[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 250041741.png (870 KB, 1080x1080)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
Why does Italy keep letting Bryan Cristante start? He does nothing. In my opinion, even Chiesa has not done anything in a while. Barella has done more.
>>
Italy always relied on diving and penalties in order to win, now we have technology that can easily tell when they use their scum tactics so they have to actually play soccer now. Something they are incapable of doing because they spent all their time training how to dive.

They just exposed for being the trash they always were. I bet Canada could beat Italy.
>>
>>142214294
>He does nothing
unlike... other italians players?
>>
>>142214421
dude stop this copy and paste. this is a place to really discuss euros, not just speculate.
>>
>>142214446
there are better people to start with. what happened to that gatti dude? why was Locatelli snubbed?
>>
>>142214531
Locatelli has been pretty shit recently, not nearly as shit as Cristante, a bit better maybe, but still not worth a call up.
Gatti I have no idea why they didn't bring, or why they didn't pick up Verratti, when he was an instrumental part of the midfield that won the Euros last time.
The team should have played with 3 AMs instead of this travesty of trying to fit every Inter player just because they won the league this season, that team had Chalanoglu playing the 10 and going for a DM role depending on how the set up accommodated, Italy doesn't have a player like that to try 5 CMs.
Darmian was also a bench player and didn't need to start nearly every game like he did, Frattesi shouldn't have gone, Calafiori shouldn't have gone, so many players they just picked because they wanted to recreate Inzaghi's system and because some teams did better than others during the year (discarding the fact some of the players that made those teams weren't Italians).
Besides that by far the biggest insult was Spalleti not being able to choose a stable XI through the whole tourney, only keeping the bad/underperforming players on besides Donarumma and switching around everything else trying to find something that could work
>>
>>142214294
Spalletti is a fraud, simple as
>>
>>142218012
Thanks for this analysis. I think Italy is a crazy interesting case. I saw this as an old fag who was 18 when they won WC in 06. Just crazy the fall of this country. I get every generation is different, but wow.
>>
File: IMG_9003.jpg (20 KB, 203x270)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>142219464
I agree. I also think it’s quite funny the bald meme came true. Something about his face I don’t like. Marcello Lippi was a bad ass looking coach.
>>
>>142218012
Also why do you think Locatelli went from looking promising to being crap? He had all the makings of a star in that euro 2020 (2021) game against Switzerland. After, he was not effective at all and Mancini benched him.
>>
>>142219535
they have tons of young talent (just won the U17 Euros), but italians clubs are under the thumb of retards who hardly give the kids a chance.
>>
>>142219464
/thread
>>
>>142219654
Lippi had much better players
>>
>>142222519
Lippi had plays, Spalletti’s squad look like they have never trained together, god I hope he fucks off bros.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.