[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Caldicot Castle edition
>>
File: 100.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Hope ssm gets better soon. Worried about him
>>
what's stopping the enemies from attacking castles from above?
>>
>>78583319
whats up with him now
>>
File: knight.jpg (35 KB, 526x701)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78583305
nice castle that milord
>>
>>78583328
Twolls report him to the DWP. It stress him out. He can't sleep at night
>>
Time is a flat circle, lads. Never have I heard anything more divine.
>>
>>78583327
Shit, you cracked the code. Pack it in lads.
>>
>>78583349
i read a H. P. Lovecraft story about a cube with NO sides it blew my mind i couldn't sleep for weeks
>>
File: 1724439095849660.gif (654 KB, 274x366)
654 KB
654 KB GIF
Felt claustrophobic w image limit
>>78583349
Dont like finking bout these things near bed time desu. Watching ghost hunters on telly as well. Bad dreams ahead.
>>
>>78583327
how would they get above it in 1086?
>>
File: 1718126219856.webm (3.52 MB, 576x1024)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB WEBM
>>78583327
exactly
>>78583305
have some of this you cunt
>>
>>78583351
i'm going to patent modular roofs that clip on to the crenellations like Lego. nobody do it before me, this post is prior art.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBVfU5_rjX4

What's the SSA's response to this?
>>
>>78583366
dragons
helium
lightning
ladder
>>
>>78583366
Catapult?
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>78583382
>all I do is rip rich companies off
Fucking based
>>
>>78583402
has anyone improved on the catapult design? something about it seems so childish.
>>
>>78583419
Depends on what you mean to improve. See here >>78583367
the humble trebby is still a great machine but not very mobile.
>>
ASMR tuppence sounds
>>
>>78583419
Yes, it's called a cannon.
>>
File: 1714298836373547.jpg (88 KB, 850x850)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
No ghost gf
>>
Happy Saturday gents
>>
Didn't even know it was bank holiday. Joys of NEETdom.
>>
>>78583426
i don't know, it's clearly engineered and must have gone through iterations, an understanding of physics, etc. but look at modern bridges compared to ancient ones, or compare those to just chucking down some planks of wood.

>>78583435
all right the cut-off is it has to sling rocks, without fuel or combustion.
>>
File: 1704417565694712.jpg (328 KB, 2048x1371)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
I was on benzos since 2015 til v recently so I will deffos get brain damage or already have it. Ppl lost their lives trying 2 get off much shorter length of time. Why I worry about a retirement or anyrgijf. I'll have dementia in 10 years or sth. Every day a bonus.
>>
https://lichess.org/fqGgvjEx
>>
INAHLE INHALE YOU'RE THE VICTIM
>>
I'm never having sex and I have come to terms with that fact.
>>
>>78583459
I suppose something similar one of these fairground rides could probably throw a rock incredibly far if it was rigged with the right attachments. We have the materials but not the need these days.
>>
If I could delete the memory of having sex and have sex 'for the first time' again, I wouldn't. Instead I'd delete the memory of the Prodigy album The Fat of the Land then listen to that.
>>
>>78583511
cor, imagine being a giant and using one of these to flick rocks at things.

i know what i'm thinking about in bed tonight.
>>
time is a flat pint of ale lads
>>
>>78583525
>>78583511
it not right that the billionaires of the world don't make things like this to see how far and fast they could ping big rocks
>>
File: 1707339609131014.jpg (88 KB, 640x768)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>78583295
Doesnt bear finking about
>>
>>78583555
i suspect they do, on their secret islands (the ones you WON'T find on Google Earth)
>>
>>78583564
phwoar that's sexy wee bint I'd fuck her arse raw
>>
Mate I just fucking crushed you in chess. Get good.

No but in all seriousness good game, I should've lost earlier actually but you didn't spot the fork I left open.
>>
File: 089.gif (403 KB, 383x322)
403 KB
403 KB GIF
>>78583599
Have a cold shower de lad
>>
>>78583619
absolute cringe mate
>>
no one beats me at chess ever

https://lichess.org/6Y9Bq8VM
>>
>>78583659
chess seems pretty complicated if someone does some mad clever thing to wreck their opponent it's literally mind games, it's not a metaphor. anon could actually use his intellect to bring down society, i'm glad he's sticking to chess.
>>
>>78583714
im the most intelligent poster itt and i can prove it
>>
File: soggy.webm (1.67 MB, 896x504)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>>78583722
>im the most intelligent poster itt and i can prove it
Yeah well, consider this
>>
>>78583738
does anyone actually pee through those gaps in boxers/trousers? i just pull them down slightly, always have.
>>
File: 1722835673307636.jpg (95 KB, 750x802)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>78583748
I sit down desu
>>
>>78583748
Nope. I've also been paranoid about my balls being anywhere near a zip since I watched There's Something About Mary when I was a bairn
>>
>>78583814
Thank you king, so brave x
>>
>deleted post
He has been silenced for saying what we all need to hear x
>>
>>78583891
I didn't hear it and I'm not visiting some third party 4chan archiving web site to check. Don't want viruses on my machine.
>>
File: wuppagrind.png (231 KB, 646x550)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
don't have any hot chocolate
but i DO have mocha sachets
>>
File: b chebs.webm (1.43 MB, 402x458)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
In the darkness of the early hours, autumnal cold creeping in through windows so recently left open, I retire to my lonely bed and there, alone, I think of tits
>>
File: dsc1274.jpg (105 KB, 800x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
i'm going to do it
don't try to stop me
>>
>>78584185
Naw divn't dae it anon I love you
>>
the same way cyber security companies hire hackers, Netflix should hire pirates to be professional content consumers

not me however, i hate consuming content
>>
>>78584251
deep down you know i'm on my second cup and i only hope i can serve as a warning to others
>>
File: 1587127097212.jpg (41 KB, 500x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Supernanny jo frost my fav genre of woman
>>
>>78584300
god rest your soul, you fleeting beauty
>>
>>78584382
i miss the shiny chrome gradient of old YouTube. back when web pages were white to simulate paper, fuck all this dark mode bollocks. if you want colours have buttons that gradually FADE from one colour to a darker shade, also it looks a bit glossy. coward designers nowadays.
>>
"uh yeah this is the web3 HTML6 standards committee. a default web page? our surveys have concluded that Times New Roman is unreadable and old-fashioned, and white hurts people's eyes :( from now it's hipstertech sans (stylised in all lower case for extra trendiness) and pages will default to a dark grey - it's not the 90s any more we don't need to worry about Web Safe colours LOLs!"
>>
File: 1724439449461503.jpg (39 KB, 418x553)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Came 1st in mario kart playing Peach rn with some Link nigga close 2nd place. Feels simulation-y.
>KMS88
>>
i remember Mario 64 where if you did TOO well the enemies would just fucking invisibly accelerate/warp directly towards you on the map. it's like the game was programming you to be only decent at it, you're that fucking speedster kid at the end of The Incredibles.
>>
Cat Peach 2 be precise
>>
File: 1712022830819670.png (224 KB, 389x1087)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>78584477
Yea rubberbanding. Hate it. Its pretty bad in mk8 bt i only play online ""casually"(I get angry) so its OK with humans still some bullshit involved though
>>
Gotta get in that late night sweat sesh in, lids. Not on a mad one tonight cause I'm working at 1500. Just feels good, innit.
>>
oh look at me i'm healthy i don't even tremble from the weight of picking up a mug of coffee.
cool have an award mate.
>>
File: teach me how to dougie.webm (2.42 MB, 576x1024)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>78584588
Do you just do cardio or are you lifting weights de lid? Well done either way
>>
The true rebels always walk alone.
>>
>>78584680
WRONG spartacus had loads of big muscly mates and they all thought he was class and he held hands with them sometimes
>>
dance, set phone on floor, resume position, dance, set phone on box, resume position, dance...yeah, gonna stitch this all together it'll look great.
>>
>>78584697
said this during the quad-threadly old films discussion recently but they edited the film to remove the reference to bisexuality and then they edited it back in with newer dubs (one actor sounded older and the other was Anthony Hopkins doing a vocal impression).
so we may never know what the true Spartacus was like.
>>
File: mom reveal.webm (2.57 MB, 540x960)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
>>78584698
Haha yeah me and mum, everyone's gonna love this
>>
>>78584719
bouncing boobies
>>
>>78584719
the mum looks more fun. like she's being daft for the hell of it and we'd have some conversation she begins with "eee, you know what".

need to find some mum-friends.
>>
>>78584632
Don't be a seethie weethie. Get stuck in yourself!

