[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718401947128270.png (533 B, 1200x720)
533 B
533 B PNG
Why are they allowed to bring multiple teams to the Euros?
>>
>>141621625
It's kind of like how France gets to bring half a dozen teams to the World Cup.
>>
>>141621625
England only has 1 team, Scotland and Wales are countries just not sovereign ones.
By that retarded latinx spiczilian logic the EU brought a lot of teams to the euros too.
>>141621763
>Diogo Costa
>Raphael Guerreiro
Those are ethnic portuguese people whose parents emigrated to another country, that's a completely different situation from a full mercernary team from Africa.
And yes I'm aware we do have a lot of foreign non portuguese players but the situation isn't as absurd as the french one.
>>
>>141622763
Brazil called up two players for the Copa America just to take away their chance of playing for Portugal.
That's the situation.
>>
>>141621625
We invented the sport and before all you lot moved past cocoanuts we could only play against eachother. Ironically back then Scotland used to win most of the time. Even when England was playing against their gimps they couldn't bring it home.
>>
>>141622842
You should've called up all of them.
Players shouldn't be allowed to play for foreign nations.
>>
>>141622863
>we
you're irish, leave the union and unite already
>>
>>141622890
I agree
>>
>>141621625
>Why are they allowed to bring multiple teams to the Euros?
Diversity is their strength.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.