[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719821271442107s.jpg (9 KB, 249x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
If flags weren't shown everyone would think I'm European because my soccer knowledge is massive
>>
that indian guy is a football savant and he gets mocked only because of his flag
>>
>>142312848
just like your weight
>>
If you’re so smart, how would you deal with Bielsaball and why is my idea of parking the bus against them for the first half and them ramping up the pressure in the second half wrong?
Bielsa plays a physical game so I think you need to play in a way they get tired faster than you
How would you make them play?
>>
>>142312897
kek
>>
>>142312848
>soccer
fail
>>
Americans have a way of writing that pretty much tells you that a fat person posted it.
>>
File: IMG_2935.jpg (40 KB, 474x640)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>Soccer
>pants
>fanny

Nobody would know if it weren’t for my flag
>>
>>142313099
I would play 4231 and play through the midfield and pass/hoof the ball into space with our forwards to let our forwards take advantage of their speed and tire out their backline and midfield.

What will actually happen is that our bald fraud manager will play out of the back and get murdered by the bielsa press all game.
>>
Euro flags talk a lot of shit, specially english ones. Best football opinions come fron sudaca flags.
>>
>>142313148
>soccer
eyes off
>>
>>142313099
Just give everyone guns
>>
This thread is like the UN, why so many flags?
>>
>>142313181
>hoofball vs a defensively solid and physically superior team
just gonna gas out minute 60. best strategy is to slurp it up until an hour has passed, pull a sub or two and go all out until you score a goal, then park the bus.
granted it's very risky but otherwise you'll just get outplayed, tactically and physically.
>>
>>142312895
he knows a lot but the conclusions he comes to are retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.