[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nrl no coomer.png (913 KB, 750x844)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>couldn’t see an /nrl/ thread, just one with an /nrlw/ op so here we are
>>
>>142267642 for /nrl/ discussion
>>142265491 for /nrlw/ discussion
>>
>>142267907
I never called anyone anything
>>
up the cowboys
>>
broncos' season is finished

the bunnies are going to overtake them on the ladder soon enough
>>
thread autism will kill this general
>>
shitposting already killed it months ago
>>
based that the coomer thread got owned
>>
>storm panthers GF
I hope the doggies stir the finals up a bit
>>
>most gay player
>most autistic player
>>
BroncGODS will not lose any games for the rest of the year
>>
whats the punting for this week?
>>
File: the_priemest_ick.png (417 KB, 599x679)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
>>
File: moidlets_btfo.png (327 KB, 852x565)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>>
Is Jen Hawkins the hottest NRL cheerleader ever?
>>
Both Mark Nawaqanitawase and Carter Gordon have been granted an early release from their Rugby Australia contracts, with the pair free to join their respective NRL clubs this season.

That is according to the BAKA, who are reporting rugby union’s governing board executed deeds of release for the pair on Monday
>>
nawaqanitawase scores a try be like na wacka it was easy
>>
>>142278951
- Copyright Me 2024
>>
Easts have always loved those outside backs from union
>>
i see what you did there
>>
>>142279060
>>
>Mark Nawaqanitawase (Fijian: [nawaŋanitaˈwaze] na-wong-ah-nee-taw-WAW-zay; born 11 September 2000) is an Australian professional rugby union player who plays as a wing for Super Rugby club the Waratahs and the Australia national team
>Nawaqanitawase is of mixed Fijian and Italian heritage, and was born and raised in Burwood, New South Wales. Nawaqanitawase played rugby league for Concord-Burwood Wolves and Leichhardt Wanderers in his youth, until he swapped over to rugby union aged 14
Tigers junior eligible for; city, nsw, fiji, italy, and australia
>>
>Carter Carl Gordon (born 29 January 2001) is an Australian professional rugby union player who plays as a fly-half for Super Rugby club the Rebels
>He was signed for the Queensland Reds squad in 2020 but relocated to Melbourne in 2021 to join the Rebels.
>Since his move to the Rebels, Gordon has remained with the team and has since become the starting fly-half for the team, and re-signed for the team, in 2022, until the end of 2024
>Gordon was selected in the Australian squad for the 2023 Rugby World Cup
>On June 12, 2024, it was announced that Gordon had signed for NRL team, the Gold Coast Titans from the 2025 season onwards
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-carter-gordon-signs-with-gold-coast-titans-wallabies-flyhalf-melbourne-rebels-code-switch-rugby-league-news/news-story/cb3b5a30f8d6501e28e96e36a30c7d43
>>
>>142279114
careful mate you'll make someone threadsplit
>>
fly-halfs can usually in league slot in at 5/8th or halfback (as first receiver).
Something a lot of people maybe don't realise but the union scrum half plays like a league dummy-half in attack and league halfback in defence, whereas the union fly-half attacks like a halfback and defends like a 5/8th
>>
What do you guys thing of the Dr Disrespect situation?
>>
I know nothing about it
>>
>>
I was thinking if Crichton had signed back to Souths we'd have too many secondrows, be him KK and Arrow, and Cam can play there easily too. Souths need a prop
>>
Seems like Keon has excelled in the Middle the last month or so and will probably move to prop permanently
>>
Kenty sacked from fox sports, sad day
>>
What will his podcast be called?
>>
>>142281311
3 beers and a Chinese meal
>>
A succulent Chinese meal
>>
Three Beers & a Succulent Chinese Meal with Paul Kent
>>
He should book Finchy and Jarryd Hayne on for the first show
>>
File: tat.jpg (135 KB, 720x526)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>The man revealed by The Daily Mail as 23-year-old Joshua Taylor-Myles, who plays hooker for the Aquinas Colts, ignited a furore over his offensive tattoos and was told to cover them up or be banned from playing in a NSW Rugby League-sanctioned competition.
>The tattoos, which were high up on the front of his thigh read “eat s**t f****t” while ”snort lines and f***” was written on the other leg.
>But Taylor-Myles took to Instagram to show he’d covered up the tattoos during a trip to Bali recently.
>In a series of photos, Taylor-Myles posted a picture of the outline before sharing the finished product, which appears to be a roaring bear and a Viking.
>He posted another outside the Finns beach club with the message: “Gone but not forgotten”.
big brain sport as always
>>
Why is there no thread for the Super League? No Yorkshiremen or Lancastrians on /sp/?
>>
You're not familiar with Warren Ryan, Roy Masters, and George Peponis.
It's the people's game
>>
>>142284544
They post here sometimes. I think they mostly have to go to the games or the pub to watch them because it's all on pay tv and some of their games aren't even televised

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.