[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5296.jpg (78 KB, 750x1000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
The Falcons? Yes, I am familiar with those grandmasters of 4-D chess
>>
>>140371847
yes draft a QB that may someday be a NFL ready backup at the 1st round.
>>
>sign kirk cousins
>draft kirk cousins
brilliant
>>
File: IMG_5297.jpg (777 KB, 1170x1416)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
What are the odds the GM is getting shitcanned?
>>
>>140371847
Whatever helps you cope at night lil bro
Biggest shitshow in the NFL right now
>>
>>140372692
watch them "kirk cousins" penix too, if blank is still in control
>one more year
>ok one more
>>
4-D chess isn't a real thing
>>
>>140372692
More like
>sign Kirk cousins
>draft RG3
>>
>>140372905
>be Falcons owner
>be verminous, vile jew owner who loves DEI
>hire incompetent niggers as GM and Head Coach
He'll profit either way, but it's funny to watch in real-time.
>>
>>140373933
at least they won that one Super Bowl a few years back where they had a huge lead in the 3rd quarter, like 30-3 or something, idk, it was very late in Euro hours so i went to sleep
>>
>kurt cucksins
KWAB
>>
>>140378145
Yep. It was funny watching Belichick react to that pick.
>>
Perhaps it was economic. The Falcon games I saw were poorly attended and people were making fun of their empty stadium. Maybe the owner was trying to build some hype and get people to the stands by getting a black qb
>>
>>140380280
I unironically haven't watched a game since this. Can someone give me a qrd about what
>we
Are doing to be an even bigger shit show?
>>
>>140382971
They signed the #1 Free Agent QB on the market for top money, courting him by telling him they were in WIN NOW mode.
Instead of using a Top 10 draft pick to help the team WIN NOW, they use it to stash a 24 year old QB with injury history for 3-4 years from now.
They have no coherent strategy. Either you use that top 10 pick to have a starting QB on a rookie contract, leaving you $100+ million to use to build around him, or you use the $100 Million to get a top Free Agent QB and then draft around him.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. They just told Falcons fans they have no intention of really winning anything the next 2 years, they just want to be in the 8-10 win range and maybe making the ploffs.
But the black GM and black HC got their black QB, lmfao. Typical monkeyshines.
>>
Arthur Blank and his choices have been a disaster for the Atlanta Falcons
>>
>>140371847
This is an Aints fan falseflagging right?
No one is defending that pick, the only reason why we drafted Penix is because Blank wanted him. It's exactly what Tepper did for Young over Stroud last year.
Our defense has at least 5-6 holes in it, they should have taken Latu
>>
>>140382971
You wanna hear something hilarious
The last Falcons game I went to the only white people at the game were the visiting Seahawks fans
No wonder attendance sucks
>>
Terry Fontenot is a stupid chimp and Arthur Blank needs to fucking die so someone that isn't a faggot Jew can take over the team.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.