[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: College Football.png (447 KB, 800x718)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
Week 0 Schedule
Saturday, Aug. 24

Florida State vs. Georgia Tech (in Dublin, Ireland) | 12 p.m. | ESPN
McNeese at Tarleton State | 3:30 p.m. | ESPNU
Montana State at New Mexico | 4 p.m. | FS1
North Alabama vs. Southeast Missouri State (in Montgomery, Alabama) | 7 p.m. | ESPN
Florida A&M vs. Norfolk State (in Atlanta, Georgia) | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
SMU at Nevada | 8 p.m. | CBSSN
Delaware State at Hawaii | TBA | TBA
>>
really don't get the point of spamming hundreds of threads with 1 or 2 replies
>>
autosage-test
>>
fuck mods for putting this thread on autosage
>>
>>142494435
And
>>
File: 1Auburn.jpg (60 KB, 521x613)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
For me it is the Auburn Tigers, the best college football team.
>>
File: clempusing.gif (1.35 MB, 600x338)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
they fixed it.
>>
Or not.
>>
my aztecs are gonna bounce back in a big way this year
>>
>>142492954
Thanks for the effort Austriabro.
>>
>>142496228
why is there an austrian fan
>>
>>142496443
he based
>>
what's the archive time when matches end
>>
>>142500492
10-15 minutes, could be less if there's a proper happening
>>
Sirs, the village has sent me over to the United States to buy parlays to buy the village from Raju. Raju is taking our women, we can no longer see bob or vagene. Kindly sirs please tell me what parlays to redeem
>>
>>142500724
We should be ok this time hopefully if there's another anon ready, was gone today so couldn't save the last couple
>>
Getting ready
>>
Do foreigners really name their countries Turkey?
>>
>>142504886
that's why they are now insisting to use Türkiye instead.
nobody does.
>>
That was the big "Euro bump" people had trouble combating?
Lol
>>
smu is in the acc
>>
hmmm
>>
>>142504886
aye
>>
>>142493848
Luckily that won't happen again today atleast.
>Uruguay vs Brazil
Fuck
>>
>>142512081
Both these tournaments will be done the 14th so we don't have to deal with it too much longer
>>
>>142492954
Let /cfb/ rest already
>>
>>142513340
we'd restart in half a month regardless
>>
File: 1720321020094.jpg (23 KB, 480x360)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
@Ohayo, how does it feel to know that, in the end, Tresselball was the winning formula?
>>
File: Aupe.png (51 KB, 208x250)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>142494662
Based Tiger bot
>>
>>142504886
Only when they're Hungary.
>>
>>142504886
Niggas in the Czech Republic are also insisting we them "Czechia". Fuck that.
>>
>page 10
>>
File: hair pie era.jpg (88 KB, 650x850)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
How far would you go to ensure a win by your school?
>>
>>142513340
shant
>>
>>142523089
I would mail dozens of dead rats to the opposing teams quarterback for everyday for a week or two before the game. I know if that happened to me I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it, so that should be enough to throw him off and cause him to make bad decisions. Might do it to the kicker too. Maybe some other players as well.
>>
>>142523089
I'd give all the players on the other team monkey pox.
>>
up
>>
>>142507862
Literally doing it >for free too
>>
>>142492954
>ösi watching handegg
wtf
>>
File: Clempus.jpg (242 KB, 1275x1050)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
What does Clempus do if the SEC takes FSU but not them? The lack of divisions means no need for an even number of members. The Big Ten might take FSU but no way they ever take the Tigers. Even Washington and Oregon were marginal for the Big Ten so Clempus is nowhere near being a bubble team that could luck in.
Historically, Clempus isn't much of a brand. They've had a good decade but that appears to be waning. No one wants to acquire an asset that's declining in value.
>>
File: Autism Mouse Autism.jpg (151 KB, 656x1200)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Who are the new top autists of college football?
>>
You now remember Connor Stalions
>>
>>142535632
No such person exists. He is a fantasy creation of people who live in a state where the rivers catch on fire. Not exactly a mentally stable bunch of people.
>>
>>142520973
See
>>142518676
>>
Do you think the Pac-2 will find a place in a real conference? I think it's more likely they join the Big 12 than try to rebuild the Pac by recruiting Mountain West teams
>>
>>142539361
Everyone is waiting to see what happens with the attempts to jailbreak the ACC before making any further moves. This is annoying for WOSU since they really would like to get their future decided.
If FSU and friends aren't able to get out of the ACC, the Big XII probably takes the PAC02. If the ACC is broken apart, then the Big XII goes after bigger prizes in the ACC that can be used to build their eastern side. In that case, the PAC02 really has no choice but to become part of a G5 conference, even if it is their own.
>>
File: IMG_7198.jpg (567 KB, 1440x2160)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
8 more days bros I can't wait what teams are you going play?
>>
File: 1720370320047.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>142540565
Georgia Southern
>>
File: MIT.jpg (846 KB, 2592x1728)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>142540565
MIT
>>
>>142540565
West Virginia

and I'll bring back the BIG EAST (new and improved edition) and return cfb to peak kino
>>
>>142539658
The Big XII kinda has to strengthen their eastern side, because adding more teams out west will not just disgruntle the eastern teams, but piss off West Virginia especially

WVU was the only Big XII member east of the Mississippi from 2012 to 2023. If the Big XII passes up Pitt, VA Tech, Syracuse, or another actual rival of West Virginia's that would strengthen the conference in the event of the ACC collapsing (because let's be real, Cincinnati is not a rival), I hope we skyrocket and get an SEC invite or something soon.