>>78584659
Just cardio for a few more weeks, then when my body and mind are used to it, I'll start the weight seshes again after work.

It's gonna be okay, lads.
>>
>>78584835
i've enjoyed exercise and it felt good plus i enjoyed simply being able to carry more.
however it lacks that self-destructive edge something like drugs can bring.
>>
File: 1724450266512095.jpg (82 KB, 500x500)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>78584185
Can start a monster can at 19:30 at work and be fine, but this is new level. Lovely image if you made it.

>>78584845
Don't remind me :)
>>
File: neet.jpg (161 KB, 750x725)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>About two-thirds of Neets (66pc) fall into the economically inactive category.
>economically inactive - not seeking work
>poor mental health is a major barrier to employment for many young people, with the number of them out of work because of ill health doubling in 10 years, to about 190,000 last year.
>"We know that if young people drop out of school or take a while to find a job, they are much more likely to be out of work a decade later.
>"They are also more likely to remain trapped in low-paid work into adulthood."

Women and immigrants will be supporting our economically inactive lifestyles. A growing number of young men simply do not want to work anymore. These young men will most likely remain unemployed later in life or stuck in wagie jobs. There's no point working if you aren't able to enjoy life (holidays, relationships, moving out...).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/articles/cz55mjj4rlgo
>>
>>78584903
I want to live in a small attic bedsit with brick walls.
>>
>>78584903
>There's no point working if you aren't able to enjoy life
Doesn't that contradict your idea of NEETdom being comfy? Why say that?
>>
>>78584969
the recurring subtext is that being a NEET is simply unenjoyable. which i agree with but the sensible attitude should be that it doesn't HAVE to be, it just is currently.

all the olden days 'science fiction is becoming real' speculation was that technology would be SO good we'd have robots cleaning our perfect domiciles and what will we do with the free time?! instead people are still working 9-5 and it's all artificial.
>>
The no pussy no work is hitting hard with young men. What purpose is there to working to just come back home to your parents, play vidya day in, day out? Isn't that basically what you would do a NEET?

You'll save up some money by working and living with your parents. Only to eventually lose it all if you manage to rent somewhere as a single person. You probably wouldn't even get a place anyway because landlords want couples (in case one loses a job, the other can still pay their high rent). Us NEETs can't get pussy, may not really want to trust living with some stranger roommate who will steal your stuff.

Meanwhile a woman can just find a lad in a good career if she is a wagie. There's not really much value to you, a NEET or minimum wagie. A woman wouldn't want that. So why would you want to even bother slaving away just to live the same old mundane life you have now? Your mental health will probably be worse. If you were born in Britian, you don't have to work. Let the net migration take care of it. Those people have to work because they abandoned their own economies and kept wages low for us unskilled lads.
>>
>>78584979
personally i think the neets vs wagies gimmick is very forced on /britfeel/ and distracts from the fact that everything is bad. you can and probably will be miserable doing anything, dossing or working. same way some very lucky people can be happy doing nothing and happy waging in a warehouse.
i'm neet and disabled and hate it, i'd probably hate it if i was disabled and working too. that's just how it goes.
>>
>>78585010
What matters is that some landlord has a one bedroom loft 'apartment' with interior brick walls (none of that fake wallpaper shite). Little kitchenette, maybe a drum kit in one corner.

And I'M not living there.
>>
>>78585006
I hate you ruthmong, you stinky larper, you slithering worm, you sour little ghoul
>>
>>78584969
It is comfy but depressing. Working is even more depressing though as some men just don't get the perks of adult life (sex, relationships, holidays, car etc).

If I'm unappealing as a wagie to a woman, then I may as well just not work. I haven't worked for most of my twenties anyway. I just don't care anymore about wanting to work. It's depressing.
>>
>>78585036
Is this how you'll spend your time, then? Pretending that there is a NPNW "movement" and posting on /britfeel/ about how awful your circumstanes are?
your life is your life
don't let it be clubbed into dank submission.
be on the watch.
there are ways out.
there is a light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats the darkness.
be on the watch.
the gods will offer you chances.
know them.
take them.
you can't beat death but
you can beat death in life, sometimes.
and the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
your life is your life.
know it while you have it.
you are marvelous
the gods wait to delight in you.
>>
As long as the Shoreditch craft-beer-and-shrooms flat of my dreams exists while I'm not occupying it, there is a sickness in this country. Blaming immigration is short-sighted.
>>
Immigration is bad for this country in these numbers. The wages have hardly risen in line with inflation. Women are taking advantage of the lucky men who managed to get a good career. You can't afford a girlfriend anymore on minimum wage. You are seen as a loser to them if you aren't doing an exciting, well-paid career.
>>
>>78585069
Why do you dedicate so much time to these copes when they don't even make you feel better?
>>
I am not going to work ever again. It made no difference to my life when I worked. I was still alone, never could go on holidays. I don't honestly see the point in working. Being homeless, on the streets doesn't even bother me if that were to happen otherwise I'd be doing something about it. I don't care about material things anymore either. Now I understand why some men just commit crime knowing they can be taken care of in prison.
>>
>>78585098
Just the reality of it all. There's no "answer" for men like me. All the help is there maybe when you're under 25 but beyond that you are expected to have your shit together and not be mentally unwell. That's one of the reasons I hate this shitty country so much. I don't want to work to exist. Simple things in life I cannot have. So I'm just staying economically inactive.
>>
>>78585102
the 'safer' version of this is just waiting until i become so unwell i need some kind of temporary/permanent care. whether that's physical illness or mental illness.
>>
>>78585119
>That's one of the reasons I hate this shitty country so much
There's no country on earth where your lifestyle would be considered healthy.
>So I'm just staying economically inactive.
I don't believe you when you act like this is a conscious choice to "get back at society". You just don't know what else to do, and you're incredibly lazy and afraid, so you're justifying your inaction to yourself.
>>
>>78585153
the country can change to accommodate his lifestyle. aren't we in "there aren't ENOUGH jobs!" mode this year?
>>
Count the white men in this video. Grim. Why would I want to work amongst this lot in my own country? They are an entirely different culture. White men aren't doing these low paid, deadend jobs. If you said to a girl you work here, they'd think you are a loser. You're just not expected to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItEc2p8-HyM
>>
>>78585188
>White men aren't doing these low paid, deadend jobs.

