[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KWAB.jpg (313 KB, 1800x1013)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
KEK WHAT A KWAB
>>
>>142308859
He unironically did really well in the game itself, but Portugal has great shooters
>>
>hold the team down for 120 minutes
>teammates can't take a single good pk
what was slovenia's plan?
>>
Let down by his loser teammates, he must cure the fact he wasn't born any other nationality
>>
I thought he would be the one to save all penalties. I see Oblak is still shit at penalties.
>>
couldn’t save any pens in the CL final either. just stood there like a lemon.
>>
>>142309295
sometimes they shoot at the center, that could explain the one where he stood there
>>
The commentators were going on and on how great this guy was only to choke in the final minutes.
>>
>>142309274
He's great in matches but really shit in shootouts
>>
>>142309427
He is really one of the best keepers. Penalties are way, way more difficult. The fact he stopped Ronaldos was very good. Meanwhile most Slovenian players all gave away where their shot was aiming.
>>
>>142308999
No he didn’t.
>>
>>142308859
Gutted for him and Slovenia
>>
>>142309427
Yeah, he's definitely the one who choked. Not the three losers who couldn't score even once.
>>
>>142309295
that 2015 cl final shootout was so frustrating to watch. Dude just stood there like a tree unable to move
>>
>>142309715
>He is really one of the best keepers.
>Penalties are way, way more difficult.
Then he’s really not a great keeper then. Seems like that would be a pretty critical component of being a “great” keeper yeah?
>>
>>142308859
He did well, almost saved Donaldo's second pen too
>>
>>142308859
jajaja indios were starting to celebrate in their slums when oblak stopped the penalty and their joy lasted 20 minutes kwab
>>
>>142309751
Yes he did, you fatass
>>
Has to be the most frustrating outcome yet. Sit through all of that, just for Portugal to absolutely batter them on pens, not even an ounce of tension. Fair play to Costa, but my god what an absolute anti-climax.
>>
>>142309839
shut up clueless yank. Oblak would be starter on any national team
>>
>>142308859
It's honestly kind of sad how people's perspective can switch in an instant. He stopped an incredible rigged penalty only for his teammates to miss theirs afterward, and of course he will take the blame despite being very good all game.
On a side note, there's still no explanation why their manager got a red card.
Whenever matches go on for too long all the big names teams get suspicious assists, it's so blatant at this point.
>>
>>142308859
No, you retard
He was insanely good
Better a goalkeeper that is excellent at defending in the game and bad at penalties than the other way around
The bitches are every attacker in the team
>>
they say theres no good pk saves just badly shot taken ones. his teamates dropped the ball no cap horrendous display of pk taking
>>
>>142310061
Better be good at everything
Diogo was good in the game AND penalties
>>
>>142309096
just to participate apparently
we did great
>>
>>142310364
Diogo wasn't tested as hard in the game, though.
He had that one Pepe fumble and a couple of other chances to prove himself, but the Slovenia attackers were so soi the whole game was a crucible for the defenders and the goalkeeper

I'm not saying Diogo is bad, I'm just saying the KWABOTGs are clearly Slovenia's shit forwards
>>
>>142308859
are you cracked? he was a fucking trooper

what a legend
>>
>>142309982
Yeah and he would choke
>>
File: 1704342152405777.png (227 KB, 310x413)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>142309295
?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.