[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GettyImages-2131558483.png (1.37 MB, 2560x1920)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
she appeared on my timeline for some reason and I've seen the threads here. why is she hated again?
>>
>>142275965
Basically because she got a fuckton of endorsement money and she’s white.
>>
>>142275965
Imagine being 3 months into your rookie season and dominating the league. She's the Michael Jordan of the wnba
>>
>>142275965
Saw someone claim that women's apehoop gets more views than regular apehoop

do people seriously believe that?
>>
>>142276050
I don't even get why americans like bastketball so much to be honest.
>>
>>142276050
Apehoop is a garbage sport ("just be tall bro") but you gotta admit women's apehoop is better.
>>
>>142276277
Holy newnigger, buy an ad, nobody is going to tune into this boring garbage.
>>
>>142276277
why would I want to watch ugly women play sports? The only reason to watch women's sports is to watch attractive women
>>
>>142275965
because the WNBA is a league full of activists who demand every superstar it has be at least one of the following (preferably all three);
>Non-white
>lgbt
>social activist
Caitlin is none of these at all, she legit just wants to hoop which is making most of the players as well as the higherups in the WNBA furious
>>
>>142276277
>you gotta admit women's apehoop is better
Why?
>BECAUSE YOU GOTTA OK?!?!? REEE
>>
>>142275965
white, straight, religious
>>
>>142276392
If you want to watch ugly men I have something to tell you anon
>>
>>142275965
why do people watch wnba
>>
>>142276721
They don't it's going to lose $50 million dollars this season. The NBA and the networks are desperately trying to hype it up because this new girl is a generational talent (in a league that would get shit on by male high school freshmen) and I guess cause she isn't black it's noteworthy. But nobody actually cares, despite astrturfers' best efforts.
>>
>>142276767
The amount of money the corporations make is not open to the public. Everything you have ever heard is speculation. The fact you're saying this before the season is even close to over is telling.
>>
Are there as many dikes in women apehoop as in soccer?
>>
>>142277630
in my experience, not really. volleyball chicks are giga whores. basketball chicks the most normal. football chicks lesbian/tomboys (not always but it's common).
>>
>>142276166
Americans worship negroes and basketball is THE negro sport
>>
>>142277516
Great post shill, you've convinced me. I will now keep ignoring your boring sideshow.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.