[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723530344574628.png (429 KB, 1170x1239)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
RETRO FEELS EDITION!
>complete picrel
>what's your favourite aspect of society from 20+ years ago?
>what's your favourite technology from 20+ years ago?
>how do you feel about what's happened over the past 20 years to get to where we're at now, a Cyberpunk dystopia without the cool shit?

Previous: >>78477484
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/78477484

>Rules:
No trans allowed
Ignore impolite moids
This is not >>>/soc/
This is not /ATOGA/

FAQ:
>What is this thread?
A place for biological women to talk about their lives.
>Why aren't you on Crystal Cafe?
It has been aggressively raided for years and is dead.
>Well, you're raiding my male safe space!
r9k is not a male board. https://wizchan.org/ is.
>I'm a man, can I post here?
Please don't, but if you are going to anyway, be polite and sign your posts >t. male.
>What does nona mean?
Anon -> Nona
>>
>>78489115
total comfy time
>>
aaaawww hell yeah!
>>
File: unknown.jpg (143 KB, 736x915)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>78489146
Thank you for making the thread idea and questions Olga, I simply baked it
>>
why did you fuck up the rules and remove telling trannies to die?
>>
>>78489166
I believe the OP is too long and I like refining and organizing information to make it more digestible and aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>78489184
enjoy your ban ehehehheheheheheh
>>
File: IMG_2403.jpg (197 KB, 1170x1239)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>78489115
music, no (or little) online dating, FLIP PHONES
typewriters (i own one!), transparent stuff in general
>how do you feel about what's happened over the past 20 years to get to where we're at now, a Cyberpunk dystopia without the cool shit?
it was only a matter of time but at the same time it pisses me off how i'm having to be the test subject spending my young years in this hell hole
>>
File: nhieRetroEdOOKans.png (846 KB, 1170x1239)
846 KB
846 KB PNG
>>78489115
>completed picrel

i think it's the fact that people weren't afraid of getting cancelled, or trying to prove their best selves in recordings. if you've ever seen any home video recordings from the 80's/90's/00's, people are so much more casual in front of a camera, because social media and ragebait cancelculture virality hadn't infected our society yet...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

i wanna say: The Programming at the time as a whole... due to the hardware limitations (low ram, few threads/clock speed) every byte counted, so programs needed to be written as efficiently as possible to fit everything in that tiny amount of space. nowadays our hardware is so capable that a lot of programmers (especially in corporate tech) don't care about efficiency, they care about deadlines and output, so their code is so bloated and ill thought out that unless you're running youtube on a friggen supercomputer, it takes 4 seconds to load a webpage properly. if you dive into the inspect tool on youtube, wanna know what you'll find??? THE YOUTUBE LOGO AND TEXT IS NOT AN IMAGE LIKE YOU'D EXPECT, BUT RATHER A FUCKING VECTOR GRAPHIC THAT YOUR COMPUTER ACTUALLY HAS TO RENDER ON THE FLY! and that's just the tip of the iceberg.....

well, at least we're slowly getting the cool shit, but idk, we totally got a raw deal on that front...

>>78489160
aww too kind!
>>78489166
i was confused about that
>>78489175
oh i see, well, it is a bit more aesthetic, i'll give it that.... but it is a tad strange to just do that without talking about it first....
>>
>>78489115
>>complete picrel
17. My parents had a lot of music on old media; including CDs, tapes, and vinyl.
>>what's your favourite aspect of society from 20+ years ago?
People interacted with each other more when they were out instead of having their noses in their phones all the time.
>>what's your favourite technology from 20+ years ago?
I miss those sound systems that had a turntable, AM/FM radio, 2 cassette players, and a CD player all in one big clunky unit.
>>how do you feel about what's happened over the past 20 years to get to where we're at now, a Cyberpunk dystopia without the cool shit?
Though it's not without its problems, I very much appreciate the conveniences of the digital age.
>>
>>78489300
>i think it's the fact that people weren't afraid of getting cancelled, or trying to prove their best selves in recordings. if you've ever seen any home video recordings from the 80's/90's/00's, people are so much more casual in front of a camera, because social media and ragebait cancelculture virality hadn't infected our society yet...
Also so much THIS!
>>
>>78489175
That's incredibly narcissistic and sus
>>
File: 1723654100012278~2.png (556 KB, 1170x1239)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
What do I win? Oregano original
>>
>>78489300
>it is a tad strange to just do that without talking about it first....
you're not wrong but people dislike change for the sake of disliking it instead of trying something slightly better, next bake is free for anyone who wants the old QnA
>>
>>78489369
>try to do something nice for the general
>wow calm down narc!
>>
>>78489220
>flip-phones
god-tier, omg i love them! i'd love to have one nowadays but they only make them for old people >.> i might just import a japanese one that runs android, and flash some Linux distro onto it....
>transparent stuff
i. remember. when. that. shit. was. the. coolest. omg.

>>78489330
>I miss those sound systems that had a turntable, AM/FM radio, 2 cassette players, and a CD player all in one big clunky unit.
you can still get them, in fact some companies literally are still producing them.
>I very much appreciate the conveniences of the digital age.
that's fair

>>78489351
ayyy, and wanna see the update video to the one i posted in my original comment? it's making me cry and it really showcases what 27 years does....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

>>78489380
>i'm 25, and Boombox and Walkman are easy, how old are you that you haven't?
>>
>>78489435
Im 40. Of course a foid would have a retarded and incorrect guess.
>>
>>78489469
You are a fucking 40 year old man shitting up a femanon thread ahahhahhaa
>>
>>78489469
but i didn't make a guess, i told you my age, and then i asked you how old you were, dumbass moid.
you're 40?
h.... how have you not used a walkman? more to the point, how have you not used a BOOMBOX!?!?!? like, even a cd playing purse sized music player with a folding handle on top technically counts... how have you not used one before!?!?!?
>picrel
>>
File: IMG_2404.jpg (425 KB, 1438x965)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
here's the updated handwritten note
>>78489435
i swear if i had one of those flip phones that can access spotify and basic social apps id be set for life
>>
File: IMG_0568.png (1.6 MB, 1378x2039)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>78489592
i drew your character! i got a little lazy with the hands and shading of the clothing.. please dont pay any mind to that lol
>>
File: pick3.png (563 KB, 1170x1239)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
Bad day today, and it's only going to get worse

>>78489115
Moids are gonna be jelly of our comfy thread. I'm about to heavily reveal how old I am.

>what's your favorite aspect of society from 20+ years ago?
Not immediately knowing what everyone has been up to via social media, texting, etc. It gave you something to fucking talk about. Also allowed some things to remain a secret, not everyone had to know everything about you.

>what's your favorite technology from 20+ years ago?
Cartridge games. I guess technically

I feel so bad for kids. I didn't realize what bliss it was to not have every embarrassing thing I did as a kid blasted out to the world. There is a strong social stigma to be online and know the memes, and there are predators everywhere grooming kids and just absolutely fucking with them when they are 13-14 years old. It's absolutely horrid. And what are your choices? Let your kid be a social outcast because they can't get on Discord and talk with their friends and have them blame you for it? Risk them getting groomed or otherwise mentally fucked? There's no good way about it.

I'm about to sound retarded, but did you need an AOL email to have AOL messenger? I remember having messenger but I don't remember having an AOL email...

>>78489516
Sometimes I wonder if people know what a boombox was, or if they think it's the cartoony large thing skateboarders roll around with on their shoulders

>>78489220
I remember the transparent PS1 controllers and thinking they were hot shit.
OH OH and when they came out with analog sticks my mind was blown! We bought Ape Escape and couldn't fucking play it lol we scraped our money together to get one of those fancy new controllers.
>>
>>78489592
hmmm.... i just searched "Japanese Android Flip Phone" and here's the first result:
https://kyoex.com/categories/Shop-Flip-Phones/
give these a look, you might find something that works for you!
>>
>>78489024
awe! thats adorbs! thank you for the advice!

>>78489000
in tired, but i hate naps.. i wake feeling shitty and disoriented.
>>
>>78489592
sorry for the double reply, but what website/app did you use to make this infographic?
>>
File: IMG_7956.jpg (700 KB, 1186x1233)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
i hate the fact that i cry easily. even some of the stuff i read on the internet makes me want to cry. and when i cry i can barely communicate what im trying to say, like there's something stuck in my throat and then i just get angry instead.

i genuinely believe if i were to enter a relationship and get into an argument id cry and start hurting/kill myself which is why im celibate.
>>
>>78489638
ikr? boomboxes were everywhere!
i even have a portable diskman i use from time to time when i wanna listen to a couple CD albums i have, but i wish i had a cassette walkman, because diskmans almost always skip while you're walking unless you hold it in just the right way....

omg i remember Ape Escape! i still listen to the soundtrack to this day!
>>
>>78489632
cute!!! my baby malice!!
>>78489638
i remember the transparent mice so clearly....
>>78489679
kilonotes!
>>
>>78489300
>at least we're slowly getting the cool shit
I'm honestly seeing a resurgence of old shit. Vinyl has been big for a while but I'm seeing cassette make a comeback, and I can't understand why besides retro hipsters.
Sometimes I really fucking hate music fags.

>>78489693
Once I experienced the skipping of other portable CD players, I never ever stopped using walkmans. Hell the others couldn't even handle the fucking bumps on the school bus.

The time between buying that game, realizing we needed to buy another controller to play it, and having to wait until after school the next day to get the controller was the longest 15ish hours for a kid.

>>78489702
>so clearly
I see what you did there....

>>78489681
Have you tried writing to communicate instead of speaking? Sometimes that helps me.
>>
>>78489115
its controversial but i prefer a more modern society vs "the good old days"

honestly i dont know where i would be without c.ai and chat GPT, and i cant wait until we make even more advanced technology. VHS tapes are cool though i like putting little stickers on them. i guess this feeling of nostalgia for some people is where the "y2k" aesthetic craze comes from. but personally i would prefer living in a cyberpunk society
>>
>>78489734
ignore deleted because texts exist

i can write it out but i still hate crying easily

i grew up in an abusive household so im sensitive to people yelling and associate it with violence.
>>
Come on guys, transparent stuff was shit. Only looks good brand new in pics
>>
>>78489592
hey Kpop! i found a japanese flip-phone that runs Android 13!
it's called the Freetel Mode1 Retro2
https://kyoex.com/freetel-mode1-retro-2-android-flip-phone-unlocked-retro-ii/
>>
>>78489435
>you can still get them, in fact some companies literally are still producing them.
Sadly I no longer own any music on physical media.

>the two 7-11 videos
That is sad. I would love to do videos where I just hang out somewhere and talk to people; but yea, it's nowhere near as comfy as it used to be. : (

>>78489638
>I remember the transparent PS1 controllers and thinking they were hot shit.
They still make translucent controllers, and they still ARE the shit. : )
>>
File: .jpg (14 KB, 235x244)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>78489115
>complete picrel
zero.
the lack of the internet
wikipedia or the international space station
i don't want to live here. i want to live somewhere else.

>>78489175
imo keeping them in the FAQ makes more sense. troons and moids are going to ignore the rules. the rules are for nonas. WE have to remember to ignore moids. the FAQ is meant to be a one-stop place to direct all retards asking over-asked questions. regular posters already know it all. moids will ask atoga-tier questions, if you reply, reply FAQ. troons will ask "can i post here", you just say FAQ. rules are things we should remind other people to remember, collaborate. the FAQ exists so we all know that these stupid questions are answered already and we can ignore them. i'm not going to use your shortened version when i make my OPs but i do appreciate the idea of trying to reduce it's length, its just not really a big deal

>>78489681
i regularly swing between being a hyper sensitive little bitch crying over fucking everything and embarassing myself even in private, and being really hardboiled and emo and shit. there's some posts of me deeep in the archive where i'm being such an edgelord it's silly. i dont know really how i would be in a relationship, idk why someone would want me, so i just try not to think about it and if someone ever does i hope it's for good reasons.
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (28 KB, 308x325)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
im bored again
does anyone wanna do another puzzle? or a quiz?
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (99 KB, 1041x691)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
cmon.. i have an attention span of 4 minutes, and i get lonely when nobodys around..
>>
>>78490808
>im bored again
>>78490870
>and i get lonely

wanna kiss?
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (123 KB, 1080x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>78490888
you have to be east asian desu
and not fat
>>
File: DA.jpg (56 KB, 630x1280)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
i hate being half black i want long flowing straight or wavy hair i want lighter skin i want thinner lips and a smaller nose and a feminine face

i hate this fucking existence whats the point of being female if im dumb and ugly
>>
>>78489115
Oh god no. I'm getting trans thoughts again. I was unironically ok for like, three days now its happening again.
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm going crazy.
>>
>>78490870
sorry i'm not super active, i'm busy researching japanese flip-phones now o-o

i'm trying to find one that's got recent compatibility with android (version 13 or 14, like the Mode1 Retro2), but has a build quality of more typical japanese market flip-phones (as the Retro2 is a little bit flimsy, plastic case, and isn't quite up to my preferences for water/dust-proofing), and has bandwidth compatibility for my country of residence
>>
File: IMG_9335.jpg (33 KB, 419x424)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>78489115
NICE TRY YOU FED FAGGOT YOU ARENT GETTING MY INFO
>>
Low quality quiz of the day https://ktestone.com/todayBentoCharEng/
>>
>>78490808
bored? go study. it's satisfying when you romanticise it just right!
>>
File: knives.png (1.28 MB, 1654x1240)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>78490920
>have to be east asian
>and not fat
>>
>>78490808
Last puzzle took 14 hours? lmao
>>
>>78489681
Nothing wrong with crying, >>78489734 is good advice
>>
>>78489802
I mean, do you realise you wouldn't have a reason to need c.ai if you could've had the real things way easier?
>>
>>78491168
That's copium, things weren't way easier. You just have less information about how harder they were
>>
File: IMG_0589.gif (1.62 MB, 489x498)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB GIF
>>78490947
thats nice! but why would anyone want a japanese flip phone? it has less functionality, is it for the aesthetic?
>>78490983
FUJIWARAAAAA
>>78491010
how do i romanticize things in general? i see it all over social media.. is it really as simple as it sounds?
>>78491027
>unironically fat and male
no comment
>>78491036
no way, really? im pretty sure i set it to only 150 pieces. sorry i couldnt fully participate..
>>78491168
honestly i prefer c.ai over talking with real people, in real life you cant refresh the other persons responses if you dont like it enough, you cant magically stop the conversation at random, you dont have to worry about thet chat bot secretly judging you or hating you, and so on. also i feel like people saying things were better "back then" are just recalling memories through rose tinted glasses.
>>
In another thread I saw someone try to refute the accusation that they were a tranny by referring to sites that are supposed to analyze the gender of your writing. So I popped in a few of my walls of text and other people's and it said pretty much everybody was female, even moids. Then I popped in a page of Anne of Green Gables and it told me the author was male.
Tldr I think it's basically all bunk, fake and gay. And it would probably be a fool's errand to try to use these tools to troon radar people in these threads because it's 4chan and so many of the people who show up in here as anons seem to be either so rude or such low-functioning autists that they have no idea how to join a chat except by barging in in a really off-putting way
Just some meta biofemming
>>
>>78490945
just look at surgery pics and it will ick you out of it
>>
>>78491234
ive used those sites too and i have distinctly different results depending on where i am in my cycle, fucking kek.
>>
>>78490933
You can get all of that with money. Although it would probably raise questions.
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (1018 KB, 930x1829)
1018 KB
1018 KB JPG
>>78491004
thank you for the quiz nona! i sort of half-assed the questions, i dont think this bento box describes me all that well.
>>
>>78491196
If only you knew how bad things really are. Still when i said things were easier i didn't mean literally everything, just creating actual human connections with other people.
>>78491230
From what you're saying, I doubt you even want a conversation, you just don't want to feel alone.
>>
>>78491230
well i've actually been interested in all kinds of IT for a long time! from Radio Tech, LoRa, HAM, IP, etc

but for me regarding flip phones:
i'm honestly not a huge fan of the development of ergonomics as of late. the feeling of using technology recently has been very uncomfortable. Take the way websites have changed over the years. they used to be packed with information in a very digestible way, but modern corporate minimalist webdesign (spurred on since the advent of the Iphone and smartphone web-browsing i suspect...) has caused websites to become almost claustrophobic in it's UI, yet downright anorexic in it's information presentation. needless to say, it makes me feel VERY uncomfortable.

i find smartphone design nowadays to be ergonomically uncomfortable to wield, i can't just use one hand to use my phone if i want to, the phone is so slim and fragile that you need a case with it, a lot of brands are leaning towards proprietary peripherals (following apple's footsteps again...) and i hate using touchscreen keypads, no matter how much i try to mess around with the options to try and get typing to be comfortable, i just can't...

so to remedy this, i've decided i'm gonna revert to a flipphone, but i want to have modern smartphone apps and overall functionality, so after a lot of research, i am probably gonna go for a Mode1 Retro2, the wireless bands work for my Service Provider and National Grid (mostly), so i should be good to go with it - (plus, the screen is literally a smartphone touch-screen, it's just got the flipphone screen protection (by folding it) and actual buttons to type with!