The PAC-2 would probably try to get Stanford and Cal back, and probably have to take SMU with them and merge with the MW. Ditch the PAC-(Number) name and go back to the "Pacific Coast Conference"
>>
>>142543318
Many in the ACC turned their noses up at WV but if the ACC falls apart, doubt many of them will turn down a B12 invite.
If the PAC merged with the Mountain West, I'd go with the "Pacific Mountain Conference". The PAC logo already has both an ocean wave and a mountain in it and better describes the area the conference would cover, excluding SMU who is on a flat plain far from the Pacific.
>>
>>142526974
They literally will make more this season in the ACC than they would have in the AAC.
>>
>>142492954
warum schaut ein österreicher college football?
>>
>>142539658
Even if FSU and Clempus settle their way out, I still don’t see how the GOR is voided for the rest of the 16 teams. I don’t understand why b12 folks think they’re going to break apart the acc when the media revenue is marginally different between the two conferences and the cost to leave is sizable be it from lawsuit settlement or not.
>>
>>142544646
Warum nicht?

>>142544417
Yeah but their argument in 2012 is null and void because they invited Louisville (who was worse off academically than WVU), especially cause Maryland was leading that charge before they dipped for the B1G. Pitt, Syracuse, VA Tech, BC, Miami, hell even UVA or Duke or a school like that would take a Big XII invite in a heartbeat if it meant staying a Power School, because for a good chunk of these schools the B1G and SEC won't come calling

>If the PAC merged with the Mountain West, I'd go with the "Pacific Mountain Conference". The PAC logo already has both an ocean wave and a mountain in it and better describes the area the conference would cover, excluding SMU who is on a flat plain far from the Pacific.
Yeah but I guess the PCC has a better ring to it in my opinion. Unless they want to do the PAC-16.
>>
>>142544859
Pacific-Mountain also are the names of their time zones unless they let in a homeless SMU.
>>142544741
The GOR being somehow invalidated probably is the only way either of those schools can realistically afford to exit. The only other scenario that seems even slightly possible would be if a judge orders the ACC-ESPN contract to be made public. In that situation, ESPN might be willing to waive their right to those school's games in exchange for keeping the agreement secret.
>>
>>142545957
Somehow is definitely the key word. A settlement between Acc and the two schools certainly shouldn’t void the GOR outright. I really don’t think a judge nor the appellate judges are just going to nullify the grant of right contracts out right if they rule in fsu and Clempus’s favor. So if any the exceptions are going to be very narrow and won’t apply to most schools. Otherwise contract law on GOR is going to be busted wide open and that’s going to be an industry wide nightmare.
I’m not too sure ESPN can just waive a grant of rights since the GOR contract’s consideration as far as I know is between the now 18 schools and the Acc.
As of right now ESPN has a pretty favorable deal with the ACC that’s guaranteed to stay that way until 2036. Stability is really valuable right now since there’s a lot of uncertainty, so I don’t think ESPN is eager to open the doors wide open.
>>
File: goldy.jpg (990 KB, 1736x1072)
990 KB
990 KB JPG
How man wins for my Golden Gophers this year?
>>
college football sucks, sorry
>>
>>142545957
>Pacific-Mountain also are the names of their time zones unless they let in a homeless SMU.
I think they would just to get even numbers.
>>
>>142548700
>t. good goy NFL fan who takes a knee during the anthem
>>
>>142548789
Our sport is fake and gay now too desu. I'm only here for funposting. Probably watched 5 hours of football all last season.
>>
>>142543113
based and mountaineerpilled
>>
Truly, this will be a huge week for college football
>>
File: realignmentgraph.png (52 KB, 1156x494)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>142551168
I posted a few threads ago my CFB25 realignment, here it is again

t. mountaineer alum
>>
File: IMG_1849.png (1.78 MB, 1920x1080)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
SOONERS Football

We're going to the Natty and NOBODY can stop us.
>>
>>142551607
the chokelahoma gooners
>>
>>142544741
>Even if FSU and Clempus settle their way out, I still don’t see how the GOR is voided for the rest of the 16 teams.
Because UNC, Duke, Miami and Virginja will be in court the next day to get their slice of the pie too.

It's all or nothing.
>>
>>142545957
>>142548737
SMU is going to the BigXII. Dubya has the connections to make it happen once again.
>>
>>142552775
SMU was never in the Big XII, they were in the SWC though
>>
>>142552775
They will not go because the Texas coalition has enough votes to keep them out and they are scared of a SMU who is flush with alumni cash will outdo them, as we're seeing early signs of
>>
>>142552739
I don’t think that’s necessarily the case. The media revenue those schools generate are significantly lower than fsu and clempus, and will have a landing spot regardless of how much SC and Florida bitch about it. Those other landing spots are not guaranteed even though traditionally they’re solid programs be it football or basketball because they’re not nearly the same draw as the other two. Those five would be taking a significant risk (the est. lawyer fees are 100m+ plus the settled exit fee) and may not get a reward.
Second, a settlement is likely several years away because of two reasons, (1) acc wants this to be as painful as possible to de-incentivize suing the conference and (2) they will likely challenge every adverse ruling which means the appeals court, which is slow as hell, is going to be very busy with this case. Why this matters is that schools are going to look at the cost of the settlement the length of the litigation, and the cost of that litigation, and likely conclude that they’d be financially better off waiting for the GOR to expire.
In other words regardless of fsu and Clempus I think 2036 will be the year of reckoning for the acc. I’m kinda surprised that there isn’t any media drama regarding the b12 and their GOR expiring I think around the same time as the b1g’s. Sounds ripe for speculation.
>>
9 wins for my Cornhuskers this year
>>
Niggaz in /cfb/ STILL writing think pieces on fucking realiganment. Ngmi.
>>
>>142555418
Why wouldn’t we? What else is there to do on a fine Sunday summer night in the US of A!?