I am :(
>>
DX is a delivery company I NEED stuff delivered
>>
File: Designer(1683).png (3 MB, 1024x1024)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>78585166
I, too, would like it if there were a job that fit the following criteria:
>pays enough for me to live alone
>requires zero experience
>has no standards of hygeine and no dress code
>has no standards of conduct, encourages spitefulness and cruelty
>seeks you out instead of needing an application
>awards an ASMR gf after 6 months service
>shoes included
But I'm not just sitting around waiting for that to happen
>>
>>78585209
Ignore him Offie, lad's a dickhead
>>
>>78585188
>The absolute STATE of the UK these days
>This demographic is typical of workplaces up and down the country. What a joke the UK is.
>Spot the white man!
>Migrant workers queing up for a days work, This is the Britain that Starmer wants
>Christ, looks more like a port of entry than warehouse, clearly a very British company

It's not just me. This is the "world of work" for NEETs. How fucking depressing is that. Meanwhile I get an ad about a woman wanting the big city job because you just know women would never want to do any kind of actual work.
>>
if it's not just you why do you keep replying to your own posts
>>
>>78585209
That's a shame then. I couldn't tolerate it with my current longterm mental health issues and lack of relationships.
>>
>tfw Elon gets to larp as Tony Stark and shitpost on the world stage every day scott free
pretty jelly desu
>>
>>78585215
>pays enough for me to live alone
>requires zero experience

These two points alone should be the bare minimum. Why would you want to work and not afford to live? Imagine if you didn't have parents to come back to. Then what?
>>
>>78585264
he should've never bought twitter, missed the sweet spot of shitposting heaven
>>
>>78585277
Yeah I agree landlords should all be hanged
>>
Go up to warehouses anywhere in this shit country and ask "where are all the white men working".
>>
They didn't even give me a locker in my wagie warehouse job. All the immigrants had one. I had to leave my bag on the floor.
>>
Getting back on the night walk soon. Teach those little maggots another lesson.
>>
They didn't even give me any trousers at my wagie warehouse job. I had to cup my little willy with a covid mask.
>>
Arrest me again pigs for lawful activities. Fuck the lot of them. Corrupt cunts.
>>
>>78585215
>But I'm not just sitting around waiting for that to happen
i am, and i want it for others, not just myself.

if you're selfish, you do you.
>>
Gonna start pretending to go outside soon. Stomping my feet really hard until mummy wakes up again.
>>
nightwalk anon is taking on the bizzies again. but will he win, in this sick society of ours???
>>
>>78585318
copped a decent larf with this post ngl
>>
>why are you walking around at this time? where are you going? can you explain the costume?
don't have to answer questions. i know my rights.
>>
File: nw.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>78585352
>there's nothing technically illegal about it
>i can frighten women on purpose all i like, pigs
good job he's at home with his mum really
>>
christ

britfeel drivel really off the charts atm
>>
>>78585391
what's your favourite song?
>>
>>78585394
ZUN - U.N. Owen Was Her?
>>
Before he found cex Mark would just buy gadgets and then destroy them
https://youtu.be/90bY32giSys
>>
all gadgets should be destroyed
>>
i have put a Bloo in my toilet
i want to know how clear my urine is
if i watch my cock wee i can't keep weeing

i'm like one of those frogs that explodes by mistake
>>
>>78585467
boss battle music. would hurt my ears with headphones. v good 10/10
>>78585576
very sinister video but quite relatable i think. don't know how why he didn't two handed smash it off the table though, that's what i always want to do with mine.
always something hauntingly performative about mark's breakdowns, bit scary. makes me feel like the lad from Dead Man's Shoes is gonna gone from off screen and do him in.
>>
>>78585394
uhh

officially it is Like a Rolling Stone by Dylan
>>
>>78585809
if you were allowed to be honest and your mouthwords matched your headwords, what would you say instead?
>>
How does it feel now you've got no
Secrets
To conceal?
>>
i like dreaming of you by the coral :)
>>
>>78585814
ummm dunno probably something by the Shangri Las
>>
I think about you
All the time
Yes I do
When I cant sleep at night (Heaven Only Knows)
>>
Bob Dyllend
>>
more like bob dylended his career by switching to electric
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a_PRcVYX7g
>>
Love is so simple, to quote a phrase
You've known it all the time
I'm learnin' it these days
Oh, I know where I can find you
Oh, in somebody's room
It's a price I have to pay
You're a big girl all the way
>>
File: TIM.jpg (100 KB, 1500x1000)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Timothy Chalamend is playing him in a film so he is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHBNfVX1hE8
>>
>>78586037
good casting tbqh

(never actually heard the lad speak or seen him in anything, btw)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM
are there any other good 'undiscovered, discovered later' musicians like this guy? doesn't have to be folk. bonus if there's an interesting story behind it.
>>
>>78586056
don't think there's anyone like mr drake v sadly, never heard anything near his level
Sibylle Baier wasn't famous until after she died
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY_F0mPq7ec
and I don't think Jackson C Frank was recognised in his time either
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyI7ph709x4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfbi3HACV8
>>
File: DS3.webm (689 KB, 546x766)
689 KB
689 KB WEBM
>>78586169
>san andreas theme
>>
>>78586186
rap version, nyeeeeeeeeeeguh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoYGKrkNWLg
>>
a 'power cut'? haha mate was that at your 'apartment'? after shopping at 'the mall'?
>>
fucking answer me, national grid.
>>
Finally convinced my wife to visit a swingers club next friday so get in there
>>
>>78585995
Bob Dylan is one of those celebrities where I can never remember if they're still alive even after looking them up before
>>
>>78586484
Two of the Beatles are still alive. Mind boggling.
>>
Still no news from HHL after his wokey relapse
>>
>>78586594
he posted his number during his meltdown on Wednesday night. we're the only family he has, maybe someone should ring him.
>>
>>78586641
>we're the only family he has
Isnt he close with his parents? They also live in a spacker home for some reason
>>
>>78586679
i'm not too familiar with the lore but i always interpreted that as they live in a DIFFERENT home. don't know how adults/families work if you all have specialist care needs.
>>
>>78586684
Could just be older and physically not up to task. I know my dad's looking at going into one due to illness and deteriorating health.
>>
>>78586641
Corr a hotline to hhl whenever i need a laugh
>>
Surely he wouldn't actually post his real number?
>>
File: IMG_0907.png (1.26 MB, 1000x775)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Even the people at work who look like outcasts and weirdos are extremely social and assume you are too. I am probably just above the threshold of being too mentally different to work. Literally everyone there is more sociable. They must think I am a total freak. But being paid at the end of the month to fund material things which make me feel good is lush and I mean lush.
>>
Mackem spacker
>>
>>78587137
You can learn a lot from those super outgoing people though. Even if it's very exhausting at times.
More fun to be around too desu
>>
>>78587162
Oh yeah I tend to like those types anyway. But I do not think it rubs off unfortunately. The worst thing is that I show no interest in them. You know when people ask you things about yourself or your weekend or whatever and you respond but then forget to ask them the same.
>>
if you can drink just ge tdrunk
fucking go to the club on a weekday night make friends its all ephemeral get someone's number the next day 'hi mate where are you? by the bar' don't even remember sending that

fuck i miss drinking
>>
Gunna go play some monkey game
>>
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_4chan_/lgbt/_slang
how many do YOU know?
>>
>>78587192
Im getting drunk rn me
>>
File: 1486184627-95f.png (21 KB, 655x509)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Every fucking day is the same. Just sadness. Wasted my life. No solution in sight.
>>
>>78587342
Most of them are self-explanatory I guess but I never visit there.
>>
>>78587367
If you were genuinely unhappy with your life you would change something but you dont i reckon you arent
>>
File: 1gdi12ty8gkd1.jpg (103 KB, 1064x1064)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Clean this 3500 year old mess up museum wagie.
>>
>>78587386
I've been crying on and off all night. I think I'm not very well mentally. I don't see any good times ahead for me, only bad times.
>>
>>78587400
>I've been crying on and off all night.