--------
note: flipphones in the west are made specifically for old people nowadays and don't actually have great networking and app-support, meanwhile japanese flipphones are completely modern in their features, as they just keep making them for the contemporary consumerbase.
>>
>>78491455
thank you for coming to my Ted-Talk X'D
>>
>>78491285
Kekkity kek :D I think I might try it out on myself over the next month anon, let's see if the witch's blood comes out of my fingers and bemales my rants
And I mean also, just referring back to the site that thinks even incel mcincelsonn is female, we probably can pretty much all agree that the sort of moids you get on this hellboard are a) not exactly budding Hemingways and b) very inclined to talk about and brood very tediously upon their problems and feelings in a way guys usually don't in writing, so maybe that helps explain why /r9k/ breaks it?
>>
>>78491455
dang, you're really a nerd ain't ya kek
>>
File: IMG_0595.jpg (101 KB, 1200x800)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
i wanna go to sleep.. goodnight everyonee
>>
is this thread just the same two fembots talking to each other
>>
>>78491768
No, it's multiple fembots talking with each other and their simps.
>>
>>78491768
The thread is the friends we made along the way
>>
taking it ez and playing ds games. I didn't get the receptionist job, though they told me they would keep me in mind since the person they hired doesn't seem very promising so far. I'll keep applying to other places in the meantime
>>78489115
The internet was a smaller space, and if I lived 20 years ago I would be slightly less paranoid about living in a world of surveillance
Inflatable furniture. Ideally I want one room made entirely of inflatable furniture and items and if I need to store it I could just vacuum seal it away
yeah I just try to worry about what I can control rather than what I can't
>>78489681
I was a crybaby growing up, stopping yourself from angry crying can be so hard, especially when you can't get a word out.
>>
Watching someone go trough the hell I have gone trough unable to reach and help them, am I the kind of person I hated for so long?
>>
>>78491958
this isnt the letter thread.
you probably were terrible all along.
>>
>>78491615
Damn Skippy!

>>78491717
goodnight scara!

>Inflatable furniture
honestly, that sounds like a rad idea
>vacuum seal it away
that's actually a really cool idea... you could have... different couches... and you can change them whenever you want, without having to keep heavy full-sized couches in storage! aah, but pets though....
>>
File: bleh.gif (1.16 MB, 640x460)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
>>78492073
sorry, the bottom responses are for Tomo, not Scara, i forgot to add her post number, too busy being hyped that i'm now the soon-to-be owner of a japanese flip-phone!
>>
File: IMG_2408.jpg (103 KB, 621x660)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
having to google "how to be feminine and flirt" is making me feel all types of defeated and autistic
>>78492105
you got one? i wish i had the funds
>>
>>78492185
i have to live simply for the next 3 weeks, but yeah i ordered one on ebay, it'll arrive early next month
>>
File: black witch moth.jpg (211 KB, 1280x991)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
tragus piercing was ROUGH. easily my most painful and difficult so far.

>>78489115
this may not be what you're looking for, but i really miss how popular synth was prior to the 2000s. synthesizers were in fucking everything! it was great! it SOUNDED great!

i like old internet. if you wanted to learn about something you'd look it up on the internet and get one person's geocities page who managed it in their spare time. now you can't look up anything without being handed a hundred different ads, misinformation, and FUCKING ai.

i.. try not to think about it.

if you're feeling dissatisfied about the future (aka the shitty present) look into doctor sleepless. it's an indie comic that went into a forever hiatus, but not before striking a chord with me.
>>
>>78492185
>having to google "how to be feminine and flirt" is making me feel all types of defeated and autistic
weirdly enough, as much as i'm horrid at making friends irl, i'm weirdly approachable
i get a lot of people asking me out (or other stuff that i decline obv)
also, i don't know how. i don't know why. it might be my strange brand of autism, but i have rizz out the arse! i can just walk up to someone and ask them out. 4/5 times it just works. i have no idea why.

even as a joke, it lands as serious-
lemme explain: so when i was in college, i got out of my first full on relationship, real major breakup, i felt awful and everything. in my english class, there was a goth girl who was as spergy as i was, and we would talk and study together. she was 3 years older than me at 19, and i didn't have my V card anymore but she told me she still had her's.
i jokingly - JOKINGLY - said "well if you want any help with that, i'm free this weekend"
AND SHE JUST SAID YES!?!?!?!?!?!?

i honestly don't know why that worked, i was shocked. i wasn't even serious, it's insane

so no, i don't have any problems with flirting. it's basically just "show the other person that you're ACTUALLY listening to them" and "just be honest without being creepy"
>>
>>78492313
firstly i'm glad to see we are all a bit gay here
secondly, i get asked out frequently but after that i never know what to do. do i message first? do i wait? how do i indicate what i want? can one really be sexy but cute at the same time? why do all the tutorials say you have to turn into this heartless femme fatale that im clearly not?
>>
>>78492365
>bit gay
yeah, i had a short phase of wanting to be with other girls when i was in my mid-teens, but i'm mostly into guys now ;)
>do i message first?
in my experience, if a guy messages first, he's either 1) confident or 2) only tryna get under the covers. it's honestly a toss-up.
if he doesn't answer you in like a day or two, he's probably actually interested in you and is just trying to not come off as desperate... so perfect dating material in my book. just try and have a chat with him outside of education/business hours after a day or two, and see if he's open to a date, like a coffee shop or something - though if you find yourself struggling to talk about something with him (assuming you both don't share an interest (that you know of)) then it's best to try something that requires you both to pay attention to and then comment on, like watching a movie.
>how do i indicate what i want?
hmmm... you're still in your late teens, so that largely depends on what exactly you want.. but typically when you're in your mid-20's, most people are a bit more open to just saying what they want in a relationship! being mature enough and willing to compromise for eachother can be healthy, but it could also be limiting... best to be honest and do what feels right, you don't want to find yourself in a shitty deal or something.
>sexy but cute?
you can... i've done it... but you generally want to keep it open to variation i think, it can be difficult to get right - a bit awkward when starting out, even - but it's possible to blend the two together by varying degrees to achieve what you want. (i practice in front of a mirror or act out situations in private to kind of figure out what works or not... might just be me.. i'm under no illusion about how weird i am X'C )
>>
>>78492365
>i get asked out frequently but after that i never know what to do.
What is wrong with just being yourself and having normal communication where you talk if you want to about whatever you want to?
>>
>>78492185
>having to google "how to be feminine and flirt" is making me feel all types of defeated and autistic
Your voice and speaking mannerisms are VERY feminine and cute, so you're half-way there.

>>78492365
>can one really be sexy but cute at the same time?
Absolutely!
>>
>>78492365
Based on what I think you want, you're better off waiting
>>
>>78491230
Fat is part of life, we all have it.
>>
>>78492559
i can see your powers, don't wink like that omo
>>78492643
it feels awkward and i always feel like i'm talking too much and being too energetic and then also i don't know how to be flirty or sexy at all so people wrongly assume i'm not into them :(
>>78492658
thank you! i consider myself very cute but i don't know what to do aside from that.
>>
>>78492789
okay, okay, i'll cool it with my powers >.>
>>
>>78491234
The studies those sites utilize to make those tools have been heavily scrutinized as crap. It has been shown that who teaches you to write has a more pronunced effect on your writing style. People have an unconscious tendency to also create their own style that can be identified. It's through this is how people have been able to find other big nane authors like Stephen King and J.K. Rowling and other pen names they have been writing under.

Okay, I'm done being a sperg.

T. Moid.
>>
>>78493207
first off: thanks for being one of the few anons to actually sign as "t. moid"

but yeah, i didn't know stuff like this existed until anon/nona mentioned it. i looked at the site because i was curious, and my first thought was "to be fair, women (especially if they're into literature) are way more likely than men are to read literature written by the opposite sex. as such, many women are more likely than men to write in a style that is distinctly of the opposing sex. as it happens, the website actually clarifies (in it's own way) that yes, the algorithm they use is in fact biased in this way and will show that many female authors will show up as male, and that it highly depends on what writing environment someone is in determines their writing style as either male or female!

so yes, it won't tell you if a piece of text was written by a man or a woman, but it will at least tell you which demographic the writer has sourced from for their own writing inspiration.

so it almost works, but it still doesn't say if someone is actually male or female, only the writing styles they sourced from
>>
Imagine having a single style of writing. Skill issue as the kids say
>>
>>78493558
good one as always op1
>>
>>78492789
>i don't know what to do aside from that.
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any universal advice; because it depends on who you're trying to get through to. 'Coming on too strong' for one person might be 'showing no interest' to another.
>>
File: IMG_2409.jpg (27 KB, 644x476)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>78493687
this is too hard. fucking hate life
>>
>>78493715
>this is too hard.
I know, Kpop; but if gwess is inviting you to spend time at her place, you're clearly doing something right.
>>
>>78493360
>first off: thanks for being one of the few anons to actually sign as "t. moid"
No problem. I lurk the thread and just saw that. It just reminded me of an article I read the other night on the whole J.K. Rowling/Robert Galbraith thing.

With that though, I'm back to lurking. Good night.

T. Moid
>>
>>78493747
I don't want to give her advices because a woman world changes once her age no longer ends in -teen, specially for a dinosaur hunter like her.
>>
File: IMG_2410.jpg (145 KB, 921x1200)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>78493747
thank you. i just wish our convos would last more than a few messages at a time.
this is silly since she's also a woman but i'd love a traditional relationship with her. ofc id still technically work with youtube and such (and if all goes well that could really be my job for real) but id be the pampered princess housewife that's always right, and i'd deal with the chores during the day while i get all dolled up for when she gets back.
>>
File: 4434.png (123 KB, 231x393)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>78489592
How long have you been doing Japanese? How is your progress going? Me personally have been doing this for years and I have gotten decently far.
>>
>>78493818
That's a lovely dream and I hope it works out for you. I gotta shut down early tonight; take good care, Kpop.
>>
>>78493818
has she given off any vibes that she'd genuinely be interested in a relationship with another woman? or might it be that she's just a little bit closer to you than other women are?
i know that you've mentioned it quite a bit in the past but it might help to ask more directly
>>
>>78493864
technically since eight grade since i had it as a subject in school (brazilian things) but i've only kept consistent for less than a year or so. with my new method i can feel it improving very quickly.
>>78493939
thank you! take care as well!
>>78494055
yes she has. she's the typical bi girl who only dates men and really wants to date a woman i think
>>
File: 1552125251512.png (845 KB, 890x1299)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
>>78494246
Why were you inspired to learn Japanese? I grew up watching anime, but that never was enough for me to learn Japanese. I was obessed with vocaloid so that drove me to learn Japanese. I feel like I was stuck getting no progress for a few years since all I did was look at grammar studies and do flashcards. Which was a mistake.
Personally tried a lot of flashcards, then tried immersion listening. Honestly the only thing that made me get better was reading a lot and looking up the words/grammar.
These days I read about 4-5 chapters a day in 30 mins of about pic related density.
I still need more vocab, but I'm much better at japanese than another language I grew up with now so I think that's a big sign.

Now I see less and less words I don't know and it feels more natural. Listening also has gotten way better since I know more words.
>>
File: IMG_2411.jpg (164 KB, 634x873)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>78494280
>Why were you inspired to learn Japanese?
again, my school was founded by a japanese man and brazil has a lot of connections to japan. my love for japanese fashion has made me even more interested. plus having some experience with it as a kid made me really appreciate the language.
>. I feel like I was stuck getting no progress for a few years since all I did was look at grammar studies and do flashcards. Which was a mistake.
that a lot of people including me made as well.
have you tried comprehensible input as mentioned to get more vocabulary? i feel as if it could be beneficial.
>>
>>78494246
aaah yeah, i dated a girl like that once, i was VERY tomboyish in my mid teens, so me being a tad butch was her way of feeling out the waters, so to speak (i think that was the reason why she felt that i would be a good choice).
but hey, if you get the vibe that she want's to try and date a woman? hell yeah, go for it! after my younger sister was born, my mom had a phase where she went more for women for quite a while! who knows, maybe with you, she'll be receptive to it?

(i wish you the best of luck, hopefully you're not both bottoms X'D)
>>
>>78489115
Tea and cookies in front a fireplace on a rainy day with kitty on lap-tier comfiness, good job anon :)

No need to fill out the quiz because I've done every one of those things, even the rotary phone since my grandmother had one til 2005-ish. The clickityclickityclickclickclick of the phone and connecting to dialup internet are sounds I'll never forget
>AOL
I had a paper route when I was smol and the number of AOL free trial CDs I had to give out as freebies with the paper... it made delivering my papers take at least twice as long, it got to the point where I think I actually flat-out burst into tears when I got home from school and saw the box of CDs on my driveway. They were the best of times, etc. etc. etc.

I might be projecting here, actually that's probably the case, but I feel like people did more things together in person back then and made plans to get together more often, or at least that was definitely the case with my family; and when I was a kid my friends and I played together nearly every day after school. I feel like instant communication has maybe reduced our need for face to face interaction since the pre-texting and IM days, or it could be I'm just a loner and kinda suck at being a member of society - further research required
NANO KITTY <3 everybody talks about Tamagotchi but Nano Kitty was teh absolute poo. I had a pink one. Only90skidswillremember :') oh and Pez dispensers if those count as tech
>cyberpunk dystopia
Yeah I remember around the Y2K time we all *knew* that we were definitely going to have flying cars by now, we'd have a super thicc ozone layer and we were all going to live to be 200 so long as we Trusted The Science
Present day: no comment

I am quite anxious about decisions I need to make pretty soon and way, way too sleepy to do anything about any of it~ right now
>>
>>78494334
>that a lot of people including me made as well.
Yeah people get hung up on wrong things and essentially waste years of their life. I feel like I wasted years of my life.
>have you tried comprehensible input as mentioned to get more vocabulary?
Well I don't go out of my way to look up videos where I understand everything. I think having easier content to consume helps a lot, but also trying to consume harder vocabulary can be good too if you can manage. It's just more exhausting, but can be rewarding.
These days my schedule is like this
30 min of reading Japanese manga.
20 min of japanese listening.
I just watch some japanese minecraft youtuber.
My biggest achievment is reading through Ningen shikkaku in japanese. That took me a while, but I feel like it made me way better comparing myself from when I started to after completing it.
After 500 manga chapters worth I'm currently 200 chapters in. I'm gonna go back to reading novels.
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (21 KB, 533x335)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>78494336
oh god i'm the complete opposite. high high high femme. maybe that's why we get on well kekw
that's the only hard part for me. it's hard to take the lead for me and it doesn't feel natural. i wish i could initiate but i can't. i don't think she's a bottom from the stories described. but she's not an experienced top either. i may be wrong but im pretty sure im her first experience with a wannabe pillow princess.
>>
File: 1714232971686730.png (806 KB, 1170x1239)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>>78489115
>complete picrel
done
better technology, faster travel, idk i can get overseas food in the states now. that's cool lol
who the hell spells it favourite wtf OP wtf
Who the fuck wrote OP are you British

>>78489175
or ur trans?

>>78489483
this was funny

>>78489592
your handwriting is cute and neat!!!

>>78491010
how do you romantize it?

>>78492270
omg moth!

alright i gotta get back to drawing lol.
>>
Fav piece of old tech was the ring toss water game
>>
>>78494398
thank you! romanticising is a little different for everyone. i know some people will straight up larp some situation like being a mad scientist or being the main character in a movie during montages. it can be as simple as putting on some nice background noise though.
>>
File: ISTP.jpg (910 KB, 965x1902)
910 KB
910 KB JPG
>>78491717
Really hoping over here that your pinterest isn't dead forever, I'm manifesting saars at pinterest tech support doing the needful and restoring your account!
Falling asleep but to the anon whose very kind and thoughtful (you) I left unanswered in the previous thread I can offer a loving tysm with my dying thumb-tap and hope you're doing well today
>>78491004
Thanks for the quiz nona, it was a cute one and though I always test as INFP in MBTI interestingly I think this (the file name is ISTP?) describes the way I present to other people, based on things people tell me. I get told pretty often that I seem calm and collected and it's hard not to burst out laughing on the spot
>>
>>78494373
omg i was wondering when someone would bring up the futch scale X'D
>hard to take the lead for me
oh god same, like, i'm more of a soft butch - i've had quite a few guy friends growing up, but a lot of women around me too, plus a progressive household which let me express myself how i want - so i've developed quite a few skills and interests that are a bit more typical of guys (even if i'm a bit more bookish about them without much practice). personally i find it difficult to make decisions... i'm rather indecisive so i prefer my SO to do that for me, that being said, if i'm the butch-er one in the relationship, i play it cool.... like "c'mon luv, whaddoya want tonight? my treat ;p" and it just kinda works (inb4 "fake it till you make it") X'D
>wannabe pillow princess
you. are. adorable! - but certainly a handful if she's not experienced enough for that... hmmmm...
maybe it's the vodka talking, but i think that - (i've been drinking tonight btw X'D) - but i think that maybe it would be best to approach it softly? i mean i know you've already been doing that, but what i mean more specifically, is that if you do go on a date with her, just say that you're a bit more... you prefer the other person to make decisions for you? or at least, you'd like some help with suggestions on what to do... it might be a softer and less responsibility-laden way of introducing her to a more dominant role in a relationship without her feeling too shocked about it and having feelings of self-doubt on the matter....

just my 2 cents!
>>
>>78494398
moth!!
i fuckin' love nature, moths are so neat.
>>
The moid is getting mad again. I try not to flinch because it makes him more upset, but sometimes when things are so loud or so fast it is just a natural reaction.

