[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KristijanRenault.jpg (237 KB, 1200x1000)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>There are many ugly looking men in this world.
>They hate Cristiano Ronaldo because he is good looking.
>Today they will be cheering against Cristiano Ronaldo when Portugal plays Slovenia.
>Slovenia will play the usual bunker.
>The game will be boring and pure crinje.
>After some 80 minutes Christiano Ronaldo will get a penalty because a Slovenian will be too clumsy.
>He will not miss and Portugal will lead 1-0.
>Then in the 89th minute, Cristiano Ronaldo will hit again for the final 2-0.
>The ugly looking dudes will be saddened further and will commit Sudoku because they can't win.
>The world becomes better looking.
This is how Slovenia will make the world a better place. Picrelated, you may not like it but this is peak performance.
>>
And fuck your tax evading Messi too!
>>
Runalde doesnt understand that it's not 2015 anymore and refs won't bail him with penalties for blatant dives
You guys got a chance but you need to transition faster to attack like Slovakia does
Whoever they had in the center did a great job making a pivot, I guess that's a job for Sporar since SEXO is quicker
>>
>>142281497
No Brasil, Slovenia and Slovakia don't into futebol, leave it in peace.
>>
>and then Pissnaldo ghosts against France
All setup for failure
>>
>>142281410
You cant write slovenia without writing love
>>
File: 1569119941314.jpg (31 KB, 912x516)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>142281410
thanks for telling us youre in love with a mans looks
>>
File: 1719337244030162.jpg (64 KB, 554x439)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>142281410
>Today they will be cheering against Cristiano Ronaldo when Portugal plays Slovenia.

This is both a blessing and a curse, people tune in to watch my country just to watch him win or fail miserably.
>>
>>142281875
that is the definition of Slovakia
>>
>>142282085
I wish we had a famous sportsfigure like that.
>>
>>142281410
ever since i saw the knockout brackets i've had some feeling that slovenia would pull off something nasty against portugal. although that's mainly because of portugal's loss against georgia, i have no clue if it's because portugal actually wasn't trying or georgia just played better that day but it's looking like an exciting game
>>
File: ronaldo na lancha.png (494 KB, 810x539)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
I miss Fatnaldo so much
>>
>>142282888
you probably had a feeling that England will win every single FIFA or UEFA tournament since you were a kid yet here we are

banter aside, Portugal is really good, but sometimes they don't care about winning, like against Georgia (also, a friendly Slovenia:Portugal was 2:0). Portugal will win this.

Not that it matters because Germany-Spain winner is up next so that's as far as Portugal will make it too.
>>
>>142282888
Checked.
Portugal played with the B team, some of the players completely shat the bed.
But overall Georgia deserved the win.
>>
>>142281410
TSUMAN is based. I hope he wins it desu.
>>
>>142282936
>185 kg weight
>goes to random WC match
>dribbles through entire team of top tier athletes
>scores a legendary goal
>mentions a knee injury after the game
Basileiros are just build different.
>>
>>142282773
i think most people who are into football here recognize oblak as a really good goalkeeper, obviously not as famous as ronaldo but it's still something
>>142282954
yeah portugal objectively has a better team so rationally it's smart to say they will win, but the game against georgia brought me some doubt even if they were just slacking off
>>142282955
yeah i'm leaning more towards that they played better BUT portugal weren't trying, you could argue that ronaldo could have gotten a penalty and scored which is fair enough but i'm pretty sure georgia was not given a goal for it being offside. i agree it was offside and they shouldn't be given a goal obviously but the fact that it passed the goal line reflects badly on the defense they had in that game
>>
>>142282977
He was literally fat as fuck and still destroyed in the brazilian league, we don't have CFs like that around here these days. None that even come close.
>>
File: 1689820861337080.jpg (802 KB, 1350x1687)
802 KB
802 KB JPG
>>142282936
>>
>>142283037
When I was a kid I cheered for Brazil like it was my country. I fucking loved your NT and loved that guy.
>>
>>142282936
I miss that season when he was a free agent on football manager. Fat as fuck but with good stats.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.