[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

(This also includes MTF women. If that’s not your thing…simply move on and don’t bother people)

>ASL
>Willing To Relocate Y/N?
>Looking For
>Not Looking For
>Physical Description
>List Some Your Interests
>Discord Tag
>>
ASL
29/MtF(post-op)/Oregon
>Favorite sub-genre
Metalhead/goth
>Favorite band(s)
Ghost, Depeche Mode, Ozzy Osbourne, etc
>Favorite show you’ve been to
Ghost, Deadmau5, Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper
>Favorite Movie
Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, Beetlejuice, Batman 1989, Christine

>Physical description
White, 5'11, dirty-blonde hair, some tattoos on my arm, glasses, blue eyes, deaf (I wear hearing aids and have the accent). I dress like a typical metal head in all black.
>Looking for
A biological woman to date in Oregon who is loving/caring/compassionate/snuggly. I can be very clingy, so I need someone who is dependable and attentive. I do well with people who have a fucked up sense of humor (or at least tolerate off-color statements, (I make them all the time). I like nerds too and horror movie enthusiasts. I enjoy cosplay even though I can’t afford cons and don’t look good in cosplay or know how to make it. I’d like to go to thrift stores together n look for collectibles.
>Not looking for
Men of any kind, full stop. I cannot stress this enough,this might sound hypocritical, but if you're MtF also, I won't be interested at all. People who smoke cigs/vape/weed. Dog owners, taller than me, outspoken leftoids, weird fetishists, Blacks and Mexicans/muslims, gun owners, woke people, delusional religionist’s, unshaven armpits (poor hygiene in general), fat chicks
>Contacts
imdabat95
>>
Mtf lesbian looking to fuck cis women.
>>
>>33046156
>is a tranny
>refuses to date other trannies
I am a cis lesbian and while I have dated trans women in the past, I have no interest in a narcissist that thinks shes somehow better than other trans people. You arent. You deserve to be single for this lack of humility and I imagine you would be an insanely shitty gf.
>>
File: 1652234021884.jpg (36 KB, 303x351)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>33046939

hey , this guy again.

>>33047055

>>33047055

just wanted too leave my id here incase you wanted to be friends. rememberthebrigade this is my discord. I really respect your onions having known people who suffered dysphoria
>>
>>33047082

bleh , opinions. fucking autocorrect
>>
I doubt anything will come of this but eh I'll put it out anyway
>ASL
18 Female don't really wanna give out da location as it iz an unstable situation rn lolz
>willing to relocate
depends on reasons
>looking for
neet femcel girl 25-18 with similar interests and humour to mine who is laid back patient and understanding oh ye and has a fanny.
>not looking for
normies,gets freaked by my retarded/weird humour, someone who is very needy and abides by normie social constructs e.g no I'm not ghosting you I'm trying to currently keep myself alive which doesn't really gimme time and energy to talk to anyone
>physical description
emo twink dyke phenotype
>interests
inside jokes/references to various media

emo scene culture and all the stuff attached to it same for punk and goth

old internet related stuff

movies and films along with some other media

history particularly funny or amusing events or figures
>discord
first we'd have to interact with each other in various threads and posts a few times for that, so I'll get a rough idea if we are compatible I usually hang around r9k