Actually though it’s fun looking into the legal aspects of the cases and war gaming what I would do in those departments. I guess it’s one perk of going through law school
>>
Colorado humiliation ritual game?
>>
>>142555949
I don't know if it would be a humiliation ritual but I think they will drop the first game against North Dakota st.
>>
>>142548737
What's the obsession with even numbers? When there were divisions, that was understandable but now there's no good reason to take on bad members just to get a number divisible by two.
>>142555833
Because there aren't enough dive grass threads with two replies each all about the same dive grass incident. /cfb/ must be sacrificed to make way for a dozen threads about the same flop on the ground by some third world turd pretending to be a European.
>>
>>142556083
I dunno, but I like even numbers
>>
>>142527021
>What does Clempus do if the SEC takes FSU but not them?
Call the BigXII and ask for a spot.
>>
>>142553151
I'm saying Dubya got them into the ACC, he can get them into the BigXII easy peasy.

>>142554610
The Texas coalition is outnumbered by the other schools who would all love another Texas school to add into the rotation.
>>
>>142555400
>I’m kinda surprised that there isn’t any media drama regarding the b12 and their GOR expiring
Anyone who would have been picked by the P2 out of the PAC, BigXII and G5 graduates that the current BigXII is made out of has already been picked.
>>
>>142555418
it's gay but it's the only thing people would talk about. nobody's going to engage you Wisconsin's QB situation
>>
>>142556336
want Tulane, USF, and UCONN up from the G5 to the Big XII
>>
>>142540565
Middle Tennessee State University, home of the Blue Raiders
>>
>>142556336
I’m not sure that’s actually the case. Landscapes can change in six years especially media trends. Everyone is so focused on what is and not will be. It just depends on what product these schools put on a field. For example, if usf can put together a good product again they are a very good research school and would have a marketable media footprint that they could use to leverage themselves. Utsa is another good research school with a solid team, but they have big problems: overall rankings, shoestring budget, and too many t-shirt longhorns in San Antonio. If they can flip the San Antonio market (make it to playoffs and win a game) they might a pretty good expansion contender.
Other good candidates like Memphis and Tulane are probably going to be looked at for expansion down the line.

Also we know that b1g would like to expand their footprint with a Texas school and re alignment usually happens in pairs, and I doubt the SEC would be thrilled with one of their Texas teams (probably A&M) leaving plus another. So maybe the p2 will go at each other, would be pretty funny.
>>
Someone redpill me on the conference realignments. Is the PAC 12 no more.
>>
>>142556746
PAC-2 has two years to figure out a way to get to at least 8 teams or die.

ACC is a dead conference walking. Clemson and FSU are publicly acknowledging they want out. Lots of smoke coming out of UNC that they also want out. B1G, BigXII and SEC actively circling at this point.

MWC is looking like they're going to be the sacrificial lamb slaughtered to keep the PAC alive and that just might be the death of Hawaii football
>>
>>142556668
>re alignment usually happens in pairs,
People like you are so much fun to rip off because you just can't stop looking backwards nor understand why things that were once a certain way no longer are that way.
>>
>>142556083
>What's the obsession with even numbers?
You can't do a 9 game conference schedule with odd numbers
>>
>>142558670
It’s almost as if I put a qualifier in there for that very specific reason. Maybe you should learn how to read before posting. We have no idea how b1g expansion is going to look like maybe there’s a pair or maybe it’s just A&M but it’s fun to speculate.
>>
The guys who constantly post about realignment are the same guys on Saturday during the fall posting about what some school's Humanities Department is ranked. Just absolute noodle armed geeks.
>>
>>142558925
Have there been suggestions of A&M moving the b1g. Maybe I'm blind but other than people on texags I haven't seen anyone suggesting either we are trying to get into the b1g or that the b1g is targeting us.
>>
File: FSPoo.png (57 KB, 768x638)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Why should a school with such inconsistent fan support expect to be able to move up?
>>
>>142559356
There’s not too much there (heard some on sports radio for whatever that’s worth), but if there is going to be a major change (outside the ACC), it’s probably going to be A&M to the b1g since they’re in one of the few major states that aren’t in the conference yet and would add value.
>>
>>142559975
>The total capacity of Doak will decrease to 65–70,000 once the grand reopening begins in 2025. During the 2024 season, the total capacity will be around 50,000 people due to temporary seating.
>>
>>142559989
The Aggies are going to look quite faggy if they keep running away from the Longhorns.
>>
>>142559975
>can’t sell out their tiny stadium
KWAB
>>
>>142559989
Why would the Big Ten go after A&M instead of UT?
>>
With the capacity reduction, FSU would have the 10th largest stadium in the SEC, with Ole Miss nipping on their heels. Obviously the SEC is more concerned with eyeballs on tv than on stadium capacity but it's still not a great look for FSU at a time they're trying to change conferences.
>>
>>142560226
Ideally they would, there’s probably more momentum with A&M though. A&M hates being in the same conference UT. Unless, the b1g with the longhorns creates a significantly higher media deal, I think UT would stay put and the aggies would be the ones to leave.

