[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Soufg8.jpg (35 KB, 768x432)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>in the 74th minute, during a scheduled water break, sideline microphones picked up on England manager Gareth Southgate pleading with his team captain, "Harry please. Just please, alright? It's game 99 remember. It's my 99th game. I got to get to 100 so please. Okay? I just need you to try, just anything... I am not f*****g about Harry, I need this. You are the gameplan remember?", no response was recorded from the forward, who did go on to bag England's winner in the opening minutes of extra time.
>At the 79th minute, Southgate's hopes were ignited as it briefly seemed his captain had heeded his words, before scuffing his shot over the bar whilst racing in for a rebound. The England manager was immediately caught on camera cussing, "That's it, I'm f****d!" when Kane's bouncing effort failed to find the back of the net.
>In the end, England have survived another tribulation despite their rather torrid beginning to the tournament. Although both Bellingham and Kane's last-gasp efforts have helped keep the Three Lions' dream of silverware alive, there is an uneasy feeling heading into the Quarter Final Round with the early tournament favourites only having registered four goals so far; and managed only 3 shots on target against Slovakia tonight. It is unclear if Southgate intends to keep his post beyond Euro 2024 as he has been heavily linked with the dugout position at several Championship sides.

>several Championship sides.

LMAAOOOOOOOOO this guy is walking to the gallows. No way he's not sacked as soon as England exit.
>>
>>142275019
This never happened.
>>
>>142275049
??
There is literally a webm of him screaming I'M FUCKED on the sidelines lol
>>
>>142275114
Send
>>
>>142275019
going to need a source for this one lad
>>
Sauce. Now.
>>142275114
Post it faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.