[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Please read everything before calling me a retard. My idea is genius.

We should make calling offsides a part of the game instead of relying on referees.

>Linesmen should not be part of the referee's team anymore, instead each team should have their own linesmen.
>Both linesmen should call out the opponent's offside. Play will not be stopped when they call it, instead an automatic VAR review of the play will begin when the ball goes out or the attack ends to prevent disallowing valid goals.
>VAR will only ever be used for offsides when the linesman raises their flag, not due to complaint from players or the main referee arbitrarily choosing to do so.

>Linesmen can make at most 2 mistakes per game, at the 3rd offense the team will be shown a red card and the team can choose to eject any of their players including the linesman.
>Every offside call will be automatically reviewed by VAR to millimeter precision just like today BUT due to the high risk of red cards and the limits of human eyesight, linesmen will be incentivized to call offsides (and thus automatic VAR review) ONLY when it really looks like one and not if they believe the attacker's dick is 0.005mm over the line
>Teams will only have themselves to blame if they allow an offside goal and not use the referee team as a scapegoat.

You're welcome

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.