[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5735.png (637 KB, 1300x1102)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
I made a THREAD on here the other day stating the Truth that England need to get their shit together, PARTICULARLY Southgate’s dire management, and swathes of you coping fans laughed at me. Well now I feel VINDICATED and you are Not laughing anymore. You told me that England could afford to draw against shitters and that we would step it up in the knockouts…. WELL LOOK WHAT NEARLY HAPPENED. We played 90 mins of shit awful crap football, nearly got knocked out if it wasn’t for moments BELlinham in the 90+5TH. You said that we would need not change our tactics, we’re gonna HAVE TO now.
>Firstly: Kane plays less deeps and is further up the pitch
>Secondly: Foden plays more in the centre, directly in tandem with Bellingham
>Thirdly: Trent plays good on the right wing back
>Fourthly: Gordon and Palmer to be subbed on much earlier if prior changes are ineffective
>Fifthly: Keep the ball in midfield stop playing slow careful football from the back.
THERE. SOLVED. Just needs some changes instead of this lazy POSITIVE COPING that half you twankers are talking about. Stop getting cocky and realise we are fucked right now. We nearly lost against a shitter, again, this time in the knockouts, contrary to what you were saying. I am validated and you should seriously consider the greentext.
>>
post what u whacked your willy too last bro. then post willy
>>
File: 1719748820579713.png (230 KB, 862x792)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>142326709
100% agree. 100% not going to happen.
>>
>>142326709
None of this is going to happen, of course. Southgate will use the exact same tactics against Switzerland, except Jude Bellingham will have to try and score at least three goals in stoppage time instead of just one (if he's not banned for the next match, of course. If he is, then you really are fucked).
>>
>>142326807
If he is suspended England will probably play better. He's been absolute shite anyway.
>>
Drop Sucker and Foden.

Play Palmer and Toney.
>>
>>142326916
Have any of your attacking players been good though? Bellingham was shite and clutch while the others were only shite so far.
>>
>>142327387
better than the french attackers desu
>>
>>142327424
Will that be enough to win the tournament?
>>
>>142327387
It's horribly unbalanced because Gareff is playing two no.10s and no left back and no left wing.
If Bellingham is out either Foden goes to 10 and Gordon comes in. Or Foden stays there and it's Rice Gallagher and Mainoo in midfield. Either way probably a more cohesive team

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.