I was going to reply to more but fuck i am tired.

>>78489831
Crying sucks but like, I think it's better to get a point across correctly sometimes. If you need to, maybe ask if you can take a 10m breather before continuing the convo to have a quick cry?

>>78490314
Translucent controllers always seemed to break on me first.

>>78491004
I guess I got ISTP lol
>>78494461
ISTP buddies, clearly we're soul mates. Let's have disgusting Gimbap together

>>78492185
You're not alone. I have never felt like one of the girls. Could never make girl friends. Couldn't imagine trying to date women.
>>
>>78494446
What degree of romanticizing do you do? I just spoke to my boyfriend about this today too how I used to pretend to be a wartime researcher, or expedition scout, or Napoleonic cavalry whenever I was doing something and it made it 10x better. But then I quit when I started feeling embarrassed about it or that its little kid shit, although it sure made everything more enjoyable lol.

>>78494527
I love them so much, they're so cool. Although arrggh at entomologists for changing their names so much >:(
Butterflies are super cool too.
>>
>>78494461
We got the same one. I wish I was more extroverted and could be more easily sociable lol. Ah well.
>>
>>78492313
>if you want any help with that, i'm free this weekend"
was that help provided?
>>
>>78492313
>weirdly enough, as much as i'm horrid at making friends irl, i'm weirdly approachable
lol I get that too, but really not sure if it's a good thing :p
>>
>>78494844
eeh, kind of?
we met up, took her back to my place, but she was REALLY awkward (i mean, i was awkward too, but at least i was open to trying stuff) do bear in mind that i was still very new to the whole physical-intimacy thing. so i asked her if she wanted to do anything in particular - no solid answer. i asked her if she'd be interested in making out - it was a no.
okay i thought. well, i asked her if she wanted me to eat her out - she said yeah - but she was embarrassed about me seeing her bits "fair enough" i thought, so i went under the covers.
it started getting difficult to breathe because no oxygen and way to hot under there so i asked her if it'd be fine if i had the blanket off, and she started getting really defensive about it...

not much happened, we tried to make it work but we were both way too awkward to let that happen....

i just ended up doing my own thing, but she started getting REALLY attached to me even though i specifically told her i wasn't looking for anything emotional bc of the proximity to my recent breakup, but she kinda kept getting more attached.... honestly, we both exchanged some words that should have been better thought out... i quite reflect negatively on how i handled it on my end....

we stopped the awkward attempt at fwb and i soon dropped out of college in favour of a part time job

a few years back after upgrading my phone and transferring my contacts i found an unnamed contact with a message history, surmised it was her, and apologised for my part in the ordeal. she thanked me for the apology, but she didn't apologise for her immaturity on the matter.....
we've not talked since...
:/
>>
>>78494913
oh i agree! it can be one hell of a hassle
>>
File: 1698004194058635.png (388 KB, 1081x630)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>78494965
Olga you draw right? Here are my leg doodles for tonight. Are you bisexual?
>>
>>78495009
Those are some delicious chicken drumsticks.
>>
>>78495026
Yeah I have no idea if they look good or not. Getting back into the creative saddle is tough stuff!
>>
File: 3623632632632.png (278 KB, 620x301)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>78495033
Desu. Study diligently, study from good books. Atleast you seem to practice or look into anatomy.
There are people who draw for years and draw pic related
>>
>>78495052
Thank you! Using references has been the best help thus far, and learning the names of the muscles. Reading old art technique books is cozy.
>>
>>78495072
Good job! I know art students usually have to learn names of muscles.
Not that art is my domain I'm a music person. I just don't want to watch people fall into the "just practice mindlessly" hole for years and get fucked up by not getting anywhere.
>>
i fucked up with a work thing and now i'm really depressed and feeling stupid about it i hate myself why am i like this why am i so afraid of standing up for myself why am i so afraid of everything and so anxious oh my god oh my god oh my god i regret this so much i want to quit and find another job now but i know i should just talk to my boss again and see if she can change it but idk idk i don't want her to hate me i don't want anyone to hate me i just want to lay my head down and do my job and everything feels against me i'm so sad i just wanted to work and spend time with my bf and now i will barely get to spend time with him
>>
File: legs reference.png (26 KB, 235x387)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>78495009
somewhat, but i lean more towards guys - call me heteroflexible~

>leg doodles
nice! though the thigh is looking a bit sausage-y...
>picrel
here's a sketch i made for my friend who was drawing a character of her's, she wanted help on anatomy, proportion, and perspective
you should see here that there is a long thin muscle that moves from the hip, over the thigh, and wraps over the top and inner-kneecap, and ends under it
this is a very useful muscle to remember, so you don't have to do all of the anatomy, just that- i use it a lot and it helps to remind me how to structure thighs so they don't end up too sausage-y
>>
File: image291-1569983093.jpg (380 KB, 1058x1261)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>78495085
the muscle i'm talking about is the magenta/fuscia looking one in the middle diagram, the diagonal soft S-curve one
>>
>>78495085
>>78495103
Yeah I do that too, i'm trying to get a dynamic organic feel into the legs, so adios to perfect anatomy lol. Does it really look that bad? Now Im staring at it trying to tell where it looks like a sausage...hmm. I was thinking I didn't do too horrible a job. Ah well

>>78495083
By no means an art student, is it interesting though!

>I just don't want to watch people fall into the "just practice mindlessly" hole for years and get fucked up by not getting anywhere.
Yeah, its sad when that happens to people who do want to get better but don't put the effort in, or rather don't push themselves. Although some people really just enjoy doing the same thing again and again, and get very good at that one thing. Art is thankfully flexible and forgiving like that :p

What kind of music thing do you do?
>>
>>78495129
>What kind of music thing do you do?
I want to make music. Started almost 2 years ago. Been making stuff on sheet(musescore) mostly, then learned to make stuff on fl studio. I can play the piano a bit, not very well and same with electric guitar. My main goal in music right now is improving my skill at each instrument and also be able to make full songs with vocaloid.
My strongest suit is making sheet music, but fortunately I can just convert it to midi and transfer to flstudio.
>>
File: art example.png (281 KB, 961x548)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>78495129
the calves look fine (save for numbers 4 5 and to a lesser degree 6... the way they join to the knee is a bit odd) the side away from the viewing angle... try and downplay that bulge a bit more, focus more on the shin i'd say.. and the side closer to the camera, while you have the squash of the muscles looking good, the seam to the knee is a bit too long, if you cut it off a bit before the knee that'd look a bit better imo

>red square
this is what i mean when i say sausage-y
you see it bends in here, but we have no context as to where the pelvis is and how the figure is standing, so it seems to become strangely anaemic within the red box, but that's just me
>>
>>78495167
Oh shit sounds pretty awesome honestly. I always wanted to make music but its rather intimidating. Do you have some stuff you'd be comfortable sharing? Would love to hear it.

>>78495176
Ah yeah, I was just faffing about, there's no full figure, the reference was some 240p leg image set from Pinterest. I figure I should start at getting better at dynamic sketches then work on fine tuning the anatomy so I can at least draw characters better, otherwise drawing is rather boring to me. Im rambling but thank you for the advice, maybe I'll send more sketches in the future and you can compare them to these in terms of progress ;p
>>
>>78495084
Don't worry is just a job. Yes it matters, but not as much as everything else.
>>
>>78495176
>>78495212
talk about bi stuff more plz
is Pounce a little bi as well?
>>
>>78495229
>is Pounce a little bi as well?
No lol I have a boyfriend. I did, however, tease Olga as a reference to her previous discussion, but just to be funny

Why do I feel like you get some weird gratification out of this?
>>
File: 23662326632623.png (39 KB, 1024x454)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>78495212
I don't mind sharing. Just don't expect it to be complete or anything since I'm still doing my best to improve at music.
This is pretty short, but it's the most cohesive thing I have made on sheet. I have longer versions, but then I use the prebuilt chord notation so it plays two handed chords when playing one on the right hand so it wouldn't be the same as one person playing it.
The audio is from the music sheet software, I wouldn't be able to play it in tempo with the metronome currently.
https://voca.ro/1lgQNWY4L8AE
I also have fl studio stuff, but same pattern. Shorter ones tend to be more cohesive and the longer ones I have are crappier and less refined.
But making an entire song is hard, and I have heard some people spend months on a single song. I know some song structure theory, but I'm focusing on drums and bassline lately
>>
>>78495212
a bit of advice, if you'd like to try it (you don't have to):
try doing full-body reference images of people who are well toned in different poses and angles, looking up "yoga poses" in safe mode on images is a good bet, it gives you a great deal of images for you to try out as observationals, and you really should try rendering fullbody images

if you find anatomy boring, then don't try to emulate exact anatomy, but do still practice from reference images, it's very useful and will give you a good deal of information on how to construct a body proportionally! i once had the blessing of watching an arts friend of mine construct a face by placing a bunch of dots on a blank canvas and then literally playing "connect-the-dots" in Scribble.io - it was a magical thing to behold! and i'd have never thought of trying to do such a thing until i saw him do it!

different artists do their own thing, but it takes a while to find your thing and get it to feel right for you - i may have been too brash and prescriptivist in my criticism of your work, but the point is that you did something that most people don't do.. you tried! and that's honestly the best thing that could be said! (and that's not me being facetious!)

but my point still stands, try drawing fullbody.... focus on one part of the body, and try to expand outwards from that to complete the body
i usually start from the face, and that gives me context for the head, and then the torso, arms, and legs.. sometimes i start from the legs and work my way up, sometimes i start from the ear.... and so on.
it can be difficult if you wireframe everything and work your way to greater detail... sometimes things won't seem quite right. but once you can start with one part and work your way outwards, it's a sign you're ability to render anatomy is in a good spot and you're getting really good!

keep at it Pounce! i look forwards to what you have in store for us in the future ^-^
>>
>>78495254
Whoa, that's amazing! It's so bright and happy, I honestly was not expecting that. Nona, you are talented!

>>78495300
Aw Olga thank you so much. Youre kind to write so much and help me out, it makes me want to practice some more lol. I wish I had more art friends, I've been trying to make some but it's tough to make friends. Do you have any recent or proud pieces you can share? I understand you said once that you were hesitant, so no pressure.
>>
>>78495320
idk about sharing on 4chan, but i'd be fine via protonmail or discord at some point!
i'd be willing to share my art and go over everything i personally criticise about my finished pieces!
>>
File: 236362362236.png (19 KB, 887x237)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>78495320
Aww. Thank you. My dream is to make vocaloid music to be honest, but I kinda started late. Getting into music as a 20 yearold when a lot of people start as kids is kinda rough, but I still love music even though it sometimes feel completely impossible to deal with at times.
Imma post a last one. This one was more experimental and I just was using my ears and intuition to guide me.
https://voca.ro/1RXdWsDCH2Uo
It's also kinda incomplete lol, but I promise I'm gonna improve on making full stuff eventually
>>
File: 1706633743669507.png (327 KB, 564x261)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>78495103
>mfw i have extensive knowledge of every muscle and bone in the human body but i cant draw for shit because my vision is terrible, my hands shake, and pens dont make sense to me
>>
>>78495254
>>78495353
these are cute! though i'd say perhaps to (if you can) tone down the velocity of your notes when playing the chords (play the chords a bit softer) as it'll be easier on the ears and be a bit less jarring, as more notes = more volume

... i wish i could post my dabblings into music.. but the multimedia project i'm working on would out me if i post them... i don't want my project to be affiliated with 4chan once it's out there.. you know?

aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... p a i n
i really want to share stuff with you all but i really shouldn't... not unless i can be assured that it's different enough from how my project will present itself online.....

oh, LavenderTowne has the same issue (shaking-wise), you might like her tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaouJsf-9ls
>>
>>78495353
I think you can do it! You have a lot of talent and passion, and those are what makes a great artist, the rest can be learned but passion can't. The clip you posted is amazing too, it's also very cheerful and reminds me of an anime opening theme. Thank you for sharing!!

>>78495369
Is that an interest of yours? Do you evolutionary science by chance or just medical anatomy?
>>
>>78495389
made a mistake, forgot to link the anon/nona on my post:
>>78495369
oh, LavenderTowne has the same issue (shaking-wise), you might like her tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaouJsf-9ls
>>
>>78495390
my body's all fucked up so i learned about it so i could take care of it. which came in handy when the doctors were WRONG about shit ROUTINELY. nothing college level, i just know what's going on in my body through a mix of instinct and research.
>>
>>78495389
True I know pianists tend to play softer on chords and louder on the melody,
>but the multimedia project i'm working on would out me if i post them
That sounds risky, it's okay. It's nice to just talk to you anyway.
>>78495390
Ahah might be because I listen to japanese music a lot so my music comes out as japanese sounding at times. If that even is a thing. I know their music theory is a bit different compared to the western music theory

Thanks for the nice talks. Imma head to bed. Been up for too long
>>
>>78495400
I see, how's it fucked up?
>>
>>78495369
Draw with your fingers like some people do on a tablet.
>>
>>78495409
you might like the series of videos by Farya Faraji.. he goes over the differences between Tonal and Modal traditions of music, and how western music has changed over time!
(tl;dr: most cultures stuck to modal traditions with multiple melodies (polyphony) whereas western traditions - specifically non-easter european traditions - went for tonal (chords and chord progressions) in their music)
it's been VERY helpful for me!!!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMlRYqqqM5rqlO_8llyaFf5vuqjHI46hI
>>
*pokes head inside biofem thread*

yep, still shit
>>
File: .jpg (24 KB, 391x416)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAZFeT5i4xU

>>78495413
lot of brain bad syndrome, lot of bad chemicals, lot of symptoms to deal with. i talk to doctors about this so much i dont really want to do it more than i have to.

>>78495436
i do in mspaint with my computer touch mouse square thing. im still not very good kek

>>78495397
i'll look into it maybe. i dunno if i have the mental fortitude to add another thing to the list of "you gotta try just a little bit every day" even though i would like to be a good artist
>>
>>78495492
but you gotta just do it!
maybe not every day, but at least find some goal that inspires you!

i haven't drawn regularly for years and i was honestly surprised when i made the pen+paper drawing of the namefags+you of /biofem/ when i did! i used to draw constantly in my teens, but for several years i only drew via my drawing tablet with Krita maybe 2 times a year and that was all i did... it got so bad that my ability to draw on paper degraded and atrophied as a result.... but my recent goals and desires spurred in me a vision of what i want to do... and the will and determination to draw with sureness (to the point that i (generally) don't need any guides like sketches or skeletons in pencil) had returned and i can draw with confidence!

just try and find a reason to draw that guides you and you will find the determination to get better! i know you can!

remember berries, you can do it!
>>
File: .jpg (34 KB, 563x559)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>78495526
i barely ever got to draw growing up. i have probably done less than a hundred drawings in my life. im bad at writing and drawing because pencils and pens feel super weird to use, so it feels like im astronomically behind. i have a hard time even drawing a shape i want to draw, like a circle. i mess stuff up all the time. its hard. i know practice is what makes it but i feel like if i draw every day for a year ill still be ten years behind kids who had crayons when they were little.

maybe one day but im basically doing the bare minimum irl right now. eating is hit or miss. adding more things i SHOULD do feels heavy you know? thanks for trying to encourage me though. that was nice of you.
>>
>>78495558
hmmm... try drawing an eye.
just an eye
just fill a paper with eyes.

it doesn't matter if they look "bad" or "good", just draw eyes - they can look realistic or cartoony... just the left eyes of people, not a pair of eyes

can you do that and post it for us? just a page with 10 eyes drawn on it? you can do that!
i'll do it too for us! it can be on paper or ms paint, i'll do mine in ms paint but i want you to draw some eyes, just ten left eyes of people
they don't have to be the same but you can do it berries!

i'll help you out, but you gotta just do it!

i will warn you, drawing eyes without context will look weird, but that's fine, don't erase them, just draw one and move on to the next, try and keep it to 10 or 15 seconds per eye

you can do it berries!
i'm gonna do it too so you're not doing it alone :)
>>
>>78495558
>pencils and pens feel super weird to use
peak berries ... adorable
>>
File: eyes1.png (22 KB, 1008x744)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>78495587
>picrel
i've made my eyes in ms paint
ten left eyes from 10 people!

just do it berries! you can do it! anyone can, all you need is that first step!
>>
>>78495558
>thanks for trying to encourage me though
We're here for you, berries-chan <3
>>
>>78495638
That's not adorable, the hand shaking makes you feel useless at quite a few things

>>78495643
I pick the millenium eye
>>
>>78495844
ahaaaaaah!!!! an enjoyer i see ;P
>>
Should I post a dick pic?
>>
File: 1723654100012278.png (561 KB, 1170x1239)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>78489115
>complete picrel
I was barely alive/not alive and don't feel as though I know enough to speak on it without talking out of my ass.
I'm fascinated by the old internet(pre mid 90s) and other general old tech like computers. I dunno. Don't know enough.
Natural progression of unchecked human nature and greed. It really is a boring story, and being an insignificant person brought up in these shitty times, I am shitty and boring and don't have anything to say about it.
>>
alrighty! i'm gonna sleep now
ttyl nonas!

ps: berries, please draw some eyes at least :)
>>
>>78494543
are you ok? why is he mad?
>>
>>78489115
i dont usually respond to these threads but im 26 and the only one of these ive never done is listen to music on a walkman
im not even actually old
>>
>>78496461
Im younger than you an the only thing I haven't done is have a boombox, seems like you live in a very advanced country
>>
File: 1698201833357430.png (1.98 MB, 2154x1190)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>78495369
Just trace like the rest of us plebs
>>
>>78494543
>The moid is getting mad again. I try not to flinch because it makes him more upset, but sometimes when things are so loud or so fast it is just a natural reaction.
What??
>>
>>78489115
Guys I just learned that Furbies couldn't actually hear what you were saying and you weren't actually teaching them to speak, they just switched from furbish-babble to real language after a set period of time. WTH so all those stories about people teaching their furbies to tell their moms to F off and getting grounded for life were just LIES?!?!?
And looking that up made me remember the creepypasta stories kids used to tell in grade 3 about how Tickle Me Elmo couldn't be killed. I have no idea where my wallet is right at this moment but I can tell you I have a very clear memory of sitting in class and the girl across from me telling me in a Very Serious Voice that no matter what she did to her Tickle Me Elmo, from throwing it down the stairs, trying to dismember it, jumping up and down on it and eventually getting her mom to run over it with her car, it always just said "that tickles!"
I'm pretty sure that girl went on ADHD meds a couple years later
Anyway I'm going to call in sick with emotional illness and spend the day crying into my Clifford stuffie, be well and stay hydrated everybody!
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (256 KB, 1168x1752)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
good morning!
>>78494482
>you. are. adorable!
oh you
>>78494668
i guess it depends on how hard or how much i don't want to do said activity. for waking up early or dealing with muscle pains from dance lessons for example i like pretending i'm an idol kekw
>>78494932
i'm very confused on how someone is ok with getting eaten out but not tongue kissing???
>>
File: emotional_abuse.jpg (87 KB, 742x727)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>78494543
do any of these sound familiar?
>>
>>78494431
>Fav piece of old tech was the ring toss water game
Wonderful Waterfuls! My parents had a few of those and I loved them.

