[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 17196212640942769.jpg (124 KB, 768x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>Panama and Canada advance
>US and Mexico out
>>
Soccer is a sport that favors poverty
>>
File: 1672008003511933.png (46 KB, 1127x685)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>142322191
>Our A team beat Panama 5-1 last time they played them with 11 men. We also could've beat Bolivia by 6+ goals. It'll be hot as fuck, and we're the more athletic team, also KC is the loudest stadium in the country.
>Are you serious? I said athletic, not technical. We literally have the fastest player in the EPL on our team. Our entire midfield are athletic freak ngubus with iron lungs. Our striker is the 2nd fastest player in France. We're WAY more athletic than Uruguay. We are the most athletic team you'll have ever played. You have no idea. This will be a game of the two best pressing teams in July heat in Kansas City. You're delusional if you think this will be easy for Uruguay.
>How is he wrong?
>He didn't say better, he said more athletic. It's very true.
>We're literally faster and more athletic than Uruguay at every single field posistion. Usually this wouldn't matter, but in a game of intense heat, it'll matter.
>You said the same about England vs USA at the World Cup when we brought up or athleticism and pressing.
>We're a very unique team, and Uruguay really struggled vs Athletic players in the 2nd half. Why do you think Vegas has USA as the favorites?
>Smaller pitches favor the more athletic teams. It's why
>Our blacks are massively different than African blacks. Our blacks are literally the results of eugenics for hundreds of years of breeding for strength and speed. You will taste our large cocks tonight.
>Canada has been doing so well. It's why Panama did well when we went a man down. It's why Uruguay struggled vs Panama in the 2nd half.
>PulGod believer here. He will deliver and cunts will pay.
>>
>>142322326
or something
>>
>>142322326
I’m not reading any of that
>>
>>142322130

>USA and MEX always make it to the final whatever the price it is in CONCACAF

>USA and MEX get absolutely obliterated once outside of CONCACAF

I trust ya'll see how truly incompetent these two teams truly are and how corrupt is CONCACAF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.