[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3468.png (182 KB, 450x433)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
You will never be a real Mexican. You have no childhood memories growing up in Mexico, no competent spanish language skills, no genuine cultural knowledge. You are a brown American man twisted by self-hatred and delusions of ethnic grandeur into a crude mockery of nature's natural perfection.

All the validation you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back Mexicans mock you. Your Abuelita is disgusted and ashamed of you, your "amigos" laugh at your incomprehensible """spanish""" behind closed doors.
Mexicans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Mexicans to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Chicanos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a mexican. Your accent and tourist like behavior is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk Mexicana home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your hard shell tacos and "tex-mex" food.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning, say "buenos dias" to the mirror and spend 10 minutes with duolingo, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
This is your fate. This is what your parents choose when they jumped the border. There's no turning back.
>>
So... We shouldn't go back to Mexico, then?
>>
>watch match at my dad’s house
>he’s growing defeated as the match goes on
>penalty given
>watch replay
>tell him NO ERA
>ref says NO ERA
>he gets assmad and yells at me
>mom yells at him for yelling at him over the game
>he leaves to the garage to sulk
I love international tournaments, though he’s going to give me a lot of shit tomorrow if the US doesn’t win
>>
>>142274375
If you root for Kexico you must go back
>>
>>142274276
Mexicans and Mexican-Americans being different gangs in prison says it all. They should just embrace being American and wear cowboy hats and say darlin' or sugar to all the girls they meet.
>>
>chicanos will never be Mexican
>chicanos will never be American
>chicanos will never be loved, even by other chicanos
They’re the most cursed race. Even Indians have it better.
>>
>>142275029
Naw we good
>>
>>142274276
>>142274984
>>142275029
So Chicanos are basically the gypsies of the new world?
>>
File: IMG_3671.jpg (123 KB, 734x1024)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>142275029
>>
>>142275029
I actually like Indians I meet
>>
Impossibly based

Fuck Mexico

Failed state
>>
>>142275062
Pretty much

Is good at fighting and killing

Commits crimes against black Americans and Mexicans

Sell drugs
>>
>>142274276
>You have no childhood memories growing up in Mexico
False
>no competent spanish language skills
False (neither do 99% of mexicants)
>no genuine cultural knowledge
Meme/who gives a shit
>>
>>142274276
Legit question, how can you possibly have pride in a narco state (most CHIs acknowledge this), and that you refuse to live in?
>>
>>142275226
I have pride coming from California only but hate California liberals
>>
>>142274375

You were stuck with us and didn't even know it.
>>
>>142275226
There is a difference between blind thirdie pride and acceptance of who you are. Everyone with an IQ above 90 can tell the difference.
>>
>>142274276
What do Mexicans in Mexico call Chicanos? American
>>
>>142275076
good morning sirs
>>
>>142275354
No, they either say pocho or gabacho. Chicano self-designation of 3rd generations from the 70s whose parents came here in the 20s-40s that became vernacular on 4chan for some reason.
>>
>>142275427
>garbage or poo poo
We say that about them in America too
>>
File: 1653795444887.jpg (151 KB, 921x606)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>142274276
>arguing whether it's better to be Mexican-American or just Mexican

Kind of a pointless argument when either outcome would be undesirable to anyone who's not a brown manlet. That's like arguing whether it's better to be naturally retarded or lobotomized.
>>
>mexican mom
>completely embrace the american mentality
>luv me guns
>luv me trucks
>luv me rights
>luv me piss water beer
>luv me huntin
>luv me fishin
>visit moms family in mexico
>act like a stereotypical american
>out spanish the CHIc*no shits who pride themselves on “la raza”
>everyone likes me better for being a loveable dickhead rather than a poser CHIc*nos
mentality weak CHIc*nos will NEVER know hapiness and i will further torment them tomorrow at work non stop all day over “their” national teams results.
t. construction worker

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.