[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>140382496
you're in it
>>
>>140382496
There is nothing new or interesting to be discused in here.
>>
we play PES now
>>
>>140382496
We only play xcom with ballers names now
>>
>>140382496
Dunno, but it has been dying a slow death for like 10 years
>>
I won the sextuple and stopped playing several months ago.
>>
>>140382496
The press meta is both making FM and real life footage boring
>>
>>140382496
Dead, that's what happens when 99% of anons only play yurop competitions and don't try adding structures for shitty leagues
>t. 2017chad managing Sp. belgrano on 4th argie tier, thinking of adding macacão structure too
>>
>>140382496
how do i stop my team from conceding in the first 5 minutes? the team does well, but every other match this shit happens and turns a win into a draw.
>>
>>140382496
It's dead so I've resorted to playing FC 24, and I hate it too.
>>
>>140382496
The series has stagnated, and as such, so has the general. Maybe FM 25's engine switch will help revive it a little bit.
>>
All the trip fags left so it died
>>
>>140382640
>>140382724
>>140382960
WRONG
>>
>>140385649
I added every league possible once in '12 and it took nearly three hours for the save to set up and often 15 minutes or more to move forward a day. Shit was so cash, though. I could go anywheeeere and the newgens would actually get playing time in the Estonian 3rd division or wherever.
>>
gegenpress happened
>>
>>140382496
4-2-4 gegen press manager.
>>
Literally because it's a solved game. Gegenpress with more pace than your opponents and you win.
>>
File: sad song.jpg (67 KB, 530x444)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>140405841
I wish there was a way to retrieve all custom dbs for older FM versions. 15, 14 and 12 were my fav editions by far for similar reasons, played the fuck out of them starting in the middle of nowhere, connecticut and wouldn't mind have another go from time to time.
but then I remember my old pc bricked, I've lost all the and the fun dbs I had collected over the years and it's just not the same
>>
They're losing more and more league rights, and the interface is getting uglier and more cluttered
>>
Instead of improving the game SI decided adding gay players are more important

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.