[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: o5pcsincqfza.jpg (189 KB, 1852x1235)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>3-6-1
>inverted wingbacks

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>142311941
His main problem is that he's the latest in a series of Portugal managers who's not brave enough to accept that the team plays better without Ronaldo starting.

Have the guy as an impact sub, sure, but he just disrupts play way too much as a starter. Everything has to go through him, meaning the other forwards play unnatural games. t would be much more fluid and effective with Jota as the starting striker.
>>
>they fell for the scatalan baldo fraudo
No one to blame but yourself
>>
*subs out Leão*
Bald fraud
>>
>>142312296
>our striker is too isolated in the box and can't reach the headers what should we do?
>replace him with a player of the same profile but shorter of course

They should start together, or one of them with Ramos, but always in a 2. Not even Haaland would be good as our CF
>>
>>142312296
>to accept that the team plays better without Ronaldo starting.
Dude that was true in 2016 already
but mentally Ronaldo gives them more than that
>>
File: 1715335153800893.jpg (29 KB, 618x412)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>Small part of me thought he wouldn't have been hired to keep Ronaldo on every single match and actually work towards the team
>This didn't happen
>He will never get subbed
>The team will be actively gimped because he can't be subbed off
>Other strikers might not even play unless Ronaldo scores
Maybe I was an idiot but this is legitimately insane, I actually thought most of the Portuguese team played well but Ronaldo gave absolutely nothing up front
>>
>>142313066
He got subbed against Georgia and we were still shit, he didn't start against Morocco and we were still shit
>>
File: 1703577588081177.jpg (32 KB, 550x552)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>142313510
Ruined the team chemistry by having everyone cross to him during the Georgia match
Was locker room cancer after getting shown up by some rando bootyblasting Switzerland
>>
>>142313560
When that Rando plays we also only spam crosses to him btw
>>
Football federations select coaches only by their experience or if they luckily reached advanced stage in a tournament,they don't care about a coach quality and creativity
>>
>>142313792
We don't play crosses at tsuu. We play random crosses to the area hoping some One will catch them. It doesnt matter if Tsuu is in the front or not. The Nando Legacy is still deep in the team
>>
PECHO FRIOS
>>
>>142313987
Now that I think about it pre-retirement Hugo Almeida and Postiga shitting the bed so hard in 2014 was what started the Ronaldo CF meme

The long term effects in international football is insane
>>
the pepe and ronaldo meme needs to end, you cant have a 41 year old defender try to stop Mbappe.
>>
>>142314354
he only needs to stop him once
>>
>>142314354
It's Pepe, you may be too young but there is a high chance he stops Mbappe's entire career if Mbappe makes him mad enough
>>
>>142314511
Please... I'm sick of this tranny BUTer monke being the face of France
>>
>>142314511
the heart may be there but he has to run for 90 min+ at top speed against a kid
>>
>>142314354
Doesn't need to catch him if he breaks his legs
>>
>>142311941
>Joder, Vitinha is our best player on the pitch.
>Best sub him off.
>>
>>142314955
I like cãoseisão because of the RASSA he posseses but not for Leão also taking vitinha out and not playing Neto is s travestry.
I also think Cancelo has way too much freedom, which has always been a problem, half the match we don't know where the fuck he is and we dont even have Raphael Guerreiro to save his ass so it's all up to our 41 year old turtle bald man
>>
>>142315001
PEPE is a frog, mbrap is the turtle
>>
>>142315001
>rassa
>>
Roberto Martinez couldnt beat France with Belgium prime, can he do it with Portugal ?
>>
>>142312905
>They should start together, or one of them with Ramos, but always in a 2. Not even Haaland would be good as our CF
I don't understand why Portugal doesen't do this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.