[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

He just doesn't do it for me. Get nothing from this guy.

Is it supposed to be impressive that hes mid while still at 16? I don't see anything special when he plays, loses the ball all the time
>inb4 he made le assist
Spain had like 70 shots on target thats not a big achievement
>>
>>142266595
>I don't see anything special when he plays
get your eyes checked
>>
>>142266595
Stop being edgy, he's unironically very good. I see a player who has intelligent decision making and obviously extremely good technique. I didn't really buy into the Lamal hype until I've started watching Spain this tournament. It's honestly ridiculous he is this good at 16 i.e. better than most professionals in the top flight of European leagues at this age
>>
>>142266650
>>142266623
Its not that impressive. He'll have a few Felix tier seasons and then his overused body from an early age will collapse at 22
>>
Imagine being Barcelona and refusing 250 mil for this choker.
>>
I will NEVER like any young Barcelona player. I felt the same way about Pissi when he was young.
Fuck Barcelona! Not a Real fan, btw.
>>
>>142266758
>Its not that impressive
it is
>>
>>142266784
based
>>
>>142266595
I guess the fact that he is simply able to keep up at this high professional level while being only 16 is quite impressive on itself.
>>
>>142266595
The Spanish Dele Alli
>>
He's contributed more to his team than the premier league player of the year. He's great, if he can improve his finishing like Vini did he will.be terrifying. But continue to watch scared 25 year olds back pass, have fun with that
>>
>>142266595
I think his game was pretty good but he gotta step up his finishing to become great.
>>
>>142266595
He's literally a school kid and is running everything on the pitch making grown men look like kids two grades below his.
The only thing I don't like about Yamal is that he's clearly doped to the fucking max, I hope it doesn't affect his health negatively long term.
>>
>>142266650
Even more impressive when as >>142268114 stated, this tournament is full of teams playing scared defensive tentative football. Then you have this actual child show up and play with no fear like he's at the park with his friends.
>>
>>142266595
he's good and he can be better, the real question is if he'll live up to his potential.
>>
>>142266595
i won't rate him until he can actually score, all those missed free chances could cost us the game against a big team
>>
>>142266650
Stop being a faggot. You just parrot the pundits who are paid to push this little monkey. You don’t know game you are a bum.
>>
>>142268715
>you just parrot the pundits
>caring about pundit opinions
You have to be a Down's syndrome cunt to not see the talent. Use the eye test and stop reacting to what pundits say, dumb goy cattle.
>>
>>142268412
>the real question is if he'll live up to his potential.
This
many "promising talents " that ended up flopping.
>>
>>142266595
Nico Williams is the better ngubu
>>
>>142268869
That's kind of the point. Nico is 5 years older than him and they are both starting for the national team
>>
>>142268715
Kys you fucking retard. Everyone who knows and understands this sport recognises his immense talent and potential.
>>
When they get that good that young they almost always end up fucking something up and becoming irrelevant
>>
>>142266595
2 assists. That's twice Penaldo's .

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.