[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trafficking awareness Edition

Previous : >>78454951
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/78454951

>Rules:
Ignore impolite moids

QUESTIONS:
>What are your thoughts on kidnapping, sex trafficking, and human trafficking?
>Do you know what common strategies kidnappers and traffickers use?
>How do you make sure it doesn't happen to you or the ones you love?
>Do you know anyone who has experienced any of those things?

FAQ:
>What is this thread?
A place for biological women to talk about their lives.
>Why aren't you on Crystal Cafe?
It has been aggressively raided for years and is dead.
>Well, you're raiding my male safe space!
r9k is not a male board. https://wizchan.org/ is.
>I'm a man, can I post here?
Please don't, but if you are going to anyway, be polite and sign your posts >t. male.
>I'm a tranny, can I post here?
No. Die.
>What does nona mean?
Anon -> Nona
>I want a hole
This is not >>>/soc/
>How do femanons feel about (random hypothetical moid scenario)?
This is not /ATOGA/
>>
>>78477484
nice topic nona
>>
>>78477484
YOUR THREAD IS GAY AND FULL OF GAY MEN
>>
>>78477493
wrong general you meant to post on /r9gay/
>>
Here are some red flags that a person might be a human trafficking victim:

>Living with the employer
>Poor living conditions
>Multiple people in a cramped space
>Inability to speak without others around, lacks freedom of movement
>Potential victim's answers appear to be scripted and rehearsed
>Someone else is holding the potential victim's identity documents
>Signs of physical abuse, confusion or disorientation
>Signs of having been denied food, water, sleep or medical care
>Submissive, fearful, or disconnected from family, friends, community
>Unpaid or paid very little, lacks personal possessions
>>
the men are really quiet on this one
>>
>>78477527
One of my school friends spent part of his childhood in trafficking. He was in a group home and forced to do labor for years as a teenager and was subjected to physical abuse. Experienced almost everything you described, and it really opened my eyes to how abundant it is.
>>
File: wiht.png (124 KB, 974x487)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>78477589
That's awful, did you know what was going on at the time? It seems that you were unable to intervene?
>>
>>78477601
I knew him afterward when we were in college. He got a subpoena during winter semester to appear in court to testify against his abuser. He didn't want to see him. Last time I heard from him, he's doing well for himself.
>>
>>78477484
>>Do you know anyone who has experienced any of those things?
Yes.
>>
>>78477638
That must have been really stressful, but hopefully he's doing well now and the scumbag who hurt him and others received the justice he deserved.
>>78477649
Im sorry to hear, there's no need to elaborate.
>>
>>78477484
I refuse to participate in this misandrist edition.
>>
>>78477803
I am grateful for the barest minimum of common courtesy.
>>
File: USAnews.jpg (49 KB, 711x465)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>It can happen to (You)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourteen-arrested-human-trafficking-undercover-sting-san-diego-comic-con-insidious-crime
>>
It can be someone you love
>>
>>78477877
Reading this makes me uncomfortable.

>>78477765
>nona
Wrong.
>>
File: .jpg (110 KB, 1274x1304)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>78477484
this is not going to be a good thread. i'm out.
>>
>>78477484
Who tf came up with this?
Olga had a comfy retro suggestion, even provided the questions.
>>
>>78477962
>>78477980
probably was a boy who made the thread lol. women tend to make Comfy threads
>>
>>78478055
The OP and replies to it are classic OP1 posts.
>>
>>78477527
Sounds like my history of growing up in a violent doomsday cult; lots of people thrown into cramped spaces.
>>
>>78478255
You are a supporter of OP1 = Masc theory then?
>>
>>78477484
Kidnapping and breeding OP1
consensually
>>
>>78478152
Personally I like the trafficking awareness ad, at least it's not rage-bait.
>>
its not my problem
I poured some oil down the drain
everyday its all the same
>>
>>78478173
Very feminine post btw.
>>
>>78478311
The characteristics of the two are so similar. Not to mention that Masc has so many personalities that OP1 could be one of them.
>>
Everyone thought I was a dude looking to make female friends...
No, I'm a biofem that just grew up hating women including myself. >>>78475294
(still struggling with that desu)

>>78477980
I was actually looking forward to that, too.
>>
>>78478334
We're constantly reminded that we need to hate ourselves. Look at how many of us had body image issues as a teenager, getting told we had to do this to look prettier and to do that to attract the boys. How many of us are told we needed to get implants to help our self-esteem because it meant we're more attractive? That we needed to be jealous of the more beautiful girls? So, that jealousy because hate for our own sex.
>>
>>78477927
I apologize for bringing up this topic, but it's important to raise awareness about the signs so that those who need help can seek it out
>>78477962
>>78477980
you're free to make a new one
>>
>>78478344
Most of it, yes.
>>
>>78478334
>No, I'm a biofem that just grew up hating women including myself.
That so?
>>
>>78478367
As a tall curvy woman with big naturals and cake, I was always told that my body was too sexual and too indecent (hense needing to cover up well over the age of 18) while my friends were wearing skirts and shorts in the summer I could only wear long pants, it made me feel like I wasn't allowed to be a woman.
Now that I'm an adult, I understand why, even when I'm fully clothed my body attracts too much unwanted attention and has lead me to getting stalked/followed home before.
Would not wish this on my worst enemy, I'm starting to wonder if I could get breast reduction surgery or something similar, if that would even help with anything.
>>
>>78478455
Is this coomerbait? cuz it's working
>>
File: 1404466593395.jpg (60 KB, 550x366)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>78478501
>31 Mar 2024
>>
>>78478501
>unpolite
>>
>>78478501
Op1 is a honorary moid
>>
>>78478501
>which was confirmed by the stalker to have a really simple password, so all the posts from different boards were most likely not written by her.
It wasn't, though.
>>
File: 1666899044329723.jpg (105 KB, 850x1421)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>78478483
>>78478482
>Other women are unsympathetic that I got stalked/harassed by men over something I have no choice over since early childhood
I didn't want to get into this but it lead me to experience assault during highschool, so I'm an rape survivor.
I'm not surprised at your sour grape attitudes but, fuck, this world sucks
You bitches are assholes who make it worse, this was not bait and I have no plan to come here or ever post in this thread again.
/r9k/ fucking sucks if you're not the cookie cutter form of women here that they expect of you either I fucking guess!
I don't even like men, I've had a girlfriend for six years now but this still happens to me multiple times a year.

No sympathy for you bitches crying over spilt milk anymore when your bad looks at least keep you safe from getting assaulted, I'm going back to /g/ and /a/, I should've never wasted my time here in a thread I thought was made to get advice/support from other women regarding violent men.
I'd rather get my advice from actual women who exist in society and have experienced the same torture and hell as me, not some crazy people online wishing they could get assaulted.
I know there are probably much better people in this thread, but you two can go to hell.
Hope the rest of you have a good thread.
>>
>>78478550
Given enough time, every trip can be cracked through brute force.
>>
>>78478582
You've fallen for troll bait.
>>
>>78478501
>Masc goes back in the archives well into the mid 2010s.
kek

>masc being an imaginary enemy, a sock puppet of OP1 to point at
it was always a stupid theory, just like her being a troon.
but these are welcome deflections from somebody who doesnt want to give out any real personal details.

>There's really no actual proof aside from both of them acting in a very similar manner
and they arent the only one who are this obsessive.

>>78478570
what was it
>>
>>78478453
I basically grew up on 4chan when everyone was male or pretending to be male. So I don't really understand women, or me I guess.

>>78478367
>Look at how many of us had body image issues as a teenager
Do you see how kids these days are getting into skin care? Not like washing your face and suncreen, but like intense shit like retinol, BHAs, AHA, under-eye cream, etc. A family member was showing me what was on her middle school kid's birthday list and I kid you not, most of it was skincare shit, must have been close to 15 products, that she planned to use daily/weekly

>>78478455
Not quite the same situation but I remember being in high school and the one friend I had was adamant that I couldn't have bigger tits than her, so I squeezed my boobs in a cup size smaller for her. I didn't get a proper fitting bra until I was mid 20's because of that, and had to wear baggy shirts that didn't show boob spillage, and I thought this was all normal. It kinda sucks having to be uncomfortable to make others feel more secure.
>>
>>78478570
>stalker
>>78230383
>>78230400
That little larp was predicted several days before it happened.
>>
File: Miho_sad_DerFilm.png (170 KB, 343x470)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
the anons theory crafting about Op1 are genuinely schizophrenic and retarded.
>>
Every single nona is OP1.
>>
>>78478608
Says a tranny weeb who avatarfags as a woman
>>
>>78478607
Whar was posted?
>>78478608
I have my own theories about OP1 but I only share them OP1 as not to cause unnecessary drama for her.
>>
File: 1667162409931121.jpg (117 KB, 1080x714)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>78478641
it's enjoyable seeing how far wrong all your theories are lol
>>
>>78478597
She's probably already gone, and these threads and website itself suck for most women, I can't blame her lol
>>
>>78478648
My theories are for OP1's eyes only. For reasons I've already stated.
>>78478654
You've never seen my theories. I only share them to op1
>>
>>78478582
Post body pics before you go
>>
>check bfg for the first time in weeks
>mfw
This obsession is truly mental. Hard to say which one has come up with the most mental theory so far.
You all are falling for an utterly retard woman that can't do anything but post online and play video games.
No wonder she apparently isn't here much anymore.
>>
>>78478608
>theory crafting about Op1
i started them for shits and giggles
can't believe it caught on..
>>
>>78478705
You know lesbian sex involves double-sided vibrating strap ons right?
Once you have a taste of that you'll never want to have sex with a man again desu.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (269 KB, 1080x1875)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>78478641
>>78478663
And an anon called out that future larp.
>>
>>78478727
Idk man, my friend is married and has been with her gf for over 15 years, they're the most stable and happy couple I know.
Probably because women know how to actually make other women cum :^)
>>
>>78478738
But when a penis is inside of me it doesn't feel as good as a vibrating strap on, I think I'll pass, thanks. Men are terrible in bed even when you hold their hand through everything lol [bi woman here].
>>
>>78478751
Biologically impossible larp
>>
>>78478741
>Probably because women know how to actually make other women cum :^)
I must be a woman too then and never realized it.
>>
>>78478758
>But when a penis is inside of me it doesn't feel as good as a vibrating strap on
So onaholes are better than real pussies as well, damn, why even bother?
>>
>>78478767
Oh I've fucked real men, anon, biggest I've had was 9 inches, it takes FOREVER for guys to make you cum and they suck at it.
Nothing physically tops the feeling of a vibrating strap on, and then going dress shipping with your girlfriend after anyway sorry. :^)))
>>
>>78478775
An onahole won't baby you like a child like your infantile fantasy and make you dinner and take care of you, though?
>>
>>78478789
>Have a ton of cock
>It's mid even if they can make you cum
>Get a girlfriend and a vibrating strap on
>10/10 freaky fun night every single day
Nahhh once you go gay you NEEEVERRR go back lol
>>
>>78478798
Then stick with the onahole and leave women alone, weirdo.
>>
>>78478813
>Denial that lesbians have the best sex
Maybe one day when you're older you'll understand lil guy.
>>78478811
Sounds like you've got the right idea, go fuck a couch just like that one governor and leave women alone, they're better without you not cleaning and doting over a weirdo manchild that posts in the biofem threads
>>
>>78478820
You must be very, very, stupid in that case.
I'm sorry you can't read, your mother should've tried harder.
>>
>>78478837
>Triggered so hard he can't even reply anymore
I accept your concede
>>
>>78478841
You clearly have never actually had lesbian sex if you think weak fingering is all going on lmaooo
>>
>>78478118
(replying to anon from last thread)
Yes I know that's a vibe and it's usually a guy who's always going for hugs and acts halfway between guy friend and one of the gals
I'm not saying it's inherently wrong but back when I had frens, lel (-fighta back tears-), I tried not to allow that kind of vibe from developing because in other cases it always led to hurt feelings and slash or developing a sense of entitlement slash a sense that there was more there than there really was

I'm not trying to poo all over you anon, I'm sure you're an okay person, just trying to answer your question about how to have more success with female friendships