Mate, you've been shitposting the entire night. Stop your crying LARP.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIMhr0yHc8

HES LIVE
>>
Marks voice sounds like shit.
Screaming at the bookies no doubt
>>
my morning was breaking down while making batter. i don't even need batter. i just made some. 'what the fuck am i doing'.
(not a LARP)
>>
just seen a very beautiful girl on yt.
>>
The R&R hath concluded
>>
legal high that causes dizziness, recklessness, amnesia, dehydration, hallucinations...
teens are taking it as a rite of passage, sometimes young kids
imported from Russia, Germany... even created domestically
estimated that most of the country have at least tried it, it's endemic

and that drug's name? alc*h*l.
>>
I could fix ruthmong
>>
File: 23.png (918 KB, 883x580)
918 KB
918 KB PNG
carboy Please return or someone post his nudes where he is sitting on the floor holding his legs up with his feet showing naked he wasn't leaning back as much as the guy is in pic related, he was sitting on the floor and he is skinny and indian and I need to talk to him
A
>>
File: 1692447917710374.png (304 KB, 1730x1000)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>78587367
So much time has passed and nothing has changed in my life. I see my friends talk about their big important jobs and all the things they have to do and how much money they've made, and I feel like a little boy. How did this happen? How do other people know what they are supposed to do and function? I think about going to uni or getting a job and I start to panic. What if I waste even more time? What if I choose the wrong thing? What if I do it all only to be rejected because there is something inexplicably wrong with me I can never fix? And then my mind goes dull and blank and I try and go numb until tommorow.
>>
Morning lads, I'm browsing on linux btw.
>>
>>78587836
I think about that too but then realise I'm physically not 20 anymore but mentally still 16. I just don't do anything because there's no single thing that appeals to me. I never understand how people decide what they want to do.
>>
>>78587866
I know people do stuff not because it interests them but because they are trying to better themselves, I know people who put themselves through school and worked long hours basically without anyone pushing them. But I still wonder how the fuck they knew what to do. If it were me I'd be stuck at minimum wage for 5 years or do some useless uni course and still be unable to convince a job interviewer im worth something
>>
>>78587799
Nope I'm going to die soon.
>>
>>78587883
>I'm going to die soon
Why?
>>
File: 1724417034238.webm (3.96 MB, 1920x1080)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>78587883
This you mate? It's alright just buy some slides online or something.
>>
Hundreds of thousands of future Ruthmongs, SSMs and HHLs. Disturbing to think about.
>>
>>78587862
Got something to hide, eh? Nonce.
>>
>>78587909
>OMG SO MANY YOUNG PEOPLE ARE OUT OF WORK THIS IS TERRIBLE!!
Okay, so are we going to end the means by which they can choose this lifestyle without consequence? You know, the whole welfare state thing?
>OMG NOOOOOO THAT'S TERRIBLE WHAT ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS?!?!

allsotiresome.jpeg
>>
>>78587900
It's quite obvious my life can only get worse from here on. I've missed the boat for many things.

>>78587902
No why would you wear shoes indoors anyway?
>>
>>78587922
Linux is the anti-nonce OS. Nonces only use Windows and MacOS.
>>
>>78587960
Lollers uses linux and he is a nonce
>>
>>78587972
If you say so, though I have never personally seen him claim as such.
>>
>>78587866
>>78587881
You were supposed following the ((system) that was created for society school>college>uni>job.
This system is designed to provide individuals with the education and skills needed to enter the workforce and build a stable career.
When you dont follow this planned route the the alternatives are entrepreneur or professional athlete
>>
>>78588027
I did the first half of that then kind of dropped out because it got so overwhelming. How are you supposed to just pick what to study? And then stick to it for years knowing you might be making an expensive and stressful mistake.

Ofc its an even worse mistake to not do anything, I just don't know how people suck it up and commit and keep committing for years. I really fell off the wagon.
>>
I might go for a walk and never come back home. What's the worse that can happen?
>>
>>78588027
And now they don't let you have a second chance unless you have lots of money.
>>
The moneylenders are really trying to fuck with my mind today. Probably trying out prototype 6G devices on me.
>>
File: EygIaLkVEAMbrj7.jpg (30 KB, 428x320)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>78588059
Ive heard that 7g will tickle your balls when a call comes through
>>
This no life and getting older is really getting to me lately. It doesn't get better. I have yet to have a relationship and I'm not interested in working anymore. I don't see the point.
>>
When I'm gone you'll know.
>>
>hello fellow Jews, who should we target with our secret technology?
>>
>>78588075
the older you get the more responsible you're expected to be while also knowing that whats possible for you is diminishing exponentially

life can only really be lived when you're in your early 20s and its all downhill from there really
>>
File: 1691554685980831.jpg (90 KB, 593x640)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Who economically inactive here (unemployed, not looking for work)?
>>
>>78588115
Don't joke about this shit, you twat.
>>
>>78588122
Guess I'll just stay neet then rather than be a slave to the system. I have absolutely no interest as I don't get the life most people get.
>>
>>78588135
sorry anon. turn your room into a faraday cage.
>>
Rioters: well how SHOULD we protest???
NEETs:
>>
File: 1713862568139.jpg (299 KB, 933x608)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
seasideMARK brought 37 pounds worth of Curtis butchers bacon and 20 worth of Curtis sausages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzFpkbYmJcg

AND he's gone and got himself a new macbook pro

>>
Don't know why mum doesn't get carer's allowance for me. I'm mentally incapable of going to apply for benefits. It all overwhelms me. I don't have a smartphone either and they expect me to leave the house with my agoraphobia.
>>
>If only I didn't have this damned agoraphobia I would be a productive member of society. I really, really want to, but if I spend too long outside I get a touch of the nerves and that's me done for the day; for the entire week really. Mummy needs to understand this.
>>
>>78588216
maybe he's good at something, or would be. you don't know him your sarcasm actually sounds like it would be reasonable enough.
>>
agoraphobia is just long winded cope for dossers who think they've found their golden ticket

>If i tell them im scared of being outside then they will just give me bennies so i can sit and wank to cartoons in my childhood box room
>>
>>78588239
This. Same with TMAU, "anxiety and depression", PTSD, fibromyalgia etc.
All fake, made up nonsense used EXCLUSIVELY by dossers to grift money out of the system.
>>
File: 1662511995483.png (53 KB, 701x832)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>no mummy i'm scared of going outside! there's normies being happy and having fun, and to top it all of i occasionally see a scary brown person!
>>
>>78588196
How does ssm afford all these luxuries?
>>
>>78588254
He is very open about how he runs scams and defrauds companies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBVfU5_rjX4
>>
i have work aversion disorder
>>
>>78588251
Not a good thing seeing couples outside. It's like they all decide to hug and kiss whenever I'm out. Like I'm in the Truman Show. Very grim.
>>
File: 870.jpg (372 KB, 1121x640)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>78588254
The wagies are very generous
>>
File: moneyMARK.jpg (269 KB, 970x640)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
Based SSM stealing from the rich (Vodafone) and giving to the poor (himself)
>>
>nooo we can't just restructure society and the economy around giving everyone a comfortable level of income regardless of work status, leaving work as an optional pursuit for more aspirational, creative, or greedy citizens!
>>
>>78588309
Yeah, we can't, and every attempt to do so has resulted in misery, impoverishment, destitution, crime and the proliferation of the unproductive and dysgenic.
>>
>>78588322
then what the fuck is the point of pursuing technological progress, ever, at all? when will we 'be done'?
>>
File: OIG2.jpg (171 KB, 1024x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>Not a good thing seeing couples outside. lt's like they all decide to hug and kiss whenever I'm out. Like I'm in the Truman Show. Very grim.
>>
>why should I have to do anything? Can we not just have free money for people who want to sit on their arse all day complaining?