>funniest outcome would be if UT runs away from the SEC because of shit like horns down not being a penalty
>>
Georgia will run through all your teams plain and simple. I'm tired of discussing the season. Bow down to the greatest team ever and prepare to lose if you're playing them.
>>
File: Dawg Catchers.jpg (362 KB, 2000x1125)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
There is one who can defeat the Georgia Bulldogs.
>>
Why doesn't the Midwest have its own conference? Think about it, if every team in the Midwest were part of the same conference, they'd completely dominate the college football landscape.
>>
>>142560533
Nobody cares what cops think lol
>>
File: IMG_4180.jpg (1.38 MB, 2364x4804)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>
FOOTBAW
>>
>>142559356
>>142559989
No. It’s the longhorns doing Longhorn things. People forget that A&M and Alabama have been up each other’s assholes for 70 years via coaching tree bullshit going back to Bear Bryant. Gene Stallings and Jackie Sherrill, both A&M coaches and Bryant protégés, worked to get A&M into the SEC way back when but it didn’t work out.
>>142560022
>go to SEC
>ask the longhorns to keep playing
>they say no
>they say ok
That’s not running.
>>
Lifelong CFB die hard here. Will NOT be watching a single snap of CFB this year besides my school.

Dead sport. Destroyed by greed.
>>
>>142561193
I shall be watching it all. I love a spectacle especially when retards and greed are involved.
>>
>>142561019
They heckin burned the entire gorgia to the groooooundd!!
>>
>>142561193
>t. Left Behind
Proof of enrollment/degree should be required to post here and your affiliation should be attached to your IP.
>>
>>142556746
I’m not kidding when I say the SEC and Big 10 will move to 25-30 teams each in football and secede from the NCAA to make their own semi-pro league loosely tied to the universities. The “students” will never attend a class or graduate, they’ll be paid directly to play with no NIL loophole shit needed. That division will become the new “FBS” and everyone else will be left to fall to a 180 team FCS, which will become the true college football and not a bunch of kids playing for $1M a year. Sometime in the mid 2030’s the new FBS will become a straight up pro league that plays Saturdays to not compete with NFL and big time college football will cease to exist.
>>
>>142561193
Yes, and you'll keep coming here, telling that over and over again, as you keep watching the games.
>>
>>142561253
That would be Reddit, bud. Flair up!

I graduated from a former Pac 12 school
>>
>>142560022
What actually happened is we left, offered to keep playing the horns and they said no. Thats not running away.
>>
>>142561306
Enjoy the Big XII (you won’t). Getting stuck in the Big XII is what it means to be Left Behind
>>
>>142561306
>complains about reddit
>uses reddit spacing
lol
lmao
>>
>>142561368

That’s 4chan spacing. I’m using reddit spacing.

NTA btw.
>>
File: GGVVvt6bsAA0jot.jpg (87 KB, 1004x1034)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>james madison? more like james MIDison, boi
>>
>>142561252
Yes

KWAB
>>
>>142561291
West Virginia WILL get an SEC invite, it's bound to happen eventually
>>
>>142561781
Please. I want them so bad.
>>
File: 650770c0a3f4a.image.jpg (292 KB, 1200x917)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>142561886
Any reason why in particular?

Also:
>WVU Tailgating. Feels like an SEC school (this is just one small segment of the Blue Lot)
>Second-biggest CFB team in Pittsburgh TV market
>recruiting in the DC and Pittsburgh Metros
>If UVA and esp. VA Tech go to the SEC too, even better
>Finally, Tennessee will quit being cowards and play us in Morgantown
>Alabama's doing a home-and-home in 2026-2027 (Morgantown in '26, Tuscaloosa in '27)
I can go on
>>
>>142561564
Oh no. Look at th- look at those b-buildings. We'll never rebuild! Look at farmer bobs corn crops going up in flames! It's just like the DEEVILLL. WERE SORRY FOR OWNING SLAAAAVES.
>>
>>142561291
University administrations would never give up control over athletic departments to that extent. There is a philosophy amongst high performing universities that athletics acts as the “front porch” of the university which is backed up by research (The Flutie Effect et al). No university president would agree to no longer require athletes to no longer attend classes.

This is cope posting from those Left Behind bitching about the last few cool kids still left getting Raptured.
>but muh greed
>muh greeeeeeeeeeeeed
>muh contraaaaaaaaact
>muh greeeeeeed
The athletic programs that have not been Raptured and will never be Raptured have had well over a century to grow into something good enough to get Raptured. It’s your own fault. Even small private school like Tulane and Rice get tossed into the discussion for the Rapture.
>>
>>142492954
Gator chads, how we looking next year?
>>
>>142562349
don’t pay attention to retards, they only think in terms of football and everything they cook up won’t work for all the sports
>>
File: IMG_1678.jpg (101 KB, 938x854)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>142561999
>trash school
>passionate fans
>party school
>hot girls
>good football from time to time
They’re SEC through and through. They need to come home.
>>
Who will be this year's Florida State? They have to meet all the following criteria:
>don't make the playoffs
>everyone except their fans agree they didn't belong in the playoffs
>get blown out in their bowl game
>their fans claim getting blown out proves they belonged in the playoffs
>>
>>142562785
I don't have a prediction to give you but I think they should have been in the playoffs even though I'm not a FSU fan. It should have been the undefeated champions Michigan, Washington, and FSU plus Texas since they had the win of the sec champ bama.
>>
>>142562785
Not an FSU fan. They should have been in the playoffs.
>>
>>142540565
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfecVtFQDio

just posted official game play
>>
>>142562656
>trash school
Our school is not trash, it is a respectable academic institution. But we do get up to mischief lmao
>passionate fans
Read: The ENTIRE state of West Virginia as well as alumni across the globe
>party school
Not as big as when we were in the BIG EAST, but yeah, we enjoy partying
>hot girls
damn right
>good football from time to time
We're clawing our way back up, I'm trusting the climb

Plus:
>country roads
>our own version of Rocky Top we sang to taunt Tennessee with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyw4520E26Q
>good basketball, recovering from the post-Huggs era
>burned a couch when Bin Laden died

>They’re SEC through and through. They need to come home.
We could've joined in 2012, when we were elite, but ESPN wanted Mizzou for that Kansas City/St. Louis TV market.