(Also the pink manga edits don't have a particular significance, pic not rel, just using them as an identifier cuz cute)
>>
>>78478861
I know you don't know shit and willingly misrepresent simple to Google concepts.
>>
>>78478866
Your mom really should have done better with you, but I guess offspring can't all be winners.
>>
>>78478882
Not even close, the only emotion I really feel is embarrassment because I know you have no idea how to please a woman.
Next time, try actually googling lesbian sex! Just a tip, thanks.
>>
>>78478888
Better than sex with a man, if lesbian sex isn't real sex then I'll do without the former thanks, just give me the two sided vibrating strap on and I'll make my partner cum 10 times a night before bed.
>>
>>78478904
Here's hoping you learn a thing or two about pleasing women! Bye.
>>
>>78478917
Sad, pitiful weak reply, your lack of energy means you're not worth engaging with anymore. At least now I know you're impotent so you won't have kids.
>>
>>78478807
This entire board has revolved around hating women for years. You know that meme where men will create their own spaces then women will just insert themselves and just fuck it all up then have the audacity to tell men to leave? Yeah, that's you. Fuck off back to crystal cafe.
>>
>>78478900
>two sided
Why bother if strap is the key component? Sounds like you don't even need another woman.
>>
>>78478927
>4chan was made for men
Entirely untrue, women have been in the community since day one and have been at the original meetups in 2005
But you're too new to remember that, 2015 trump tourist-kun
>>
>>78478931
Because that way both parties can cum multiple times in an hour without needing rest, longest I've gone is about 4 hours but by that point the strap is swapped out for other fun toys.
>>
>>78478932
Improve your reading comprehension you dumb bitch. I specified that r9k has been misogyny central for years. And 4chan was created because moot wanted to post lolicon after getting banned by lowtax from SA. I've been here longer than you. Promptly fuck off back to CC like I told you slut.
>>
>>78478938
A lot of them like vibrators too, but then again, you don't need another woman for that.
>>
>>78478938
That was just a mirror, anon.
>>
File: pepeblush.jpg (31 KB, 640x513)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Where can I find a cute femcel gf that will hate all scrotes except for me, just like I'll hate all holes except for her?
>>
File: IMG_2383.jpg (36 KB, 424x424)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
why is everyone so loud today
>>
Weird thread this time. Good morning everyone
>>
>>78478944
My reading comprehension is immaculate thank you, my statement remains the same; this website and by extension this board anyways had women in it regardless of the crying manbabies, the fact you're posting in the biofem thread proves my point.
>>
>>78478955
Exactly. Men make their own spaces to enjoy, then stupid holes will forcefully insert themselves and make everything dogshit then tell men to leave their own curated space. I fully understand why women got their asses beat a hundred years ago.
>>
>>78478964
Men are heavily triggered over one lesbian talking about how she prefers strap ons.
Typical day for a 4chan incel to rage and waste energy for no reason, people replying are just cooking the guy further.
>>
>>78478979
Genuinely sad you think this, maybe make a thread just for you and stop shutting up the female thread with this height of hypocrisy.
>>
>>78478966
Full on denial from a woman too full of her own shit to even acknowledge her mistakes. This thread is not your safe space whore, FUCK OFF back to your own little curated website.
>>
>>78478978
Maybe if it vibrated and could actually make me cum lol
I would not even touch cock if you paid me, too gross.
>>
>>78478993
Go the fuck back to lolcow or crystal cafe.
>>
>>78478996
I think you're the only one lacking reading comprehension and in full denial here, let me guess, you don't know about the female 4chan mods?
>>
>>78478980
>she prefers strap ons.
Yes, but she pretends to prefer women.
>>
File: IMG_2385.jpg (494 KB, 1179x1178)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>78478980
ah, that explains it. weird talk for the sex whose g spot is literally right up their asses.
>>
>>78479004
Sorry nahhh this is OUR THREAD, I've posted since 2005 so this is my guilty pleasure! Probably longer than you've been born at this point.
>>
>>78478927
>>78478955
It's a space for socially inept people to be socially inept /and horrible/ together. Hide the thread then if you get your panties in a twist, not that hard is it? There's a considerable difference between a girl waving her pink flag for attention vs wanting to talk to like-minded people that don't want to secretly fuck you or scam you or whatever else.

Sorry I'm breaking the rule but it's also an interesting debate since the argument that it's attention-seeking has some valid ground, but to be honest the discussion here has been leaps and bounds better, more entertaining, and enjoyable than all past years of posting anonymously on r9k as a robot or picking fights to ward off boredom. It makes me laugh to think you're defensive over your empire of shit.
>>
>>78478959
It's always the same scheme too.
>obsessively talk about a nona, preferably op1 or moid-chan, for an hour or two until enough incels have amassed
>switch to some other entirely bonkers topic about sex, women or politics
It's just kinda sad it keeps working.
>>
>>78479005
I'd ask if you were genuinely retarded, but giving the benefit of the doubt is reserved for men, because you're stupid by default.
I'm aware of the mistakes moot made by allowing women on the mod team, and I'm also aware of how they're consistently unable to handle the responsibility and regularly got de-modded.
>>
>>78479022
>Pretending to be me
I must be popular? Lots of good tears today
Anyway, I'm bored of you low level man posters with your weak replies.
>>
>>78478455
>As a tall curvy woman with big naturals and cake
.. you belong to us moids.
>>
>>78477527
i want to whisk all girls away from this disgusting planet so we could all live on venus ;-;
>>
>>78479028
>I'm aware of the mistakes moot made by allowing women on the mod team, and I'm also aware of how they're consistently unable to handle the responsibility and regularly got de-modded.
Okay good job admitting it kiddo, 4chan has ALWAYS had women and been for women, and been run by women
That didn't take long to admit did it?
Good boy.
There may be female mods in this very thread ;3
>>
>>78477484
>>78477527
>>78477569
>>78477601
>>78477877
Thanks for raising awareness on this fucked up topic nona.

>>78478927
Sowwy we awe wuining youw hobby of hating women
>>
>>78479017
>It makes me laugh to think you're defensive over your empire of shit.
Then get the fuck out. If it's shit, stop slithering your way into spaces mem go to get the fuck away from you.
>>
>>78479050
>mem
Keep going girls you're breaking him already
>>
>>78479048
>Okay good job admitting it kiddo, 4chan has ALWAYS had women and been for women, and been run by women
Very poor attempt. So you like lolicon huh?
>>
>>78479061
No I'm not a pedophile, but I'm a gay cis woman in my 40s that shitposts here because I've been a poster for almost 20 years so you can make fun of me for many other reasons. Try a little harder.
>>
>>78479071
4chan was made for lolicon.
>Okay good job admitting it kiddo, 4chan has ALWAYS had women and been for women, and been run by women
You are a pedophile.
>>
>>78479067
average shounentard
>>
Look at the males coming into THIS thread just to attention seek, becoming some twisted fucked up ouroboros of their own hypocrisy.

>>78479050
Hide the thread? Man so easy, what a crazy concept. Nobody in here wants you.

I enjoy talking to the Nonas, I don't enjoy the rest of r9k. that shrimple!
>>
>>78479075
>4chan was made for lolicon
Actually the first few boards were all made for anime fans! The lolicon shit and /l/ came later and was removed, they admitted they fucked up when making it.

Talk about a SELF REPORT hahaha
>>
File: IMG_2386.jpg (162 KB, 1200x1200)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
i have this theory that while women evolve and change mentally as people men are just constantly stuck in fifth grade.
>they think sex jokes are hilarious
>they think shock value works
>they think tugging on girls' hair and annoying them will get them girlfriends
it's cute, if you think about it
>>
>>78479083
Or you can fuck off back to CC, that would more readily solve your problems.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (104 KB, 1080x336)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>78478857
>Yes I know that's a vibe and it's usually a guy who's always going for hugs and acts halfway between guy friend and one of the gals
Nah. I don't think I ever act like one of the girls. I just act like a guy that occasionally makes a flirty joke out of something my friend said. I don't ask for hugs or try to make things weird. Sorry, you don't have friends or cool ones like me. Goodluck out there. Keep your chin up, pal.
>>
>>78479095
Keep crying lol, she's not going anywhere and your tears are delicious
>>
File: IMG_8003.jpg (28 KB, 453x453)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>78479071
stop giving attention to the fatfuck ryonaspammer
>>
>>78479086
Moot got banned from SA for posting lolicon. He took the 2chan format and used it for anime/lolicon. Stop trying to omit facts, whore. Own up.
>>
>>78479083
>I don't enjoy the rest of r9k. that shrimple!
Bullshit, you wouldn't have been here to begin with.
>>
>>78479108
Neither am I bitch, stalemate.
>>
>>78479093
>men
You mean manchildren, which r9k largely consists of?
>>
>>78479112
Aww fine, only because I really like the image you used.
He was pretty low-effort anyway, I couldn't help but want to keep engaging because of how easy it was.
But you're right, I'll do better.
>>
>>78479071
>I'm a gay cis woman in my 40s that shitposts here
Mommy?
>>
>>78479116
He was also a child when he made this website, less of a pedophile when you're a minor.
People all need to grow up sometime.
>>
>>78479093
Most moids are raised to be more narcissistic. They see changing as an admission of weakness, and don't want to admit they need to change, or should.
>>
>>78479108
>>78479126
Well, we sure got rid of that foid at least.
>>78478582
>>
>>78479157
She said she posts on /g/ and /a/, honestly probably better than this shithole.
>>
>>78478955
I still want to know how to accelerate this process at my hobby store.

>>78478959
>>78478964
Yea, it's... quite a thread this morning.
Good to see you both; hope you're doing well.

>>78479017
>Hide the thread then if you get your panties in a twist,
They're too immature for that.

>>78479049
Hey, boring; good to see you again as well.
>>
>>78479147
Wow, what an excellent attempt at moving the goalposts. What's your excuse for all the years /l/ remained after he turned 18? Was 4chan still for women then, or did it conveniently stop after he turned 18?
>>
>>78479108
That made me giggle

>>78479117
No I don't enjoy the porn, or scammers, or chronic case of entitled socially inept losers projecting their self hatred and misery to everything but the mirror. At some low point in my life I related, but after you grow up and get some sense, you realize you were laying with pigs. That's a harsh generalization, but I truly think the worst of this board and website are terrible horrible people when compared to the average person, and the good apples are few and far between, but do exist.

Plus it's fun to shitpost. The old humor has been churned into zoomer fodder nowadays, so I'm behind on memes and lingo, but whatever. Kek or skibbidy or something
>>
File: claudeleth.jpg (376 KB, 850x1200)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Motivate me to finish FE3H. I hate monasteryslop so much, I only want to talk to my husband.
>>
>>78479170
What hobby is your hobby store for? I've only heard of them being for 40k or tabletop games
>>
>>78479173
>The old humor has been churned into zoomer fodder nowadays
Here's one of them >>78479093
>>
>>78478582
Are you the programmer into Gothic loli fashion?
>>
>>78479171
October 31 2004 - /l/ (Lolikon) and /sm/ (Shotakon) are deleted
Pretty much immediately into the websites history too, but sure, your false revisionism is probably a huge hit at the pedophile conference
>>
>>78479195
They were not deleted, they were made into hidden boards. Try again cunt.
>>
>>78479202
That was much earlier, before 2004
https://wiki.bibanon.org/4chan/History

Hahaha look at this guy, he can't even google!
>>
>>78479127
yup makes sense. my guy friend acts nothing like this.
>>78479150
also makes sense. i do feel like most incels had a toxic upbringing and that's why they're so concerned with traditional masculinity roles
>>78479170
aside from waking up super late, i'm doing great!
>>78479193
yes bitch slay i'm so girly core
>>
>>78479187
>What hobby is your hobby store for? I've only heard of them being for 40k or tabletop games
It's a mix of tabletop RPGs, miniature wargames, and collectable card games. And to clarify, it was a joke; I don't really want to drive anyone out.
>>
provoking random women on the internet will surely get you laid one day lol
>>
>>78479203
Paper tiger ass post
>>
Can a femanon traffic me please
>>
>>78479220
>aside from waking up super late,
Why is that a bad thing? Did you have a lot to do today?
>>
>>78479220
Hello Kpopnona what is some entry level kpop I should listen to, or what are some of your favorites? I'm sure you get that question a lot so I'm sorry ahead of time, my friend is really into it but I feel bad not knowing anything to ask her about or relate lol.
>>
>>78479217
I don't need google because I fucking knew of the hidden boards, /i/ included. Keep going.
>>
>>78479235
>close my eyes to the actual history
I was there when the history books were written, but sure keep acting like your lolicon discord culture is normal.
>>
>>78479224
you know who ELSE is provoked???
>>
>>78479235
Dude she literally linked you the fucking part where it said moot deleted both, how retarded are you? I believe it was due to legal threat but much later on in life moot regretted ever making it and doesn't want to associate with the culture of 4chan anymore anyway. You're grasping at straws here.
>>
File: 040.gif (2.43 MB, 498x476)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>78479203
>>78479172
>>78479125
>>78479102
>>78479096
>>78479067
>>78479066
>>78479043
>>78479014
>>78479003
>women exist in one thread
>this makes the chuddy fly into a rage because he cant fuck us through his screen
LOL!
>>
>>78479231
no, i have just been trying to wake up earlier in general so i don't feel so miserable or like the day is so short!
>>78479233
it really depends on what you already enjoy listening to! i got into kpop because of dreamcatcher since they had a rock/emo sound, but nowadays my favourites are definitely twice/red velvet/loona (rip), imo the strongest discographies in kpop.
https://youtu.be/FyG21rXCxlY?si=8ljuIluuEfN43Ngf
>>
>>78479254
>moot moved /l/ to not4chan immediately after the deletion of /l/
I can't help but notice it doesn't even mention the names of the hidden boards or when they were added/deleted. Yeah, that sounds like the actions a man that regrets his actions would take.
>>
Tranny thread for bored trannies
>>
>>78479274
>don't open posts
>report
Soooo scared over here wow
Keep the paper tiger acts up
You have no real power and you know it
>>
>>78479280
It does mention when boards were hidden, you're just retarded.
Try control + f next time
>>
>>78479280
The goalposts is moved hard with this one
I'm not even going to bother replying to you any more because anyone curious in actual 4chan history will Google it and get the same answers.
>>
>>78479261
Oh, dear; someone got mod-whacked.