Fucking state of you lads
>>
>>78588331
dont argue with neoliberals, they think the endgame of humanity is for everyone to be equal in their toil
>>
>>78588349
Some of us are mentally incapable of handling work and socialising.
>>
>>78588331
Plenty of reasons:
>to tame the natural world
>to exert our will over the natural world
>to alleviate pointless suffering
>because we're curious and the zealous insight of genius doesn't care for reasons
>to make money
We will not 'be done' until every atom of matter and joule of energy in the universe is under the sole dominion of mankind and not a moment before. It's really quite pathetic that you think the teleology of mankind, our technology and our role in the universe is nothing more than making sure that people can wank to anime, play vidya all day and eat pizza without having to work for it.
>>
>>78588346
I can't even get a beard that good. He has shoes too.
>>
>>78588350
Except I'm not a neoliberal and that's not what I think.
>>
>>78588355
have you got this in writing from an actual doctor or is this just another thing you have made up and convinced you self of to justify doing fuck all every day?
>>
>>78588369
>the proliferation of the unproductive and dysgenic

ok thatcher
>>
File: croft.jpg (90 KB, 674x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
She's younger than me yet I feel she's a very mature person. She wouldn't even notice someone like me in the street.
>>
>>78588355
You are obviously capable of working, you just don't want to and so choose instead to parasite off the welfare system.
>>
>>78588375
No. I have no friends, always struggled socially and extremely directionless in life. I suffer daily with my depression and anger. It's only getting worse as I get older.
>>
>>78588377
So the only people who don't want the proliferation of such an underclass are neoliberals?
How does someone even arrive at such a myopic and retarded worldview?
>>
>>78588383
>go to job interview
>start violently shaking in fear
>cant look interviewer in the eye
>mumble out some pathetic responses to his questions
>he looks at me like im the biggest freak he's ever seen

idk how to act normal de lad, anyone got any tips?
>>
>>78588387
you need a bit of routine in your life lad, something like a job would help out massively, chance to make new friends or at least have people to talk to
>>
File: IMG_0914.jpg (144 KB, 879x960)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
So much to do
Better get to it
>>
>>78588400
Don't think I could intergrate well with these sorts.

https://youtu.be/ItEc2p8-HyM
>>
>>78588410
you only think that lad, stop being so self defeatist fucking hell , you will never know until you at least try
>>
>>78588399
Yeah you could just not start violently shaking, lad. You're a fully grown adult. Pull yourself together ffs. If you are really, TRULY incapable of doing that yourself then go to your doctor and ask for some lithium to mellow you out or whatever.
You could also just apply for generic wfh admin jobs and ask for the remote interview to be done without a camera. Issue solved.

You just don't want to work. That's not even a bad position as such, but you have to admit it at least.
>>
File: DJE1.jpg (162 KB, 782x720)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
DJE or DJ?
>>
File: 124.jpg (58 KB, 1096x578)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>78588380
she looks tired after her trip
>>
>>78588420
Looks like a Ukrainian 'volunteer recruiter'.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8U_dafzMes

Choon, lads
>>
>>78588419
>just take drugs that literally give you brain damage so you can handle a conversation

back in the day maybe i could have gotten a lobotomy and that would have sorted me out
>>
>>78588416
Every job out there is minimum wage deadend for me. It's all immigrants like that up and down the country. They don't speak English at work and stick to their own. I'd feel like a foreigner in my own country. Depresses me thinking about it.
>>
File: 236.jpg (90 KB, 1122x583)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
She claims to have gone to Southeast Asia yet doesn't have a tan. Very suspicious.
>>
File: dj.jpg (211 KB, 1110x971)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>78588420
It's DJ for me. DJE is just an impersonator.
>>
>>78588426
He looks like a 5ft 6 type of bloke who enjoys a pint.
>>
>>78588435
You start with dead-end minimum wage shit and you better your self from there lad , Life is fucking depressing mess, you just gotta keep on truckin tbqh

People dont just walk into their perfect job
>>
>>78588444
she stole than fan from the local Chinese and made up this elaborate lie because ASMR bints are fucking stupid
>>
>>78588450
His name is Daniel and he is indeed a manlet.
>>
>>78588444
Sunscreen, also known as sunblock[a] , sun lotion or sun cream, is a photoprotective topical product for the skin that helps protect against sunburn and prevent skin cancer. Sunscreens come as lotions, sprays, gels, foams (such as an expanded foam lotion or whipped lotion[4]), sticks, powders and other topical products. Sunscreens are common supplements to clothing, particularly sunglasses, sunhats and special sun protective clothing, and other forms of photoprotection (such as umbrellas).
>>
>>78588453
no actually i think you're supposed to go to uni and learn a real skill which can actually be built upon. you dont work at tescos for 5 years and somehow end up somewhere better. if you want to be poor forever just get a minimum wage job
>>
File: laura.jpg (104 KB, 531x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>78588422
She was sad about coming back to her normal life of friends, family and active lifestyle/routine. Really is a very different world for some people.
>>
>>78588449
I bet he never washes those stinky green Adidas joggers
>>
>>78588449
At least DJE doesn't have fungal nails.
>>
>>78588453
It doesn't progress for lads like me. I'd be stuck in minimum wage work forever. That's why I stay unemployed.
>>
>>78588471
Daniel lives with his grandad. Pretty sad at his age.
>>
File: korone.png (701 KB, 621x885)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
I think Destiny is a total twat, but it is funny to see him start to discover the dead internet theory for the first time.
>>
>>78588478
Yeah he does but apparently he has an Iranian girlfriend. He must be doing ok financially with 125k subscribers. Why would you want to live in your own place and pay rent anyway when you can take care of your family?
>>
File: 4fb.jpg (32 KB, 600x468)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78588461
>>78588476
I keep forgetting a lot of you lads cant see the wood for the trees
>>
>>78588468
You are jealous. He's married with sprogs. You will never achieve that.
>>
>>78588461
If I want to be poor I'd rather be on bennies and not care about buying phones and netflix.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (150 KB, 706x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>78588456
I believe her lad. Why would she lie? Nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>78588491
dont get me wrong working for a bit is a good way to get started but it doesnt lead to anything and thats always the problem, there are 60 year olds who have worked all their life and got nowhere because it was all low skilled work.
>>
Annual carnival in town today after the wheelbarrow race last night. Living in a small town/village is so fucking weird.
>>
>>78588444
Did this make you depressed lad? A young woman going half way across the world whilst you rotted away your twenties in mummy's house?
>>
Got some vidya in the vidya sale but too depressed to play them. Don't know why I bother anymore.
>>
>>78588489
>has an Iranian girlfriend
I remember him mentioning that in one of his migrant hotel videos. I always thought Iranian women had high standards when it came to men.
>>
>tfw no gf to go to vietnam and cambodia with
>>
File: 1705697383813 (1).jpg (52 KB, 1024x1024)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Ruthmong Audits would get double the views DJE Media gets
>>
File: 1715801196312.jpg (446 KB, 1579x1054)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>work yourself to death in a shitty dad end job with a bunch of foreigners who hate you so you dont have to think about how or why the country is shit
i wish this mong cunt thats been telling anons here for months now to get shitty jobs would fuck off. probably the same cunt who was shilling toastmasters as well.
want to better your life? get on a carnivore diet and build a healthy routine yourself. being trapped in a dead end job that doesnt pay will raise cortisol levels to high heaven and will make you feel worse.
>>
>>78588542
you're better off going there to meet women.
>>
File: 1724488524230680.webm (677 KB, 720x720)
677 KB
677 KB WEBM
UH OH WAGIE! LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO CLEAN THAT ALL UP!
>>
File: howling.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>78588567
FUCKING LMAOOO WHAT A MONG
>>
>>78588552
Don't be daft lad. I'm not a narcissistic person who likes upsetting people for views.
>>
Took an exceedingly liberating shidd just now, me
>>
>>78588564
People don't go to Cambodia to meet women, if you get me
>>
>>78588579
You're the one who said you wanted to become an auditor
>>
>>78588557
It's amazing how this never gets brought up when you see those unemployed dosser articles on news sites.
>>
>>78588579
he's gone and made you a snazzy AI logo. the least you could do is live up to it.
>>
>>78588567
I wonder if they kept the sauce.
>>
>>78588595
Probably got AI to make it.
>>
>>78588601
Scooped up and put back in the tubs no doubt.
>>
>>78588586
No that's the audit/DJ lad.
>>
>>78588615
>that's the audit/DJ lad
>>
File: ifmtjowzm0kd1.png (931 KB, 1059x821)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
How do people endure working the same dead end job all their life? I'd rather be dead.
>>
How do people endure being on the dole all their life? I'd rather be dead.
>>
File: dysgenicHRlady.webm (1.76 MB, 270x480)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB WEBM
>just get a job
uh huh, yeah let me just get past this cerberus watchdog first
>>
>>78588640
I'd rather be on the dole than do minimum wage work all my life. That's no quality of life for me working a job I hate.
>>
>>78588644
does Canada not have trade unions or summat
>>
>>78588640
Not all people are the same. You and I could never live some fucking destitute, parasiting life for a pittance handed out by the state. Others, well, they really just don't give a shit and are too lazy and don't want to get a job.
>>
>>78588506
Some people are wired for success and some are not. From you wrote you are of the latter unfortunately and thats okay, not everybody is meant for success.
>>
>>78588557
Never a nice thing to say have you? Just 24/7 hatred instead.
>>
>>78588661
Trade unions are all run by commies who support open borders and insane wokery
>>
File: Home Bargains.jpg (102 KB, 817x696)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Hopefully wops will get a better job soon. She doesn't like working part time at Home Bargains. Why wouldn't she go to university like many females?
>>
>>78588690
yeah i'm glad those lot are about.
>>
Reason I don't work is that's all my life becomes...work. No social benefits from it at all. Why would I want that?
>>
File: maxresdefault(1).jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Imagine wanting to work post-retirement. Some people honestly love minimum wage jobs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0SVG6SgirE
2real4me
>>
File: 1715767860916.jpg (41 KB, 474x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>78588589
they want us living like slaves. fast food and its restaurant chains are big with wagies need a quick slop up before they're sent off back to work
>>78588644
keeek
>>78588684
whats not nice about calling out the resident ghoul trying to get anons trapped in a shit situation?
whats not nice about letting others know about the carnivore diet?
truth is you're seething i called you out for being a ghoul
>>
File: lol.jpg (206 KB, 1157x717)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Female business owners are more likely to employ women. Look at that diversity in Australia. Cunts.
>>
>>78588722
next level of cruelty that. conditioning people to work themselves into a grave, sometimes an early grave. and for what? a job that simply does not pay in todays societal climate
all these bames being flooded into the country are just modern slaves. thats if they dont take the benefits route
grim
i think id claim asylum in Russia if i wasnt a tranny, then again i dont really fancy running away from things
>>
>>78588767
Why do happy women make you so angry? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>78588767
i want those tubs of sweets
>>
POV: You're about to be fucked to the tune of 387,000 GBP over the next 40 years for a zone 5 shitbox (leasehold)
>>
>>78588863
has it got a back yard?
>>
hi son, how are you doing? just on the computer again eh? hey ive seen you typing there on the keyboard, you're really good at that arent you? you can type so fast, i could never do that. have you ever thought about maybe getting a job with computers? they'd hire you on the spot