(Note: Unfortunately the city of Morgantown banned couch burnings a while ago, and is now punishable by a hefty fine.)
t. WVU alum
>>
>>142562371
Lį|<ę p0()‰ do()|]øö łū|ż :D
gætūrdž’ sēmēñ šwåmp
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
(˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)¿====¿~~~ >*==~ >*==
>>
>>142561349
If you leave the SEC for the Big Ten after UT shows up, that's running. Leaving one conference is believable but do it twice, it's a pattern.
>>
>>142562785
Baylor
>>
File: bamalogic.jpg (48 KB, 445x306)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
How many times can Alabama miss the playoff before they run Husky Harsin out of town on a rail?
>>
>>142563828
I agree, and I hope we don't leave for that reason. No matter how good or believable a reason it will be seen as running away if it happens twice. I can't stand the sec or the cucks that are most sec fans, but I'd rather stay put over getting universally viewed as cowards running from the insufferable cunts in austin.
>>
>>142563828
There’s receipts. Texas AD said they weren’t interested in keeping the series alive and if they played again it would be “on their terms.” Turns out it’s on A&M’s terms: at home for them first, plus favorable scheduling leading up to the game.
>>
how do i get into cfb? i'm a vikings fan so i was going to cheer for the golden gophers by default
who are the based schools?
>>
>>142564199
I dunno. If the B1G came calling with way more money plus all that research money they manage to swindle from the feds it would be a hard offer to turn down. I have no idea why they would invite A&M rather than Texas, though. That makes zero sense to me. They could have gotten Texas now.
>>
>>142563893
Alabama will be better this year than last.
>>
It's almost here, gents.
>>
>>142564341
No PC no buy. Simple as.
>>
>>142564209
For you, skip Minnesota and go with all four of the Dakotas.
>>
>>142564382
I'm a filthy consolefag, but that's lame that it's not gonna be on PC. Sorry, bro.
>>
File: h2h.jpg (74 KB, 607x1080)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>142564382
Have fun playing pic related instead.
>>
WTF? Did anyone else know this exists?
https://classicreload.com/all-american-college-football.html
>>
>>142564232
It would be a good offer and beneficial for the school, but unless the B1G made it public they approached A&M first or maybe if the ags were to go on like a 10 game win streak against the horns it will most likely be viewed as us running away by everyone. Texas will definitely push that narrative atleast no matter what.
As for going for A&M over UT, it probably has to do with Oklahoma not have AAU membership and the b1g saying it won't go for any non-AAU schools. UT and OU are a package deal probably because Texas want to maintain atleast one of it's primary rivalries as a conference game, and since A&M isn't willing to go along with what they say they have to keep the RRS. If they want a team from Texas, what's left is A&M and Rice, which like Texas are both very solid academically. Rice is much weaker athletically so the pick would be A&M.
>>
File: 1719870157296583.jpg (203 KB, 623x623)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>Watching Euros and Copa all summer long
>CFB is coming up
>Suddenly remember how dull and sovlless the college atmosphere is
>>
>>142564719
>B1G invites A&M and Rice and Tulane
>also invites Vanderbilt
>/cfb/ laughs and/or shits itself in fury for years
Best ending.
>>
>>142564811
>big ten implements subdivisions called leagues for championship purposes
>Rice, Tulane, Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, A&M, Duke become the Magnolia League
The dream lives on
>>
File: reffie.jpg (55 KB, 459x604)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Is it ok for women to be refs?
>>
>>142565928
No. Women don’t even belong in the kitchen anymore, let alone a football stadium.
>>
File: cfb.jpg (269 KB, 1024x829)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>142566117
Where do they belong then?
>>
>>142566272
In the bedroom making babies or being beaten after a loss.
>>
>>142562785
Playoff snubs being 13th or 14th takes a lot of the air out of the seething 2bh.
>>
File: joshpate.jpg (78 KB, 1200x619)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Josh Pate's ranking of the top 15 programs over the next three years.

>1. Georgia
>2. Alabama
>3. Ohio State
>4. Oregon
>5. Texas
>6. Florida State
>7. Notre Dame
>8. Oklahoma
>9. Michigan
>10. Texas A&M
>11. LSU
>12. Tennessee
>13. Miami
>14. Clempus
>15. Penn State
>>
Boy I sure do love having no power.
>>
>>142562785
It will probably be some G7 shitter like FSU or Pootah
>>
>>142567402
>>2. Alabama
Lol
>>5. Texas
Lmao even
>>
>>142561999
Kentucky, WVU, and Tennessee should be a natural rivalry triangle
>>
>>142540565
i was gonna do Texas Longhorns but i guess Arch Manning isnt in the game. so i'll pick someone shitty to build up, always more fun that way in Dynasty
>>
>>142548531
the number in your picture
>>
>>142568264
Nebraska with Raiola could be fun. He'll probably be the highest rated true freshman QB.
Or try and get him from the portal ke
>>
>>142560533
underrated
>>
>>142560533
Ayo fr fr deez niggas caint even catch me jaywalking down Lumpkin
Fukk da police!
>>
File: urban-meyer-coach[1].gif (234 KB, 220x159)
234 KB
234 KB GIF
Let's get this shit going faggots:
https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=249&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=a55c8e21-61f9-42a5-ae49-cb87e3371c2c&joinKey=aafe0861-2b09-3264-9364-ff1bc6138097
Password: PAC12afterdark