>>78479265
>no, i have just been trying to wake up earlier in general so i don't feel so miserable or like the day is so short!
Oh, I'm sorry. In that case, better luck tomorrow.
>>
>>78479321
>It was all one guy
I think the comments about the strap-ons really made him mad, good riddance.
>>
>Mod abuses her power to protect the skank thread
Just like any other instance of giving women even a modicum of authority, they will inevitably use it to their own gain
>>
>>78479345
get off your vpn
>>
>>78479337
>>It was all one guy
Unless he played both sides, it wasn't.
>>
>>78479337
It only takes 1 screaming dumbass to be louder than a whole group of calm people, this seemingly applies online as much as irl.
>>
File: HEY GIIIIIIIRLLLL.png (719 KB, 736x736)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>78479261
Damn. I was editing an image of velveeta for fun to respond with, but seems like the mess has been cleaned a lot faster this time around. All wiped.
here it is anyways lol
>>
>>78479346
I wouldn't give even a single solitary fuck about being banned from nu-4chan by a cunt mod offended enough to ban someone for hurting her fragile feelings, and there is definitely more than 1 man that can't fucking amstand you here
>>
>>78479345
>Mod abuses her power
At least one of those posts was gore outside of 'b', which is against the rules. It's not an 'abuse of power' just because it makes your wee-wee sad.
>>
File: dont read this.jpg (67 KB, 680x519)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>78479386
Your lack of self awareness is astounding.
>>
>>78479386
>and there is definitely more than 1 man that can't fucking amstand you here
so? im not doing anything. not posting man-hate. just talking about life in a general you can ignore. lol.
>>
>>78479387
Damn if only she had the diligence to ban other ban worthy posts that are far more egregious instead of constantly f5-ing this thread praying for the one instance she felt was justifiable, maybe 4chan could become better
>>
File: 1716314185603298.jpg (120 KB, 816x825)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>78479397
Suck my dick bitch and choke on it. Be sure to report me, maybe your guardian angel modslut will bend the rules a little to spare your sensibilities.
>>
>>78479386
>amstand
Stop stuttering, it's not cute.
>>
What vitamins do you girls use for faster hair growth? I have 3c hair.
>>
>>78479426
>Suck my dick
Sis has to push past all your belly rolls to find it
>>
>>78479426
>do your dad a favor
moids supporting nonas dreams of killing their father
>>
File: F3WSfBeXsAE_MUx.jpg (224 KB, 799x1200)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>78479426
Why are you so mad? I don't even get it, we're just existing and discussing topics retaining to life (the good, bad, and ugly) but in comes the gore and easily triggered men wasting their time getting mad about sesbian lex, anyway to be more on topic it is fucked up that a lolicon board ever existed to begin with here, children and young adults dont have mature brains till 25 and I know 10 years ago people like nyanners kind of got groomed by that culture that thought it was normal at the time and have trauma from it. I think the culture is still better for women overall these days.
>>
>>78479445
I just use some coconut oil to tease it ever now and then, it adds nutrients and sheen.
It's not for every hair type though so I'd say you should probably look into yours specifically.
>>
>>78479265
Red Velvet! I have heard of them before! That song is really good. Do you enjoy k-dramas too?

Man, I really need to work out but I have no motivation.
>>
>>78477484
Tripfems can traffic me for their sexual needs anytime
>>
>>78479371
I love this actually, just saw it
>>
>>78479517
i like some kdramas! although i'm very picky about them, or just shows in general. i really enjoyed perfect marriage revenge even if it got a bit silly near the end.
if i wasn't already so deep into learning japanese i think id study korean
>>
File: 1721432750572933.png (117 KB, 1354x830)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>78479093
>i have this theory that while women evolve and change mentally as people men are just constantly stuck in fifth grade.
No, men are slightly more diverse, while women are more homogeneous.
>>
File: IMG_1609.png (88 KB, 1200x1920)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>78479495
>the guy who coined the term Chad as a joke in /fit/ regrets creating the term because people took it seriously
>the woman who created the term incelregrets it because the community got taken over by spergs who refuse to integrate themselves into normalfag society while demanding to be a part of it
whew
>>
File: QUIT HAVING FUN.png (173 KB, 465x891)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
I've been lazing around all day and youtube-rotting instead of trying any new ds games or a hobby even. I did try out the jump rope and also make + eat breakfast but that just feels like things I do to live
>>78479495
Some moids just see women having fun on 4chan and get mad and jealous. Maybe because male friendships are few and far between
>>78479523
Thank you, I enjoy making silly edits :)
>>
>>78479572
>Maybe because male friendships are few and far between
Stop projecting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGuml-tc75A
/r9k/ still stands, at least when compared to CC
>>
File: 1708920804284456.png (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>78479337
>It was all one guy
No it wasn't, the poop guy reported me racism.
>>78479371
*suckle* *suckle*
>>
>>78479586
I have still never visited the website of cc so idk how it compares. From what I heard, not great
>moid denying male lonliness epidemic
Grim for (You)
>>78479598
I thought you were leaving forever and ever
>>
>>78479598
>simpcreep
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>78479586
Family guy is written by men, I have mostly women as friends that I've been close with for over 20 years. There has been drama but we've been though it all and come out stronger for it, that's how you establish trust. Men can't even open up about basic emotions without feeling like a raging homosexual.
Also
Why compare the websites to begin with, that just screams insecurity. Also I like 4chan more because even if I'm a cis woman, /lgbt/ is a safe space for a lot of my trans friends.
>>
File: 1703567784666396.png (766 KB, 1280x720)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
>>78479617
I had to come back for seconds, plus you are supposed to be on your two week vacation IIRC?
>>
>>78479624
>/lgbt/ is a safe space for a lot of my trans friends.
You almost had me
>>
>>78479635
Don't believe it? Look at how many pro-trans women threads there are
Lots of people make friends there and just ignore the attention grabbing bait.
>>
>>78479628
Does the Dragon Ball guy actually use a pacifier in the series I'm curious now
>two week vacation
Well played
I'm still not feeling the best but I am stuck here forever. Another nona told me that if she was going through my symptoms she would be worried about rabies, and now I want to draw a rabies tomo
>>
>>78479643
>Look at how many pro-trans women threads there are
>>78477484
>>I'm a tranny, can I post here?
>No. Die.
Well, go back to your shithole then.
>>
File: 1708277783923344.png (161 KB, 350x274)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>78479648
>I am stuck here forever
You and me both
>>
>>78479648
>now I want to draw a rabies tomo
yes please
>>
>>78479548
Would you believe me if scientists say it's actually the opposite?
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/psychology/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2022.812483/full
>>
File: ezgif-3-17446c2bc9.jpg (16 KB, 283x320)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>78479495
10 years ago you had the choice of just not being online
Some things have probably gotten better I feel while others have gotten worse IMO
For example, these days they're telling tomboys that they're actual boys and need to get on hormones stat rather than considering it an Avril Lavigne phase like we all had back in the day
Aaand that's pretty terrifying
>>78479098
I select my friends carefully but uh thanks or thereabouts, good luck with whatever you do
The last thread was pretty nice overall but this got incredibly cancerous really quickly, I might as well be reading a bait thread on /pol/ :|
I'm spiritually giving you incels a whole case of Rub A5-35
>>
>>78479679
I'd rather trust Cambridge
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/abs/cambridge-handbook-of-the-international-psychology-of-women/sex-gender-and-intelligence/162037156813E98AE48EF68DB5FA184B
>>
>>78479541
>perfect marriage revenge
What did you like about it? I think my favorite so far that's a kdrama is The Glory and also Crash Landing Into You but it's suuuuper slow.

>>78479671
What is so good about dragon ball? Is it nostalgia or actually good?
>>
>>78479670
Bruh I'm a cis woman, I can post here even if my friends can't. They end up getting menstrual cramps and a lot of female related developments including lactation after estrogen too, I'd say give them a shot but l understand that's not popular around here. Better than the easily offended men, I feel like I have a lot more in common with a transwoman any day of the week.
>>
>>78479598
Do me a favor VeggieKun. You're much better at using the archive than I am. Can you post a link showing all of the recently deleted posts for r9k? I have a feeling the spammer also got a ton of his posts deleted from another thread where he's readily more identifiable.
>>
>>78479704
Nostalgia. Vegeta is a gold mine for avatarfagging
>>
>>78479701
Well then would you believe me if Cambridge also agreed and this was the general consensus?
Or do you want me to spoonfeed you another article.
>>
>>78479709
>Tumblr filename
Of course.
>>
>>78479710
You can't do it like that, if you request all the deleted posts as one blob barely anything gets indexed. Show me which thread and I'll show you the deleted posts
>>
>>78479736
I like the art there.
>>
>>78479701

Wrong again
https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/abs/in-the-know/males-and-females-have-the-same-distribution-of-iq-scores/B4846D7CDDD50BC915C54B22CF82C6BD
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (1.41 MB, 3158x2990)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>78479572
>I've been lazing around all day and youtube-rotting instead of trying any new ds games or a hobby even
hi tomo! i feel the same way, i've just now picked japanese back up after some rotting.
>>78479704
i think these revenge themed dramas always just scratch an itch. we all like seeing that satisfying comeback storyline.
>>
>>78479748
I don't, not after the update anyway.
>>
>>78479701
>>78479758
No debatefagging!
>>
>>78479770
I really want to pick it up. Thank you for that image you made for me a few weeks back.

Oh on another note just got prescribed Adderall. Does anyone have experience with this stuff what is it like? Anything I should know about it?
>>
>>78479789
At least the argument is reduced down to links, none of the usual diatribe paragraphs, short and sweet.
>>
>>78479794
even if i dropped it for some days, it's impressive how good input works. i can't really output anything meaningful but i can understand most of what is said without translating it in my head, which is exactly how i learned english.
it might interest you that comprehensible japanese made their own website too!
cijapanese.com
>>
>>78479742
r9gay
Mbti
Letter thread
This thread too

For reasons I can't remember I've assumed you were the poster in biomasc that was able to post deleted archive links.
>>
>>78478959
Back to the glory days
>>
File: 1723456683452459.jpg (498 KB, 1080x1818)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>78479789
>No debatefagging!
Fine.
>>
>>78479842
Done with literal family guy links and moved on to Manga, that is a huge self-own.
>>
what happened in here? none of the deleted posts are on desuarchive
>>
>>78479810
Can't search for them, but those were all me in the letter thread and mbti, this thread was split and I have r9gay filtered
>>
File: allornothing.png (369 KB, 703x1483)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
low quality ran out of quizzes so cyoa of the day
>>
>>78479870
I was on shrooms for some of it earlier but this is what I remember
>Anon samefagging about women being subhuman and getting triggered about strap-ons not being real sex or something, later dumps gore
>>
>>78479881
>those were all me in the letter thread and mbti
Explain
>>
>>78479572
What happened with mario rpg?
>>
>>78479710
you put thread # in the thread # field and then tick deleted posts only and r9k only
but it's not working with this thread
>>78479898
so it was just routernigger or was it someone new?
recoognizers tell me
>>
File: IMG_1875.jpg (158 KB, 1082x1080)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>78479886
>zero needs
>infinite lifespan
>infinite resources
>infinite recall
>zero infection
>zero weakness
>infinite comfort
i'll skip the bonuses as none interest me
>>
>>78479917
What's there to explain? I'm the letter thread funposter.
>>
File: 1720942196916566.png (1.07 MB, 1280x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>78479898
>>78479925
It wasn't me, I got banned for the poojeet replies. Why would you assume the worst of your old timer regular?
>>
>get period
>lay down because im sleepy
>suddenly my arms, legs and hands hurt to the point i cant get up
im not even overweight wtf just happened
>>
>>78479808
Thank you for what you send. How did you get started learning another language? It seems like such a daunting task.
>>
>>78479093
when a man acts immature, he's called a manchild
when a woman acts immature, she's just a regular woman
>>
>>78479935
There are no deleted posts in the current letter thread
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/r9k.desu.meta/tnum/78463281/deleted/deleted/

>>78479988
>How did you get started learning another language?
Have you aked this before?
It's such a weird question to me.
>>
File: 1723485936770726.jpg (103 KB, 712x615)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>78479989
Those damn double standards...
>>
>>78479935
>I'm the letter thread funposter
Someone got banned. Posts in multiple threads were all erased at once across multiple threads.