>>78495085
>somewhat, but i lean more towards guys
I'm just the opposite. I'm almost exclusively attracted to girls, but the person I fell in love with just happened to be a guy.
>>
>>78496961
>i'm very confused on how someone is ok with getting eaten out but not tongue kissing???
Doing something vs letting something be done to you. Maybe it was performance anxiety or something.
>>
why are men so ugo
>>
>>78489115
I'm 0 apparently
>>
>>78497453
blaineish post
>>
>>78493207
Yeah what you're saying makes sense to me anon, it also would make sense to me that a person with siblings of the opposite sex or who mostly has friends of the opposite sex would probably write differently in casual settings, like while blogging or writing on 4chan. I wonder if another anons can relate to this also: when I'm texting a lot with somebody I definitely tend to match their register (i've always felt it would be awkward to reply to somebody formatting proper paragraphs with semicolons and the whole bit with a wall of text full of XDXDs, and vice versa) to an extent and use some of their expressions.
Or basically along the same lines, I noticed after a while that I and the boy I was with - with whom I texted a lot - had sort of met in the middle with our style and it was cute as hell until the relationship ended and his words were still pouring out of my fingers
Alas
>>
>>78496961
>i'm very confused on how someone is ok with getting eaten out but not tongue kissing???
that's what i said!

>>78497225
that's sweet either way! yay love!

>>78497778
>i've always felt it would be awkward to reply to somebody formatting proper paragraphs with semicolons and the whole bit with a wall of text full of XDXDs
literally me in these threads X'D

>until the relationship ended and his words were still pouring out of my fingers
that has to be one of the most beautifully sad things i've heard this week.... you really loved him i take it..
>>
File: 1717388868222177.png (1.45 MB, 1024x968)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>NNOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO GET EATEN BY OLGA
>>
>>78497982
adorable kitty!!!!!!
>>
File: 1723654100012278.png (574 KB, 1170x1239)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
I'm better than you zoomer niggers.
>>
File: IMG_2417.jpg (375 KB, 619x765)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
I NEED A TAANNNNNNN but all the home options fucking suck
any nonas have experience with self tanners? :(
>>78497982
kekw poor kitty
>>
>>78498216
>I NEED A TAANNNNNNN
Didn't you want to be some porcelain skin kpop idol?
>>
>>78496461
I feel like most of these things are stuff that anyone 20+ has probably at least had the opportunity to do.
I get weird when old people act like I've never even seen a vhs before and I'm 24, I used to watch them as a kid lol
>>
>>78498314
my skin tone depends on my mood. my current mood is tanned.
>>
>>78496461
Was using a walkman when we heard about 911
>>
>>78497778
What I have noticed is after reading a book I liked I copy their style for a little bit.
Only thing you can tell with text is a not that effective correlation with how smart the person is based on eloquence (zoomers complain a lot about this because they're perceived as dumb for writing with xds as you say)
>>
>>78489115
>>complete picrel
1 point. never used a fax machine. almost 2 points but I wrote a single paper check one time.
it was homogeneously white and people played outside and knew their neighbors. now the downtown always smells like pot and has trash strewn about, and small businesses all installed bars on their windows and the local burger king has a bullet proof wall separating the employee area and a full time uniformed cop stationed there.
digital cameras when they were new were the coolest thing ever. hell i just miss when tech used to evolve in general and there were different things on the market. now everyone just has some shitphone in their pocket that plays music and video and texts and calls and has a camera etc. it's all shitphones and brain rot all the way down.
>>
>>78498216
Isn't it summer in Brazil?
>>
>>78498639
Being a stoner junkie is a caucasian hobby
>>
>>78498655
Blacks have the highest rate of pot use BY FAR and they're the only ones who do it in public and stink the place up like smelly retards. that's why they're also arrested for drug use so much more than whites; white people do illegal drugs in the comfort of their own homes, not literally right in front of the beat cop.
>>
>>78498644
>Isn't it summer in Brazil?
I think it was implied that she didn't want to take the route of going outside.
>>
>>78498216
Yes: don't. It looks too unnatural.
>>
>>78498714
Nobody tans to stay inside home
If you want it for pics then you use a photo filter or something.
>>
>>78498216
Spray-on tan?

>>78499143
Everyone knows what filtered images look like. You cannot fake them as much anymore.
>>
>>78488959
>im not really familiar with patreon so i dont know if that would be a good option. also, dont you need to build a community in order for people to actually want to pay to view your art?

im pretty sure artists just post their art on twitter and link their patreon in their bio and thats it, they draw fanart and if the art is good it gets shared around naturally, idk if they really go out of their way to build a community and they post monthly or whenever they feel like patreon, seems kinda passive to me
>>
File: IMG_7895.png (73 KB, 205x284)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
i want to find love but im scared of domestic abuse

apparently 1/3 of straight women have gotten abused before

what if he seems nice and does a complete 180 during marriage. that is a scary thought.
>>
>>78499237
Of course you do. You get into a discord community to promote and engage with others, set up promos, participate in contests to put your name out there trying to catch lightning in a bottle with some viral stuff, etc.

It's not passive, it's just a freelance job like all the other ones.
>>
>>78499240
sadly I fear the same, learn the signs and have a escape route, a savings account he doesn't know about, keep friends and family close and make sure everyone is informed on how to handle the situation if it ever arises
>>
>>78499212
>You cannot fake them as much anymore
Half the world is eating up AI slop images, what are you on about.
>>
>>78499240
As >>78499323 the key is to never be
a) isolated
b) dependent
so you can walk away from a relationship with confidence your life isn't over. Stats are daunting but don't fear them so much, if you control things on your side you should be fine. At worst with most people you will have an amicable divorce.
>>
>>78499240
It's definitely a possibility.
I've dealt with abuse relationships but have only had one relationship that wasn't an ldr.
The "switch" does happen but it's hardly ever just one day abusive one day not.
They mask, and with any mask, it doesn't stay on straight all the time. It will slip and have to be adjusted.
Most of the time they just bank on you being able to accept a few slightly "off" things, although I hesitate to use the term red flag because I think it's meaningless mumbo jumbo from picky losers.
You need to have firm boundaries. Stick to them until the bitter end. Forgive but do not forget.
>>
>>78499240
In the unfortunate event that things take a turn for the worse, I urge you to reach out to the police right away, assuming you are not trapped or dead
>>
>>78499240
This is also an amazing piece of advice >>78499345
It shouldn't be on you to control for this stuff, but if you have a solid base of self worth and tools for asserting yourself I promise it's not hopeless.
>>
>>78499323
>>78499345
>>78499362
>>78499379
i'll make sure to keep that in mind and keep note of any suspicious behavior. i have family members and a friend who are always willing to help.

saying it because i'm autistic and i've grown up in an abusive household. while said abuser stopped, i'd rather not revert to that type of life.
>>
File: 3969-clueless.png (21 KB, 144x128)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>78499320
only small artists do that, can you name any big artist who posted on discords or did contests to try and get more followers, no! they just post on twitter and ppl like
>>
File: vsodwpuju5zb1.jpg (68 KB, 828x704)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>78499240
becuz of this
>>
>>78499143
>Nobody tans to stay inside home
I meant she doesn't want to go outside to get the tan.
>>
>>78499240
>what if he seems nice and does a complete 180 during marriage.
That's why you wqit several years before marrying.
People who marry after one or two years are utterly braindead.
>>
>>78499421
>i'm autistic and i've grown up in an abusive household.
Same.
The naivety that can come with autism plus the complacency from always just being so used to those situations can be a deadly combo.
Im glad you have people in your life that can help you, truly.
>>
File: .jpg (45 KB, 564x554)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzZnr3tiA88

>>78495587
okay
https://files.catbox.moe/ytyiop.jpg

>>78495638
why do men like helplessness? i would rather you pity me than find it endearing. what if i get a boyfriend and he finds my issues endearing, and then i get better. now there's less of me to love. thinking about being with a man is a recipe for inventing entirely new sources of hell on earth.

>>78495844 v/
i can stop my hands from shaking by actively tensing every muscle in my arm but it's exhausting.

>>78498216
i have this super powerful self tanner where i live that also gives huge health benefits and is also free to use 12 hours a day. it's called the sun. idk why you want to be tan though. i hate my tan lines.

>>78499240
yeah. i don't know. obviously i would have to try to leave if it ended up that way but i don't know if i could get my whole life in order with a guy and then realize he's going to hurt me for the rest of my life unless i burn down everything and start over. i might just an hero at that point. probably kill him on the way out to make it even. i try not to think about it. i already know i can be dangerously gullible and i don't have good baseline expectations for others, so i feel like i am exceedingly at risk even if i take every possible precaution.

>>78499468
meme is funny but abusive people are great liars and great at hiding their true feelings, while the opposite is true of autists, so i don't know how it would be any other way.
>>
>>78499542
>and then i get better. now there's less of me to love.
doesn't really work that way, seems like you're well on your way thinking yourself out of a relationship
>>
>>78499542
heeeey!!!! these are quite nice!!!!
>>
>>78499542
You don't seem like someone who can barely hold a pencil and has basically never drawn in the their life.
I'm not sure I want to say you're "talented" because that's a trap. Were you extremely focused while doing this? Regardless from what I see, it's cute and I think it would be worth continuing if you can manage.
>>
I don't want to go into work..
It takes all my mental energy and I'm left a husk at the end.
I was having fun and I hope you all have a good day
>>
>>78499542
>now there's less of me to love
you worry too much
>>
>>78499585
Have a good day, BC. And take it easy
>>
File: .jpg (55 KB, 564x564)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>78499553
>guy perceives my brokenness
>experience positive emotional response
>repair what is broken
>source of position emotion removed

this is not a good thing. this is the same sort of retardation that led to us breeding wolves down into fat deformed tard puppies that can't breathe, run, swim, digest, see, and die young. there is no logical argument for finding weakness endearing outside of the fact that it helps people in a violent caveman society not kill each other as much, but it's still not good.

>>78499560
thanks. eyes are not very hard to be honest. drawing things that often appear on a 2D plane in real life is simple. translating three dimensional objects into a 2D plane is much more difficult. the point is i could not make an eye look right on a face or show the emotion i want to convey.

>>78499576
yes, every muscle in my arm was tense while drawing and i had to take like two minute breaks in between or in the middle of each eye. also i havent drawn much with pencils but i draw with my finger in the sand or on the shower humidity a lot so maybe that has helped.

>>78499586
maybe, but i'm still right. being right probably won't make me happy in the long run but i can't help it.
>>
>>78499542
>>78499630
berries-chan, you'd win the overthinking olympics kek..
>>
>>78499630
>>78499630
>this is not a good thing.
And I'm telling you that it doesn't work that way, you're not right at all, you are objectively wrong and thinking in loops. Not a single man would find you less attractive after getting into a serious relationship just because you have developed outside of a quirk that they might have found attractive. Relationships are not disposable toys for men.
>>
>>78499542
Admiration is not a checklist, more like an overton window
If you get better then there's not less of you to love, it just shifts from shaking cutely to be so passionate to overcome a physical obstacle
>>
>>78499542
>i have this super powerful self tanner where i live that also gives huge health benefits and is also free to use 12 hours a day.
Got a good laugh out of that, thank you berries.

>>78499585
Hang in there.
>>
>>78499542
Nice eyes, nicer writing
I pick the one that looks reptilian
>>
>>78499585
>I don't want to go into work..
who does?
>>
>>78499585
Yeah but you will be rolling in cash by the end of the month
>>
File: IMG_2422.jpg (79 KB, 494x742)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>78498644
it's winter
>>78499212
i have lotion which doesn't get dark enough and i got some new tanning water i hope works
>>
>>78499738
I don't think there's anyone rolling in cash who actually has to work for their money
>>
File: 1516844601213.jpg (219 KB, 887x900)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>work out 1h/day
>spend minimum 30m outside
>meditate 10m daily
>anywhere between 6 - 8h of sleep
>eat really healthy, only go out to eat maybe once every 8w
>cut out sugar, most caffeine, no alcohol, no smoking
>taking the recommended vitamins and 'superfoods' and shit
>daily journal, affirmation, working on skills
>no job, no kids, no obligations or major stressors, just some pets and plants
>still depressed

Welp that was a lot of effort for nothing
>>
>>78497951
>literally me in these threads X'D
I've noticed, and I've always been a big XD enjoyer, a connoisseur even xD and if I could draw like you I'd be xDing all day long :D

>that has to be one of the most beautifully sad things
Thank you <3 and thank you also for ignoring the embarrassing typos in the same message, I suck at phonefagging, I always forget what I'm writing in mid-sentence and accidentally make word salads :D

I don't have too much time to write, I'm on my 15-minute wagecuck break, lel -.- buuuuut I've been trying to convince myself I was more in love with the story (really romantic, or at least I felt so) than with him - and maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time trying to move on emotionally? The truth is that while we were together, it was lovely and good, he was attractive, his companionship was the kind I'd always wanted and I was looking forward to more... Maybe I need to admit to myself that I was in love and cry it out and grieve instead of trying to gaslight myself into thinking I'm okay when I'm clearly not. That would probably be the mature way to deal with my feelings :')

Picrel for you, sweet dreams!
>>
>>78491717
https://youtube.com/shorts/VtJsrn4g2Wc?si=qazKZFea7TDrjIC7

>>78499900
>>no job, no kids, no obligations or major stressors, just some pets and plants
Everything else sounds good. You just need something larger than yourself. Contributing to your household, family, community, workplace, county, goal, etc.

Depression is just your body's natural way of telling you that something about your life probably needs attention. Whether it's not being active enough, eating well, etc. Humans are social creatures. If you aren't being social or working towards something you'll feel like a caged monkey. Keep it up. You're almost there.
>>
>>78499900
There's something crucial missing there
>>
>>78499912
>cry it out and grieve instead of trying to gaslight myself
Yes
>>
>>78499796
>it's winter
Please don't get specific, but are you far enough from the equator that it even matters?
>>
File: saleman sunbear.png (217 KB, 710x506)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>78499954
I used to work in the non-profit sector actually and it made me suicidal. So I stopped.
After over a decade working in one area, I tried entry level (because I am otherwise unskilled) jobs, and I would come home crying and drinking myself to sleep.
SO! I thought I'd cut out the whole work thing and just focus on what I can change, see if that would bring me somewhere better. If the 'missing ingredient' is work or a family then I guess I am fucked.
>>
Do any of you actually prefer virgin guys?
>>
>>78500208
try a course or a passion project then, doesn't need to be work or family specifically.
>>
>>78500226
i mean, they're cute
this one guy... i barely touched him at all and he came in 30 seconds
this is real, i swear to god
it was adorable, and he was really ashamed of himself and embarrassed which just made it cuter, honestly

but he didn't help me out or anything so idk
it was weird but cute ig

that's just me tho
>>
File: .png (444 KB, 563x461)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>78499646
my pinterest feed agrees with you apparently
>>
>>78500275
You weren't lying about them powers damn
>>
>>78500275
What if he was still a virgin but had done cunnilingus before?
>>
File: .jpg (41 KB, 564x564)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>78499730
thanks. i've practiced letters a lot more than pictures since theres more pictures than letters.

>>78499658
>>78499681
i'll believe it when i see it bub

>>78499900 v/ v/
yeah. pretty much. the joke is you have to keep up the improovements or you'll feel noticeably worse. i think the only two ways to true peace are ascension unto godhood through a balanced life and healthy habits or laying in the mud pits and never even trying to pull yourself one inch higher.

