[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

vaxx status???
>>
Chinese people didnt get mrna vaccines
>>
>>142282316
This, if anything they got the most covid
>>
File: file.png (513 KB, 959x599)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
In the end, he was wrongly accused
>>
File: FvV7oSzXoAAbUUh.jpg (67 KB, 686x767)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I'm not convinced on the "le vaccine" theory.

The world population is the highest its ever been and the Internet males it easier than ever to be made aware of deaths around the world.

In 1960 you would never have seen a news story about a man in China dying.
>>
>>142282590
>The world population is the highest its ever been
Heh, he thinks he can trust the numbers. Tinfoil boy, you are stuck in the past, let lead helmet man take care of this!
>>
>>142282637
Oh shit, I forgot to account for all the hidden lizard people.
>>
The worst thing about any potential covid/vax deaths is that they mostly affect young athletes.

It's because the physical strain they put on themselves every day makes it hard for their heart to recover.

I know a few people that have had Myocarditis (2 in the 90s) and the only thing you have to do is stay in bed for a week and take some beta blockers.
>>
>>142282128
Rest in Peace
>>
>>142282428
>Covid
>Real
>>
>>142282590
He got the vaxx

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.