I am trying to figure out if all of these posts originated from the same individual. They seem to share certain personality characteristics. I believe it's in our best interest to figure this puzzle out together.
>>
>>78479988
the less you think about it logically the easier it is. don't overthink.
>>
File: 1709019077480531.png (317 KB, 563x559)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>78478455
i know what you've been through. i'm sorry. i hate it too. i dont think most people are capable of understanding what it's like for the world to turn your own body into a prison you are trapped inside without experiencing it themselves, so it's also a very lonely way to suffer.

>>78478582
also, you folded ridiculously quickly. maybe it's best you spend your time elsewhere if your armor is that penetrable. i hope you find peace.
>>
>>78479982
>wtf just happened
You got punished for not getting pregnant
>>
>>78479982
did any other femanons experience this
>>
>>78479989
>>78480004
You have the rest of the board to whine about yourself
>>
>>78480001
>There are no deleted posts in the current letter thread
This guy is covering his tracks somehow by getting posts removed from the archive. Happened in Biomasc threads when someone kept posting the link to pics of his soc posts.

It's showing there's no deleted posts in this thread as well even though we all know that there are multiple deleted posts.

This guy is fucking evolving
>>
>>78479982
>im not even overweight
Why would overweight make that more common?
That is a sign of weakness from being underweight or malnourished. Maybe some blood issues.
>>
>>78480053
Those deletes take a day or two usually.
>>
>>78480009
But I already solved the puzzle for you, recognoozer. I'm vegeta, the letter thread funposter and I sometimes drop in to /mbti/ to have a bit of fun. Those were all me. Every one of these are written to entertain and to lighten the mood. That good enough?
>>
>>78480049
try having a serious discussion instead of running away from a problem like an immature child
>>
File: Autist, M.D.jpg (43 KB, 564x752)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>78479982
>>78480039
this is commonly known as referred pain. menstruation (the shedding of the uterine wall) causes blood vessel constriction, which lessens the flow of oxygen to other parts of the body. the chemicals that cause the shedding is not a uterus-specific chemical, it effects all parts of your body that it passes through, causing severe cramps in some extreme cases. it's most common to arise in the thighs but could theoretically be in many places on the body.

it's not a guarantee but it may also be a symptom of endometriosis, which you should look into.
>>
>>78480084
We are having a serious discussions with ourselves, while you've been derailing the thread with stick figure memes and gore porn like 12 year olds.
>>
Every time I see people discuss IQ and the mean of the distribution is not 100 it makes me want to scream.

>>78479886
Thank you!
Powers:
>Zero needs
>Infinite Lifespan
>Infinite resources
>Zero travel time
>Zero grief
>Zero infection
>Infinite recovery
Bonuses:
>Zero's might (Zero Mess)
>Zero Sight
>Zero sight
>>
>>78480057
Tbdesu I was 107lbs last time I went to the doctor and I'm 25.

I have a naturally high metabolism but I only eat once or twice a day because I'm struggling to get hired for any job. I apply to like 5 per day and no one ever responds except to reject me. The few times I do an interview they never call back. It sucks.
>>
File: RABIDTOMO.png (123 KB, 2000x1500)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>78479674
Here she is! Spent some more time on this drawing
>>78479770
Thank you for the motivation kpop!! Your handwriting is very very pretty btw, keep up the good studies :0!
>>78479924
I haven't started it yet, and I think I would need a different emulator, but it is still on my Soon to Play list
>>
>>78480004
Want an updated version?
>>
>>78479770
>cursive writing
huh, been a while.
Can you already read stuff or something like that? I keep saying I want to learn to read manga but I'm just kidding to myself, I don't really read manga regularly.
>>
>>78480144
adorable rabid Tomo <333
>>
>>78480144
this is awesome thank you for making Tomo-rabbis-chan
>>
>>78480144
Poor mini tomo never gets a break, now she has rabies
>>
>>78480144
thank you! first time in a while i hear that, most people think it looks messy
>>78480185
here's a fun fact, at least when i was in school you were obligated to use cursive here in brazil.
i can read if i go slowly. reading and writing are usually slower to acquire compared to listening and speaking.
>>
>>78480185
>Can you already read stuff or something like that?
She'll need to know kanji readings if she wants to read actual texts, unless they have the on- and kun-yomi written next to them.
There's around 1900 kanji needed for JLPT 1. But you can probably get by with around 1000 to 1200 kanji.
>>
>>78477484
I would hope no one had to go trough any of it, its inhumane
It's more common to be tricked by a man than to be randomly abducted on the street
I keep myself and others informed
Yes. I know of someone currently going trough this, I've asked the authorities for help but they told me she needs to ask for help herself, I don't think she knows the language of the country she's in to even do that, I can't message her anymore as she's been isolated and her pimp controls her social media DMs
>>
>>78480186
>>78480190
Thank you!! I want to try making more drawings with clean line art because I struggle with it
>>78480197
She tried to pet a raccoon :( Sad!
>>78480215
>Obligated to learn cursive
They maybe teach it for one year at American public schools, if you're lucky. Your cursive isn't too messy, I can't even read my moms cursive handwriting
>>
>>78480086
>it's not a guarantee but it may also be a symptom of endometriosis, which you should look into.
I had small splashes of blood on my pad but I had a paper towel over it so I took the paper towel off. Just going to wait and see if anything else happens.
>>
File: statue of olga.png (467 KB, 286x579)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>78477484
really would have preferred a more comfy thread... guess it's gonna be one of those days

wh- bad! obviously!
how would I know!?
oh shit, that's a good point actually..... ffffffuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk..... i need to do some research at some point....
not in the slightest, thankfully, everyone i've known irl hasn't had such horrid things happen to them.
>>78477527
>>78477569
>>78477601
>>78477877
thanks for the info, this is actually really useful, i'm saving these infographics
>>78477844
wait wtf.... that's so out in the open....

the bathroom stalls at my local airport have info panels of human trafficking and a trafficking emergency number on them, i asked my ex if he saw what colour the label said for his bathroom out of curiosity (because that's how they know which specific bathroom you're in, and what stall "red bathroom stall 3"), and apparently the men's toilets don't actually have those infographics... so that's a bit... concerning

>>78477980
THANK YOU
glad SOME PEOPLE liked my idea, who wants to be reminded of the shitty stuff in the world
and let's be honest, most of us are neets who won't leave the house anyways, so where's the danger?

>>78478964
woah! been a while since i've seen you
>>78478959
i made a comfy thread suggestion, and instead we got this insanity
>>78479017
#relateable
>>78479049
hiya boring!
>>78479173
i'm 25, and i unironically recommend watching Skibbidy Toilet, it's basically a Mecha Anime but it's only the Action scenes. i grew up watching gmod machinimas and the like well over a decade ago... classic stuff like that, well, ST is literally just the same thing, but applied to a YTshorts format for hypereasy consumption..
>>
>>78480254
>i need to do some research at some point....
please do, this could happen to anyone specially someone who browses r9k
>>
Imagine being an impoverished, runaway immigrant with substance abuse problems and a criminal history. Used to be not that uncommon back in the day, crazy.
>>
>>78480267
you just need to be poor or have an uncomfortable family situation to be fair
>>
>>78479709
>more in common with a transwoman
I couldn't disagree more personally desu. I'm from a town that sadly is rich in both incels and troons and the only difference between them is that the latter has graduated from sniffing panties to wearing them. A few of my former guy acquaintances and former classmates have trooned out, sadly, and in each case they clearly hated women before going trans, and not in a playful memey way either. The one I knew pretty well was always curious about what we had in the girls' bathroom and what "went on" in there. At the time I laughed it off but the fact that this person now has access to women's bathrooms and changerooms is enough to scare me out of using public restrooms altogether except in absolute emergencies. I absolutely believe in the incel to trans pipeline because, yeah, guys I know have literally transmaxxed so they can creep on women and girls and spew hate for them from a more defensible, socially acceptable position. Just look at what fandom spaces online became once trooning became the big thing, nobody is more hated online than the terf. I've met a couple online who were acceptable convo partners but even then it was really obvious that they were males
>>
>>78480254
You arrived at a great time, think the storm passed to be honest. Hopefully we can make your comfy suggestion later, think there's a nona out there that cares about this topic in particular because back then someone suggesting donating to a charity related with it and all.
>>
>>78480342
Multiple of my transwomen friends aren't even attracted to women, only men. A few bad apples don't make them all bad.
>>
>>78480342
True, haven't met a sincere transwoman either. If such a thing exist. It doesn't matter anyway because the solution to whatever problem you have is definitely not "live a lie and hope the society buys it"
>>
>>78480254
>i'm 25, and i unironically recommend watching Skibbidy Toilet, it's basically a Mecha Anime
I never liked it personally, pure ADHD trash; recently learned that the creator is on the side of russian propaganda and is pro-putin so I'm glad I never liked it.
>>
Anyone into bullet journaling here?
I love the intricate journaling style but can't keep it up on a daily/weekly basis. Thinking about maybe doing something where I record info on an app, then transfer it over to a journal for funsies.

>>78479770
Heyy I'm learning jap too! No where near as good as this. Nice handwriting.

>>78480342
I've actually got a bad history with transman; took test in high school and beat me up at the bus stop. But somehow they're the victim. It's also incredibly unfair to fight 1) someone who is marginalized and will be backed by the school and 2) someone much bigger than you taking an unreal amount of test.
Had to deal with that shit for years, even sent drug dealers to my house to collect, so whenever she was short they would harass me.
Trans in general just need to get help and preferably stop being shitty
>>
File: 1693242381632565.png (121 KB, 855x827)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>78479679
>Possible explantions for the widely observed gender differences in self-estimated intelligence were investigated
The good thing is that others can also test your IQ and get more unbiased results.
>>78479758
Read it and the conclusion is the same. There is a larger standard deviation for men.
>>78479548
>>
>>78479770
ooh nice to see you learning japanese! i need to get back into learning german, i've been keeping it on pause for too long

>>78479886
>inf life
>zero mess - i could make a living off it! just think, i could ensure that beekeepers don't have to deal with mites and stuff!
>inf recall - what's the point in living indefinitely if i can't remember everything
>inf precision - in order to do that i'd have FULL control over my body, including my cardiovascular system, sounds cool to me
>inf recovery - this literally also covers Zero Infection
>Zero Weakness - im a scrawny person, i'd like this
bonuses:
>Inf Power - Inf Comfort!
>Inf Freedom - i've always wanted to float around like Marceline the Vampire queen ever since i was a lil' kid!

>>78479926
>i'll skip the bonuses as none interest me
damn, ok.... but why..?

>>78479982
it happened to me once or twice, but i never made the connection to my period, but it did only happen on the onset... might just be coincidence.. idk, it's been a while since that happened

>>78480115
>iq
agreed, the mean being 100 is the entire point
>powers
oh, i thought you could only choose one or the other for each pair of Zero/Infinite....

>>78480144
absolutely adorable! love the drawing

>>78480265
why specifically someone who browses /r9k/?

>>78480342
this.
the behaviour of incel>trans makes me concerned for actual trans people, like my younger sister

>>78480361
ooooohhhh yeaaahhh, i remembered seeing that on the prev. thread!

>>78480397
>pro-putin
wait, really..? oh...
>>
>>78480001
No I don't believe I have. Why is is a weird question? You don't just get into math and understand it there's a way people start somethingew they don't understand..
>>
>>78480115
We so smart now the mean is higher than 100
>>
File: 1709331342472751.png (134 KB, 539x682)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>78480115
I also like more symmetrical distributions.
>>
>>78480019
Haha I am an over thinker. That's my nature. That's going to be super hard.
>>
>>78480469
what part of the world are you in, olga?
>>
>>78480469
>why specifically someone who browses /r9k/?
It's important to recognize that there are individuals who are mentally vulnerable in this space, and they are already experiencing a sense of isolation.
>>
>>78480236
>I can't message her anymore
I feel for you, nona. Its unfortunate, and I really hope that someone steps in with some valuable advice to help you through this.
>>
>>78480666
europe

>>78480680
>sense of isolation
well that's me to a T, but while i can be a bit ditsy, i wouldn't call myself naive, i've personally been through enough in my childhood and teens to know certain flags when i see them

i wouldn't expect many on 4chan too either, let's be real. this board is 18+, so the people browsing this board should be capable of not getting themselves into awful situations like that, right?
>>
>>78480428
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4600401/
>Genome-wide analyses have shown that there is, indeed a male mutation bias in many species, with estimates of a consistent with the ratio of expected germline cell divisions in males and females, suggesting this bias is largely driven by replication-dependent mutational processes
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4565613/
>Meta-analysis showed that on average, male gene expression is slightly more variable than that of females although the difference is small. We also tested if the X chromosome of humans shows greater variability in gene expression in males than in females, as might be expected because of hemizygous exposure of polymorphic X alleles but again found little sex difference.
I guess this is because nature tends to experiment more on men than on women. Male mutations are driving evolution, lol.
>>
>>78480710
believing that
>it won't happen to me because I'm not that foolish
can be one of the most dangerous attitudes to adopt
>>
Not posting cause all I know about the topic comes from that Taken movie
>>
>>78480733
i'm a shut-in neet who doesn't go outside because of social anxiety and agoraphobia
simply the presence of a human body that i'm unfamiliar with makes me very uncomfortable

i trust no-one until i've sussed them out enough to start trusting them. as soon as i see a flag that indicates harm to me i ghost that fucker. sorry not sorry.