Here's the NFL one:

https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=247&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=9b09a7fd-3304-3b93-abf2-1f8a96648a65&joinKey=804dc3a5-d036-315c-acfc-f2b4309e07fc
Password: Rosepink

Bakers add this to each OP
>>
>>142564750
College atmosphere is far better then the gay theater kid chant shit in soccer
>>
File: 1720478372588.jpg (19 KB, 636x461)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>142569198
>>
>>142569322
we do this every year faggot
>>
>>142569338
Nuh uh
>>
>>142569198
You're outta here
>>
>>142569198
Seems like it might be fun but playing pick'ems with spee isnt enough of an incentive for me to make a Disney account.
>>
File: 1664302062516612.webm (2.86 MB, 1200x1080)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>Seems like it might be fun but playing pick'ems with spee isnt enough of an incentive for me to make a Disney account.
>>
File: IMG_4115.gif (591 KB, 400x231)
591 KB
591 KB GIF
>Georgia made an intriguing late addition to its 2024 signing class Monday with a commitment from former elite basketball recruit Jahzare Jackson, a 6-foot-11 offensive tackle who now stands among the tallest players in college football.
>>
>>142569471
newfag go check the archive
>>
>>142569529
its the same as espn if you have an account for that, it's literally just an email
>>
File: 1716071125731m.png (14 KB, 357x563)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>newfag go check the archive
>>
File: image.png (293 KB, 3176x1280)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>142568117
>Kentucky-WVU
The Hatfield-McCoy Trophy