Sorry if it seems like I have high standards I'm quite paranoid schizotypal when it comes to interacting with people
>>
>>33049856
Yeah I know, just in a depressive episode point of desperation I guess, along with being so alienated from most people. I've come across a few women similar to me on here occasionally and had a bit of hope. Thanks for being a genuine good person though breath of fresh air especially on this site.
>>
My kik MalaveVictoria F20
>>
> ASL
F/24
>Looking for a female, social, could be shy, play videos games and into hentia or anime. Bisexual is okay
>not looking for
Not into anime, gay, trannies and
>Kinks
The normal stuff. Like slapping ass, choking you and holding a blind fold over your face (although wouldn’t mind exploring your type of kink)
Discord/Kik Tag>sinsinatra
>>
29/f/est
looking for a girl to convert me fully into a lesbian
kik: kawaii_bunny94
>>
>>33046130
>.
18 female California
Ofc I would relocate and I'm looking for someone into the demiurge. My discord is swan1818
>>
>>33052238
If ur female and don't want me to talk to trans females can I talk to you instead. I'm very lonely
>>
File: 20240408_151751.jpg (3.03 MB, 4000x3000)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
Wiaow nightmare thread but through the fire and the flames we carry on
>ASL
25 mtf oregon
Y if you break my brain
>Looking For
Someone more tomboyish and grounded than me
>Not Looking For
Disney adults....
Drawing, painting, walking around outside, transgressive art and media
>Discord Tag
Kniroid
>>
>ASL - 19, F, PrettyPrincessLand
>Willing To Relocate - Fuck no
>Looking For - Friendship or fwb if that's your thing!! I'm not too picky so I can pretty much be okay with a l o t of things!!
>Not Looking For - Something serious, if that;s what you want do NOT message :p
>Physical Description - I'll send a picture if you DM me, maybe :3
>List Some Your Interests - Skating, drawing, bed rotting, etccc
>Discord Tag - leywho
>>
File: mush.jpg (52 KB, 800x400)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>ASL
32/F/US
Y
>Looking For
Just someone I can be myself around, chat with, watch stuff with and maybe play some cozy games with.
>Not Looking For
Harsh or rude people.
>Physical Description
I'll just be honest; I'm older and unattractive. I've had a somewhat traumatic life up until this point and I'm trying to take better care of myself and my body now.
Art, Animation, Reading, Conspiracy Theories, History, Horror, True Crime, Collecting Random Useless Knowledge
>Discord Tag
xhomonculus
>>
>>33055083
i drew u a art >>33056406
>>
>>33046156 your picture reminds me of Exene Cervenka.
>>
>ASL
22 f us bisexual
Maybe after a long time
>Looking For
I'm open to cis or trans women, just want someone who is cool with some level of mental illness and my lifestyle. Plays games or reads often is a plus
>Not Looking For
Just sex, someone pushy. I can be pretty shy
>Physical Description
I'm pretty short, curly brown hair, brown eyes, white
Video and tabletop games, comics, live music, this and that
>Discord Tag
Elisescreen
>>
>ASL
35/f/Chicago
Maybe, but not at the moment as I'm starting law school in the fall
>Looking For
Monogamous relationship or hook-ups
>Not Looking For
Polyamory or enm, unless it's a hook-up
>Physical Description
5'9", BMI 29.29 curvy/fat but working on it
I'm mtf, but I mostly pass at this point. I'll verify with a selfie and whatever text you want over Discord, of course
Punk rock, video editing (used to direct music videos and short indie films pre-pandemic), movies, horror, odd bits of history, Missing 411 and other cryptozology, conspiracy theories that aren't racist, costume make-up, cocktails, general history, thrifting, nature walks, niche museums, urban exploration, checking out dead and living malls
I'm getting back into PC gaming. Right now I play Dead by Daylight, but I'm looking to pick up Stardew Valley and a few other games in the near future.
>Discord Tag
malortmaven
>>
> 18 afab nb california
> not willing to relocate
> not sure if i really want a relationship, but i've love to talk to more cute girls !! (i love you mtf girls you're so cute too)
> bigots !! >:(
> short, long hair, heavier
> anime and league of legends!!
> lo.7257
>>
Are bi girls allowed to post?
>>
>asl
18/mtf/canada
>looking for
Other transfemmes any age
>not looking for
Men I guess?
>physical description
Brown hair, tall, brown eyes soft features, Italian looking, white
>three inferests
Programming, retro gaming and anime
>discord tag
ella_the_flower
>>
File: IMG_0086.jpg (32 KB, 310x443)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
femanons,, can you change me?

>ASL

19/F/USA

N

>Looking For

A girl who I can talk to who is in a similar situation to me in regards of being socially inept and having no hope for her future. If we grow comfortable with one another we can vc, watch movies and games. I am a wagie so responses might be late from time to time.