>it won't happen to me because i'm not that foolish
no, it won't happen to me because i'm overly cautious.
i'm not letting myself get taken advantage of again. end of story.
>>
we noticed that from your source position you are in a posiion of power and we want you to submit to the galactic will ...

relenquish your sex at once
>>
>>78480733
>>it won't happen to me because I'm not that foolish
>can be one of the most dangerous attitudes to adopt
Apparently she got married, got divorced, and then tricked into one-night stand just a few months later. So there's that.
>>
>>78480144
awesome as usual

>>78480254
Hi Olga!

>>78480469
>only choose one
I wasn't sure so I went along with what kpop did >>78479926

>>78480538
we are so smart we are beyond the limitations of mundane statistics

>>78480541
*chef's kiss*
>>
>>78480730
And what has evolution brought about recently? Reduced brain size and a number of increasing medical issues.
>>78480541
This is more accurate, from what I'm gathering female geniuses occur on occasion just like males do but their occurrence is still less common than being born intersex, and extreme individuals at the far-end of the male side of the graph (175-180) are one in two million, I heavily doubt anyone with that level of intelligence would bother with 4chan to begin with.
>>
File: bleh.gif (1.16 MB, 640x460)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>78480792
never been married, i was engaged
not tricked into a one-night stand, i specifically requested it of my own volition

>>78480821
Hi Boring! eer.. again! X'D
>I wasn't sure so I went along with what kpop did
ooh, i see, i didn't notice it...
>gifrel
>>
>>78480784
>i'm a shut-in neet who doesn't go outside because of social anxiety
based
>>
>>78480862
>never been married, i was engaged
>not tricked into a one-night stand, i specifically requested it of my own volition
A female shut-in, amiright?
>>
>>78480861
>i specifically requested it
H-hot
>>
>>78480884
i rarely go outside, and when i do, it's with family or a friend. who doesn't have social needs? i'd like to go out and do stuff, be one of the fun-havers. i see them having fun. i want to be like that. but i can't do it alone.
>engaged
this was from a long-distance relationship that lasted about 2 years (we knew eachother for longer). while the engagement was originally for visa reasons so we could live together, i started to really like the idea of getting married with him...
>ons
that was literally the first time in 2 months i'd left the house. and i've yet to leave the house since then, too.

>>78480890
good for you, ig
>>
Did you know? Tuesday 13th is an unlucky day in Spain, not Friday 13th
>>
>>78480861
>i was engaged
>not tricked into a one-night stand, i specifically requested it of my own volition
>>78480979
>while the engagement was originally for visa reasons
You should've called yourself Slutnona.
>>
I've been dealing with some health issues but to make a long story short, should I get a reduction or an onlyfans account? litter catbox moe/cn9t0y.png
>>
>>78481033
Or Sluttynona, it sounds more cute
>>
>>78480979
Don't let the chuddys get to you, Olga
>>
>>78480979
So it was more like you helping him out so he could enter your country?
>>
File: 1712853008689574.png (197 KB, 2000x1500)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>78480144
HAHAHAHA

What now, sucker? You pick a fight with the prince, you best be ready to finish it.
>>
>>78481120
not planning on it

>>78481135
other way around, and not specifically for that - it was so we could actually live together and have a non-long distance relationship
>>
>>78481198
Aight, not bad.
>>
>>78480469
>>78480821
thank you <3
>>78481198
Expected but still gave me a chuckle. You could have least colored in the lines though. I guess I'm not worth high-quality slander edits.. sigh,.,
>>
File: 1706833499873089.png (193 KB, 500x381)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>78481287
I'm not much of an artist. I'll... see what I can do next time.
>>
>>78481198
you know she's gonna mention your mom now..
>>
>>78481331
It's just a silly projection of her own crackwhore mom, don't worry.
>>
>>78481492
that's not funny and really uncalled for
>>
File: 1708983027950479.png (205 KB, 812x921)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>78481287
There, I hope this will be satisfactory.
>>
Miss moidchan so much it's unreal
>>
>>78480394
>the solution to whatever problem you have is definitely not "live a lie and hope the society buys it"
this, anon
>>78477980
It feels like someone catfishing for kink content, I've seen similar behaviour before on another platform. People obviously should know about human trafficking, but it doesn't feel like something one of the ladies who come in here would make the topic of a chit-chat general.
Sorry to OP if I'm wrong, though. This is /r9k/ after all, incel central these days, so I don't think it's too farfetched to suspect somebody of fishing for trauma kink content
>>
>>78482066
It does seem like a very forced topic
Bfg aims for comfy usually
>>
>>78480086
Is this a fellow doctor on 4chan?? Oh how I would love to discuss with you. Not to mention bounce ideas and cases off.

I'm currently reading Marino's ICU book and about to start the book from heart-lung.org. Heard about it from ICU survival book references. I have learned so much physiology based medicine in the last three months.
>>
>>78480979
I rarely go outside, and when I do, I prefer Dox Equis
>>
>>78479093
I think everyone's personality and mind can change quite a bit - brain is very plastic, otherwise how could you learn or remember anything - however for men, and speaking from my own experience as a guy it is quite slow. I think it requires lots of 1) meeting new people from many walks of life 2) relationships 3) traumatic experiences/grief (death and loss) and 4) failure as well as progression in different endeavors

You also just have to have a certain level of intelligence to appreciate theory of other minds and empathy. Social skills can be learned like anything else and these also come with improvements in EQ.
>>
>>78482066
not a catfish I'm worried about a friend and i hoped I'd get advice but it was awfully received
>>
File: 72825.png (879 KB, 710x773)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
I have regained my appetite and made some stir-fry buldak noodles with peanut butter and chopped peanuts. Pretty good, but I would probably use peanut sesame sauce instead if I had it. What are other nonas having for dinner?
>>78481656
Leaps and bounds of quality improvement
>>
File: 616269407765856256_0.gif (297 KB, 500x267)
297 KB
297 KB GIF
>>78479617
I tried posting on CC a couple years ago and somehow I got auto-permabanned just by trying to a make a post :( they must have word filters, but there must be a crazy number of banned words because I was trying to post in a thread about cosmetics lol, nothing spicy at all. Le sadde face

>/r9k/ still stands
In such a ruined state that if you try to post anything even a little bit funny and original you get yelled at to go back to plebbit and your thread gets bombed with troon pics. Where is the win here?

>>78480144
>>78481656
Both are Art!

>>78480415
I jewgled bullet journaling, it looks really useful, and cute when people really make an effort! I'm not sure it would work for me but still, I wish I had both the time and the skill for it. If you do start doing it in a paper journal you should share :) I love calligraphyy things
On the topic, I've been meaning to start journaling again for years, but I'm always tired now and I'm kind of afraid it would make me feel worse. Life outside my head isn't very good right now, so it would probably turn into a long whine about depression and missing people and not having a life :/ and I don't think that committing all that brain vomit to paper would really help me get out of it and start rebuilding my life. Though I second-guess that as well - anyway

Hope you guys are doing well in spite of the cancerousness of the thread
>>
>>78480415
I am struggling just writing something in the journal atm, so better not put formats there.

>>78483108
They are very ban happy, it's surprising there is still some activity but considered how often they clearly get raided or enter a moidposting fiesta hard to blame them.
>>
File: 1700507117194175.jpg (58 KB, 706x478)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>78482328
Are you already a doctor or just studying medical science? I'm a second year medical student and it's a lot easier than I thought it would be.
I'm just worried about the contractions the whole field is currently experiencing.
>>
>>78483108
>if you try to post anything even a little bit funny and original you get yelled at to go back to plebbit
Haven't seen that, haven't seen anything funny or original here in ages.

What I have seen though is reddit screenshots, lots of them.
>>
File: 616516710923632640_1.png (285 KB, 720x720)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>78483108
>/r9k/ still stands
Forgot to tag the moid
>>78479586
Not yelling at TomoNona there

>>78482928
Looks delish, 10/10 would nom. Are you a big cooker? Looks beyond my skill level, I have to admit. Having takeout pizza here and not regretting a single pepperoni!
>>
>>78483266
Contractions? We need more doctors than ever.
From what I know about medical students you will suffer eventually, don't worry.
>>
>>78483282
There are massive pay cuts, layoffs, and salary slashes all around. Plus they're giving Nurses more doctor roles so they're going to be hiring less overall in major cities.
At least it's not as bad as Biotech, talk about a cucked career.
>>
>>78483282
We need more, but they won't hire more.
>>
>>78483108
>if you try to post anything even a little bit funny and original you get yelled at to go back to plebbit and your thread gets bombed with troon pics
I also blame this on the people who never grew up and just spam insults and racism, thinking that is somehow a form of 'being uncensored', when all they do is being destructive little shits.
These people enjoy the misery they put themselves in for some reason and don't want to be better, so they get offended when somebody tries to be productive.
>>
File: bullet journal.png (856 KB, 722x738)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>78483108
> calligraphy
My handwriting still looks like a 4th grade boy's. I get made fun of by other girls for it whenever I post it. Also paranoid I'll be doxed via handwriting. I don't have the skill for it and my time is sporadic so gotta make do. pic not mine

I found it randomly during a low point in my life, I think I was so stressed the algorithm felt happy throwing any videos out at me that had a 'chill' vibe, and bullet journaling came across. I figured it was just something for artsy people to show off. Then I saw a lazy coworker coloring in her fucking starry night themed sleep tracker in a bullet journal on the clock while I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, and I was determined to have a mother fucking bullet journal ever since.

>I'm kind of afraid it would make me feel worse.
Sometimes it does make me feel worse, but I also think it's kinda important to feel those feels. Sometimes you gotta feel them hard, so other times you won't feel them as hard.
One thing that helped me was writing all of my worried, and then destroying the paper. Like a brain dump, and then obliterate the paper. I know it sounds fucking retarded, that was my first thought too. But I tried it, and it did actually kinda help.

>>78483223
Is it struggling setting aside time, or struggling to actually write anything? I honestly procrastinate writing a lot, but sometimes it helps to purposely set aside time to write.

>>78483299
>giving Nurses more doctor roles
You have no idea how salty I am every day that I didn't go in to be a nurse. The fucking money i could be making right now.
>>
>>78483389
>You have no idea how salty I am every day that I didn't go in to be a nurse
Not too late, I think nurses are far more in demand than doctors are (unless they're hyper-specialized) you should go for it, putting in the work will pay off in 10 years.
>>
>>78483389
>The fucking money i could be making right now.
haha, oh, no, we get more doctor ROLES not more doctor PAY
>>
>>78483389
actually writing anything.
I feel like there's nothing write worthy in my life atm. I know that's a lie but that's how I feel. Then I go do something else and suddenly the day is over
>>
>>78482928
So you went from feeling that pain you described and recovering in days or weeks to recover in less than a day? That's awesome progress, good to see your body rewarding your habits.
>>
File: 655645109198766080_0.jpg (55 KB, 750x492)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>78483389
Okay that makes me feel better about mine - my handwriting looks like a left-handed third grader's :D I totally get and share your self-consciousness about it, unfortunately. I remember making a promising start in the brief cursive exercises I did in elementary but since we weren't allowed to do homework in cursive I never had a reason to get better. And I've never gotten a handle on printing, it's a problem :|
If it makes you feel better, I didn't know my pen grip was completely wrong until I was around... 25. Obviously I learned to hold a pen a long time ago so I don't know where I got my wonky grip from, but I think it might have had to do with being a lefty and being forced to write on the front side of pages in three-ring binders by teachers - really difficult when your hand has to push the pen from left to right over those big fat rings. At any rate, nobody ever bothered to correct me until I decided I wanted to try to improve as an adult. feelsbadwoman

I hope you still enjoy the journaling anyway, and I like your stickers, it's a cute vibe!