Need a name for WVU-Tennessee

and we already have a rivalry with Virginia Tech if you wanna add that to the triangle, you get a four-way Appalachia Cup for who has the best record between all four teams like the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy or the Michigan MAC Trophy (e.g.: WVU vs. Tennessee, Kentucky, VA Tech; Tennessee vs. WVU, Kentucky, VA Tech; etc)
>>
>>142570027
soijak party losers are not allowed in /cfb/
>>
File: 1717830481483u-1.png (44 KB, 844x772)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>soijak party losers are not allowed in /cfb/
>>
this hurricane sucks
>>
>>142563893
O’Brien was right
>>
>>142563425
>it is a respectable academic institution
‘no’
>>
>>142562153
>build with shitty urban planning
>rebuild with shitty urban planning
Why did they do it?
>>
>>142570989
This heat wave sucks
>>
>>142560549
The only decent teams in these states are Texas, Oklahoma, and LSU, and they're already in the conference that's dominating the college football landscape
>>
>>142570102
>Need a name for WVU-Tennessee
Mounting Queers
>>
>>142561291
>SEC and Big 10 will move to 25-30 teams each in football and secede from the NCAA to make their own semi-pro league loosely tied to the universities. The “students” will never attend a class or graduate, they’ll be paid directly to play with no NIL loophole shit needed.
Sorta like what the major Mexican colleges do with their divegrass teams.
>>
>>142564750
Dumb Shiorinposter
>>
File: 20230726_215307.jpg (1.25 MB, 1796x3190)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>142561253
alright
>>
File: Alababy.png (1.43 MB, 1024x1024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>142573417
>Gamma autist thinks his mental anguish over not being in control of the world should matter to anyone else.
You're going to have a miserable life.
>>
File: img_0488.jpg (34 KB, 620x248)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Reminder.
>>
File: vir waves.gif (983 KB, 500x288)
983 KB
983 KB GIF
>>142574999
Who really is being left behind other than perhaps the two campuses of Pacific Northwest State University? All of the P4 has the same shot at the playoffs, and thanks to the B12, that includes several former G5 programs (plus the Pony Express in the ACC). And the G5 still has a path, arguably a more fair one than they had in the past.
>>
File: IMG_1537.jpg (1.6 MB, 1170x2049)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>
I wanna live forever out on a boat in the sea
>>
Why do so many UGA players end up in jail or dead?
>>
File: death by snusnu.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>142576398
Because it's a doggie dog world.
>>
>>142576528
Is that their new tight end? He's looking kind of small.
>>
File: anna_watson_10.jpg (68 KB, 700x467)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>142576746
Wide receiver
>>
>>142576134
I'm sure your parents want that too so they can finally turn your bedroom into an exercise room.
>>
>>142576398
large amounts of melanin
>>
>>142576134
We read about your in middle school.
>>
File: Schedule.png (81 KB, 893x587)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
How would your team fare against pic related schedule?
Also, LOL at Maryland once being a good team.
>>
File: 1-12655511361.jpg (796 KB, 1600x2400)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>142575247
The Big XII is the landing spot of those Left Behind. Those who say otherwise are agents of the Antichrist who have taken the Mark of the Beast.
>And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
>And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
https://www.deseret.com/sports/2024/06/13/how-much-could-big-12-make-selling-conference-naming-rights/
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-considering-private-equity-investment-of-up-to-1-billion-for-as-much-as-20-of-conference/
>>
>>142578854
I'm not a theologian but I don't recall seeing anything in the Book of Revolution about being able to get into Heaven by winning the conference and then all the playoff games.
>>
>>142576134
That's the best college football commercial and I'm not even a B1G fan. No talk, no gloating about being the best or better than anyone, just shows the rose bowl, the schools with Easter eggs for each, major landmarks, and the conference logo, plus a fitting song. As kino as a commercial can be.
>>
>>142575494
kek
>>
>>142578854
I’m rooting for Big Pfizer 12
>>
>>142579920
For me, it's the Big Neuralink 24 sponsored by Monsanto.
>>142579498
>he doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUyxiI-TY3c
>>
>>142579920
Big XII
Big Ten
MAC
Who gets to be the McDonald's Big Mac Conference?
>>
>>142580456
I would rather not have this occur to start with, but if any conference other than the MAC gets it it's a missed opportunity. Big MACtion just works too well.
>>
>>142579920
The Big 5-Hour Energy 12
>>
File: Kalen DeBoer.jpg (399 KB, 720x1600)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>has never coached anywhere longer than 5 years
>never coaches in the southeast at all
>offensive guy at a defensive-cultured program
>didn't bring over his OC from Washington, who Saban was trying to steal a year ago
>no defensive staff continuity from Saban's administration
>lost 4+ starters on defense to the NFL
Anyone else selling their Bama stock? Even if they have a good season, this guy is darting to the NFL at the first opportunity.
>>
>>142580456
B1G Mac baby.
>>
Big Tencent:Conference. Most of the Big Ten schools are primarily Asian already so the name change wouldn't be very disruptive.
>>
>>142582077
A corpse could coach Alabama to a good season this year but with the transfer portal combined with lots of Saban's guys wanting to jump to the NFL, bet things drop off quickly after this one honeymoon season.
>>
>>142582206
Only UCLA and USC are chinkoid.
>>
>>142582301
I kind of agree. Could see him being like Lincoln Riley or Ryan Day. Good at first, but the program clearly softens as the old players leave.
>>
>>142582331
Michigan has been filled with poo for at least three decades.
>>
File: SPARTANS YES!!!.webm (1.5 MB, 1280x720)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB WEBM
finally regained power
>>
>>142583008
61% White.
>>
>>
I think Sharty should hire the mayor of Dolton as their next coach
>>
File: Henyard Yell.png (757 KB, 1200x675)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>142584855
NO REFUNDS!
>>
>>
>ESPN: Jonathan Smith to accept OC opening with Michigan Wolverines
>>
When will Lincoln Riley win a national championship at USC?
>>
>>142589432
>Lincoln Riley win a national championship
>>
>>142590176
D'Anton Lynn is a massive upgrade for the Trojans at DC. Why do you think Chip Kelly ran away to anOSU like an incel loser? He knew he was nothing without his black king DC.
>>
I will cum inside of Lincoln Riley.
>>
>>142591485
Chip "Poon Slayer" Kelly
>>
>>142589432
They should be asking will Lincoln Riley be bowl eligible this year at USC
>>
>>142591745
surely their defense cant get worse than it was last year, right?
>>
Prepare for the thirdies who will spam the board about soccer in approximately 5 minutes
>>
File: GEBBIA PAIN.webm (1.37 MB, 1280x720)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB WEBM
>>142593567
i wont let the thread die this time
>>
and it starts
>>
File: MAYO NACHOS.webm (3.09 MB, 1280x720)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB WEBM
>>
>>142589432
Yes now that KWAB is gone
>>
>>142566515
>or being beaten after a loss.
is there a "he's coming home"-team in cfb?
>>
File: TWTS FLAG.webm (1.36 MB, 1280x720)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
>>
>>142520973
you don't get to choose your own names
>>
File: 78b.jpg (139 KB, 564x707)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>college football doesn't have any heckin' wholesome big chungus SOVL these days.
>>
when does the soccer game end?
>>
File: 2022 attendance average.png (42 KB, 1197x321)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>142559975
>mogged by sharty and iowa
Its over.
>>
>>142570102
I have a seething hate for VaTech and do not wish for them to be invited to the SEC
I want them left behind in the cold, alone and without a landing place, relegated to the MAC, or SBC
>>
>>142598684
>fun belt
>maction
>relegated
>when its basically being promoted to actual kinoball
>>
File: 171993202643222208.jpg (207 KB, 1595x744)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Maryland to the SEC?
>>
>>142598684
I genuinely believe Virginia would be a better choice and thus have no desire to see VaTech be raptured.
>>
>>142598684
They are b12 bound. b12 pods are coming.
cincy, pooievile, va tech, wv, pitt.
>>
>>142599439
and if they add UCONN, then six-pod kino
Cincy, UCONN, Lou'vull, VA Tech, WVU, and Pitt

