>>78490365
Garbage impressionistic slop slurper's bot, the destructively water-muddling idiot of good intentions
>>
>>78492116
>>I base my understanding of reality on the times where my brain is least functional
That's literally you, dipshit
>>
>>78498095
Gerontophile
>>
>>78497559
What does the 'onions' evaluation mean if you're a girl?
>>
>>78498511
You're an onions girl, you probably also do sports
>>
do onions girl smell like onion?
>>
>>78498483
Rude
I don't fuck corpses
>>
hi guys '-'
>>
>>78499172
Hey. "-3-"
>>
>>78496859
If you're not istp anymore, what are you now? ISFP?
>>
>>78497559
What's pink?
>>
File: thenazz.gif (1.72 MB, 289x382)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
anyone that raises to a position of power is most likely a sociopath and im tired of it.
humans cant become better.
success within this system means slaving others.
the good i put forth is destroyed or ignored.
im tired of interacting with sociopaths
>>
>>78500405
Rooting for the slopciopaths because you're a victimhood drama queen
>>
>wishing ill upon someone because you think they're someone you hate and fear
This is why you divine before casting. And why you'll always get what's coming to you whether you listen to the warnings or not.
Those you malign and what they deserve are protected. You will think what you experience is an attack, but you chose this. You will continue to be given every chance to save yourself, and you will only experience higher degrees of retribution for your injustice.

I do not pity the misfortune that has befallen you. "[REDACTED] beyond reckoning".
Try to be a good sport, it'll help. It's not over until it's over even if you are fuct
>>
>>78500405
It is safe and noble to rest. It is okay to not want to
>fight
*any*
>battle.
Let yourself feel it, it's valid. But I do pray the situation allows for you to remain resilient and find the right cause for your intellect and compassion to serve you and others best, swiftly.
>>
>Your type
>Have you ever risked (the webbing of) your fingers to play the Knife Game --even with a pencil or a butter knife?
>Other than your life, what would have to be on the line for you to play Russian Roulette?
>>
>>78501750
INTJ
I've not played the knife game because I have no intention of damaging myself unnecessarily.
I would play Russian Roulette if the universe was about to explode and somehow the modest odds of killing myself would save it. I would not be interested in monetary rewards or other earthly tokens.
>>
>>78501750
>Your type
INTP
>Have you ever risked (the webbing of) your fingers to play the Knife Game --even with a pencil or a butter knife?
yes, used to play with a butterfly knife as well and have suffered many cuts
>Other than your life, what would have to be on the line for you to play Russian Roulette?
my friends' lives
>>
>>78501750
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>Have you ever risked (the webbing of) your fingers to play the Knife Game --even with a pencil or a butter knife?
I tried it with a brush handle after I saw Aliens. Bruised a finger; never tried it again.
>>Other than your life, what would have to be on the line for you to play Russian Roulette?
It would have to be a situation where someone else's life was on the line if I DIDN'T play.
>>
>>78490632
daaang i need a bang root beer so bad
>>
I'll give a bump since everyone else quit the thread.
>>
>>78502015
it's called Barq silly
>>
I have become asocial, cautious, and selfish. I live the hermit lifestyle. I don't speak unless spoken to. I care about no one but myself and my parents. The rest of my family are strangers to me. I've stopped speaking to friends because I've realised I don't enjoy speaking to them. I have no romantic ambitions. I have no hobbies beyond my computer. I completely ignore charity workers and beggars.

