[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 85829184[1].jpg (69 KB, 630x446)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>the caityln clark/angel reese game got more viewers than the Stanley Cup Final
>>
OK now pay them
>>
File: dontdoit.png (717 KB, 1440x957)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>142075285
No it didn't.
>>
>>142075285
Hockey is boring. When your country wins all the time, it's like Alabama playing Georgia State in an off-week. You know what the result will be and nobody watches it.

Don't blame us. Tell Canada to get a fucking team and make it a rivalry.
>>
>>142075285
probably not a good pic since it outdrew every NBA regular season slop game but 3
>>
>>142075669
Is it possible that ottawa or montreal becomes good? You get gibs for being shit, maybe they will start taking advantage of that.
>>
>>142075669
Hockey is boring because you can't see the disk and have to guess where it is following players, a sport for ants
>>
The main thing that bothers me about hockey is the complete lack of control most of the time.
The players usually can't control the puck for any extended amount of time before they are hit or just lose it.
On top of that, a majority of goals are scored because of dumb luck, a person shoots somewhere in the vicinity of the goal and then it scores by bouncing off a teammate or opposing player.

Overall, hockey just seems to be a sloppy, cluster fuck of a game.

That's why I prefer basketball, far less turnovers and points are rarely (if ever) due to dumb luck.
>>
2.3 million

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.