[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why are they so shit at soccer compared to their Southern Cone brethren?
>>
>>142210494
Post the copypasta
>>
>>142210494
we're not that poor, also most chileans are weebs or trap artists
>>
Chile to Oceanía now. Go play with Vanuatu and Tahití
>>
>>142210494
it's their first worldization, now they care about wageslaving and paying off their mortages
>>
>>142210556
Uruguay is not poor either
Argentina was good even when we were not poor
You have no excuse: MESTIZAJE
>>
>>142210494
We are a bad parody of the US, itself a parody of a first-world country.
We have been champions in lots of sports that nobody cares about.
>>
the mapuche gene comes with severe alcoholism. most players develop hardcore alcoholism at some point in their careers when they feel comfortable enough with their fame and wage. some even when underaged.
there are exceptions like alexis who always took it seriously or vidal who was so good he could get away with, but most of the promising careers are traded for getting drunk, fucking hookers and being a sort of celebrity
>>
>>142211084
I heard Vidal and his friends where a huge pain in the butt because they're the source of the indiscipline in our team. But I don't recall where I read that.
>>
We rig their matches
>>
>>142211195
it's been said everywhere. there's been scandals of the usual guys vidal valdivia vargas medel etc bringing in hookers to the hotel and getting drunk as fuck the night before a game
for them, the nt is more of an excuse to party than an actual job. as based as it sounds it's obviously tragic for our nt's hopes of success
>>
unironically lack of self steem

se achunchan enteros en el area malos culiaos
>>
>>142210494
they won two finals in a row against argaytina, though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.