>Not Looking For

Severe autists, transbians (sorz ;-;) and nigger haters. I don’t mind those who have a differing opinion from mine as no two people are alike, if they use their thoughts to create unnecessary stress and drama that’s where I draw the line. xD

>Physical Description

Tiny (4’10/149cm) black chick with incredibly short hair, style of clothing ranges from casual, vintage and pastelcore. Looking to get into jfashion so if anyone knows of any online stores lmk!!

I’m into
• anime/manga (Mahou Shoujo and Mecha specifically.)
• gaming
• music
• photography
• drawing

>Discord Tag
kimagurefascinate
>>
>>33064637
*and game.
Gotta love typos.))
>>
>>33063840
If you're open to dating women, I don't see why not!
>>
bump
>>
I’m not a lesbian I’m bi, 20s US but I really have been wanting a cute, high femme trans girl to top me it’s been unreal.
I am not usually like this and I definitely would like to have a conversation and just chill too, vc is fine. I am usually a switch and I like to joke around.
Discord: greeningly.
>>
Im still tryin to find her
>>
Man here, I am only attracted to lesbians. How do I cope only wanting what I cannot have? The worst part is that I am only becoming more and more masculine every day with no interest in being a woman.
>>
Theres something so fucking funny to me about a lesbian dating thread being more than half troons.
>>
>>33046156
Had to stop posting pictures of yourself I see. Too ugly and didn’t attract enough attention I’m guessing. After all you spam this board with hundreds of posts.
>>
i want to see lesbian sex irl
>>
>>33069834
me too, so hot
>>
>>33046156

you sound insane. unshaven arm pits are not unhygienic.
>>
>>33070301
It is unhygienic n gross
>>
>>33046130
>about me
22 autistic neet (poly?)bisexual white biofemale
i enjoy reading, drawing, animals n nature, off-roading ATVs in desert, rock/fossil hunting + looking at plants, sewing, emo + folk + 20s-50s music (specifically mcr the most), stuffed animal collecting, video games, long form youtube videos, cryptozoology/monsters , bones/taxidermy/museums, anime/manga, cosplay+ people watching at cons. cringe compilations. uhh plenty of other stuff im forgetting. if you have any questions i’d be glad to answer.
>physical
dirty blonde long hair, glasses, hazel eyes, 5’8 160lbs. flatter chest, chubby in the hips/thighs/butt. mostly calm, patient, a natural cynic/driven by logic but tries to be hopeful? i have a lot of love to give but it takes the right person to connect with. i hate strangers and public areas. my goal is to eventually have a ranch/farm and raise animals. mentally ill lol but i try and keep a tight leash on it, self control is something i value a lot. bisexual poly interested with an accepting bf. monsterlover/furry artist. kinda retarded.

>looking for
female companionship/friendship or romance. afab nb and ftm fine too. 18-25 white + biologically female. ideally autistic/neet/shut in . similar interests or willing to listen about things i enjoy occasionally + passionate about your own interests. not phased by “unacceptable/ bigoted/ how dare you say that” opinions. doesn’t mind if there are periods with little talking, i struggle to come up with things to say often and am bad with typical interaction / communication and it takes me a while to form a bond with people! (messed up?) sense of humor. likes animals/the outdoors. willing to build a connection first and foremost <3

more below///
>>
>>33070428
>looking for : bonus points
but not required if kinda a freak/outcast/i can make you worse. i will be fully honest and say i love feeling like someone needs me badly and desires to spend time with me fervently / wants to make me happy. i am a lover of codependency and unashamed about it. tell me about the ‘bad’ thoughts you feel like you cant share with others for fear of judgement.

