[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

There should be some kind of ranking or a system that counts at least 2 seasons
Brighton destroyed their season by playing in Europe too early
Same happened to Tolouse, Union Berlin and will happen to Brest, Bologna and Girona
>>
>>140357704
Qualifying for european competition guarantees a good amount of cash for those clubs. It's just that their boards are dumb, they should send U-21 squad there and focus on the national league like many /copalib/ clubs does
>>
>>140357704
Playing in Europe wasn't what killed their season, it was De Zerbi being a complete hack and getting distracted by the big clubs he's been linked with. also I'm pretty sure a club like Brighton would much rather play a season in Europe and get the money even if it meant finishing 16th in the league
>>
>>140357858
They got like 3m for making to Europe
If they won Europa League they'd get 23m, it's pennies
A good PL run and they could sell Baleba to chelsea for 50
>>
Big teams should have a guaranteed spot in the international competitions.
Small clubs are not needed.
Why should a lucky tiny town club play instead of a great club which had a bad season.
>>
>>140358542
at least 3 different clubs of the so called "Sky 6" have been having a banter era going for a while now and have shown time and time again to be unreliable and complete shit in Europe.
Aston Villa, Brighton and Newcastle deserve the CL/EL spots more than Manure, Arseanal and Tottencuck
>>
>>140358818
>deserve the CL/EL spots more
>can't finish above them
the fuck is this retarded reasoning
>>
>>140357704
Don't worry, super league is coming then no small club will be able to compete in Europe. Ever.
>>
>>140357704
How is Emery doing it with Villa then?
>>
very easy to identify the smoothbrains on /sp/ by how much latch on to concepts like "big team" and "small team"
>>
If my team ever qualified for Europe I'd want us to prioritise winning that even if it meant relegation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.