I really need a way to get more organized and I've thought of keeping something like a bullet journal as a way to do it. Maybe I will, it would probably get what I feel like must be some kind of executive dysfunction under control again and help me feel some sense of achievement at the end of the day to see tasks ticked off, however smol

>Like a brain dump, and then obliterate the paper
If that's retarded then my former method was drooling, nose-picking pants-on-head retarded, not that it's a competition of course
I used to have a private LiveJournal account where I would just dump all my negative emotions in a stream of pure brain pee. Nobody could see it since the account was private, and I only ever logged in when I was feeling really upset and the sadness, anger, disappointment or whatever I was feeling just needed OUT. It helped at the time, I can't deny it
>>
>>78483572
Pretty much this, they pit nurses against doctors too even though we're all just trying to help people.
It's the worst of both worlds for Doctors/Nurses, who are pushed to crunch harder for less and less each decade
>>
>>78483731
That's a shame, should be the untouchable industry. Happily running on losses because what it offers is so much more important than any sort of profit and with their employees rightfully on a pedestal for keeping us alive and healthy

Then again, we don't know what the fuck we're doing in general for a while. At some point we're going to get the nasty reward for it.
>>
File: IMG_6228.jpg (207 KB, 1103x1103)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
hisashiburi ne~

my period cramps have finally stoped hurting and now i can finally take it easy.. phew. whoever told me period cramps dont hurt as bad when you get older totally lied to me. or maybe im just abnormal or something, i dunno

also im not sure whats up with the ibuprofen i have in my cupboard, it never kicks in and i know its not expired but it looks not as orange tinted as i remember, i dont know whats up with that..
>>
File: 1698204841461497.png (723 KB, 996x561)
723 KB
723 KB PNG
>>78473749
I see now, you planted this shit in advance to get deleted it after I get nuked so that the same batch points back to me, too bad that the jannies only give a shit if you repeat it enough times, so tough luck because it's still there as of 08:12 PM EDT. I think masc wasn't even up today as he made no threads, it was all you. He sounded weird with his new big boy words like "paper tiger".

Wow, you really are some lowlife scumbag. I wonder what else I'm going to find. You absolute fucking subhuman piece of dogshit. You have garbage juice running through your veins.
>>
>>78483842
bonne nuit
If you suspect something wrong with your pills just drop them, it's ibuprofen, I think that's a cheap one even for americans. For a lot of women they hurt a lot yeah.
Sorry we failed you on your throne dream, at least you got that scara figurine
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (93 KB, 769x1024)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
going on walks is nice actually, i dont know why i was so hesitant it before. like woah, this world truly is beautiful you know?

i dont know how it boosts your mood seemingly without reason, i know theres some science behind it but i forgot. i have to look into it later.
>>
>>78483861
Don't worry man it's not that important. You're still just the vegetaposter
>>
>>78483842
Lucky... mine just kicked in today and I have horrible pain and I'm throwing up. It's the worst dysmenorrhea I've had this year.
>>
File: IMG_0528.jpg (97 KB, 724x725)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
im just now realizing i have pronounced scaramouche as "scar rah moo chey" instead of "scara moosh" for basically my entire life

and i will CONTINUE doing that. scara moosh sounds weird, and you cannot convince me that thats the correct pronunciation. ever

>>78483874
i dont want to walk all the way to CVS on my period desu.. and yes in america its around seven bucks.

also dont worry about that stupid and cringe throne thing KEK, i forgot i had 50 bucks in stripe balance so i gifted kpop and tomo, i didnt think anyone would notice i deleted my account, but theres that.
>>
File: 1702248303724557.png (195 KB, 476x531)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>78483938
Used my name on the fucking streets? He call me a punk?

He gotta fall.
>>
>>78483876
>going on walks is nice actually, i dont know why i was so hesitant it before. like woah, this world truly is beautiful you know?
>i dont know how it boosts your mood seemingly without reason, i know theres some science behind it but i forgot. i have to look into it later
Glad you finally listened to my great advice.
>>
>>78483876
It's almost like... there is much more to see here than in the Genshin world.
>>
Hey everyone,

Sorry I worried everyone. Another nona mentioned that I was being missed. I'm just going through a major emotional episode rn as I'm too emotionally overwhelmed with things so I need to focus on my life rn. I'm okay. I just got to take time away from things so I'm not posting. So with that, I'm taking my leave again.

Sorry again for worrying anyone.
>>
File: 655983884141543424.png (5 KB, 640x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>78483333
Basically I agree with you, you phrased it better than I could, it's pretty sad. It's as if by making an effort and trying to generate a bit of kek or feels, they think you're judging them and their lives and chuck a half-eaten stalk of incelery at you
I used to lurk and shitpost a bit some years ago, probably around 2014, and while it was of course still 4chan, with many of the kinds of characters who are still here now (or that was my impression at the time anyway), I just don't remember /r9k/ having been so *aggressively* lifeless and seeming to loathe even the suggestion that anything enjoyable exists like we apparently do now lol.

It's a shame how dedicated to their misery some people are, as you say anon, but I hope it doesn't stop everybody from posting OC. I have some greentexts I'm working on and I'm going to post them regardless, for sacred kek and lulz

>>78483223
>hard to blame them
I was never a user or even a lurker so I don't know any of the site lore, but that's a real shame

>>78483695
>I go do something else and suddenly the day is over
I've been kind of stuck in the same loop since a breakup, over a year ago now. I've been really struggling to break out of it and ease back into a life. Work takes up pretty much my whole day now and by the time I get home I have neither the energy nor the heart to do the things I want to do. I go to bed sad and I don't feel I have any reason to get up in the morning. I've been missing too many days of work and I'm starting to fear consequences, but motivation is zero

Anyway - hope you're okay, anon, and picrel
>>
>>78484026
>Sorry I worried everyone.
I hope you're OK and I hope you have someone to give you support right now.
>>
File: 1717922200177376.png (1.06 MB, 1210x670)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>78484026
You take care, lady.
>>
>>78484026
Hope you can figure things out for you.
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (190 KB, 736x736)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
oh also, i used to pronounce "xiangling" as "xing-a-ling" like "ding-a-ling" on accident simply because i read it wrong and nobody corrected me. also fun fact i mained her on my old account because she was my first 4 star that i pulled as a f2p player and was really happy

>>78484007
yay! and your welcome anon. things are sort-of looking up.

>>78484024
eehh, i dont know man.. i fuckin' love my chinese cartoons
>>
>>78484026
Hope things get better, thank you for the update and sorry we bothered you as usual.
>>
>>78477569
>the men are really quiet on this one
The men are quiet in all gynocentric societies where women have chosen to be provided for by the state powers. You get what you tolerate. All of this is deserved.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (78 KB, 720x701)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>78484002
>>78483938
>>78483861
aweee, moids are fighting again. i wonder who'll win this time. i think we should make a separate general for moid infighting desuyo ~ne

>>78484026
i really dont know what happened, you seemed very happy a couple days ago, but i hope everything goes well for you moid chan!
>>
>>78483989
I liked that scara cat plushie, was like someday I'll do it but that day never arrived lol.

Yes is scaramoosh, but as long as you don't say it outloud it doesn't matter haha, xing a ling sounds better than xiangling for us uncultered western people.
>>
File: army-salute.gif (1.58 MB, 300x200)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>78483333
Based quads of truth have spoken. From failing robotic hands to the nonas the torch is slung, and thence will flourish a new age of kek and get and win and the original content for which /r9k/ was created. Troon goon threads and cuck fantasies will be swept away in the tidal wave, to be seen no more.
It's destiny.
>>
>>78484026
we believe in you, Moid-Chan!
i hope you find some security in your life while we wait for you!
>>
>>78484030
The water today tastes like something else. Failed at washing the bottle properly

There's no lore, it just gets raided quite constantly and like on this general, there's a lot of times that you can tell a man is posting so according to their rules they just permaban and move on.

What do you want to do? Feeling kinda the same, remote work means no matter how much work there is I distribute my time horribly and wonder where did it go (plus, unmotivated to do it because I know there's no movement upwards for the time being) and yeah, doing little things that don't feel like enough or going somewhere in the long run. On things I need to do there's only a surgery that I don't want to do because I don't feel it'll help much and after that I don't really have anything else to look forward to so feel pretty lost lately.
>>
>>78484243
My statements weren't gender-based.
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (111 KB, 850x574)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
heres a small 140 peice puzzle to boost to mood a little, ive noticed we havent been doing puzzles recently.
https://jiggie.fun/AGTaPf

>>78484219
it was like 40 bucks or something, i could just buy it myself lol. but thanks for the offer anon

speaking of, i wanted to do a vocaroo of how i pronounced certain genshin words, because someone said i pronounced liyue as "LEE WAY" and it pissed them off so much.

i know its a sterotype that americans cant pronounce anything but JESUS its not our fault our language barely uses any diacritical marks, how was i supposed to know.

>>78483972
i feel your pain nona.. i have to resist throwing up after i take the period relief medicine because then it wont work properly. on the second day you can finally take a sigh of relief, though.
>>
>>78484026
*hug* Take good care of yourself. We love you and we're here if you need us.
>>
>>78483989
>im just now realizing i have pronounced scaramouche as "scar rah moo chey" instead of "scara moosh" for basically my entire life
Not a big fan of Queen, I guess.
>>
>>78484392
Stupid question but don't they pronounce the names of the characters in the game?
>>
>>78484458
geez, what happened exactly? this is making me worried.

>>78484467
Queen? the music band or something? i dont think ive ever listened to any of their songs.
>>
File: IMG_0538.jpg (173 KB, 1200x900)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>78484498
i use the chinese dub because i couldnt stand how absolutely eye-gougingly annoying paimons voice sounded in english.

and when someone said scaramoosh outside of genshin i always thought THEY were the ones pronouncing it wrong kek. i feel like this is how dialects are made
>>
>>78484382
Yeah did get anon, and fair. I just had to honour the quads, it was all meant in a spirit of lel. This board -does- need heroes though, the essence is not retracted
>>
File: IMG_0539.jpg (142 KB, 1179x765)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
ehh.. no ones around, initiate scaranona spam and double posting hours

also REST IN PEACE my ELEVEN THOUSAND pins pinterest folder, i was in completely in shambles earlier in the day because i was saving pins to that board since 2021. also the reason why they nuked it was so stupid, it was almost devastating. i hope i can get it back because like, i have so much fucking memories with that thing
>>
>>78484197
>i wonder who'll win this time.
Who do you want to win? Who will you route for?
>>
>>78483861
jesus you're such a fucking schizo
>>
>>78484738
What did you do? Hope you can recover your stuff, maybe there are other ways to recover it might be a common problem
>>
>>78477484
>Macular degeneration
I'm cooked.
>>
>>78484767
i dunno, maybe the vegeta dude, he seems funny and i hope hes acting this way ironically though.. people like him are the sole reason why nobody respects us anime fans

>>78484818
okay so, how pinterest moderates is SO FUCKING UNFAIR

lets say, you thumbs up/like a video on youtube right,

and that youtube video gets taken down, and they send you a notification that a youtube video got taken down for whatever reason and dont tell you WHICH EXACT video it is, all they do is tell you it got taken down. (hypothetical)

and they give YOU a warning for it even though YOU DIDNT UPLOAD THE VIDEO. AND YOU CANT FUCKING APPEAL BECAUSE THEY ARE SO VAGUE. REEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (20 KB, 421x403)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
anyway i sent out an appeal and im still waiting for the response from pinterest, i dont know how long this will take but obviously as anyone could tell this is very important to me and my chronically online lore, so im really nervous. 11k fucking manually saved photos man.

im still really freaked out though even though im not using all caps right now i just want to cry

you dont appreciate what you have until its gone..
>>
File: IMG_2391.jpg (83 KB, 896x666)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
super super later i come with another update. since i was watching always the same teacher i decided to switch channels and i was surprised with how much i could understand. the previous videos were 100% baby talk while this one
https://youtu.be/c6SF0o9vDbI?si=i305xXvUl5vnT4WA
sounds way more advanced and like a regular vlog with easier language. for the longest time i couldn't remember what it actually felt like to learn english since to me i was illiterate one day and fluent the next. but this is awesome, it's like figuring out a super power or real life speedrun glitch.
picrel is how i feel talking about it. i swear i'm not crazy.
>capcha 'awwwhn'
>>
>>78484870
>>78484897
i'm sorry this happened to you, but this is why i try not to rely on services to manage my information - i still do ofc, but i try not to
generally if i like an image, i'll save it
all of these services will dick you over if they get the chance
>>
>>78484915
Congrats on your progress! Reminds me of a tool out there that was for learn a language while watching a Netflix show or something like that, sounds like a good way to see results and stay motivated.

