[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AP_caitlin_clark.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Enough of the soccer post, get a real athlete in your country!!!
>>
File: Fv9sKp5XwAEUDc1.jpg (16 KB, 224x224)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>sis thinks she's him
>>
ew a dike
>>
>>142322044
kill yourself
>>
>>142322261
nope
>>
File: 1.jpg (111 KB, 819x1024)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>142322627
lucky mf
>>
Based OP.
>>
>>142322627
He doesn’t deserve her
>>
This is the only good thread on /sp/ at the moment. The rest are just soccer and wojaks.
>>
>>142322044
Based CaitGOAT Clark mogs Messi
>>
>>142322794
Me on the left
>>
>>142322924
Why not? Seems like a normal person in these 2 pics. CC is not that special in looks, slightly above average height for a female (implying), and being slim, having small tits are the only things going for her (implying). Her (implying) having a hobby that for some reason pays a lot is a bonus, so I guess access to her (implying) money is somwhat special. There are not enough nordic bf for every girl (unless pump and dump), and CC is not that special (brown eyes, jew nose), that would require some aryan superman to gain access to her (implying).
>>
>>142324474
Six foot is significantly taller than average for a female, not slightly.
>>
>>142324665
I guess in the USA, where you count in all the darkie midget spics, jeets and asians.
>>
If she had to guard Lebron James her puny clavicle would explode into tiny pieces kwab
>>
I am looking at timetable for coming matches, why is there so big difference in when games start? As in some start as early as 1pm, and some start as late as 10pm. Wouldn't players be really tired at late games. Isn't it kind of rigging against the team with the older players, while in mid-day they would be more active?
>>
>>142325821
Found some as early as 11am.
>>
>>142325821
If it's 10pm eastern its usually because the game is taking place on the wast coast. So it'd be 7 their time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.