[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719880188498.jpg (276 KB, 1366x2048)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Absolutely disgusted with Diogo Costa. The ONLY reason he was even in a position to save the day was thanks to Ronaldo missing that penalty. So properly considered, RONALDO was responsible for Portugal beating Slovakia. The way Costa celebrated at the end of the shootout made my blood BOIL. Costa should be THANKING Ronaldo on bended knee for the opportunity to be the hero and to make a name for himself, not basking in the glory. Nobody would have even HEARD of Diogo Costa if it wasn't for Ronaldo. I haven't been this angry since Goncalo Ramos disgracefully scored a hat trick at last World Cup when he was given an undeserved opportunity to start ahead of Ronaldo. The utter disrespect shown to the greatest player of all time by his OWN TEAMMATES is absolutely bewildering.
>>
>>142314810
I would've expected this post from a soulless anglo
>>
Ronaldo should have been the MOTM, him missing that pen boosted the entire team up
>>
>>142314810
I completely agree mate. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.