You know anything about pinterest to help poor scara? >>78484897
>>
>>78477484
Hello foids, I would like to request a vocaroo of one of you telling me you love me. Please and thank you.
>>
>>78485039
and what will i get in return?
>>
>>78484518
>Queen? the music band or something?
Yes.
One of their most famous songs, Bohemian Rhapsody, features the following lyrics...
>I see a little silhouetto of a man
>Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
>>
>>78485045
>and what will i get in return?
Idk. What do you want?
>>
>>78485087
happiness mostly
>>
File: 1667506546853257.jpg (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>78485106
I'm not happy myself so I don't think I can help you. Sorry, foid.
>>
>>78485141
i hope you are someday
>>
>>78477484
i have this fantasy where a fictional character traffics me into sex work. realistically, i know it's normal and common for people to have these fantasies, to recontextualize something that scares us into something fun, arousing, and safe (because it's not real) but it always feels strange passing the anti-trafficking posters at work.

i know leading people to unfamiliar addresses is a part of it - i remember this rumor that went around a while back about crying children handing you an address and telling you they need to be dropped off there.

i feel like it's not elaborate most of the time.

we don't walk to our cars alone. especially not at night. if someone parked in a weird spot, one of us will usually offer to drive them over. we'll take extra precautions if something weird happens, like one time some freak was "secretly" recording the employees, so we had security walk out with the gal who didn't have anyone to walk with.

and it's not much, but most of us usually have some kinda fun stabby implement on our keys. one gal has pepperspray.

i had a coworker who told us a story about how she almost got pimped out. she led a crazy life, but i hope she's doing okay these days.
>>
File: 1665570653027538.png (421 KB, 1396x644)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>78485147
You too, fren. Take care.
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (87 KB, 1179x260)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
this was the exact reason why my pinterest board got banned. honestly what the fuck. this would make me want to "self injure" MORE.

this was my coping mechanism man, and they punish me for it? i never saved gore or outright nsfw contents.

the pinterest board was private too and its not like i was hurting anyone. also the reason why this is so huge is that they banned the ENTIRE folder with several boards inside, so multiple boards that werent affecting the community guildlines or whatever also got effected, like my japanese language learning one. fucking devastating.

>>78484934
I KNOW RIGHT! i thought about moving to megafolder or just my phone files but even that could screw me over with their storage limitations. pinterest was just more easily accessible and convenient for me. i just wanted to organize my little pictures in folders man..
>>
File: .jpg (38 KB, 563x683)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>78484026
try to take care of yourself. i hope you feel much better.

>>78484738
>death of an 11k pin folder
oh my god i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. which is why i save every picture i like to my computer directly. but still, i'm really sorry, my condolences

>>78483989
i read it as "sca-rah-mow-chee" because i'm a backwoods illiterate retard
>>
File: 615850807560126464.jpg (45 KB, 399x393)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>78484282
I drank a coffee at 8pm and used the energy to mop floors and finish my laundry, and now it's past bedtime. The life

Yeah anon, I can relate to what you're saying about not having anything to look forward to. I've felt that way for a while. I also feel like I'm not very good at using my time effectively, wish I could offer tips.

About the things I want to do, I've never really been a career-oriented person, I'm referring more to my passion projects. 18 months ago I was taking piano lessons and actually sticking to a daily practice schedule; I felt like I was making progress, healing the related childhood trauma and learning to love it again (I'd quit when I was 14, long story, but by the time I quit I'd grown to hate everything around my piano "career" and didn't touch the instrument for a very, very long time). That was the main thing but just generally, I was staying really active, I had my own little apartment in a nice and fairly quiet neighbourhood and I was doing figure skating at a local rink with a small group of 4 super nice girls and one guy who had a good and calm vibe - not a /r9k/ moid lmao. I was still pretty lonely desu and lacking close connections, but it was an okay kind of loneliness if that makes sense? Like how melancholy and misery are both sadness, but the first is more bearable and kind of... aesthetic even.
[tbc]
>>
File: IMG_0542.png (1.11 MB, 1247x839)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>78485082
oh, thats where the meme originated from? im a bit out of touch from the genshin fandom, for.. reasons.

>>78484915
thats nice kpop! speaking of which, i keep getting reminded i need to study japanese again, im going to japan in 2 months from now.. also its crazy when another language becomes so familiar to you, you can just think in it.

hirigana/katakana sometimes just looks like an extension of english letters to me, because ive just been studying it for so long, you know? and certain kanjis i could read out the meaning from first glance.

anyway, good luck on your language learning journey! i would also suggest this video if you like blogs like those.

https://youtu.be/Gq--uKnXCaM?si=cdZQdDAT5R-lfbuj
>>
File: 615312807978729473.jpg (436 KB, 728x759)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
>>78484282
>>78485336
Then the thing with the boy ended and a bunch of other things went wrong all at once, really. My living situation is a long story but the worst of it is that my landlord turned out to be a crook who was AWOL the whole time I lived there and eventually fled the country with his money while keeping my rent deposit. So now I'm living with my mom again and while we get along and make things work, being in my childhood neighbourhood is depressing for historical reasons and makes me feel... inept and inert. My confidence is pretty low right now, I've let my activities and what social life I had lapse and I'm struggling to decide what comes next, or even to arrive at a place where I'm ready to decide on something.

It doesn't help that I wake up at 5am for work and don't get home until 5:30pm most days, so in the evenings I feel like I barely have time to shower, help with dinner and do some chores before I have to be in bed again. And it's not like I'm raising children or anything, I'm just existing, exhaustingly, and like you I'm having a hard time finding motivation and convincing myself that better times might be ahead if only I could find some more effort in me.

And *pause for breath* how's that for a female wall of text?

Thanks for the relates anon, good night and be well

>>78484738
>REST IN PEACE my ELEVEN THOUSAND pins pinterest folder
GUH I'd be heartbroken
Happened to me with my og tumblr account when they were instabanning people for one measly copyrighted music file back in the day, I've never quite recovered. Such condolence, so backpat
>>
>>78485341
Cool! Going for fun or to study? Hope you find that japanese idol you want out there
>>
everytine i check my folders section on pinterest, i feel an empty hole in my heart. i had all of my folders numbered, and theres a gap between one and three.

how could pinterest do this to me? i had HANDMADE BOARD COVERS AND EVERYTHING. devastating. just, devastating.

>>78485199
thank you, and i wish i could do that, but the iphone has inferior photo storage, and finding images based off the algorithm on pinterest is just so much more convenient. not to mention boards inside boards.. pinterest was my little sanctuary.. my home..

>>78485199
>sca-rah-mow-chee
similar to my pronunciation. its good to know im the only one who does it.

scaramoosh is a seriously ugly name conpared to scaramou CHEY, i dont know how i will cope with this.

>>78485377
oh, tumblr. takes me back. my old account got nuked when they started implementing the nsfw ban thing. heres the punchline: their newly released moderation was so bad, i didnt even upload outright nsfw. i went mental in their support emails.
>>
>>78485377
Sounds like the priority is getting yourself a place of your own, based on that. No advice for that though, never had one and doesn't look likely I will have soon. Another story I guess.

I hope you can have that time to decide on a north for yourself, and at least get the spark to start with something small again like the piano (you already do rollerblading so I guess that covers the skating?), sometimes that's all we need and pushing gets easier. Or that's what I'm telling myself to try and get rid of this sedentarism of mine lol.

Hey, that's a 9-5 worker wall of text. I actually miss the fixed schedule, swear my life had more structure that way. Knowing work time is work time and you won't be doing much there, knowing there's like one hour or two tops in the day for you to do something and loving the weekends a lot more. I know I'm lucky but right now things for me feel like a scary blur, a bubble that will burst and immediately leave me in some fun trouble eventually, but at least that'll wake me up, maybe.

What scares me is thinking if I had it made, the time, the resources, etc, still not coming up with anything.
>>
>>78485492
Just do something else, I'm sure they will reinstate your account but it will take a couple of days. Try to take your mind off it
>>
File: IMG_0549.jpg (188 KB, 714x1268)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>78485460
for fun! i thought about studying in a japanese univ, but it just isnt practical for the long term. in univ, you really cant make decisions out of "wanting to." vs actually needing to. i think thats silly. i have to think about how it would affect me long term when im 40, and so on. going to a japanese university wouldnt look as good on paper as going to an american university, you know?

i doubt i would be able to find a idol-like boyfriend out there though, im only staying for a few weeks. and i need to be wary of hostclub boys, im not that delusional to pay into a make believe relationship like that.

but when i think about it, it would be nice.. the average east asian guy looks adorable to me, so it wouldnt be difficult to find someone im attracted too.. but that just isnt realistic considering the circumstances.
>>
>>78485598
scara, i'm thinking about moving to japan too....... let's work hard together
>>
>>78480049
You have the rest of the internet to be a stupid fucking whore complaining about men to other women.

god I fucking hate women so fucking much. Why /r9k/?
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (35 KB, 400x400)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78485591
yeah, i guess.. im in mourning okay guys..

>>78485608
mhm! we could still be study buddies if you want too. how long would you be staying there? i only have a trip for a few weeks. i deleted my discord thingy, so you could always just proton me if you wanted to talk about japanese things.
>>
>>78485598
haha who knows, 1% chance 99% faith
Hope you enjoy your trip!
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (121 KB, 736x981)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
goodnight nonas! im going to bed now. im trying to keep a stable sleep schedule this time because apparently it affects your mental health and you cant just power through it without it affecting your attention span, mood, among other things. ya'know?

have a good thread everyone! i hope you all are doing well.
>>
>>78485752
Thanks for passing by, the nice chat and the puzzle.
>>
>>78485639
i thought about studying in uni... fashion design
>>
Why do women enjoy being raped? Is that why you come to /r9k/? Do you fantasize about being raped by incels?
>>
>>78485865
please read a book on sexuality
>>
>>78485865
>typical incel spouting meme based on selection bias
This rerun was stale from the first airing.
>>
>>78485752
https://youtu.be/UMQDOjN0thQ?si=H00ZVyvPYrzYB2Bk
>>
>>78485876
Why would I do that? I'm never going to have sex so what would be the point?
>>
>>78485966
To educate yourself. What if someone needs sex and you're unprepared
>>
>>78484026
>So with that, I'm taking my leave again.
Good fucking riddance.
>>
File: Flick.jpg (248 KB, 1080x1800)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>78485865
>Is that why you come to /r9k/? Do you fantasize about being raped by incels?
Not exactly rape, just a rough hatesex.
>>
Hugging moidchan
>>
>>78486189
What's the incelliest thing you got from those?
>>
>>78486246
I really want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay. It's lonely with her not here.
>>
File: 437.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78486287
Well I'm glad simps like you suffer with her
>>
>>78484026
I hope you're okay. Thank you for all the late night conversations and pep talks. I'll miss seeing you. Hopefully whatever is causing your emotions to go awry gets resolved soon. Take your time. We will still be here. Please make sure to take care if yourself.
>>
>>78485876
please read some statistics on rape victims getting off from the rape.
>>
>>78485922
>selection bias
Only it wasn't.
>>
>>78484026
Take care, mchan. Thank you for helping me. Be sure to get well and come back.
>>
It so ded here now.
>>
>>78486689
We're all sleeping
>>
>>78486707
You are not sleeping.
>>
Does anyone else suffer from penis envy? I mean, men are just stronger, faster, and when they are smart, they are really really smart. They can stand up peeing and don't have periods and don't give birth, all they have to do is dump a load in you and that's it, they did their part. They are simply just more versatile and adaptable, and just better. It makes me insecure. I feel inferior
>>
>>78486760
Freud was a cuck that was taken too seriously
>>
>>78486771
Freud talked about fucking his mom and I think that is pretty based though
>>
>>78486771
I am not talking about him but I agree. However I do have penis envy. I don't know what else to call it
>>
>>78486760
Moid hands typed this entire post.
>>
>>78486760
nice try, moid
total biofem superiority.
>>
>>78486760
Men have it better biologically
>>78480004
Women have it better socially
>>
>>78486799
>>78486805
You're in denial. I can tell you also have it too. I always get defensive IRL but it's anonymous so I can admit. IKTF
>>
>>78486760
Yet another post like this out of nowhere that never appears.
>>
>>78486817
It's just what was on my mind. Can you not just do that? I want to know if it's just me
>>
>he thinks girls actually talk like that
As expected of incels.
>>
>>78486807
I wish there was a woman smart enough to control me, I'm willing to be a ripped fit henchman, but every girl I met just doesn't have the mad scientist vibe.
>>
>>78486828
girls dont but the kind of repressed trans men who congregate in male dominated online spaces do
>>
>>78486864
Trans men are no better than moids.
>>
Men can just pee whereever and when ever they like without having to remove their trousers/pants. Even that alone is worth envy. If I tried peeing standing up I'd have to pull them down and then I would get piss all over my legs. It's just not fair. And they can lift heavy things with ease. And they don't have to worry about walking around at night because they are more capable of defending themselves. And I could go on and on

>>78486864
I'm not a tranny I just wish I had a penis and was strong and tough. I mean I wish I were a man but that's impossible and there are things I like about being a woman. I'm not a tranny
>>
>>78486760
>>78486826
In the unlikely case if you're an actual fembot, this is a Radfem/Stacy general.
Moidlove is not welcome here, and they also hide most of their kinks and fetishes so as not to damage their reputation.
>>
>>78486833
Try looking for a person and not a trope, else nobody will fit your description
>>
>>78486881
No one is buying it, pooner.
>>
>he's samefagging again
This is just sad and cringe.
>>
>>78486881
>pee
Just raise your leg
>lift
use something to assist you
>walking at night
they're scared too
>>
>>78486890
are there girls willing to pretend to be a uber-smart girl? I just want to be the dumb happy muscle.
>>
>>78486881
People post vocaroos here. You can prove it.
>>
>>78486876
this makes me feel heckin valid dood
>>
>>78486886
No its not it's a general for women. You just sound like incels claiming it's a board for them only
>and they also hide most of their kinks and fetishes so as not to damage their reputation
It's an anonymous imageboard...

