[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: confederatejak.png (143 KB, 1127x874)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>Why are they using English when announcing the Anthems? What's the point would be better if they used the local language. I don't like the world being this cuck.
>>
what language would americans suggest they speak in so everyone understands? Swahili?
>>
>>142343272
t. Sirgay ivanovich from London oblast
>>
>>142343445
make everything a mcdonalds analogy
>>
They're thinking about us again, Americhads
>>
>>142343667
kek
>>
>>142343272
In America they don't use the UK flag when representing the language in dictionaries, games, ect., but for other European languages they do use the flag of origin.
>>
>>142343736
I've always preferred the use of the St George's Cross rather than the Union Flag as a representation of the English language
>>
>>142343272
American English is the lingua franca of global commerce due to America's economic supremacy and cultural exports.

Your children use American technology to consume American media and then talk about it on American created social media platform.

It is virtually impossible to rise to middle or upper classes without a command of American English.

You may not like it but that doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>142343272
How many of these do you plan on making?
>>
English is a really easily understandable language.
On a scale from 1 to 10 when it comes to how complex it is?
It's at best a two out of ten.
>>
>>142347671
>It's at best a two out of ten.
Of course, you yourself have just small monkey-brains to understand anything.
>>
no ever said this
>>
>>142347777
Anyone able to give me the chances of getting those "dubs"?
>>
>tfw 4chan is an American invention and it's boards dominated by Americans

Even during euros and WC Americans dominate this Board. An off-season NFL thread gets more posts than half of the WC game threads.
>>
File: jacmanflip.png (138 KB, 928x720)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>142347588
As many as I need to, Hans.
>>
>>142347788
Some other 14 year old beaner on summer break did though
>>
>>142348070
Can you make one for the state of California? Thanks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.