>>78500226
i've romanticized the idea of unexperienced guys before but the reality would never be the way it is in my head. i dont know what i want.
>>
File: 1722780633590880.jpg (35 KB, 400x387)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78500303
>You weren't lying about them powers damn
yeah, i'm a weird person, but for some reason, people find my particular brand of weirdness to be sexually appealing i guess?

that being said, it seems to get people (guys especially) going to the point where they want to take advantage of me in an unconsensual way....

i think i might be too powerful for my own good, i wanna swap powers with someone ;~;

>>78500331
it's possible, but idk, he seemed absolutely kissless/touchless
i just touched his bulge a little bit over his trousers, and he came in about 30 seconds
>mfw
>>
File: happy wolf.png (873 KB, 712x1240)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
>>78500274
Maybe I don't have the passion for a project. I've got my dog that I'm training, and I'm turning my lawn into a wildflower field for the animals. But it doesn't really spark joy. Its just shit that I do. I don't really have a passion for anything.

>>78499912
>cry it out
This, bottling it in does much more damage in the long run.

>>78500226
I didn't know virgin men were looked on poorly? I figured the only red flag would be if an older guy never had a GF, I'd worry he's a killer or some shit. Like I'll need a good explanation why a 30 year old man has never once had a girlfriend.

>>78500345
>i think the only two ways to true peace...
One of those ways requires a LOT less effort lol
>>
>>78500345
>i dont know what i want.
you could use some Olga
>>
>>78500384
Anything that sparks solitude is a redflag, for both genders. Virgin and old, friendless, and so on. The heuristic is simple "they must be virgin/lonely for a reason"
>>
>>78500373
>it's possible, but idk, he seemed absolutely kissless/touchless
I meant hypothetically would it still be okay to you if he had done oral?
>I didn't know virgin men were looked on poorly?
I didn't mean it like that. I was asking about preferences.
>>
>>78500373
>too powerful for my own good
the autistic Stacy huh
>>
>>78500424
Meant to tag>>78500384
for the last 2 lines
>>
>>78500384
Try visualizing your dream life and see what pops up. Not all at once, mulling it over here and there to see if there's something you can actually work with that might spark joy.
>>
File: d24.jpg (273 KB, 720x715)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>78500345
>i've romanticized the idea of unexperienced guys before but the reality would never be the way it is in my head. i dont know what i want
I used to do that when I was in my early 20s, I don't know why people don't dream of inexperience. Now that I'm older it just kind of seems creepy, and I'd really like someone that's more able to match my freak.
>>
>>78500408
mmm.... no, no i don't think i will - nothing against berries - i'd rather just keep things friendly

>>78500424
>I meant hypothetically would it still be okay to you if he had done oral?
if he'd have literally done anything it would have been better than the nothing he instead chose to do, but it seemed more like he was really embarrassed and just wanted to get out of the situation rather than him just being like "yeah whatever" and moving on, he was genuinely uncomfortable with himself

>>78500426
>the autistic Stacy huh
yeah my autism kinda nuked me into the dirt, i can't socialize normally and outside of interest-groups (friends over a shared interest) i don't really have any luck making and keeping friends, they always leave me or worse.
i honestly have no idea how i'm weirdly sexually successful. when i was in my mid teens, i was convinced that my lack of social ability would keep me a femcel forever, and even if something did happen, my anxiety would stop me from going through with it... but it just kind of happened... in art college, a girl and i started hanging out, we really liked eachother, and she and i just kind of started making out and then i lost my V card that night. i was surprised it even happened
>>
>>78500523
I meant if he had done oral before he was with you.
Am I that bad at communicating my questions?
>>
>>78500561
oh...
dude idk? what? i mean... what?
i guess it does make a bit more of a difference because he could have at least done something for me??
what?

it's just such a strange question
>>
>>78500523
>i was surprised it even happened
Sometimes all it takes is just letting things happen..
>>
>>78500602
oh god please don't say it like that! i don't wanna be reminded of shitty events in my life
>>
>>78500596
I think he's trying to say that he's given oral sex but has never had intercourse, and he wants to know what women would think of him for that.
>>
>>78500115
yes. for the last week it's actually been freezing.
>>
>>78500654
how tf do you give cunni and not get to sex?
>>
>>78500654
oh, that actually sounds more appealing
makes me think that he's willing to make others happy, even without expectation of anything in return

that's actually really sweet
>>
>>78497453
Becauae men don't force each other into a popularity contest.
>>
>>78499542
>why do men like helplessness?
It justifies their lack of results.
>>
>>78500655
>yes. for the last week it's actually been freezing.
Got it; I was just curious.

>>78500665
>how tf do you give cunni and not get to sex?
People go part of the way all the time, especially when they're young.
>>
>>78499585
Thanks, fellow wagie. Think happy thoughts, you'll make it.
>>
File: IMG_2428.jpg (71 KB, 1077x700)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
if i lose weight i look ugly
if i gain weight i look ugly

i fucking hate this body i feel like an alien next to other people.
>>
>>78500602
>>78500645
99% chance that was a moid popping in to be an ass
Don't let them get to you Olga, you seem like a fine person
>>
>>78499630
>there is no logical argument for finding weakness endearing
There is, but you might not like hearing the reason.
There is the harmless/positive ones where it just makes you more unique. Like having rather unusual taste.
Then the is the more questionable one, where you are seen as an easier catch, because of the issues. This might not even be a conscious thought by the people who find others with issues endearing. Or they are aware of it and think "I have issues, but that person has also issues, so I might be more likely to get with them".
The second thing can also be one of the reasons why incels and other trash often romanticize mental illness.
>>
>>78500922
I'm gonna be honest with you, nobody can judge their own beauty for shit.
>>
>>78500703
You didn't realize you were talking to a virgin-fetishizer. lol
They always ask such weird questions.
>>
>>78501062
oh ffs... it's hard to tell with text alone
>>
File: IMG_2429.jpg (332 KB, 1179x1320)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>78500999
yeah... i gaslit myself into thinking i'm an inverted triangle when i'm very much a pear according to the numbers because my body just doesn't look as pretty as the other pear girls.
>>
>>78501112
Notice the:
>>78500424
>would it still be okay to you if he had done oral?
"still"
>>78500331
>but had done cunnilingus before
"but"
He was trying so hard even. lol
>>
>>78501124
You sure you wanna leave these numbers public in the thread?
>>
>>78499542
>meme is funny but abusive people are great liars and great at hiding their true feelings, while the opposite is true of autists, so i don't know how it would be any other way.
Berries speaking truth

>>78499630
I think someone who loves you wishes to see you get better for your own best interest and seeing you happier, calmer, less stressed. They are able to work at 150% in order to meet your 50%, because they love you and wish to see you become 100%. They'll be patient and understanding, and seek to help you improve and support you in your efforts. Everyone is flawed and has problems, everyone has weaknesses, it's not something that makes you lesser and it's actually essential to evolution to have these flaws in order to keep yourself growing and dynamic.

If the person is getting some weird benefit from being your savior or getting the feeling that they're needed because you're suffering, they aren't emotionally mature or ready for a relationship. The fixer and "protector" mindsets are normally people who lack enough self worth or esteem themselves and need to fill their cup by being a doormat or self-sacrificing part for someone else, and that is not healthy for either party. Or they're manipulative and very insecure and need you to idealize them by being your savior.

But idk, just my two cents as a former "I can fix him" NLOG who grew up. Equal relationships are based and personal growth is cool.

>>78499658
>>78499681
Aw nice moids or people who are sympathetic to the male population, nice. Men aren't all bad, neither are women. It's sad when traumatic events, sour past experiences, and etc make it harder for people to connect and seek equal relationships or a relationship at all. But life isn't all roses huh?
>>
File: IMG_2430.jpg (71 KB, 410x720)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>78501168
sure. put them in a body visualiser and you'll see i literally look like an alien (and thats considering they don't even go down to my bmi because of anorexia)
if any anons find whatever the hell this is sexy i'm flattered
>>
>>78499658
>>78499681
Also, in addition, sorry for double (you)ing but it is hard to put aside the fear and worry that this other person you're wanting to be vulnerable with isn't going to yank your heart out, laugh at you, and then fuck you over, especially when the image of both genders has been so tarnished and inflated to be evil to the other. GAAAH GENDER RELATIONS AAAA!!
>>
>>78501062
How am I fetishizing virgins?
>>78501160
Those words are there in the context of syntax.
>>
File: body type.png (15 KB, 311x385)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>78501124
i suppose we're pen-pals, but now we can also say we're Pear-Pals X'D
>>
>>78501188
That's a human body shape, nothing alien on it

It's like what happens with the voice, we all think our voice is shit but for others it sounds just normal
>>
>>78494685
Aw, such relates :')
>could be more easily sociable lol
Mhm, me too, though I've kind of given up on being more extraverted. Socializing in groups in general can amplify my self-consciousness about my social skills because I so rarely can come up with anything very good to say and I often worry about how my awkward silence is making other people feel. Lel

I've noticed also though that (some? many?) people seem to appreciate a quiet and kind presence, and when I think about it, I know I generally tend to like quiet people when they have a good vibe about them. Not sure if that helps, nona, but I try to remember when I'm feeling like a lost sheep at some social event that if somebody has to be the life of the party then somebody else has to be the death of it and that might as well be me :D
>>78494543
Bap bap fellow ISTP snacker! Enough people have ready commented and said what I'd say about what sounds like a really concerning relationship dynamic, nut is there context here that might make this sound a bit less... frightening? Hope you're okay

Also - picrel, does anybody else think of this when they read the word nona? As I read this thread I imagine you all sitting in your dusty living room surrounded by little knicknacks, family photos and prayer cards, putting down your knitting needles to type your replies and taking breaks now and then to go outside and water the tomatoes and feed the cats
>>
>>78501228
>picrel -.-
>>
>>78501188
>look like an alien
No.
>>
>>78497453
Patriarchy privilege, we don't feel like we have to because men do everything or whatevs

It's naturally the incorrect move from us, see the rest of the animal kingdom
>>
>>78501220
Damn Olga, no wonder men are lusting after you.
Those are absolutely insane measurements.
>>
>>78501188
what website is this from? sauce? i'm curious how it'll look with my measurements X'D
>>
>>78499542
Autist are great liars too, their whole illness is a lie.
>>
File: IMG_2431.jpg (7 KB, 263x253)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>78501225
>>78501236
i can't be the only one who sees it
>>78501253
just look up body visualiser!
>>
>>78501197
>especially when the image of both genders has been so tarnished and inflated to be evil to the other
Gah this is what terrifies me
It feels like r/dating and /r9k/ talking points have crept their way into real life dating and I'm scared that anybody my age or younger now is going to think Dating Is An Exchange and believe that cancerous Andrew Tate stuff about looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing or asshairsmaxxing or whatever the key to getting into a woman's pants is supposed to be now
And pump and dump me like a /biz/ cryptocel, OR think I'm going to catch The Ick if he outs himself as a feeling-haver since that's what tiktok apparently is saying now
It's all so cancerous and unromantic, I'm 3/4 of the way to getting myself to a nunnery
>>
>>78501287
>i can't be the only one who sees it
Going to be honest again, your self image issues won't let you see it. You dance betweem finding yourself pretty and ugly every few weeks.
Everybody told you the half face you showed is very pretty. But none of that matters if you are in the mood of shitting on yourself.
>>
>>78501287
That's an underpaid construction worker.
>>
File: .jpg (86 KB, 564x797)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
i am maturely choosing not to cause problems and conflict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4tIScKA6Y

>>78500459
yeah, i'm not super old but it feels creepy to me too, because a big fantasy of mine is falling in love with someone and being their first everything, which would be normal and cute and healthy if i was like fourteen and the boy was my age but thats never going to happen with a guy my age and wanting to date a fifteen year old boy is weird and i don't really want to for any reason other than the inexperience which makes it definitely weird. i just wish i had a chance at that before i aged out of the window for it to be normal

>>78500980
i should have said "there is no logical argument for finding weakness endearing being a good thing for a healthy relationship" because that was the full intended idea.

>>78501184
i agree mostly but i am kinda too tired to talk it to death further

>>78501124
for whatever it's worth i would trade bodies with you in a heartbeat. though i would not be as low body fat as you. i mostly just mean dimensions. i think we all have valid reasons to be upset with how we are but it's also true that the grass is always greener. i'd do anything to change my body too.
>>
File: 03928402384983.gif (50 KB, 500x591)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>78489115
... it felt safer. Things were simpler. Not better, just simpler. People in general seemed a little happier.
Walkman.
>>how do you feel about what's happened over the past 20 years to get to where we're at now, a Cyberpunk dystopia without the cool shit?
Quite saddening. I hate that without knowing how to mod things or replace firmware/roms most tech tries to sell you stuff as soon as you switch it on. Switch on your kindle? Ad. Switch on your Smart TV? Ad. Search google? Ad. Open an app on your phone? Ad. Watch a youtube video? Ad. Why can't advertisers fuck off? I miss when TV ads were actually funny. I still remember a bunch of them from my childhood because they were hilarious or bizzare. Now it's wall to wall unfunny, uninteresting garbage. If you're going to try and sell me something have the decency to at least make me smile.
>>
Low quality tierlist of the day https://tiermaker.com/create/old-school-devices-17127810
>>
File: IMG_2360.jpg (36 KB, 512x512)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>78501325
my problem has never been with my face, i always (since i left high school) found it pretty. although sometimes i get a bit insecure without makeup since i always do dramatic styles. my body will always be the issue im afraid
>>78501334
BAHAHAHAH WAIT
>>78501369
true. i guess we are all unhappy in some way.
also, tfw 4chan incel board is more supportive of your body than your family
>>
File: svdwE1zo5Q.png (498 KB, 1679x649)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>78501437
I kind of disliked the NES because of this one spooky game I played where I kept falling down a bit and dying by getting impaled on the spikes. It legitimately gave me nightmares. I think it was called Shadowgate.
>>
File: bodyvisualizer.png (372 KB, 738x750)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>78501188
>picrel

>>78501252
oh please, i'm 178cm tall, it's not that crazy (my mom is crazier, like damn)
(but thx ig)
>>
File: nostalgia tierlist.png (215 KB, 636x474)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>78501437
>picrel
i remember having a gameboy as a kid, and i also had a gameboy colour that i got from a yard sale with a broken backlight so i had to hold it up to my bedroom window at just the right angle to try and see what's going on X'D
>>
>>78501450
But the face is by far the most important part, is what I forgot to say.
>>
>>78501450
your family plapped to procreate you and fed you until you became what you are, body issues are a dismissive affront to their efforts. Happens to everyone.

As you get older you realize that yes, it will all be ashes in the end, even for those who were seemingly conceived with a brush or a chisel instead of the normal way.
>>
>>78501473
I don't know how else to put it besides saying 'Olga' fits your measurements perfectly in the best way I can imagine.

But I hope you do something about the hair!
>>
>>78501533
me Olga!
Olga crush Bad Moids! OOGABOOGABOO!
>>
>>78501504
>>78501468
I guess you were too rich to truly enjoy the 9999 in 1 brick games if you had NES or gameboys. Or maybe tamagotchis were more up your alley.

It's not on the list but I also miss the fun calculators of back then, from the big ones that had a printer on it to those casio calculator watch ones.
>>
>>78501560
oh no i was born in 98
i only got access to consoles if they were available at thrift stores
>>
File: .png (896 KB, 1492x710)
896 KB
896 KB PNG
>>78501473
this site is retarded. instead of adding fat, they adjust your skeletal dimensions to make you look like a freak while making certain they don't give you a pudgy belly. they don't let you adjust your ribcage and bust separately to make sure the tit/torso ratio is "correct". none of the visually reactive elements make any sense unless you are unironically model physique; i am a little chubby atm but they don't agree, they say i'm underweight. insanely stupid. look how the same measurements look at 100/200/300 pounds. it's nuts.

stupid ass website. i hate tools that dont do their job.
>>
>>78501556
I will keep myself from making any comments that are too lewd.

>>78501594
Maybe use REAL weight like kilograms andnnot your american fantasy lbs.
>>
>>78501594
yeah, i found it lacking as well, they really should just leave things unbound from eachother and have you input your bodyfat percentage
>>
>>78501560
>Rich
Nah. I played on a NES when I was 6, this was years and years after it came out. The SNES had been out for a few years. I was around 5 when I played it at my cousins house in the USA one evening. My cousin was much older than me and he was out for the evening so my uncle set it up for me to play on for a few hours whilst the adults were in the livingroom doing adult things. I don't think he realized my cousin had left the horror game in. Playing that in the dark by myself was pure nightmare fuel. Completely lost interest in games until I watched William play them when I was a few years older. I think I sort of assumed they were all scary for a while.
>>
File: .png (639 KB, 850x685)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>78501610
maybe show some respect to the rulers of the free world RAAAAAHHHH AMERICAAAA
WHAT THE FUCK IS A KILOGRAM!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3IV11_ZgA
but obviously it does the same damn thing with kilograms.