>not looking for
male or mtf, nonwhite/jewish, gets angry at the word retarded (esp used for myself), druggie/addict/alcoholic, a ‘people person’, can’t deal with differences in opinions in a reasonable way. wanting anything sexual without spending time building a big backload of feelings. high number of sexual partners/promiscuous. hates bisexuals in m/f relationships. people who yell. super leftist & annoying about it.

interested? tag is hydroxyzine777 please only add if actually interested in getting to know eachother
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713161861169.jpg (72 KB, 1080x1080)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>ASL
22/F/Southern US
Yes, after college.
>Looking For
Someone to talk and listen to. I have tons of niche interests, someone to fall into madness with in the woods.
>Not Looking For
People who don't understand.
>Physical Description
Eldrich Horror from the deep that is incomprehensible to most.
Esoteric Writing, Gothic/Punk Fashion, History and Critters
>Discord Tag
bloodstreamruns
>>
>>33052254
I'm as much female as any MtF here.
If they ban me again for this answer that just proves my point.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1709771605803.jpg (84 KB, 664x964)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>ASL
Late 20s/F/EST
Maybe for the right person
>Looking For
A new friend, maybe something more if we click. I've always identified as pansexual but as I get older I find myself less and less attracted to men. I'd love to meet someone to talk about that with.
>Not Looking For
Creeps, men
>Physical Description
Thicc pastel goth girl with tattoos
Anime, manga, cosplay, music, cooking, astronomy, video games, conspiracy theories, astrology
>Discord Tag
hildegard
>>
File: 1691461218568.jpg (70 KB, 736x729)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>ASL
20/f/South America
I've posted before but trying once again cause who knows

Willing To Relocate Y/N?
I don't have that kind of expectations desu

>Looking For
Someone kind and genuine to build any kind of meaningful connection with

>Not Looking For
Anyone not biologically female (not transphobic nor do I care much for that kind of thing I just have my reasons ig), coomers, people who basically just infodump, people fixated on looks (self or others), uhh unkind or overly immature people

>Physical Description
Really short (149cm) and small in general for anyone who cares, tomboyish, kinda cute, kinda ugly, scars etcetcetc please don't add me if you care that much though

Just sorta learning to live again, been trying to get my life together recently so currently trying to battle apathy and anhedonia, movies, books, anime/manga, music etc
I'll elaborate eventually if you want me to

>Discord Tag
bipbip_frio
>>
File: 404.jpg (185 KB, 828x1248)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>33046130
>>ASL
24/F/UK
>>Willing To Relocate Y/N?
We'll see
>>Looking For
a woman, around my age preferably
>>Not Looking For
poly, trans women
>>Physical Description
5'3, black, HOT
>>List Some Your Interests
trivia, writing, gaming, drawing, reading
>>Discord Tag
oduhc
>>
>28 F Croatia
>Y
>Cute girls (must be adult), mature are better. Need a longterm relationship but a hookup is ok too
>no dudes or mtf sorry
>Brown hair, green eyes, model-ish face
>music, plant decorations, sewing
>monikathewise
>>
File: 20240422_122619.jpg (331 KB, 1445x1608)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
Howdy

>ASL
24 transsexual Westcoast

Lol, no

>Looking For
Non serious online relationship with a normal person, preferably older. I might be up for an in person thing if it goes well

>Not Looking For
Weird right wing psychos, people who aren't honest with themselves

>Physical Description
Brunette, pretty, tall, I used to make decent money on OF, take from that what you will...

I like writing music, I'm in a band, I like painting, going out and dancing, I play dnd every week. I used to play a lot of video games, but they haven't interested me much the past few years, so sorry if that's your thing

>Discord Tag
fairfairdair

>Sidenote
It's actually okay to just admit ur transphobic, I prefer that over "no I mean, I don't hate trans women, I just don't want to date them and dont see them as women" like,,,,

