[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>bring him for 1 year
>he filters out all useless and soulless Ngubus
>bring another manager to rebuild the club based on the good Ngubus
this has been working for decades since I started watching football
>>
They fear the special one
>>
sounds based who are you talking about
>>
>>140364254
pic completely unrelated, btw
>>
>>140364254
Nah. Bring back Conte and get rid of
>Kepa
>Sterling
>Lavia
>W.Fofana
>Badiashile
>Ugochukwu
>Nkunku
>Sarr
>Jackson
>Enzo
>Sanchez

------------------------Petrovic--------------------------

----------James--------Silva-----Colwill-------

Gusto------Caicedo-------Chukumenka--Chilwell

-----------------Palmer-------Gallagher---------------

--------------------------Lukaku---------------------------

Bench
>Betinelli
>Gilchrist
>Chalobah
>Disasi
>Casadei
>D.Fofana
>Washington
>Cucurella
>Madueke
>Mudryk
>Moreira
>Castledine
>Golding

Play with this side for a few months and ask Conte which 3 players(maximum) he needs to make the squad more competitive in the January window and then do the same maximum 3 more players in the Summer. Also if 1 or 2 more senior players need selling

This would work 100% and because the squad is made up of a lot of Chelsea Youth players there would actually be a lot of patience and support like the season under Frank Lampard where they came 4th

It 100% wont happen because this is sensible and makes football sense. But we have retarded american owner who know nothing about the sport
>>
>>140364254
He doesn't understand the zoomer generation.
>>
>>140377278
Keep Chukwuemeka?
also
>Silva
The man turns 40 this year, you don't think he'll retire?
>>
>>140377700
>Chukwuemeka
Yes i think he's good just need to keep him fit. Which is the other major issue that needs addressing the entire medical team. Figure out what the fuck is going so disastrously wrong with them

>The man turns 40 this year, you don't think he'll retire?
Unfortunately I think he will but we are infinitely better when he plays centre of a back 3 and we need his experience. Hope he stays another year
>>
>>140377278
petrovic is trash
>>
>>140377278
this makes too much sense. It won't happen
>>
>>140377766
>keep him fit
Might be more of a discipline issue which may be overall branching factor. I also like sterling but he's getting old so it's understandable to want to send him away.

>Hope he stays another year
He's one of the very few people that try. It's possible though, look at Ronaldo and Modric, they both maybe have a handful of years on them left. Silva might too (at least one or two), he's in decently good shape.
>>
>>140382456
>sterling
He's disappointed me the most. He's 1 of the only players that is in his peak years and is a senior player and he has been poor and isnt a leader in anyway for this young squad
>>
>>140386506
He has the potential but he definitely doesn't care.
>>
>>140364254
Except Roma just got dominated at home by Bologna.
>>
>>140377278
do you remember why lukaku got fucking kicked out of chelshit? it wasnt because he wasnt performing. he isnt staying, so stop any fan fiction regarding that big black ass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.