[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Say it ain't so
>>
I will not go!
Turn the lights out!
Carry me home!
>>
direct free kicks are hard to score. He still scored more free kicks than any other player in the world.
>>
>>142298207
I was wondering about that just now. He's a bit shit at them and he always carries on a lot about not getting it even close
>>
>>142298207
Poor man's juninho pernambucano
>>
Why does it have 22 dislikes?
>>
>>142298207
That's not true
>it's 58 now
>>
>>142298301
He scored all of them before the color television existed. He has been complete shit at freekicks for a decade. The only worthwhile one I can remember that isn't ancient is 2018 vs Spain and even that was 6 years ago. The sheer delusion and arrogance to always take freekicks and usually try them directly is ridiculous and his teammates are also cucks for encouraging that delusion by always letting him go for it.

>>142298855
Guess what Ronaldo told everyone on the field to do during HT
>>
And that 1 was and iconic beauty. I love him so much
>>
>>142298877
OP exposed for disinformation and misinformation
>>
>>142298258
(when I typed out the OP I was actually thinking of that Weezer song)
Say it ain't Tsuuuuuuu
Your life as a kick taker
>>
>>142298207
is it the one vs de gay?
>>
>>142298301
even messi has scored more
>>
i feel like direct freekicks were solved
they rarely ever go in anymore, i don't even remember the last time i saw one scored

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.