[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1671397625264312.jpg (1.31 MB, 4096x2731)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>be France
>three goals in four matches
>two own-goals and a penalty
>playing like shitters

How come they don't get half the shit England get when they are arguably worse?
>>
because they're black and criticize them would be rayciss n shit
>>
>>142342156
>Half Algerian is the whitest creature
>Europe in 2030

Grim. No wonder the remaining Frenchmen are voting hard right but it's too little too late

Based on my recent trip to London and comparing that to when I visited in 2004 (right after Roman bought Chelsea and before Jose joined), it used to be 80:20 in London and now it's easier 30:70

And that's only because of the boomers who will die off by 2030.

England should just have let Napoleon invade if they wanted an island full of "Frenchmen"
>>
Making fun of France you risk it backfiring. If they win you look a fool. Not a worry with England - is a free hit. A
>>
>>142342156
I'd say that's because the bongs are much more vocal.
Anyway, there's always 1 or 2 threads at any moment specifically dedicated to shitting on France.
>>
File: 1710340238877005.jpg (94 KB, 502x640)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>142342156
simple, they arent england
>>
>>142342156
France wasnt under threat in any of the games
England was close to elimination against Slovakia
you english really are the dumbest people in Europe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.