[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Harry_Kane_2023.jpg (182 KB, 800x1287)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
what the FUCK did Blundesliga do to him?
>>
>kane wasn't a choker prior to hundes
requesting a trophy count check
>>
Nothing in particular, Fodingz and Sucka can't fucking cross a ball into the box
>>
>>142279175
One more Audi cup please
>>
We wish that the Blundershitega
Would piss off
>>
>>142279201
forget trophies, he's looked so lethargic it can only be down to the fact Bayern face zero pressure in any match domestically.

the fact this version of Kane got 36 goals is mindblowing. playing in the EPL is what kept him sharp
>>
Bundeliga is literal bush league tier
>>
>>142279224
>it can only be down to the fact Bayern face zero pressure in any match domestically.
>third place
>zero pressure
>>
>>142279239
this, eyes off (for your own good), it has been demonstrated that watching blunderliga subtracts IQ points!
>>
>>142279224
Bundesliga players have the most goals at the current Euro
>>
>>142279175
He's a shit player and always has been, bundes didnt change him
>>
>>142279222
Thank god your Premierleague stars are performing though.
>>
>>142279175
He has fat ass and can't run properly
>>
>>142279222
>2 goals
>a Dortmund product
>a Bayern player
I don't know, seems like the bundes people are running the show.
>>
>>142279175
>>142279224
Kane and Bellingham looked equally tired this Euro, like they played at 30%. They really needed a break after that season.
>>
File: 1600862007478.jpg (44 KB, 657x657)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
What's he supposed to do in this team? Kane was never a brilliant playmaker, he's just a reliable man to have it in the box if you want to score goals. The problem right now is he has no service from either side, and England are playing so fucking deep that he's never where he needs to be when he gets the ball.

Obviously he has fucked up a couple of chances, but I'd put my money on that being because those chances are so sparse, so when the opportunity does arise he's not ready for it. If we created more chances, one or two missed headers wouldn't be the end of the world. When you analyse each individual's performance, it's hard not to feel bad for them, they are all trying to shove square pegs into round holes.
>>
>>142279389
the insight of morocco
>>
>>142279717
wtf i don't think i've ever seen a chinese flag here. aren't all bigger western websites banned there?
>>
>>142279175
He's injured, and in typical kane fashion he's playing through it
>>
>>142279860
Southgate has got to be the worst coach of any big team ever. What a disgrace. How did the british press not get him fired yet?
>>
>>142279933
the fact is he has a better record than any English manager since Alf Ramsey
>>
>>142279175
>what the FUCK did Blundesliga do to him?
expose him

tap in and penalty merchant with the odd haul against shitters
>>
>>142279954
How is that relevant? This is the best England team ever by a huge margin, no other english coach ever had players like that. They should be dominating the competition like Spain did in the Xavi/Iniesta era but instead he let's them play like cowards. It's genuinely embarrassing
>>
File: gate.jpg (23 KB, 624x351)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>142279954
This last game exemplifies exactly why you can't trust those stats. From a tactical standpoint, this game was a complete disaster, and we only won because of two lucky last minute goals. You could argue Southgate caused the goal by subbing off Foden, but then you'd have to admit he's been playing a flawed system this whole time and changed nothing until it was arguably too late. He has gotten supremely lucky during his tenure.
>>
>>142280142
This. I don't understand how 89 minutes of wrong team and side passing is justified by lucky+players literally saving the game.
>>
>>142280026
>no other english coach ever had players
Greenwood and Robson and Venables and Sven did.
England have a great striker, some good AMs, but midfield and defence is no better than any other European team.
You'd take Kane over Havertz, but who else would you swap?
>>
>>142279175
He isn't that good, banging them in against Burnley and other yo yo team part timers whilst winning nothing is testament to that. Than add in a load of overrated shitters and a manager who hasn't got a fucking clue and you have england. Lol at them lording it over the mighty Slovakia after being humiliated for 95 mins, it doesn't point to a strong mentality, they can't be gracious in winning let alone defeat, because they've never won anything. they're chokers.
>>
>>142280199
we're one of the worst teams in the tournament under Southgate. we're not saying we should be favourites or even a top 5 side.
>>
>>142279175
they merely just polished the pearl
>>
>>142280199
the standard of our team is higher than the standard of most other teams. Back when we had our "golden generation", so did other nations. So the standard of our team, while high, wasn't massively better than other teams' standard.

That is not the case now. No other nation has a midfield with players as good as Rice, Foden, Bellingham, Palmer, AND a striker as good as Kane, AND a player with the recovery pace of Walker in a back line, etc
>>
>>142280231
Yes Southgate is shit. I'm taking issue with the 'greatest squad ever' line.
We are nowhere near that great Spain team. They had Fabregas and Alonso on the bench. Arteta couldn't even get a cap.
England should be decent contenders, amd playing much better than they should, but let's not get carried away with how good the squad is.
If we can get the performance somewhere close to where it was in Qatar against France and Senegal, with much the same players and manager, I'd be happier.
>>
>>142279175
DEANO
>>
>>142280289
I'd say France, Spain and Germany have comparable quality to us. Arguably Portugal if they drop Ronaldo and start playing with 11 men.
England should be playing much better, but they don't have a higher ceiling than those teams. Especially in defence and CM/DCM
>>
What would this lad have done during middle ages battles? Infantry? Long bow? Knight?
>>
>>142280381
I'm not saying that it's the greatest squad ever or that it's as good as prime Spain but it is definitely England's best squad ever. Right now no other team has better players. Germany, Spain and France would not be able to compete if you had a good coach
>>
>>142280423
>I'd say France, Spain and Germany have comparable quality to us. Arguably Portugal

and yet Fraudgate won't need to play any of them until the final (if we get there) after they've exhausted themselves playing each other

complete fluke (again) in the draw by which he should progress to the semis/final given the teams we face... and that's when the reddit supporters start crowning him the best ever manager because of his ability to slurp past teams far lower down the rankings than england
>>
>>142280026
2006 team was better on paper and performed even worse
>>
File: minutes england attack.jpg (146 KB, 985x663)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>142279224
He's played a lot of minutes and England lack creativity. The Slovakia game was the first time they consistently crossed into the box where Kane might benefit but it was still too slow and predictable
>>
>>142280026
2004 england was much more talented than this one
>>
>>142280544
>definitely England's best squad ever
Zoomer. Just to restrict it to 21st century Euros, check out the 2000 or 2004 squads.
They've got some good players but to think they could just swat aside current Spain or France if they had a better manager is delusional.
Yes they could compete, but it would be close match - the English players aren't as>>142280474
superior to their counterparts as that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.