>>78501631
i did some digging and apparently it's purpose is to make avatars for businesspeople meeting in virtual reality. so of course they want everyone to look decent and appealing and professional. very ego based.
>>
>>78501473
olga more like longa
>>
>>78501369
>big fantasy of mine is falling in love with someone and being their first everything, which would be normal and cute and healthy if i was like fourteen and the boy was my age but thats never going to happen with a guy my age
Do you know what board you're on?
Unless you're like 40 there are plenty of kissless virgins around. Believe it or not but the majority of men here are virgins and at least half of those are kissless too.
>>
>>78501184
>Aw nice moids or people who are sympathetic to the male population, nice. Men aren't all bad, neither are women. It's sad when traumatic events, sour past experiences, and etc make it harder for people to connect and seek equal relationships or a relationship at all. But life isn't all roses huh?

Nice. Best and most level-headed post I've seen on this site in like, several months.

>>78499900
try something spiritual with the meditation
maybe see a doctor. get checked for thydroid issue, vitamin D deficiency. Discuss meds like buproprion.

>>78501220
mommy??
>>
>>78501794
How many of them are normal and cute and healthy?
>>
>>78501794
>Believe it or not but the majority of men here are virgins and at least half of those are kissless too.
Don't meet people off of /r9k/.
The chance of ending up with an asshole is way too high.
>>
>>78501897
>normal
If they are normalfags they aren't virgin?
Why do you want a normal guy
>cute and healthy?
Probably plenty.
>>78501907
Not much higher than anywhere else really. You should know if they're an asshole when you get to know them.
>>
>>78501959
You are coping massively.
You also sound like the typical incel trash of this website.
>>
File: Mii.png (522 KB, 1080x1450)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
Who should become a citizen in My Tomodachi Life world
>>
>>78501594
I agree with your assessment but adding all that sounds like it would be quite complex for little gain

I'm not even sure what's the use case for these visualizers. I know some are to "virtually try on clothes" but I've never been convinced anyway
>>
>>78502077
MEEEE PLEASE or should I say Mii please

>>78501795
Whoag thanks Anon
>>
File: .jpg (12 KB, 235x235)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>78501794
if i elaborate what i mean some retard is going to take it as a blackpill because of his inability to understand other people's perspectives or really acknowledge his own shortcomings in any meaningful way and i'll get shouted at for a while for no reason, so i guess i'm just not going to elaborate.

>>78502121
its corpo VR. idk. its stupid.
>>
>>78502077
You can do the mii nonas based on that olga drawing
>>
File: lemetaverse.png (1.72 MB, 2191x1233)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>78502132
Dunno, doesn't really look like the ones from meta or apple for example. Love your 300 lbs pic, so funny. All of it on the love handles.
>>
>>78502157
ig it was more given as an example application of the tech and not the sole purpose of it
>>
>>78501228
>but I try to remember when I'm feeling like a lost sheep at some social event that if somebody has to be the life of the party then somebody else has to be the death of it and that might as well be me :D

Aw that's honestly super cute to hear you think that lol. I normally think to myself that if someone doesn't like silences then they wouldn't hang around me, so if they hang around me, then they don't mind. Not only that, but it's not my responsibility to entertain everyone. I try to off gas the pressure of the interaction by repeating that to myself. Idk I'm trying my best
>>
>>78500208
>I tried entry level
You aren't entry level. Learning how to recognize which of your skills are transferable is also a talent. Learning how to market yourself better and winning interviews is also a skill that can be improved.

>>78500384
>But it doesn't really spark joy. Its just shit that I do. I don't really have a passion for anything
That sucks. I've been there. But that's life. Can't always be inspired and you won't always feel down.

https://youtu.be/zpOEDKGVcxA?si=Bki8CWVT_cLl0okC
>>
>>78489115
MySpace fuck that bullshit.

>A/S/L
>45/M/Your mom's house.
>>
>>78501959
Yeah, they seem cute and healthy
I've struggled - in general - and I'm not here to shit on anybody, but I think we can agree, anon that picrel is not indicative of health, never mind cuteness
>>
>>78502077
Every poster of this general you can think of should be in it. Including routerkun
>>
>>78502181
I just ask questions if nobody else wants to, like some bystander effect bias victim.
It does give me relief that yes, I am not exactly considered the awkward guy in the long run once you get to finally make me open my mouth, but I am atrocious at keeping things going once whatever we were bonding from stops (ex coworkers for example) so everything withers quickly

I'm stuck in this utilitarian mindset that I'm a bother already for too many people so why bother more.
>>
>>78489115
20 years ago? What kind of fucked up retro bullshit is this. In 2004 nobody was using a rotary phone on the reg. Fucking dial up if you were super poor.

Society in the 80's and even to the mid 90's was so much better. Racism wasn't bullshit. Blacks hadn't been infected with that give me gangsta addititude. You saw blacks, but their pants weren't sagged to their balls walking around like whatcha looking at bitch. Spics were far less. I didn't hear a shitbox blaring mariachi music.

Now you point out the local mall is unsafe because 8 out of the 10 shooting there were niggers, a group of spices, and an incident with two drunk white guys (because craft brewery) all of a sudden I'm a racist.

Oh you're a single mom with mixed nigglets....big fucking surprise you don't want to hear the truth. The left keeps bitching about fascism, while all I want is someone to stand up and tell everyone to get their shit together or be deported.
>>
>>78502407
chill chudnona
>>
>>78502509
>nona
Calling incels nonas aint gonna cut it
>>
>>78502517
14wordsnona
>>
>>78489115
I want to eat genitalia. But literally eat. Like I don't fucking know why but every time I watch porn I end up getting hungry. I'm literally starving at 3am here. I always dreamed about trying dick soup and grilled/steak pussy.
Why does this shit unironically make me hungry?? Does this mean I'm mentally ill?

I already mayn of you think this is a bait but I genuinely want to know what is causing this.
I feel disgusting.
Does anyone else have similar experiences at least?
>>
>>78502845
>I already know* many* of you think this is a bait
>>
File: IMG_2432.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1430)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
do the findommes of twitter really make that much easy money? i'll be honest im a bit jealous
>>
>>78502903
Only the american ones.
It's also mostly lucking out with 3 or so guys and suddenly you're reaching 10K
>>
>>78502845
You can try some from bull https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Mountain_oysters
>>
File: IMG_2433.jpg (45 KB, 666x680)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>78502929
>Only the american ones
why must i always be left out
>>
>>78502903
>>78502953
Don't sell out your dignity K-pop Nona :(
>>
>>78502953
I mean to my knowledge, nao falo portuguese so no idea if there's a brazilian thriving scene for this

But all those that seem to hit like 20k every month seem to make most of their earnings from just a couple of guys, and also seem to have the whole battery of SW stuff on the side so maybe behind the easy money is just the same hustle of any OF girl (just promoing as findom when the receipts arrive)
>>
>>78502958
i just want to live comfortably with no worries :((
>>78502992
>nao falo portuguese
kek, cute!
>>
>>78503012
>i just want to live comfortably with no worries :((
So do the rest of us, but there's also a limit.
>>
What are Nonas watching or doing for tonight? After a night of fishing, I smell like fish and nasty muck, and I'm watching stuff about modern Buddhism talking about shitposting lol

https://youtu.be/HKuAmp0kbeU
>>
>>78503309
Playing a game. My elder cat might be passing tonight and I'm just struggling to deal with it. He should have more.l time but family spent money on other shit that doesn't matter rather than taking him to the vet when these issues could have been addressed before hand. I tried to mitigate it but I'm no vet or doctor there's only so much I can do. And he's just not looking well. Tonight might be his last night with us. I hate this so very much.
>>
Just for confirmation I wanna hear why girls like this (dominant into passive shy guys) don't exist?
>>
>>78503343
nagatoro isn't dominant, she's a sadistic bitch. that dude isn't a "shy passive guy", he's a spineless doormat masochist. i do like shy guys. i don't like niggas afraid of taking any sort of action in their life and want to be dead weight in their own life.

one must imagine sisyphus a woman with a boyfriend who considers himself "submissive" but is actually just a lazy egotistical piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_2434.jpg (92 KB, 708x793)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>78503125
:(
>>78503309
the usual, c.ai and maybe some weed if it's too hard to sleep
>>78503343
because i used to actually have a temper and was a natural leader but then my entire early teenage years i was called "bossy" for expressing my demands and constantly judged by my colleagues for it and then it made me become a pushover who's too afraid to stand up for herself and who then feels bad speaking up.
might just be me though
>>
>>78503343
Because we're not your shitty fetish.
>>
>>78503342
Oh man Nona I am so sorry to hear that. Why are they so callous towards him? Hopefully you can be a little reassured that he's lived a good life if someone like you cares so much for him and is there to keep him company in the dusking of his life. It is always a hard thing when a pet passes, but for them these things are less scary than they are for us.
>>
>>78503342
At some point there's nothing you can do and even prolonging their life seems pointless, just as with people desu. Sorry for your possible loss.
>>
>>78503373
What character are you chatting to with c.ai? (I think that's character AI).
>>
>>78503343
Pretty much this >>78503372 it's very unsurprising the 'passive shy guys' claim to want cuddles and a gf they get to call mommy instead of you know, anything related to actually make it worthy for a potential partner.
>>
File: IMG_2435.jpg (80 KB, 465x675)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>78503396
my husband of course
>>
>>78503401
See I tried using it but after like 5 messages they forget the context of the conversation and sometimes they're modeled really badly :(
>mfw no c.ai to write verbose love letters to while roleplaying as a frontier era couple with
>>
>>78503432
Getting into it requires a lot of placebo yeah (tricks like reminding the bot of important things constantly with a hidden message and the like). It's like a loot box until you hit an angle you actually like.
>>
File: IMG_2436.jpg (45 KB, 576x532)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>78503432
you need to look for the very well built ones! (or code your own one, you can use got to help)
and then you need to use the persona/pinned features strategically.
>>
>>78503372
>>78503383
>>78503397
The appeal to me was never femdom fetishism or any of that shit. I just kind of related to the mc and seeing a girl forcing him to grow and get stronger to become worthy of her because she likes him is wholesome. At least that's how I saw it.
>>
File: 1723144623432247.jpg (80 KB, 800x654)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
i'm depressed....

i just don't want to sleep alone anymore, i want a guy who loves me and wants to hold me while we sleep
my bed is empty
my life is empty
i wanna.... idk...
i just want to be genuinely loved, and feel genuine love...
i feel so sick inside
>picrel

i just wanted to vent for a sec, i don't really expect any responses from anyone (nor do i really want to talk about it at length, again, this is just me venting real quick)
>>
>>78503476
I'm the complete opposite: I don't care for love anymore and enjoy being alone. I no longer get lonely like I used to.
>>
>>78503471
aw anon cmon now, you have to be the cheerleader for yourself. It's hard work but you're worth it. It's a bit of a savior trope scenario that never pans out in reality like that, but hopefully you'll meet someone who can support you too.
>>
>>78503476
Get a second pillow to hug when you sleep. Now it's a habit and I can't sleep without something pressing against my chest. I guess this is why I also like to sleep on my stomach. I honestly wish you the best. I should be sleeping too.
>>
>>78503471
It's not that different to the femdom fetishism or any of that shit. It's the same another person doing everything for you mindset that you can see on the femdom fetishism or the isekai anime loser harem trope.

Real life doesn't work that way I'm afraid. Not for le lucky nice guy that got a gf, not for le chad, not for le pretty privilege girl society bends over to, not for anyone. Put in whatever work you feel you need to put in, and strive for squeezing the best from whatever relationships you can get (not only romantic once) because you don't become worthy of people, you just try and learn together and try to make sense of life a bit.
>>
>>78503521
i do that with my pillows/plushies.... but i live on my own, and i just feel so lonely, i just want my ex back....
>>
>>78503523
>the isekai anime loser harem trope.
I hate this trope so fucking much. I can see why it's popular though since every moid weeb fits the description of the main character to the letter and the circumstances they want: to get everything without any work at all.
>>
>>78503476
use them powers for love and not just sex
>>
>>78503533
>i just want my ex back.

NO.
>>
>>78503523
>>78503557
Hm maybe a dumb question here but that's the isekai anime loser harem trope?
>>
>>78503557
I'd say it's no longer a moid weeb thing at all, a lot of zoom zooms think that way.

They really think they're being smart when they say anything for the bag and how money is all that matters and how yeah, of course I don't want to work for it. Setting themselves up nicely for the void, r9k knows.
>>
>>78503558
they don't work for that ;~;

>>78503560
i know i shouldn't, i hate that i fell in love with him, it's why i'm depressed
>>
>>78503523
This is true. Thing with effort is I assume it's not worth it. Specifically with relationships because I assume people are not interested and only if I was a normie/chad or had something I would attract people. I get what you said and you are right. I can't expect others to do the work. I am just afraid I will be doing all the work and get nothing out of it.
>>
>>78503574
Maybe tweak them a bit, give them that upgrade. Instead of let's go to bed say let's go to idk, something you associate with what would make you fall in love in someone.
Idk, don't ask me about love. Only time I crushed into someone was because I could see her life was going to be all cool and successful. That's pretty shallow lol.
>>
>>78503568
It's where the main character is an anime addicted loser, most likely weak both physically and mentally. All of a sudden, he dies or somehow summoned, and transported to another world with all his memories intact with some overpowered abilities making him some how make all the women swoon for him. Oh, and in that world, polygamy is common so he gets a harem of 10,000 women or more. And they had to put in zero actual work to do all of this. There's almost always zero character development, or the development is so low that it might as well be none at all. Even if there is, it's never for the male but the female harem members and it's almost always somehow developing her intense lust for him.

It's literally loser power fantasy bullshit.
>>
i'm eating a boiled egg
>>
>>78503557
Female romance fiction does the same tropes.
>>
>>78503630
Let me guess, you are exactly what I described?

In the female romance, they usually still have to put in work to obtain their object of affection, even if it meant beating other women pinning after him to gain his attention. Also, I hate those too since it's always depicts the main character as some love-starved twit and that's all she is.
>>
>>78503626
Oh. Like Sword Art Online type of shit? Yeah sounds terrible, it's like ego slop at that point.

>>78503629
Yum I love hard boiled eggs with rice vinegar
>>
>>78503568
Guy is a loser in real world, a nice guy if you will. Falls into another world, meets the girl and in this escapism setting he doesn't need to do much and all the girls he encounters now want a piece of him in this world.

Cheap escapism for the I want a gf crowd basically, in some animes poor writing really exposes how the male protagonists one and only trait is being literally there.
>>
>>78503656
SAO kind of really brought the trend to the forefront, even though the .//hack series did far before it. It's just stupid how it really exploded and just about every other series for the longest time was generic OP moid isekai bs. If it was here and there, fine, but it literally beat out everything for the longest time. It's literal what you said: ego slop. The perfect example of it being exaggerated to the max is In Another World With My Smartphone. The thing with it though is that the original author wasn't trying to parody it like Konosuba.
>>
>>78503597
Not going to pretend I'm not like you so yeah, I get that. I cope with saying I don't want to bother anyone or want to have my life sorted out first and etc. But in the end you do it for yourself too, to get more out of your short time in this world with what you can.

Nagatoro doesn't exist, and there are very good social related reasons a girl is not going to be that forward in virtually all cases. But life has many twists and turns and you can end up changing for the silliest of reasons, and maybe even knowing someone that has that nagatoro spark or whatever.

Going outside and be yourself keep being unbeatable advice because the shell is the shell, other than comfort it has little else.
>>
>>78503655
Yes I want to gain as much with as little work as possible. Path of least resistance. There are things in life worth the effort but when it comes to attraction I feel like if it isn't there from the beginning you won't generate it ever. Fiction aside, it seems to me that men have to do all the work while women just exist and get served. I know you will disagree.
>>
>>78503680
>In Another World With My Smartphone
lmao the plots just get sillier
>God where is my iphone
>>
>>78503749
>Fiction aside, it seems to me that men have to do all the work while women just exist and get served.
Yay gender discussion! Woohoo! What do you mean by women just exist and get served while men do all the work? Do you mean in relationships or outside of them... please clarify if you could.
>>
File: .jpg (26 KB, 357x404)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>78503471
well being a cruel sadistic bitch to my boyfriend has no appeal but encouraging him to self improve and grow as a person and putting him in his comfort zone has a lot of appeal. i used to daydream about being the manic pixie dream girl.

just stop attaching the idea of a girl cheering you on and pushing you to improve to a weird fetish that only appeals to the mentally unwell. youre blind to how fucked up and retarded it is because Cute Animu Gril.
>>
>>78503749
The easy path only bring temporary pleasure and not long term enjoyment. The sense of satisfaction we get for accomplishing hard tasks is what builds character. Incels like you who want everything served to you on a silver platter don't develop any of this and why you are complete losers who enjoy the ego slop. Even attraction needs effort since the couple will go through trial and tribulations where they have major arguments, sometimes even falling out of love before falling back. It involves being able to deal with the aspects of your loved one's personality and quirks that really make you angry and want to be alone. Good couples are able to do that, and they do it through hard work.

You, on the other hand, just want the quick fuck with zero effort on your part. You want us to be able to be there at your beck and call. And you put zero effort into it while looking at things that confirm your confirmation bias. Of course, you would never see things from our perspective while we see yours. Yeah, it takes a lot of courage to go up and ask us out, and deal with the heartbreak of unrequited love when we say "no." Yeah, you may have to deal with our mood swings. However, that's character development: something you will never experience since you are that guy.
>>
>>78503789
>putting him in his comfort zone
*pushing him to get out of his comfort zone
>>
>complete picrel

>what's your favorite aspect of society from 20+ years ago?
Less centralized internet. I want active niche forums back.