anyway, off to work now, see you later son
>>
File: 438.jpg (124 KB, 867x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
She doesn't even put deodorant on daily. Is this normal for women? Shame you can't smell her through the internet. Glad she's starting to think about the environment more but unfortunately she's too reliant on buying makeup and other unnecessary cosmetics that come in plastic containers. Most men do not buy anywhere near the amount of cosmetics a woman does. Plus all that chemicals they wash off daily gets into the waterways harming aquatic life.

She gets the pleasure of working in an air-conditioned office, which is totally unnecessary in this country (which she came to most likely on a plane with leaded fuel).
>>
>>78588896
been in the news recently that them microplastics end up in your heart and organs. took some brains out of (dead) people, lil shards of plastic scattered inside.
>>
File: 1724387753982090.png (270 KB, 580x704)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>78588863
have you noticed whenever the topic of how shit things are in the country the 'owning your own home' drivel comes out for the masses to consume? as if owning what you posted is the pinnacle of achievement in this country
fuck, most will be lucky to own that place in your pick, all they're going to be given is 'we are working on building more homes'
howling
let it all collapse and salvage nothing, we cant risk tainting what would come after
>>
>>78588863
Nasty old mouldy british shitboxes with asbestos and lead pipes. Knock em all down and build commie tier flats.
>>
Literally why get married in this day and age?
I cannot fathom a single good reason to do so.
>>
>>78588918
my whole town is full of them, best you can hope for in this country. in europe you can rent a nice modern apartment for half the price it costs to rent a moldy shitbox here. britain is over
>>
neighbours all having barbecues.
>>
>>78588901
Very grim to think about. It's in the air too from rubber tyre dust. The plastic bottles you drink from leak plastic into the liquid. People that vape are getting a high dosage of microplastics. The microwave safe container leaks plastic into your food when heated. You can't escape the plastic jew.
>>
>>78588921
Net migration has ruined this country to the point where getting a shitty 1920s house is considered a luxury now.
>>
>>78588941
yeah i refill plastic water bottles, never bother with those gym ones and if i get the odd bottle of water from a shop: reduce, reuse, recycle, right?

left one on the windowsill during the heatwave a couple of weeks ago. the plastic actually melted onto the wood like candlewax, what the fuck.
>>
File: 990.jpg (87 KB, 634x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Women are beautiful without makeup.
>>
>>78588956
the face of someone who consumes sugar
>>
File: h1232.jpg (223 KB, 1192x880)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>78588863
60k less can get you this in a fucking gated community in the states lmao
>>
>>78588956
overweight, has acne. both solvable problems. a man, who wanted to solve them, just would. maybe after speaking to a doctor.
>>
>>78588920
Getting married is the most ridiculous and expensive thing a man can do. Dead bedrooms are common in marriages these days.
>>
File: 1724368259811439.jpg (29 KB, 470x442)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
V happy God denied d*litabubs those quints
>>
>>78588970
>having a flatmate you no longer get on with
>can't just move out, or get them to move out
>it's binding in law that yous stay together
this is fucking draconian bullshit, imagine if someone proposed this nowadays.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MH9A33jwRY
>>
Crosslad you have the same pleasant autistic lilt as the DJ Audits fella. i reckon you could just walk up to people and go "hello! there are lots of cars here, aren't there?" and they would have a conversation with you.
>>
File: 855.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>78588964
She very much has a sweet tooth. Multiple coffees and energy drinks daily, cakes, chocolates...a very common diet for the average woman.

>>78588967
The acne is probably a hormonal and genetic thing. Maybe it's the sugar and fried foods. She doesn't look too fat to me. A little bit of weight loss wouldn't hurt, though.
>>
>Under The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, permission is needed from the relevant copyright holders - those people who create music - in order to play or perform music in public
neighbour is blasting Good Charlotte in the communal car park while he cleans his car. wonder if he's got a loicence.
>>
size 0 is the correct size. it's literally just the absence of fat. the fashion industry got it right, then reactionary weirdos overcorrected in the wrong direction.
>>
>Get back to work

says the youtube right wing dossers flying drones over migrant hotels and warehouses
>>
>>78589056
DJ video? was it that managing director one? remember him saying it to some random contractor or security guy, felt harsh and unprompted. too commanding.
>>
>>78589054
I wish women were 1997 slim again. So many fat bellies on display these days like it's supposed to be attractive.
>>
work does not pay, so i shall simply play
>>
>>78589068
it's weird that women actively 'object' to it. imagine holding anything against a skinny twink guy, like he's doing something wrong lol.
>>
>>78589063
He says it to most miserable wagies who walk off to get them more riled up. A normal person who enjoys their job wouldn't care about reacting to that.
>>
>>78589077
it's not them, it's him. he's not being neutral and he's not reacting, he's acting, if that makes sense. and he's being mean ;_;
>>
how fucking long does it take to clean a car?
>>
Praying outside of abortion centres and getting my 10k civil claim in for unlawful arrest. It's not a crime to pray in public.
>>
>>78589091
she was arrested because she had a history of being horsey and uncouth. but enjoy your fake news.
>>
>>78588863
Girlfriends granddad died ages ago and the sale for the 7 bed house he built in Jamaica has just gone through. 15 million Jamaican dollars......75 fucking grand for a 7 bed property.
>>
>>78589099
She still got her payout. Pigs are useless.
>>
>>78589115
better optics for them to shell out. it's the same with auditors, really. they 'win' because it's on video and the police don't want to escalate or keep dealing with the fuckers, they'll look back. an out-of-court settlement is just compo. pretty penny if you've been in the news or all over social media.
>>
File: 1724390730199056.jpg (212 KB, 750x955)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>78589002
https://vocaroo.com/14JY8geJYpKE
>>
>>78588567
I would genuinely just walk out after something like this. Not worth it.
>>
>>78586051
kek funny article recently outting him as weird autistic asshole on set who steals bathroom cabin for himself and makes it command that crew members cant givw him eye contact
>>
>>78588903
Corr good Kittingtonshire diss