And don't "genital preference" me, it's not like I'm putting it to use lmaooo
>>
>>33046130
>>ASL
25FUK
>>Willing To Relocate Y/N?
Let's See
>>Looking For
Someone sweet and likes to listen without judgement and opinion.
>>Not Looking For
RUshing
>>Physical Description
5'6. Busty.
>>List Some Your Interests
Walking, cycling, exploring
>>Discord Tag
switchuptime
>>
>>33069765
It’s 4chan what do you expect? If it wasn’t for transbians these threads would probably die pretty quick honestly.
>>
bump
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>33076500
Believe it or not it wasn't always like this. Some years ago there were plenty of girls posting on /soc/ . Nowadays it has been completely ruined by troons who angrily chase away all biological females.
>>
Bumpy bumperino
>>
join truecord for a new femcel/lesbo/gay/femboy/tranny/austismo/schizo/bpd/gamer/neet/goth/alt/emo/music server!!

we have reaction roles and everything set up and need good mods!!

https://discord.com/invite/Fu7R479p6B
>>
File: G9FNsUy.jpg (977 KB, 1115x1600)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
>ASL
31/AFAB/Midwest
Y
>Looking For
Dominant, mature, intelligent, nurturing, relationship
>Not Looking For
Purely sexual, submissives
>Physical Description
Tall, chubby/curvy
Anime, manga, vidya, psychology, philosophy, nature.
>Discord Tag
ai.doll
>>
>20,F,USA
>NO
>Looking For
Other cis women maybe some trans
>Not Looking For
MEN
>Physical Description
5’ 3” latina with a fat ass and a flat chest
Gaming, art, outdoors activities
>Discord Tag
senotfed.
>>
File: IMG_3486.jpg (96 KB, 735x748)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>33064637
My life is too hectic rn to keep stable communication but just wanted to let you know that you are by far the most appealing person in this thread to me might hafta remember that disc tag for later on
>>
File: 5234523452523452.png (135 KB, 223x359)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>33046130
>ASL
24/Cis F/South Europe

>Willing to relocate
Eventually, if I got a good job offer abroad. But probably only within Europe.

>Looking For
Women to talk to, possibly vc and watch movies with. If you're close to my age that's a plus, but please be over 23. I don't mind just being friends or something more, but I'm only interested in talking to people who are able to have conversations like an adult, I dont care for childish shit nor will I help fuel your delusions. You're free to hit me up if you're fat and ugly but don't expect me to be attracted to you. If you've got dark hair and an alternative style I'll probably drool over you.

>Not Looking for
Trans women, as well as nonbinaries or any other kind of genderspecialness, I'm simply not interested. Overly needy people who don't understand I have a life.

>Description
White, but the mediterranean kind, 160cms(5'3), 50 ish kgs, brunette. I'm in alright shape, and I dress kinda tomboy-ish generally. I only date women, but I could fuck a man as long as he's strictly submissive. If you're not okay with any sort of bisexuality take that as your disclaimer.

>Interests
Combat sports, callisthenics, cooking and mixology, music (mostly alt metal, shoegaze, industrial), horror movies/games, roguelikes, yuri manga and reading, generally nonfiction.

>Discord Tag
I've been burned before so reply with yours instead and I'll add.
>>
File: 1700115167096716.jpg (45 KB, 564x829)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>ASL
22/Female/Canada

>Willing To Relocate?
Right now no, but in the future I'd be willing to relocate elsewhere in Canada.

>Looking For
Women around my age to talk to possibly something more if I'm attracted to you. I'm neet right now so I have a lot of free time to chat. Don't really have a type outside of wanting someone who's female, slim and or fit and somewhat feminine. I really like muscular women.

>Not Looking For
Trans women, special pronoun users, BPD people, under 20 years old.

>Physical Description
Slavic, 5'4, 52kg, femme-ish. I wanna start working out but I am somewhat active and in shape now.

>Interests
Painting, crafts, anime, music of all kinds, kpop, baking, video games, self improvement, taking walks. Many more things but I couldn't possibly list them all.

>Discord Tag
cat_calendar
>>
Bump
>>
>>33096025
Can i add u if im not a woman or a trans and not rule out dating? U didnt say not looking for men. Ill send a req later since you didnt clarify
>>
>>33097470
Its a lesbian dating thread I thought it would be self explanatory that I'm not looking to date men.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.