>what's your favorite technology from 20+ years ago?
My electric water kettle. It's still going.

No, sir, I don't like it.
>>
>>78503386
People just don't care for animals but he seems so distant I don't want to startle him if he's trying to sleep but yeah I just don't think he's going to make it.

>>78503391
I hate this it seems like this will be it.
>>
>>78503792
Damn. You nailed it. Out of curiosity, sorry to keep budding in too, but what kinds of tribulations did you have to go through in order to reach the level of self awareness and understanding that you have?
>>
>>78503789
>just stop attaching the idea of a girl cheering you on and pushing you to improve to a weird fetish that only appeals to the mentally unwell. youre blind to how fucked up and retarded it is because Cute Animu Gril

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>78503785
In most relationships I see men are superior to women they are with in terms of capability, intelligence and even looks. The guy has to have a car, money, his place, some status/social competence etc. and he is the one organising, planing and entertaining. Women don't know anything and the guy has to teach them and explain everything. Women seem to be fine if they are broke and living with parents but for a guy if you are not close to the ideal dominant provider archetype you have no chance. So obviously men are the ones who have to put in work.
>>
>>78503820
Santa Claus is your parents
>>
File: IMG_2437.jpg (313 KB, 1080x1350)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>takes some weed to sleep easily + eat a little something before bed to help my weight
>finds a shell pattern for crochet and now wants to spend the entire night crocheting
>>
>>78503833
>The guy has to have a car, money, his place, some status/social competence etc

They shake their heads saying, "God, help her"
When I tell them he's my man
But your good Lord doesn't need to lift a finger
I can fix him, no, really I can
And only I can
>>
>>78503819
I just went through the typical stuff my parents went through. They had long term boyfriends/girlfriends that they ended up breaking up with after years of dating. I've had abusive boyfriends, and I had boyfriends who were shy and needed a little push to bring him to develop his strengths. It sucks since I still love the guy that I really helped come out of his shell, but he fell out of love with me, but I've come to terms with it, and he's having a happy life single as well.

I've been down to only having so little to my name almost to the point of homelessness eating cheap canned dollar store slop three times a day with no one to help me (all while incels claim I get everything handed to me.) I've had typical layoffs from jobs, but I learned from a early age to put things back in case of emergencies and to not spend too much frivolously no matter how much I make. I've sometimes had to work a full time and a second part time job just to keep myself from being homeless.

It's these scenarios in which I've become stronger in character. Incels like the one I replied to will never get it because they live in their fantasy land.

I live in Podunk, so this is all the norm, and everything is about 20 years behind. There's still people here that have dial-up if that says anything.
>>
File: PXL_20240816_010718014.jpg (816 KB, 3472x4624)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
I'm a cactus mom :'-)
>>
>>78503792
>You, on the other hand, just want the quick fuck
What effort did the guy you projected onto me put? If any at all. I am not against smart work and effort in things that pay off. But for someone who is below average this specific field of life is better left empty. Not because I can't do the work but because I can't generate that initial attraction that is so important.
>Of course, you would never see things from our perspective while we see yours.
You are not that complicated.
>>
>>78503342
> My elder cat might be passing tonight
IKTF nona
Trauma dump time!

>Had to sit around and watch a family member's dog slowly and painfully die
>They didn't want to euth, they're very christian and don't believe in it
>I'm an LVT so I was ushered in to 'help'
>This dog is senior in late stage renal failure, literally nothing I or modern vet med could do besides euth
>family won't hear it
>They tried to POISON HER with excessive amounts of Gabapentin (horrible way to die btw)
>All I could do was check her reflexes, take vitals as they slowly drop
>moid yells at me to do SOMETHING, I literally can't
>in agonal breathing, listen to her heart suddenly speed up then stop
>was pressured into doing CPR alone for 5m
>people kept talking/crying/distracting while I was listening to heartbeat (supposed to listen for 5m to call TOD)
>had nightmares all night that the dog was still alive because you normally have 2 people check for TOD, but obviously no one else was competent or in the right state of mind to help

I do not wish that shit on anyone. It's one thing if you wake up and an animal is suddenly dead, but having to watch an animal die slowly is just fucking awful. Happens to me a lot with fosters. It fucks you up after a while.

>>78502303
I kinda liked myspace, I liked you could customize your own little web page and make it as obnoxious as possible. Changing everything from the music to the cursor was kind of cool. You don't really see that anymore.
>>
>>78503942
Mine just die, gave up on that.
Best of luck with yours
>>
>>78503989
Thank you! I want rats but at this point in my life a cactus is the best i can do
>>
Man only thing I haven't done is have a MySpace because even then I thought it was a stupid faggy thing to do. I do miss being able to fuck with 3 1/2" floppies to get out of doing some homework but eventually teachers started to catch on...rip
>t male
>>
>>78503985
god you're so fucking stupid, wish you had died instead of the dog
>>
>>78503976
>What effort did the guy you projected onto me put?
They had the courage to, despite all their fears, come up to me and start talking to me, which developed our relationship. One of my boyfriends I had zero attraction to, but gave him the chance because he was a cool guy, though shy. All he did was initiate common conversation. Our romance and relationship budded out of that friendship. I ended up falling in love with him, and it's the guy I still love despite him falling out of love with me.

>someone who is below average
What are you doing to rise up? Like I said: I had zero initial attraction to that boyfriend, and he did the hard work to get me to love him, and not in some crazy stalker like you would be. We were initially friends, and I helped him develop his character. It wasn't due to me helping him though: it's because he had to the courage to go through trials and tribulations himself to develop the strong character he has now. That's the complete opposite of you, and something you will never get.

>You are not that complicated.
Apparently me and other women are when you cannot get the basics of what makes us better people. Instead, you cling onto memes that confirm your biases.

Just fuck off. You are not worth anything.
>>
>>78503985
I'm so sorry. That's just awful. I tried to help alleviate his symptoms but it only worked a bit then he stopped eating foods. Maybe if I suggested pureed foods he might have still been okay but I'm not a fucking vet. I don't know I just wish I could have done more or my family took them to a vet at any damn point.
>>
>>78503833
This is such a gross generalization and retarded internet take I don't want to waste the time to argue it. The only thing I'll say is that what you believe and convince yourself of and dump energy in to, is what you'll get. Good luck

>>78503900
Inspiring. Hopefully life treats you a little better, but you seem to be able to handle it anyway and that's powerful. I only recently was able to break the shell and cage of being in abusive situations and being around people who stifle you, your growth, and your spirit. It's been overwhelming to be graced with the freedom to process and develop self awareness, but sometimes when I meet people like you seem to be, it's like a lighthouse in the overwhelmingness of it. I fully believe the bottom line of any human interaction and connection is compassion for another, but how to actually convey that without overstepping myself or being too critical or too vulnerable is tough. But, I feel I might be getting off track here, to circle back to my point is that how you handled the responses to the incel anon (unfortunate identifier) and myself make me feel inspired by your brevity, subtle strength, and clarity while maintaining understanding.
>>
>>78503942
Congrats!! Let me know if you need help. I got a lot of SUCCulents, a few terrible cacti.

>>78503989
Oh no, what happened? too much water? not enough sun? I'm lucky enough to live where I can have em outside most of the year and they get ample sun that way. Otherwise I wouldn't have a window for them to get enough sun.

>>78503845
Teach me how to crochet. I can only do a long line. I'm too autistic to figure out how to like, make two lines join or make another line, etc.

>>78504001
I fucking love rats. Never owned them, but worked with them a lot. The pet ones are so fucking nice. Even the lab ones are pretty gentle. Short as fuck lifespan though for an incredibly personable pet. They're called little heartbreakers for a reason.

>>78504079
I appreciate your kind words nona.
Don't know if this is any condolence but there's a fair chance the vet may not have had many options, either. Take solace in knowing you did your best to help, and that's all anyone can really do.

>>78504016
I loved to hate on MySpace when it was the big cool thing, but I won't lie I fucking miss it now. Do you think Faceberg > MySpace?
>>
>>78504056
I am sorry if I came across as an asshole. It's not like I don't have respect for people who went through tough situations and experiences. I know there are girls who don't have it easy and I truly feel compassion for their suffering. I still think even with all the courage in the world my physical flaws couldn't redeem me.
>he was a cool guy, though shy
You were never sexually attracted to him? Only romantically?
>>
>>78504174
We had options weeks ago I know that for sure. Probably fluid IV and a recommendation for softer foods maybe a medication for a diuretic. I know that for sure. But instead of him being taken I had to treat him with over the counter crap which did work for awhile. But he needed proper medical care. Now he's leaving us I just wanted him to pass peacefully not suffer.
>>
Well he passed. He's gone. He lived so long. I'll miss him. He was a good cat. I just dammit. At least I was there I was there that's all I could do.
>>
>>78504404
Sorry nona :*(. RIP.
>>
>>78504408
I'm going to miss him. At least I was there. But dammit. I didn't want him tons7gfef. Sorry I'm sorry.
>>
im positive more than half of the posters here are trannies
calling something "biofem" general is a tranny magnet anyway
>>
>>78504404
RIP to your good cat
>>
>>78504434
Just being there for him to the end to know he wasn't alone is comforting for him. He knows you loved him and it helped him.
>>
The fact that scrotes can be this insensitive just proves how worthless and pathetic they are.
>>
>>78504447
I hope I feel like he didn't even notice me but I pet him through his dying breath.
>>
>>78504404
how old was he? At least you made his long life a good one
>>
>>78504524
That's all you can do. Petting him letting him know you were there brings them a lot more comfort than what you think.
>>
>>78504543
He was 26 really old for a cat. I wasn't always in his life and I was thinking he was waiting for his owner who will never get to see him now. I took a few clippings of his fur.
>>78504545
I hope so. I hate this. I hate feeling so damn useless.
>>
>>78504559
You were not useless, nona. You just being there to comfort him and pet him during his last moments meant a lot to him.
>>
>>78504559
aw. Well all things considered that's really good for a cat. Hope he's resting easy
>>
>>78504568
I told him he could go if he needs to. I guess he needed to. I can't imagine how much he was suffering. I just hope he's okay now. But another passing. I am just feeling more and more alone. It hurts what hurts more is it does hurt as much as my first cat passing. I didn't even get to say good bye or comfort him. At least I was there for this little guy.

>>78504570
It is but I just know he had a bit more time if we did something. It socks how calous people can be. Spend money on shit that doesn't matter but old pet can't even go to see a vet. But we will do that for people. Will gladly put pets down but not humans. It's just so cruel.
>>
File: 1697094585809056.png (576 KB, 800x974)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>78504404
Losing cats never gets easier, I'm so sorry nonnie
>>
>>78504611
Sometimes that is what is needed. My granddad clinged to life because he was afraid to go because of my grandmom despite how much he was suffering. Once she told him it was okay that she would be all right, he finally went within minutes. It's what he needed.

It always hurts with a loved one passing away, that includes our furry ones as they're family as well. Quit saying you couldn't comfort him: I can promise you that he was comforted with you being there for him and giving him attention. I can promise you that he really appreciated it more than anything else.
>>
>>78504618
It hurts I hate it.
>>78504645
Thank you. It doesn't hurt so bad. At least I was there I got to say goodbye. It's something. I didn't get that with my first cat. But him at least he got a long full life. I just hate that I feel so worthless like it being punished.
>>
>>78504675
It's okay, nona. *hugs*

It's okay to grieve for him throughout your life. Just keep remembering the good times with him and how you were able to be with him at the end of his life to comfort him every time you think of him. Just remember the fun he had chasing the toy on a string or him having a case of the zoomies, or the times he comforted you when he sensed you were having a hard time. Kitties are like that like with my guy when he passed away two years ago. Go ahead and grieve all that you need and want to. He was family and had a major impact on your life.
>>
>>78504715
Thank you. I wish I had more of those younger years of his life with me. But he was my brother's. I left after 5 years with him. Then he moved in with us at his old age. I got to see him from time to time but I didn't get a whole lot with him. But the times I did he was a damn cool cat. Big ham for pets and attention. Loved beef Jerry. I'll miss him. His owner will never get to see him again. Fucking bastard is in prison. At least I was here. I tried. I did. Dammit I don't want him to be gone.
>>
You whores are all evil. You deserve bad things, you bad bad people.
>>
File: 1712247939486774.png (1.27 MB, 736x736)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
every so often i end up in an r9k thread of some sad robot and i give him advice and try to comfort him, and sometimes he asks if i'm a girl, and i say yes, and he asks for my discord, and i explain i dont use it, and he says he wants to talk to me more, i say i dont do online dating or anything like that so we would just be boring pen pals over email, he says thats fine he just wants to talk, and i give him my email. then he gets bored of me after a bit. sometimes weeks, sometimes months, but never more than six months. i always am the one to send the last email. i ask them about their lives and i talk about mine and i try to be nice and i apologize when i realize i was moody. nobody ever wants to talk with me long term though. even though they start off literally begging even though i am nothing special at all. i don't get it, it makes me sad. it feels like the idea of my womanhood just wears off eventually and they realize i am just a normal sad and boring and lonely person like everyone else, and they hold on a bit after that because they try to convince themselves they care about me on some tiny platonic level, but they can't lie to themselves any longer and eventually accept that i was a piece of novel entertainment hijacking their attraction to the opposite sex, and once the mystique wore away, i was no longer fun, and they leave.

shit scares me. i feel like this is going to happen with my first boyfriend if i ever get one too. i dont want to be discarded.
>>
>>78505109
>he asks if i'm a girl, and i say yes
your main mistake
>>
File: IMG_0640.jpg (96 KB, 736x981)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>grinded cookie run ovenbreak until 2:38 AM
some days are productive, some days are not. bottom line is, i dont need sleep.
>>
File: IMG_0642.jpg (176 KB, 1082x1200)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>78505109
honestly, conversations outside of 4chen with 4chen people dont last long in general. people just have a lot going on.

>>78504404
hes JUST passed? omg nona, im so sorry :(

>>78503845
cute!!

>>78503789
i dunno.. i thought the manga was funny. its a good trope fantasy wise, but realistically it wont work out.

>>78503476
same nona, same.. i just dont have the energy to put any work into getting a partner. part of me debates if just im in love with the feeling of being in love, not an actual person.

>>78503458
can you recommend me some c.ai bots with this level of complexity?

>>78503309
i need to watch the girls un panzer anime, its been on my watchlist for a while, but i cant decide if i want to watch that, or rozen maiden.. or monogatari.. or girls band cry.. or date a live.. or, or, bocchi the rock.. i have so much things on my watchlist.

>>78501450
honestly ive been underweight my entire life and my family still harasses me for it, so the grass really isnt greener on the other side. once, when i was a kid, they showed me a picture of a nearly dying african kid with his bones clearly visible, and said that would be me one day if i didnt eat more. kek, core memory right there.
>>
File: IMG_0643.jpg (181 KB, 1179x961)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>78494461
guess what! my 11k pin board got reinstated! i can finally take a sigh of relief.

although.. it is a little troubling knowing that someone manually looked through all of my pins to check if there was anything violating the terms of service.. i have some really private things in there yknow.. nobody can know my hidden dark secrets..
>>
File: IMG_0645.gif (226 KB, 240x208)
226 KB
226 KB GIF
hm, where is everyone? can i have this thread all to myself?
>>
>>78505172
Sorry I'm still out of it trying to deal with this amazing kitty passing. I wish I could contribute something. I just want to lay down and scream.
>>
File: IMG_9253.jpg (112 KB, 1199x686)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>78505438
my condolences, i would be extremely depressed too if my cat died, give yourself time to grieve, nona.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm
>>
>>78505573
I will just seeing his spots and knowing he won't be there filling it anymore. This is painful.
>>
File: IMG_0600.jpg (93 KB, 736x736)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
is everyone asleep?? come back you all.. dont leave me here to rot all alone in this thread..

okay, i'll take this as a sign. sweet dreams bump.