>>78589034
What is your diet, ruthmong?
>>
>>78589395
I don't overindulgence. My chips and pizzas aren't the best diet but they are the few things I enjoy.
>>
>>78589054
complete lack of boobas!
sad!
>>
File: file.png (2.27 MB, 1024x1024)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
Was watching the old Apustaja cooking programmes on BBC Feel the other day. Made me extremely sad to see the final days of some of the most popular cooking frogs. They looked happier and different to the lads we know nowadays. Sad to see the timeless trio that was the Womfee-Free cooking programme go the way it did.
Having a proper pie and mash meal just like our Womfriar Wee-Wobson would've wanted.
>>
File: 1723028749719316.jpg (43 KB, 451x452)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Everybody in goodnspirits for the bank holiday. I feel it in the air.
>>
>>78589325
it's like i'm there
>>
Fudging amazon got exactly what i want til am ready 2 buy it then its gone. Every time
>>
File: 1724456563965535.jpg (163 KB, 1080x719)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I could face years in prison for expressing my views on this image.
>>
>>78588863
>387,000 GBP
>zone 5
you are aware that there's this thing called "not living in london" you could try out right
>>
>>78589495
crosslad has the same problem with pictures of children.
>>
>>78589506
you mean living in a suburban deprived hellhole? still costs 250k
>>
File: 1724293203274117.jpg (183 KB, 780x781)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>le pepefile joke xd
>>
Worst posters, like penguins, huddling for warmth.
>>
File: 1724503812508715.png (512 KB, 852x621)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>he spent 1600 quid going to toastmasters and all it got him were pedo jokes and a 15 hr a week cleaning job
>>
i'm not a team player - i'm a team leader.
>>
File: kiss.jpg (67 KB, 637x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
No girl will ever love you.
>>

he only gone and got his 2017 macbook pro with an unofficial charger. it not right
>>
>>78589593
Hope it burns his free council home down. Stinky dosser scum.
>>
>>78589563
Everybody ready to do the wagie dance?

*CLAP* *CLAP*
>>
>>78589099
Doesn't matter what her history was, she was wrongfully arrested
>>
>>78589616
I. AM. MOTIVATED.
>>
>>78589620
I've been wrongfully arrested multiple times and no payout.
>>
>>78589620
guilty people don't deserve the same treatment as innocent people. country's full. ship miscreants to Australia/Rwanda.
>>
BritNormie transforming hit flat into an Abortion clinic to get rid of Jim Dowson
>>
What if multiple people start praying outside of abortion clinics and pretend they don't know each other?
>>
Might go to the abortion clinic in Birmingham today and just silently loiter outside trying to rile the PoLICE up
>>
what ever happened to 'flash mobs'?
>>
File: 1672528524357894.png (239 KB, 646x680)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
any /woffee/ lads in?

At some point in the past few weeks i started putting the millk in before adding the boiling water, i feel like its improved the overall taste but this could just be my monkey brain , id always been a milk last type of person tbqh
What is the "correct" method for making instant woffee or is just a personal preference thing?
>>
>>78589659
sixth mocha. i suppose these count as instant coffee but i stir them into milk, maybe half milk half water.
i reckon there might be summat like if it's boiling or just off the boil it burns the flavours but frankly it's instant coffee it's a bit shite and we know it. get a cafetiere or summat, takes seconds.
>>
A female gave birth to me. I have every right to hate the female.
>>
>>78589659
Coffee messes up your digestive system and coffee beans have mold in them. Not to mention all of the psychological problems that come with drinking coffee.
The image you posted says you probably know all this already. Maybe stop drinking coffee?
>>
the 'police' franchise should go to Serco or G4S.
>>
Would never have a gf that was pro abortion. Probably the biggest deal breaker of all to me
>>
>>78589698
would you want a pro sex gf? what if you had sex, and she got pregnant? bet you'd change your mind.
>>
File: 1678899273885742.png (39 KB, 775x525)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>78589695
No thanks lad, i only drink 2 cups a day at most, dont know how people put away 6+ a day tbqh
>>
>>78589707
>would you want a pro sex gf?
Of course

>what if you had sex, and she got pregnant?
Great

>bet you'd change your mind.
Why
>>
everyone is against something until it affects them. if i ever earn more than 12,571/year i'll conveniently drop my strong views on Income Tax.
>>
frankly if you're earning five figures you don't need 80% of it. and obviously it should ramp up to 95% on the highest bands.
>>
>>78589737
The state doesn't need it either
>>
>>78589737
that is 95% tax, so 5% net income. that's right Beatles: five per cent of being millionaires ISN'T too small. it's loads, in fact!
>>
I'm basically against all tax. I get nothing from the government and abolishing taxes would make everything cheaper for me
>>
>>78589743
we'll create stuff they need it for. fix all the existing stuff first, then come up with new stuff. public gyms. drone lanes. laser shoe-fitting on the NHS.
>>
>>78589751
if you own the land, collect rainwater, and never step outside (e.g. onto the king's highway) then that's fair enough.
>>
tempted to put the little electric heater on, just a quick blast to take the chill off the boxroom
>>
>>78589774
sounds lush. wrap yourself up or put a jumper on while it heats up.
>>
New thread soon de laddies?
>>
>>78589815
bit of a daft post that, wasn't it?
>>
Got the house to myself tonight, lads. Will enjoy a nice long relaxing bubble bath methinks.
>>
>>78589895
Me? Drink to forget
>>
Want to spice up your wanks a little?
Here's a tip: download an app that allows you to make your phone buzzer go continuously and hold it against your taint.
>>
Want to spice up your wanks a little?
Have sex with a woman instead
>>
File: hello kitty.png (495 KB, 500x350)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>78589720
U dint notice how toxic it is til you're off it then try again coffee taste to me now like dehydrated throat headache IBS I try it about 2 or 3 times since I quit it last year its really vile wagie sludge. Also just the fact of how hard it is 2 come off it it feels like rattling off hard drugs how can it be this harmless drink? I fink they honestly downplay how harmful it is cus its the sludge that keeps the wagie engine running. Same as they did with cigarettes b4 they couldn't get away wuth it.
>>
you daftie, people in college don't just advertise their relationship statu-
*bulb*
>>
>celine dion - i'm alive on repeat
>>
>>78590070
>TH3 KXD - CELINE on repeat
>>
>>78590107
zoomers are alright
>>
File: 1724455114174731.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1920)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>I have agoraphobia which, when exacerbated by doing normal things like going to the shops of *gulps hard then breathes deeply to calm down*...working at a job, cause my anxiety and depression to flare up which in turn causes me to have seasonal affective disorder and chronic fatigue syndrome.
>Basically it's clear that I pretty much HAVE to be on benefits because I have a range of hidden disabilities.
>>
>>78590145
I haven't left my house in five years kek
>>
File: 1710200548059623.png (252 KB, 467x467)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>78590145
Who u quote d*llycel. Your pip form?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gab-PRboLhc
we've come a long way from 'i'm an emo kid'
>>
32 year old man hiding behind his cartoons.
>>
File: 1710199920510337.png (200 KB, 356x480)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
Chin aside. I know somebody whod kill for that hair.
>>
>>78589452
BBC Feel has a new gastronomic frogblog with vintage recipes from classic telly frenchefs who've trained at Le Cordon Apu.
>>
Good R&R this was

Gonna prep the other thing for being sent out quite soon too
>>
stop doing all these things
it's sus(pect)
>>
>The number of 16-24 year-olds not in employment, education or training (Neet) across the UK reached 872,000 in the period April to June 2024, official estimates suggest.