>>78486892
You all need to believe I am a man because you also have penis envy but don't want to admit to yourselves. I get it. It makes me angry that men are better but I just wanted to get it off my chest and just be honest with myself. I have suppressed it for most of my life and I only brought it to the front of my conscience recently. I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same and I should think so by all this defensiveness, which I am very familiar with first hand
>>
>he is not even trying
This is the cringe of the cringe.
>>
>>78486912
of course you come in here
>>
File: 1723610583988155.jpg (74 KB, 671x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>moidchan getting ready to administer the lead pill
>>
>>78487081
uhm... Moidchan is brunette? Also she would look older. Get your Moidchan lore right you fucking idiot.
>>
>>78487056
I have exclusively had sex with other ftms (at various stages of transition), so I am pretty knwoledgable about women i would say
>>
>>78487084
>Get your Moidchan lore right
s-sorry, Op1
>>
>>78487084
This. She needs bag under her eyes due to being stressed out and without sleep.
>>
The amount of moidchan simps here is ridiculous.
>>
>>78485492
>scaramoosh is a seriously ugly name
Fits his look.
>>
>>78487153
Why? She's funny and I like her.
>>
>>78487153
https://youtu.be/HsLup7yy-6I
She was cuter at some point
>>
>>78485178
Thank you for answering the questions, it seems like the area you work at is quite dangerous and I'm glad everyone is taking care of each other
>>
File: taytweet-resized.jpg (119 KB, 500x434)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>78487235
>the more she offended people, the more endearing she became
>in their eyes, she was becoming their perfect woman
>>
>>78487153
Yes. She is nice and fun to talk to unlike you, pooner.
>>
>>78487353
hello there op1
>>
>>78487360
when are you going to leave the op1 shit alone? she's been gone for weeks now
>>
Hugging and kissing op1.
>>
why can't I post is this bugged?
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (256 KB, 1200x1600)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
goodmorning saars

on twitter, people seem to really like my drawings, maybe i can become an art commissioner for quick cash. what do you think nonas? my art really isnt all that, but people seem to give pocket money to artists just to support the craft.

>>78487216
wow u guys..
>>
>>78487536
I really like your drawings and so do other anons and nonas here, it's a great idea if it also makes you happy
>>
File: IMG_0554.jpg (772 KB, 1179x855)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
i get happy whenever i wake up, check shimeji and see that they made a new keyboard design. this one is adorable..

also have any nonas watched "the elusive samurai"? i really like the animation style and characters, and im waiting for episode 6 to release on my legally-grey pirating website. usually theres a delay.

>>78487562
thank you!
>>
>>78486760
You can stand up peeing too if you try hard enough
>>
>>78487496
saar i redeemed the posting servers now saar
all good now saar have verry nice day saar
>>
>>78487681
has your 4chan break helped you be more productive?
>>
>>78487751
thank you for your service saar
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (183 KB, 735x961)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
i want to kiss a cosplayer cosplaying and larping as scaramouche.. someone told me to find people like this i would have to lurk cosplay cons, but thats a lot of work and i dont wanna.. how do i approach? how do i small talk? thats not in my skill set..
>inb4 the person in your picture is a girl
i know.. theres not much attractive male cosplayers honestly.

>>78487834
i would say so, and i would greatly suggest anons and nonas to take a break from this site too. go outside, play some roblox or something. its normie advice but it actually helps. i know it can be comforting to stay in your sadness, but it will slowly but surely it will make you feel worse. almost like a frog in a heating kettle.

its nice to have anonymous social interaction sometimes, but sometimes it does more harm than good.
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (74 KB, 736x736)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>78487896
your welcome saars
>>
No word back from the receptionist job place yet, but I will court them into hiring me.
>>78483108
I've only visited LC some in high school to follow threads made about some YouTube artist. I've heard poor things about the current state of cc and not much more
>>78483278
I do enjoy cooking! I started out just doing those meal kit subscriptions in high school, and it helped a lot in getting a good start with learning how to cook. A lot of the process is just following directions and not being afraid of failure
takeout pizza sounds v good right now, darn I want to order out sometime again
>>78483712
I do think exercising has helped. I was mostly worried about how I was feeling. I was tired and underslept but getting a lot of energy and "ideas" for no reason, then thought it would be good to take a step back and re-evaluate
>>78487965
As someone who's cosplayed, I have not seen many strangers kiss and I have declined physical contact a few times when I have gone to conventions
Just approach respectively, ask for a picture, maybe ask some questions about how they made their cosplay if you want to make small talk. desu it's easier to make friends with people at cosplay conventions when you have a cosplay yourself. I've only had two simple cosplays, but it still had people approaching me as compared to normie clothes
ALSO THANKYOU for the space band aids scara !!! I appreciate it !!! What does saars mean also
>>
>>78487965
>productive
>play some roblox
>>
File: burger.png (189 KB, 348x358)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>78488259
That petah isn't going to feed himself man you need to get him more hamburgers
>>
>>78488175
>I will court them into hiring me.
with your bewbs?
>>
>>78488259
was going to point out the same..
>>
>>78488291
wowza wowza bo bowza
>>78488296
Roblox is more recreational but I can recognize it as an improvement from bedrotting
>>
>>78488319
>improvement from bedrotting
you can still be bedrotting while playing that crap in fact you might bedrot for longer if the childish part of your brain gets entertained by something that simple
vr chat would be a better idea and vr chat is trash
>>
>>78488503
I forget that laptops exist way too often
>>
File: alva.jpg (76 KB, 512x512)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
any fembots play the new poe league
>>
>>78487536
im trying to make income doing art, i was thinking of doing patreon, that way i dont have to stress about commissions, is ur art cute
>>
>>78487536
Where do you sell your art? I never get any.
>>
>>78488287
Do you still play that one? thought it was a short-ish game
>>
i want to be by moidchad's side rn and hold her hand..
>>
File: 1712763533520082.png (317 KB, 544x403)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>78488175
>What does saars mean also
Is every single fembot an innocent sweetheart underneath it all?
>>
>>78488712
Yes, especially tomokochan
>>
>>78488712
why does this coomercreep dude keep posting here, at least get a trip so I can filter you
>>
File: 1722454889979624.png (679 KB, 1166x793)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>78488865
>>78488876
>exactly 1 minute between posts
Not this time.
>>
>>78488600
Oh I would definitely recommend more people get into selling art. I don't know how much commission artists have been affected by ai but I really haven't been on other socials too much. I've been offered good money for people seeing my previous art though, I got offered $150~ for a custom bleach painted hoodie but I get way too stressed with commissions like you said
Scaras art is v cute though and I like the way she colors her drawings a lot, I'm sure she would get supporters and some dollars in for her drawings
>>78484026
I missed your post completely I'm so sorry. I hope you get to feeling better and I know you have strength to get through your trails. Just know you still have my email if you ever want to reach out :)
>>78488712
>still not telling me
time to open urban dictionary again
>>
>>78488890
you didnt get it either, coomercreep
>>78488888
>>
>>78488890
>still not telling me
it's pajeet mocking, sweet innocent angel
>>
wrong reply chain, bro
>>
so how's everyone doing? (get to bump limit so we get a comfy edition)
>>
File: 1698841179937810.png (385 KB, 640x480)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>78488901
Now that's some next level obsession, I'm actually impressed. If you're into that shit, you should get the 4chan API and make a simple post counter for yourself.

https://github.com/4chan/4chan-API
>>
good morning all!
>>78487536
this is making me think how i want to draw my oc again but i can't think of anything creative. off to more japanese today!
by the way scara, i can share my method with you (and everyone) here. i want to work on a more updated reference pdf
>>
Getting trafficked by Op1.
>>
File: IMG_0563.jpg (110 KB, 897x745)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
im sleeeeeeepppppyy.. desu

repling to (you)s takes too much of my energy.. wwaaah..

>>78488175
yeah, thats what i was thinking. i dont want to accidentally come off as creepy and awkward. i dont know how to get conversations farther than
>hello
>"hello"
>i like your outfit
>"thank you"
>*dialogue end*
and if i try to, i feel like im coming off as too pushy.. maybe i can try to look into cosplaying and see where that gets me.

and your welcome for the bandaids! i wish i could have gotten more but the throne fees are too high.

>>78488259
dont hate on roblox. its a fun game to play in your free time, i know that kiddos play it a lot but there are 18+ ID verified games and the people there are nice. give it a chance.

>>78488287
see! tomo knows whats up!!

>>78488503
>you can still be bedrotting while playing that crap
that is true, bur its good to set up breaks, i would be productive all day if i could, but i get bored and tired. so things like pomodoro timers are a good habit.

>>78488600
i draw moe anime girls, so i would say so? and im not really familiar with patreon so i dont know if that would be a good option. also, dont you need to build a community in order for people to actually want to pay to view your art? i dont think i could do that.

>>78488685
i havent sold any artwork yet, the idea just popped in my head.

>>78488712
oh, cmon you guys.. you are making me feel bad for poking fun at the indian pronunciation of "sir"
>>
File: unknown.jpg (93 KB, 563x758)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>78488942
I can't fucking take this anymore. oregano
>>
>>78488952
I'm not clicking your IPgrabber cur
>>
>>78488971
Damn, it was still worth a try though.
>>
>>78488942
pretty fucking bad. Let's get comfy thread going so I can larp as being happy.
>>
>>78488953
morning kpopnona! did you sleep well?
>>
>>78488957
You're fucking disgusting no one would even want you even as a punching bag, stop saying fucked up shit like that
>>
>>78488942
>so how's everyone doing?
I'm doing pretty decent today; how about yourself?

>>78488953
>good morning all!
Good morning, Kpop.

>>78485341
>oh, thats where the meme originated from?
Yep!

>>78488963
>I can't fucking take this anymore.
What's eating at you?
>>
File: Kenji.png (57 KB, 290x292)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Seeing women being evil and insane (with fem"cels" being the best example) gives me the will to keep on living and doing cool stuff just to spite them.
>>
>>78488959
too many words i can't read this, go nappy
>>
>>78488980
you're not him and you're not funny
>>
File: IMG_2402.jpg (189 KB, 1024x1013)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>78488959
oh i can actually help a bit with the cos stuff! the reason i managed to meet gwess was because we were both wearing matching jojo cosplays. at least here in brazil it's not uncommon to flirt in cons or even hook up.
your best bet is to look for a cosplay of a character that's shipped with scara so you have an excuse to ask for couple pictures. i didn't do this on purpose but it's what led me to ask gwess if we could do the kiss mark trend and i got to kiss her all over.
>>78488984
mm! very well! although i've noticed i keep having weird dreams every day.
>>78488991
morning!
>>
File: unknown.jpg (71 KB, 563x474)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>78488983
>Let's get comfy thread going so I can larp as being happy.
same, what suggestion did Olga have last thread?
>>
>>78488995
I never finished that game once I realized it got lewd. I liked burned girl though.
I think what hurts my feelings the most is seeing 'femcels' that have a fantastic social life and a great support group, it's like a kick in the crotch. At least stacey won't play the depression olympics

>>78489029
RETRO And it had a little picture with it like cross off these retro things you've done.
>>
>>78488991
Glad you're doing alright nona, I'm not super cool but its fine, I will figure it out
>>
File: 1723530344574628.png (429 KB, 1170x1239)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
please
>>78489029
RETRO FEELS EDITION!
>complete picrel
>what's your favourite aspect of society from 20+ years ago?
>what's your favourite technology from 20+ years ago?
>how do you feel about what's happened over the past 20 years to get to where we're at now, a Cyberpunk dystopia without the cool shit?
>>
ooh finally, we'll have a comf thread again!
>>
>>78489057
thank you for picking it up and re-posting it, I'll bake
>>
>>78488989
>>78487365
i see i see lady
>>
>>78488989
gimme a kiss, op1
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (319 KB, 1179x2298)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>78488953
one secoond, speaking of which, i can do a little drawing of your oc right now!!
>>
File: clap.gif (3.55 MB, 498x498)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB GIF
>Comfy time
>>78489115
>Grab your comfy beverages
>>78489115
>Sit in a comfy spot
>>78489115
>>
>>78483266
I am a practicing internist, two year out of residency

Please feel free to add me if you want any advice, but I'm not the best source probably.

jank_117

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.