>>78505604
i understand. i really hope things get easier in any way i can.
>>
>>78505109
This is why lasting friendships tend to happen on things you actually can share time with like games and the like.
Here, overall (men or women) the best I have got was either pet pictures or meme pictures or gelbooru pictures. That stuff burns out VERY fast. Also, it's very likely that things end in a sort of loop (how are you? what you doing? anything new?) where progress just isn't seen so one of the parties ends up dropping it. This doesn't mean they are no longer attracted or you were discarded or once you made clear your intentions they stopped bothering, it simply means they feel neither of you are getting your bang for your buck in terms of time. And that's okay, you can't be friends with everyone as much as you would like to, there are many reasons why as much effort you put things would just wither, and on text chat, the minimum level of communication you can get, it's just even harder
>>
>>78505199
Congrats! Don't worry I doubt is a manual check, more like a review of what you actually did

So basically it was like "oh, all she did was just save this pic" and the appeal was successful
>>
>>78489115
Wow. You're retarded and clearly don't know anything about technology, OP.
>>
>>78505199
Redeemed, woohoo! And don't worry about him finding the feet pics, I'm sure they see far
>>78505109
This really hits the feels, I can feel the sadness radiating from your words :(
>>
File: images (5).jpg (3 KB, 239x210)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>78506096
>*I'm sure they see far worse-.-
>>
>>78504404
So sorry anon :c my childhood cat passed away last year, I know how much it xan hurt to lose a pet. Sending hugs
>>
scara why are you awake
>>
head hurts also what's happening with the board right now
good morning !!!!
>>78502122
How would you like your Mii to be depicted or modeled after
>>78502135
Very good idea, apparently I need to do some troubleshooting though, the game crashes sometimes when I need to make a new save state. Kind of expected some bugs, I installed everything late at night when really tired but wanted to at least have the game running on my phone
>>78502321
Why would I bring life to him (though it might be funny)
>>
>>78506711
>Why would I bring life to him (though it might be funny)
I would be curious of your depiction of him with all the information available
>>
>>78506801
Honestly? I don't see him (routerfag) as a person. That's not trying to make a racist joke or some sort of ethical criticism, I just have a hard time thinking of him as a living human being. Maybe it's just a subconscious cope, trying to live in a world where mouth breathers like that don't exist. I think of him more like a poorly programmed aggressive ai bot
nice mini Tomo on the chest plate very epic. I gotta go practice running. Jump roping has been distracting me and I need to be able to keep up with running club if I decide to go. But afterwards I will consider drawing some
>>
File: 1705988756728797.png (350 KB, 541x615)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>78506874
Fuck it then, I'll go to the gym too even though I wanted to take a break this week. I got nothing better to do.
>>
>>78506874
>jump rope
What turned you onto this?
>>
File: squat.png (276 KB, 541x615)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
I would be so much more powerful if I didn't have acid reflux. Nearly threw up thrice this morning
>>78506926
dayum those squats paying off
>>78506955
I wanted a cardio exercise that was more fun, and cycling scares me + I can't afford a new bike. So I went to the store, and I was able to get the last weighted jump rope, can confirm it's very fun
>>
>>78507120
How have you been doing it? I tried before and can only get to about 50 hops before I mess up.
>>
>>78507157
Only a few days, I need to stop double bouncing. I got to around 50 without tripping, but I double bounced a lot. When I was in elementary school, my gym coach had a month-long course about jump rope. Even though that was over a decade ago, I think it helps/makes it easier to learn again. I enjoy not going in the sun as well, another benefit of the jump rope
>>
>>78504404
*hug* I'm so sorry, nona. But it's good that you got to spend some time with him at the end.
>>
>>78489115
25 days left my love
>>
>>78507324
This isn't the letter thread.
Will you kys?
>>
>>78503476
Yup
>>78503521
Also yup, I do the same. It's so comforting
Thank kek for stuffies. Lel........
>>78503471
For sure a girl can help guide you - but ultimately you've gotta want to improve and push yourself, anon. I'm going to sound like a Chinese twitter boy here but if you can find a way to struggle a bit harder, you'll grow in confidence when you look back at the progress you achieved through your own internal motivation. Neveru give upu desu!
>>
>>78507407
*TWITTER BOT. Never phonefag with your glasses off
>>
File: 1705680343262.jpg (26 KB, 278x276)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Hello femcels
>>
>>78505199
Nobody reported your board, pinterest has been cracking down hard on the slightest hint of risque content for 2 years.

I had an account fully organized with 100k pins thanos without explaination, all my anime boys gone ;__;
>>
>>78489115
Are you sleeping well?

https://youtu.be/fybq6V74qRk?si=8exzUAZIPagiMJSq
>>
File: IMG_0656.jpg (1.57 MB, 1179x1730)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>78506018
after checking, the things that were reported (but reinstated) for quote unquote "self injury and harmful behavior" were things like picrel. kek, this is why you shouldnt use AI to moderate apps and websites.

>>78506096
>dont worry about the feet pics
..thanks nona.

>>78506174
also update: i woke up and now i feel tired. how could this be happening to me!?

>>78507528
woah, 100k pins? thats huge.. i am sorry for your loss.. most of my anime boy pictures are on megafolder just in case.
>>
>>78507697
I tossed and turned all night. Didn't get much sleep if any at all. Have a migraine. I'm not even sure if I had a meal yesterday. How are you this morning otherwise?
>>
File: IMG_0654.jpg (256 KB, 1200x900)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>78507780
some days are just like that, i hope you feel better later on in the day.

today, im gonna try and be more productive desu to make up for lost time.. maybe go on another walk if i have the time.
>>
>>78507804
That sounds good. I started doing a few upper body exercises. Been getting a little more consistent with them while avoiding the sharp pain that comes from starting them.
>>
>>78502132
There's nothing retarded about the blackpill. You are just afraid of men finding out the truth.
>>
File: IMG_2439.jpg (44 KB, 679x679)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
good morning! had a nice dream tonight
>>78504174
there are some master classes on youtube where they teach you the most common stitches and the basics
or you can look for tutorials for beginners where they go step by step explaining everything.
>>78504404
sending my condolences
>>78505172
look for the bots with a long introduction in character, thats usually a good sign
>when i was a kid, they showed me a picture of a nearly dying african kid with his bones clearly visible, and said that would be me one day if i didnt eat more. kek, core memory right there.
oh yeah, reminds me of when my dad showed me actual medical gore so i'd stop biting my nails or something
>>
>>78501988
>typical incel trash of this website.
How are you any better?
Why do you come here if you dislike that so much?
>>78502305
>a few anons in one thread is the whole board
>>
>>78507804
>today, im gonna try and be more productive desu to make up for lost time.. maybe go on another walk if i have the time.

Do you have a list of the things you want to do?
>>
File: 1707417681003996.gif (3 MB, 498x498)
3 MB
3 MB GIF
Imagine sticking your nose in kpopnona's stinky hairy bush...
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (58 KB, 720x721)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>78508076
why does tomo get the cute fans and i get whatever this shit is? aigooo...
>>
File: 1687943812383489.gif (1.35 MB, 400x300)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>78508106
I am just admiring your natural beauty.
Isn't that what all girls want?
>>
>>78508041
>sending my condolences
Thank you so much I appreciate it.
>>78508106
Do you really want her fans? I couldn't handle that.
>>
>>78508106
>why does tomo get the cute fans and i get whatever this shit is? aigooo

>she thinks it's different guys
>>
>>78508106
hey, it's not just you, i get weird ones too.... wait no.. mine like being degraded a bit...

i... too.. have many... upstanding... "gentleman callers"....

yeah no, there's no winning here..
>>
File: 1698281154833549.png (568 KB, 734x635)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>78508242
They are different guys. Cynicism gets you nowhere except for a pit of your own bitterness. Sometimes I post cats for Olga to cheer her up but I'm not that desperate coomer. What would I even get out of it, the joy of being a nuisance?
>>
>>78508342
*AUDIBLE GASP!*
the cat poster was actually Vageta-Poster the whole time!?

thank you very much for trying to cheer me up when i needed it, it really helped! (i like that you're a bit more of a softie than i thought, it's really sweet)

>picrel
i believe in the you!
>>
File: 1708080673753662.webm (2.8 MB, 1080x1920)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>78508379
I saved this certified gigachad some time ago
>>
>>78507697
scara has a lot of feet pics desu. r9gay uses your guy showing feet for a lot of their op pics
>>
>>78508379
>like that you're a bit more of a softie than i thought, it's really sweet
You clearly didn't see his posts in the bfg discussion threads.
>>
File: TwinPeaksLittleMan.gif (982 KB, 500x378)
982 KB
982 KB GIF
>>78508379
what if i told you coomercreep and rules-nona are the same poster? this thread is full of secrets...
>>
>>78508413
omg he's so majestic! look at his long flowing fluffy mane! his confident stride! he's the king of the neighbourhood and he knows it!
>>
>>78508342
You know that she's not interested in you right? You know that she has several guys she can pick from that are hotter to her than you right?
>>
File: 1708464098314319.png (678 KB, 1013x612)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>78508440
Hey, everyone has their moments of weakness, especially when being exposed to kat's nudes for the first time. I'm still just a man
>>
>>78508465
>You know that she's not interested in you right?
Of course, I wouldn't ever add anyone from this website. I'm just here to have fun. I would advise you to do the same and never contact anyone from here, ever. It rarely ends well.
>>
>go to the grocery store
>forget everything but one thing
>dinner is cancelled
>>
>>78508440
i only occasionally dip into the other threads to skim through them - i lurk across the board and try to look more at the original threads when they do pop up, but i'll occasionally post on vocaroo threads, usually in text, but i sometimes post some vocaroo clip of my guitar or me singing or saying something random ig

outside of that i pretty much just make some anon-comment on the more original threads

>>78508450
is this true???

>>78508465
hey, i appreciate his small kindnesses!

>>78508467
>I'm still just a man
X'D yeah that doesn't surprise me! regardless, the catposting is still very sweet of you

>>78508480
you speak true honest words!
>>
File: IMG_2443.jpg (179 KB, 1084x1200)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>78508127
not when it implies i smell bad
>>78508242
why are you only weird towards me then??? aigooooo
>>78508335
if only they would go to a certain website and give me some funds.....
>>
>>78508624
kpop, dear - don't do something you might end up regretting
please
>>
File: Knwereiwgolhtf.gif (3.32 MB, 640x360)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB GIF
I smell a specific racial minority in this thread
>>
File: 1716698647683647.png (98 KB, 227x222)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>78508732
Finally, a long lost worthy ally returns to the scene. Most excellent.
>>
>>78508732
>>78508777
I feel a great disturbance in the cringe
>>
>>78508696
i'm just missing the gift era. it was fun!
>>
File: 1718607550293108.png (680 KB, 1166x793)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>78508806
That's just you shivering in fear at the mere sight of these two warriors.
>>
>>78508480
Why aren't you having this fun with regular anons you fucking simp?
>>
>>78508624
>not when it implies i smell bad
Does it not? Describe the smell?
>>
File: 1723654100012278.png (604 KB, 1170x1238)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>complete picrel
Not having easy access to internet brain rot. I spend a lot more time on computers now. Analog is sometimes easier to use. You just bought media that you owned forever no "subscriptions"
Old school runescape, DVDs
This is probably the best it has ever been for me. I found communities online and can learn so much more in an easier way. Back in the day, if you wanted to language learn or learn a math principle you were fucked if the library didn't have it.
>>
File: AAHHHGRRRR.gif (1.44 MB, 500x250)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>78508806
SHUT
SHUT THE FUCK UUUUAAAHRRGGHHG
>>
>>78508845
I mean it was a funny point watching scara get all kind of gifts. I couldn't bring myself to even do that.
>>
File: 1710787057731866.png (658 KB, 1018x642)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>78508858
You haven't earned it.
>>
>>78508624
Don't worry, he calls everyone stinky
>>
>>78508898
What did they do to earn it? Being female? You sound like a fucking simp faggot.
>>
File: 1700662742148239.png (275 KB, 512x288)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>78508949
>They
What exactly are you trying to imply here? Have I been bamboozled? I refuse to believe that.
>>
File: IMG_0659.jpg (107 KB, 1200x920)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
im making taro flavored boba tea, yum.. it has a cute pastel purple color to it~

i hope i do this correctly i cant follow instructions on boxes for shit

>>78508069
mhm! ive been using a pomodoro timer app and it helps a lot.

>>78508076
lumine reaction photos should not be used for such horrendous acts. final warning

>>78508419
no shut up

>>78508845
it was.. but also caused a lot of trouble.

>>78508887
it was~

>>78508997
vegata just stop posting ok thanks
>>
File: NIGKTE.gif (58 KB, 220x124)
58 KB
58 KB GIF
>POV YOU ARE A BIOFEM

ARRGH IM GOING TO END YOU WHORENIGGERS
>>
File: 1720594292575847.png (1.92 MB, 1791x1293)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>a certain type of joke is made
>scara immediately gets upset and wants me to stop posting
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (129 KB, 1184x588)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>78509032
oh no hes back
take cover nonas
>>
>>78509041
holy fuck why is low res image almost 2 MB
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (186 KB, 735x526)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>78509053
YAY
i didnt realize i got the last bump post
last bump post reward goes to me
you snooze you lose

anyway what should the next thread topic be
>>
File: 1714363954354163.png (385 KB, 640x480)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>78509053
There's a bitcoin wallet waiting for you inside of it if you can solve the puzzle.
>>
New edition baking time.
Who's up for it? Scara?
>>
File: AHHH SAVE ME AHHH.gif (490 KB, 500x210)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WIFE AAAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
Ideas for next thread
Manicure
Five stages of grief
Things you're expecting to happen in the last few months of 2024
>>
>>78509080
kek, ok youre funny
you can keep posting now vagina from dragon balls or whatever

>>78509093
i dunno, husbando edition again? we havent done that in a while. in busy making my boba tea, so i cant bake.
>>
>>78509023
>mhm! ive been using a pomodoro timer app and it helps a lot.
Which one? is it focus to do? That's what I was using for a while but I've slipped up lately with my good habits
>>
>>78509023
Who got into trouble? Sorry if it caused trouble for anyone. Never was the intention
>>
File: 1694910360365321.png (282 KB, 656x643)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>78509140
>you can keep posting now
Thank you, I will.
>>
>>78509042
>take cover
oh no, the least effective troll biofem has ever seen, look out...
>>
Awh man, sorry if I was too chatty earlier lol.

>>78509023
>pomodoro timer app
Aw those are cute, I like the ones on YouTube.
>>
File: IMG_0664.jpg (265 KB, 1039x1400)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>78509144
yeah, thats the one. and dont worry, slip ups happen, and its difficult to get back on track.

>>78509146
oh no, its fine. i just got a little bored and there hasnt been any gifts (other than the ones i gave) since thread 100, so its really not a big issue. theres just a lot of drama that comes with throne and floods up the threads.

>>78509173
kek

>>78509191
mhm! i wish i could get a real, hand-held one, but for now i have to settle for using an app.
>>
File: Miho_sad_DerFilm.png (170 KB, 343x470)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
my wife is gone...
>>
>>78509216
>i wish i could get a real, hand-held one
Same, although I bought a super cute fox one on Amazon and it serves its purpose well. I'll time my video game sessions so I don't sit there all day lol
>>
>>78509225
speaking of which, is girls und panzer any good? its on my watchlist. the plot looks interesting so im wondering if i should watch it first.
>>
>>78509117
Strapped up in my basement
Her potty mouth is sealed
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (74 KB, 602x649)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
update: this boba tea is too mild and disgusting, it would taste better with sugar, but i cant find any.

>>78509239
oh, i think i know what youre talking about! if im not mistaken, theres a raccoon version of that pomodoro timer as well. i might just buy it.
>>
File: miho.jpg (741 KB, 3024x4032)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>78509241
It's my comfort show desu. It is easily one of my favorite chinese cartoons so I'm pretty biased but I do genuinely think more people should give it a chance. People like to pretend its all nonsense and that their isn't a plot but there's a lot more to it than most people give it granted. It's also a pretty easy to watch show, it is only 12 episodes and really you should know if you'd like it after one episode.
>>
>>78509308
>>78499237
did u see my msg or was i ignored ;(
>>
>>78509376
wait wait, i didnt see it! i'll respond to it in a second, im making the thread questions now.
>>
Good to see that you guys are going strong.
I have been touching grass for the last months and c.ai and Dopple ai are ruined now
>>
>>78509404
>im making the thread questions now.
That character development. Chefs kiss.
>>
>>78509411
Good to see one of the OGs alive and well!
>>
File: IMG_0669.jpg (109 KB, 735x452)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>78499237
the thing about that is, you really are at mercy of the platform you are using's algorithm, unless you shill your drawings every waking minute (which i dont think i have the courage to do) the chances of your art being "shared around naturally" are slim.

it is passive, but isnt stable and can get stressful i feel like. i dont know, i have to think it over a little more.

>>78509373
i see! i have a few comfort shows and im like this too, so i'll take your word for it.

>>78509411
HIIIIIIII nonAI! how've you been? any updates on c.ai's meta?

>>78509417
eheh, character development.. yeah..
ehehe..
smirk..
>>
>complete picrel
Five points. Is it a bad thing?
Human connection, also things used to be more laid back, people liked to put an effort, no porn addiction. Things were easier, you didn't need to overwork yourself
CDs and DVDs, walkmans, Windows 95, cassete tapes
Corporations taking over the internet, social media, and monetization, the death of Club Penguin. I wish I could go back to 2008
>>
>>78509510
im allin on the art meme, i cant bring myself to wagie and im too autistic to work with normies or even get a job, i march to the beat of my own drum
>>
BREAK BREAD BAKED!
>>78509637
ENJOY!
>>78509637
ABYSMAL LOW EFFORT!
>>78509637
>>
>>78509041
I also want you to leave, you're not funny enough for the creepy shit you do
>>
File: 1694543034109797.png (215 KB, 500x282)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>78509703
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way but you're just going to have to learn to live with it. If you don't like me for any particular reason then feel free to ignore my posts.
>>
>>78509748
you could take your own advice instead of trying to look for posts op1 didn't make
>>
>>78509510
Patreon doesn't have an algorithm
>>
>>78509760
I have long given up on trying to track down op1. I mean long as in like 3 months ago. The only person I was actively looking for was masc because I genuinely dislike him. Wasn't even me who looked up OP1's trip on every board because at that point I didn't even care. Feel free to believe whatever you prefer.
>>
>>78509815
ah cool you can keep posting then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.