I have various barriers to employment - Ive got mental health issues, Ive got a lot of physical health issues - but I don't not do anything.

>>
>>78590540
Speak for yourself. I don't do anything and no amount of cunts in the government whining about it will compel me to get a job.
>>
File: 1.png (648 KB, 634x854)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>scientists say it could be best to avoid taking advice on longevity from centenarians themselves

>Branyas believed her longevity stemmed from 'order, tranquility, good connection with family and friends, contact with nature, emotional stability, no worries, no regrets, lots of positivity and staying away from toxic people'.

They really do want us scared, confused, alienated from family, friends, nature and completely and on the brink of a mental breakdown 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
>>
>>78590629
low stress seems to be the biggest one
>>
>"u are loser"
>anon says, among losers, on the incel board nestled far away in the armpit of the Internet
I mean
>>
>>78590629
It should be noted a great deal of these "worlds oldest people" are in countries where 50 years ago they didn't even do birth certificates or record when people were born so a lot of them are just bullshitting us
>>
When do you think they'll finally put their hands up and say that officially the last "Auschwitz survivor" has died?
My guess probably in about 20 years or so. You just know they're gonna do a huge event for it as well. Millions of taxpayer pounds funneled into 'remembrance groups' and 'museums'.
>>
NewcastleBong here
why did a attractive woman i work with 20 years my age invite me to socialise and have dinner at her house while her husband was away after i said i was taking holiday from work (i live alone)
does she see me as some autistic pet to amuse her with my company? i assumed it was some kind of trick or humilation ritual so i said no 3 times.
Its very bizarre a woman invites a man to anything. Besides i cant socialise 1 on 1 with people.
I dont like that people see me as this fun friendly person when inside i am actually very selfish and tired by people.
>>
>>78590755
>i assumed it was some kind of trick or humilation ritual so i said no 3 times
geordie spacker
>>
>>78590558
based anon, at least you are honest

The endless cope and shit these mongs go though is insane
>"Im 23 but work is a long way off for me"
Someone should have hit that chumba lad a slap the second the said that , fucking wasting everyones time because he just wants to sit around being a lazy cunt, making fucking fairy cakes in some adult day care like a fucking spastic
>>
>>78590773
its fucking sus, its not like we have a intimate friendship.
maybe they think that, my normie mask is good and i say shit on autopilot because its makes work life easier and stress free.

I always trust my gut.
>>
Why even engage with him? He's obviously lying. Come on it's like he's putting himself in a sitcom situation.
>WOAH THIS HOT YOUNG WOMAN IS INVITING ME OVER FOR DINNER WHILE HER HUSBAND IS AWAY!!!!
>>
File: 1724395912303265.gif (1.32 MB, 240x180)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>78590755
>does she see me as some autistic pet to amuse her with my company?
Lol all my experience w women was just like that
>>
File: 1278463110754.png (19 KB, 589x374)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Just bought a car ramp de lids. Gonna change my own car oil instead of paying Ford 200 quid to do it
>>
File: 1724455116007768.jpg (50 KB, 375x367)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Not in Education Employment or Training
It's over!
>TAX4S
>>
>>78590894
How do you fit that into a boxroom?
>>
>>78590912
whats a boxroom x
>>
File: 1724496291356656.jpg (26 KB, 395x512)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
If I stayed in my job I probably be manager or king of the entire office by now. My manager turned 35 the year I left I remember her bday cus I was 22 nd she said you're a baby bt I felt very old in my soul already by then. Weary of this world so it didn't register. Bt why I remember more is when I found out she worked there for 10 years already. So when she started there I was 12. I was sick of that job 2 years in. When she said 10 years I thought.....grim. unbelievably fucking grim. What the fudge is this place. Bt if Id not left that job through no fault of my own(mental health) id have been there 11 years now nd probably regional manager of operations. Bt I'm just a neet. Well its just the way things turned out.
>>
nobody cares that you don't have a job
>>
File: 1444342602570.png (30 KB, 300x300)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Operational manager of communications. Sub regional head of operations. Head financial officer of executive divisional. Regional chief head office head executive divisional sub manager team leader operations king of shit mountain.
>>
>>78590955
seriously lol
over a year of the EXACT SAME DRIVEL
wow you don't have a job how interesting!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWK8fJ2j5A

One for ruthmong.
>>
https://youtu.be/hV-hAlGXw5I?

>tfw ugly child and teen
>somehow told i am attractive in adulthood
>lift weights out of mental health need
>turn down all social invites and dates because i think its a trick

i was tricked once as a teen, never again. I know they are just all pretending.
>>
File: 1666216135944184.jpg (145 KB, 630x630)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
U know some random admin mong gets 2 call himself a worker as much as an electrician. Doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 1718401039045986.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
I also have a job. Bit pointless though when you have nothing to spend the money on and no mates. You're just basically living to make your boss richer and your life has no purpose.
>>
Yeah I'm on that stardew valley grind. It lush.
>>
You lads are scaring me. My grad job starts in little over a week. I'm bricking it. Been lifting the anxiety away at the gym. The first week should be easy though as it's some week long induction where I am blasted with corporate propaganda. But they pay for my meals that week, including evening meals as we have to go out some nights for things like bowling or dinner. Hope I can make some friends and get a gf.
>>
>>78591034
turn to Christ. Then you will have someone to turn to.
>>
>>78591099
You'll be fine de lid, keep your chin up
>>
>>78591099
>as we have to go out some nights for things like bowling or dinner.
god i fucking hate this work related team building bollocks
>>
not having a job is my personality.
>>
File: 1721765086790053.png (158 KB, 512x384)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
Is not about not having a job. Is about having hidden disability from which unemployment is a sad consequence. I never asked 2 be born. Think the finasteride is messing with your brain.
>>
>>78591128
>finasteride
had to quit that, it made my willy stop working.
>>
>>78591099
Everyone's nervous to start their first 'real job'. I won't lie, I felt really low the first couple of weeks. I was tired, bored, low energy, poor, living alone for the first time with no friends or family near me. Every day I would wake up, go to a meaningless job I didn't like for eight hours, then come home, eat an oven meal, wank and go to bed. I asked myself 'is this really it?'. Wasn't in a good place. Things have gotten better since, but try to remember that it's not the job that makes you who you are or gives you happiness, purpose, fulfillment, meaning etc. Almost nobody has a job like that, I mean like 0.001% of the population and that's probably being very generous.
>>
Remember filling out my application to be born like it was yesterday
>>
>>78591167
i made a mistake on mine, put down autistic instead of artistic. fucked it
>>
i really want to have a job and fit in and serve a function in society but honestly i dont think ill ever be able to do it. i dont know how people cope, id rather live on nothing and have a comfy life than deal with all the stress, social judgement, failure and so on. Whats the point of it all?
>>
no one is able to tell that i am autistic
the resident victim at work lists all their problems and identities.
while i pretend to be a normie and get treated like le evil white man oppressor neurotypical
i love it.
>>
File: 1707742347255809.png (489 KB, 988x718)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>78591184
> i dont know how people cope
I've got some ideas. I be dead next year.
>>78591207
Fuck that
>>
Ok then lads
>>78591247
>>78591247
>>78591247
>>
>>78591184
>all the stress, social judgement, failure
Bit odd that this is what you associate with work
>>
>>78591260
why is that odd? isnt that quite a common association

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.