[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Exactly as I said. Destroyed by Panama and uruguay. USA is horrible. Pulishit is one of the worst players I've seen in a while and he was invisible. I mean we all expected a us loss, but that was worse than I imagined. Ez win for Panama and uruguay
>>
He looks like Baker Mayfield in this picture. Sort of plays like him too.
>>
You know what this means, right? It's finally time to invade Uruguay.
>>
americans just control the narrative for all of sports outside of futbol
>>
>>142322659
Totally exposed. This trash needs to stop trying. I hope usa dismantle their team and never play again. I fucking hate usa
>>
>>142323851
Why do you live there then faggot
>>
>>142323908
Easy to make money and send it to my family in mexico. Also get free shit. The area I live in is mostly Latino. Can't fucking stand white americans
>>
>>142323851
>>142323929
YWNBAM
>>
>>142323929
indian detected or central american detected

escribeme en español cara de mecos
>>
>>142323929
Nah you ain't a beaner
>>
>>142324235
>>142324260
>>142324274
All of you are fucking predictable. The cope is amazing. Your team and pulishit are shit. You got absolutely destroyed by Panama and uruguay. Neither was even close to a win
>>
papi mexico....please we are already filled to the brim with your beaner cum....no more please....our holes are sore....
>>
>>142322577
He’s ok, if it wasn’t for fucking Whea USA would’ve won
>>
>>142324316
Nope. Pulishit isn't a good player. He's trash, weah is trash. About 80% of the team is immigrants. Pulishit is croat, weah is Liberian, reyna is English, dest is dutch, musah is English, Robinson is English etc...
>>
>>142324351
He’s the best USA have had yet doesn’t matter how bad they did if it wasn’t for Weahs utter incompetence and retardation they could’ve probably had 6 points by now
>>
>>142324351
Pulisic is your best player and the only one that was a real threat in playmaking
Also, kansas heat did nothing kek
>>
>>142324409
I think Pulisic, Balogun, Reyna, and Antonee Robinson (our LB) are good. I'm unsure about the rest
>>
>>142324400
Typical amerilard excuses. You wouldn't have beat Panama even if weah didn't get sent off

>>142324409
My best player? I don't fucking watch usa. I'm mexican
>>
>>142324437
Pfff, yeah, sure thing
>>
>>142324437
And Mexicants aren't coping with their loss yesterday? dumbass nigga lol
>>
>>142324457
You're fuckinf retarded. Why the fuck are you simping for usa? They fucking suck

>>142324466
We used our c team. We're rebuilding. We weren't going for it unlike you amerilards. Your A team got demolished by Panama
>>
>>142324486
>We used our c team. We're rebuilding. We weren't going for it unlike you amerilards. Your A team got demolished by Panama
There they go again! The coping has begun!
>>
>>142324486
>We used our c team. We're rebuildin
Kek. Jesus
>>
>>142324494
>>142324496
It's literally the truth you fucking retards. We don't take games against usa seriously. It's more of a training match. Put the youth on and maybe they win. You're not serious competition
>>
>>142324647
>It's literally the truth you fucking retards. We don't take games against usa seriously. It's more of a training match. Put the youth on and maybe they win. You're not serious competition
Yeah, you're retarded. Whatever helps you cope, but please post better baits.
>>
>>142324664
It's facts. We don't consider you serious competition. You lost to fucking Panama lmfao. Not only lost, but completely outplayed. Don't even get me started on uruguay. Uruguay made it look like they were against a high school team
>>
based chi telling the truth
>>
>>142324437
>playing with 10 men for 80 minutes didn’t make a difference
Cmon anon
>>
>>142324846
>against Panama
LOL. So many excuses. Your players are trash and will always be trash. Usa doesn't produce good futbol talent.
>>
>>142324800
Fuck off. We don't like you. Fucking amerilard
>>
>this thread
lmao
>>
>not fielding the tranny
>>
>>142322577
Can new worlders pls explain: what's the point in watching Copa America if you know who's going to win? It's the choice between like 2 candidates, three if you want to be generous kek
>>
>>142325562
Amerilards are fuckinf crazy. Idk why they think they're above us
>>
>>142325587
what's the point of watching bundesliga if you know Buyern is going to win? or La liga if it's Farcelona and Vardrid?
>>
>>142325678
>what's the point of watching bundesliga if you know Buyern is going to win?
That's why I don't watch Bundesliga, thanks for proving my point kek. This year was an exception btw, buyern actually didn't win
>>
>>142325587
That hasn't been the case as much lately. Uruguay and Chile have recent wins. Yeah Arg/Bra split the last two but, eh, losing in a tourney is always possible because of a knockout. There's no guarantee they will win again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.