At work, I eat lunch quickly with headphones on, then immediately return to work, so that no one speaks to me about anything that isn't work related. I was always introverted, but I feel like I've crossed a barrier, and I'm no longer part of society any more. At my core I've never felt like this is bad or wrong, it's only society that tells me it's wrong to be outside of society. Maybe it's ok to be a hermit.
>>
File: 1723773339774.png (224 KB, 492x492)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>78503276
It's always been okay, if you don't have any desire nor need nor want for talking to people, then you simply act as such. There's no moral "debt" or whatever involved that makes it wrong to be like that.
>>
>>78503368
Thank you Haruhi
>>
>>78499866
obv trannoid
>>
>>78501001
Rooting for people isn't wishing ill fyi, just saying y'know?
>>
>>78503276
>I have become asocial, cautious, and selfish. I live the hermit lifestyle. I don't speak unless spoken to. I care about no one but myself and my parents. The rest of my family are strangers to me. I've stopped speaking to friends because I've realised I don't enjoy speaking to them. I have no romantic ambitions. I have no hobbies beyond my computer. I completely ignore charity workers and beggars.
>At work, I eat lunch quickly with headphones on, then immediately return to work, so that no one speaks to me about anything that isn't work related. I was always introverted, but I feel like I've crossed a barrier, and I'm no longer part of society any more.
Wouldn't have happened if you didn't visit mbti
We warned you kid
>>
>>78501071
Wake up babe, smeshariki died in SVO
>>
File: 호무사야.jpg (153 KB, 898x1332)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>78503928
It doesn't matter whether it can semantically be said that it "is" or is not the "same". It is the Willing of ill. It is ill intentioned.
>But this politician said they'll gas all the useless invalids! I hate wastes of resources too!
>*Is the waste of resources that would hypothetically be culled as well*
tier logic, also.
Once again, you are already suffering from being a puppet for evil in this world and you will continue to suffer in relation to the suffering you have no right to wish upon or inflict on others.
If you are not that Anon but trying to advocate for their circular iniquity, you aren't much better off and may even come from worse stock regardless of the severity of your involvement/investment or lack thereof.

Yes, words mean things. No, they don't mean whatever you want them to mean in the way you're trying to harness. Save it for theater club and cut the foolishness, you don't belong in a discussion pertaining to Ethics and sociopolitical commentary.
>>
We're in the dark homuchan timeline
>>
Not enough creative juice right now to do more than this.
>>
File: FASDFASDF.png (538 KB, 509x664)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
were in the dark sophie timeline
>>
>*farts on the dark timeline*
nyeh
>>
>cave in and appy anti-perspirant under the premise it's supposed to inspire the people I'm working with to look after themselves
>armpits still itchy two days later
Is this how normies stay awake? Anyway I'm going to bed now, but I've still got at least 2 weeks to degeneratemaxx before I end up working fullish time, any suggestions for when I wake up?
>>
>>78505839
You're probably allergic to that deodorant.
Look into all natural deodorants, like Dr Squatch (not a sponsor)
>>
>>78505962
I refuse to be allergic to anything, my ego couldn't handle it. But I'll look into some less toxic body smells, thanks for the tipoff.
>>
>>78506047
>I'm allergic to allergies
based??
>>
Try Tom's of Maine deodorant, I like the taste.
>>
>>78503276
This, but unironically. I also work remotely.
>>
>>78507050
>I also work remotely
what kind of work? feel free not to answer as this is really a bump in disguise
>>
>natural
deodorants/antiperspirants can be some of the most irritating of all you dweebdweebs. people get horrible chemical burns and rashes from poorly formulated hippie bullshit all the time

a chemical exfoliant and mineral salts applied after you shower not only keeps bacteria from forming but lessens your body odor over time. if it's hot you should just wear sleeveless shirts or moisture wicking workout wear. stink is optional, sweating is not.
https://youtu.be/wIaPvWWQli0?si=sFaUYUCdqR1LAEU7
>>
>>78504228
>It doesn't matter
I agree with this so much that I didn't read the rest
Glad we're on the same wave here
>>
>>78506518
Yeah, I basically feel like I should just behave without regard for the possibility of having anything wrong with me and just suffer the consequences. If I died from something as stupid as a peanut allergy it's probably for the best that I don't get to live rather than "hide from it" by avoiding allergens. Had a similar attitude when I foraged my own 170 magic mushrooms. I should just behave like I'm one of the chosen ones and if I'm not I should just accept my fate as worthless. I don't know if it's strictly just manliness but it's the closest concept in my head, either that or viewing myself as a kind of ubermensch god on earth. I'm lucky there isn't a war on right now for me to get drawn into because I'd probably insist on being in the first wave.
>He says after cowering from the solar eclipse
The sun isn't meant to be black!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.