[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/sp/ told me Tyson sucks and that AJ lost twice to Usyk because Usyk is one of the GOATs
>>
I'm confussed
>>
>>140354212
he aged and jebaited Usyk quite well
>>
everyone who knows anything about boxing expects fury to win
>>
>Seven inch reach advantage
>>
They're literally even on odds.
>>
File: Usykkkk.png (468 KB, 622x638)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
Fury has a huge weight advantage but Usyk has a speed advantage, normally I say Fury beats him with ease but Usyk managed to beat Joshua twice, Chisora and other bigger opponents,

Its stupid it took forever for this fight to happen but it proves that Fury is a fucking pansy sack of shit so I hope Usyk ends his stupid career of ducking, cause its insane how Usyk has been the only one pushing the hardest for this fight and people somehow accuse him of ducking
>>
luke feary lost to a mma fighter
>>
>>140354523
reckon usyks corey is seven inches bigger than furys
>>
File: nat.png (108 KB, 746x795)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>140354212
How the fuck does boxing work?
I heard that one of the belts will be stripped from whoever wins this fight. I though the whole idea of this fight was to unite all the belts? As in one fighter holding them all? How can one of them just be taken away? Does whoever wins and is stripped at least get dibs on the next fight for that belt?
I'm not much of a sports fan, so this is extremely confusing to me
>>
>>140354523
So same as AJ then
>>
>>140354212
>he didn't watch the interview where Fury gives the rundown on fighters being outclassed when they move up in weight class
>>
>>140355855
To try and stop boxers from ducking the best talent, there are mandatories in place, decided by each major title organisation. Hrgovic has been the mandatory for the IBF title for ages, but obviously Undisputed is more important. However because of Fury's ducking it's been put off for so long that now the IBF have decided that after this first fight between Usyk and Fury, whoever wins, if they don't immediately make the next fight against Hrgovic, the IBF title will be stripped from them.
>>
>>140354751
>Fury is currently a -125 favorite over Usyk (+100).
Fuck you for making me check
>>
>>140355855
>How the fuck does boxing work?
Its a scam
>>
>>140356583
AJ is a heartless bitch and a coward.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.