I wonder what we can call this pod. It's big for a pod, and it's all in the east... Hmm...
>>
>>142599488
The Pod Hostel Division sponsored by the World Health Organization: you will live in the pods while watching the pods!
>>
Seems r/cfb is having a meltdown over Mike Gundy saying a player who got a DUI will play this season
>>
>>142600538
lol. did they want him out for the season or something?
>>
File: auburn.png (60 KB, 987x612)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>142494662
reminder
>>
>>142563719
same
>>
>>142600538
Honestly, who hasn't gotten a DUI at this point?
>>
>>142600538
They have a loser mentality.
>>
>>142592891
Their new DC couldn't keep one of the worst ASU teams of all time, playing with an injured QB even, off the field.
>>
>>142600538
>>142602166
>>142603159
>virgin redditors against drunk driving (RADD) vs too drunk to fuck just drunk enough to drive Alcoholics Anonymous
https://youtu.be/dMT8dMyOB-k?si=27RxNCY52FV20LYo
https://youtu.be/HC6AJnTI-FQ?si=-rN1xdwSwdteVp__
>>
>page 9
>>
>>142608182
>bruce ellington
>cousin of andre ellington
>an ellington playing for clemson
https://youtu.be/TsecYJ3338s?si=DUR20A_X0iGGHl4n&t=48
>>
File: IMG_2378.jpg (533 KB, 2048x1182)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
Post state hs football maps
>>
>>142608291
apparently they were teammates on the 2017 Texans
>>
>>142575494
When and where did you take this picture?
>>142576134
I'm so devastated that commercial is now kill.
>>142589432
never
>>
File: FKrxM5KXIAItHXN.jpg (1.54 MB, 3398x4096)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>142608335
Good fucking luck.
>>
If the acc semi implodes does it just say fuck it and pull a big 12 by dragging whatever schools it can into the conference? Just rebrand as American Coast Conference and add WOSU, tulane, memepiss, usf, rice, utsa, etc.
>>
File: image_handler.aspx.jpg (40 KB, 720x216)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>142608758
I don't think they'll just add anyone like the Big 12 has. They'll try to add "academic" schools to placate Cal and Stanford, but adding Tulane is a good move and Rice has "potential" if there is an ounce of excitement (there was a stretch of time when they were actually good). I do not believe they will or need to rebrand.
>>
>>142609407
I feel like they're gonna get shreked with all their insane travel and lobby for western additions to consolidate travel somewhat.
>>
File: IMG_6666.jpg (1.14 MB, 4032x3024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>142608651
Based and UIL pilled
>>
File: jackson td.webm (2.37 MB, 1280x720)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
your team's WR's can't do this
>>
>>142583039
Half of those "whites" are aspirational white and even if they were 100% pure, 61% (and falling) is a pathetic number. That you think 61% is worth bragging about shows just how far gone things already have become.
>>142583038
Now you can recharge your secret squirrel spy glasses.
>>142599216
I'm sure everyone has their own theory on the first move that started the current alignment issues but I think if instead of joining the Big Ten, Penn State had joined the ACC and pushed for it to be a Mid-Atlantic/New England conference, things would have worked out better for everyone. Push out Clemson and GT, never let Miami or FSU join. Tobacco Road and northward.
>>
>>142599488
There had to be a Tidewater Pod.
>>
File: The Dark Knight.jpg (123 KB, 593x959)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Can he buy a championship for the Ducks before death? The PAC12 had an easier path to the championship though the expanded field might mean Oregon has a better chance of getting in through an at-large bid.
>>
File: 20240706_084338.jpg (74 KB, 905x982)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>142567402
>Miami
Lmao even
>>
>>142612655
Yeah, doubt Miami ever returns to its glory days. The culture that developed around Miami football was deeply embarrassing to a lot of alumni but there wasn't much they could do about it while it was happening. Now that they're back to being an average team, the majority of alumni who want to return to the school being known for academics are able to keep at bay the couple of mega-boosters who want to return to the Thug U days.
If someone actually put together the fabled Magnolia Conference, Miami probably would jump at the chance to be part of it, even if that conference was G5. Who knows, if the ACC dissolves, that might be something that arises from the mess.
>>
File: IMG_1556.png (331 KB, 753x682)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>142608651
My Abilene High Eagles
>>
File: Autaugaville.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>142613285
My Autaugaville High Eagles.
>>
>>142613073
Kyle Whittingham is retiring before he has to play Miami. That's how much fear there is of the Hurricane come back.
>>
>>142601033
Yes, they are saying he’s a thread to society and shit
>>
>>142614242
It's a board full of male feminists hoping their endless displays of loyalty to matriarchal power structures will get them some sloppy seventieths. Watching football lets them feel like they're still men since affectations are all they're able to understand about masculinity.
>>
>Gundy said the decision to not suspend Gordon, who led FBS in rushing yards (1,732) last season, is a business decision, because college football is run like a business now. He did not disclose the internal discipline.
Kek based, they want to pay players they will be sheltered like employers. No more baby punishments to appease these people
>>
File: 1384047444819.jpg (120 KB, 521x680)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>142611631
That poor bastard has been trying this for 30 years.
>>
>>142564209
Before mass migration there were lots of Skandinavians in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Michigan and schools typically recuited home states so you’d get some sense of national identity there.

The reality is that Michigan, Penn State, and Ohio State have been paying players for a decade from before it was allowed and so they have a huge advantage and are the baddies. The sport is somewhat set up help them succeed because they have built the biggest tv audience.
>>
File: AU UA.jpg (160 KB, 742x960)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>142615272
It hurts even more since Auburn was an Under Armour school at that time.
>>
>>142567402
>josh pate
>didn’t even go to college
>talks about college football all day

Hate him
>>
File: Washington State Chuds.jpg (624 KB, 2706x1945)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>142615408
>Mike Leach
>Doesn't even play football
>Coaches football until he dies
Don't hate him.
>>
>>142615393
i like michigans uniforms but i thought they had a lot of black people so i didn't want to cheer for them
>>
File: MIT-football-team.jpg (490 KB, 1500x1000)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>142615498
There aren't many top level teams without a bunch of black players. It just comes with the territory. You might want to cheer for Division III MIT instead if the team being mostly white-ish is important to you.
>>
>>142615014
He blew a .1 which makes the outrage funnier
>>
>>142615707
You don’t fucking understand he drank four beers and drove 80 mph in a 65 mph zone this was heckin dangerous and unhinged he needs to be kicked off the team and jailed like the insurrectionists
>>
>>142615707
Honestly, it’s best to refuse because if you’re a bigger guy like a football player by the time a blood warrant comes in you might get lower to .08 or even below it.
>>
>>142616677
The punishment should be one gasser per drink and mandatory drunk driving lessons
>>
>>142616677
Both of those things are illegal while driving fuckface.
>>
File: 1720621236013.jpg (161 KB, 1200x900)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>142615498
They're cool though because most of their black players are the rejects that the big name colleges didn't want. They also have a bunch of white players on their offensive line, tight ends, and special teams that are significant. And this moose of a man
>>
>>142617399
So is knowingly spreading AIDS but that doesn’t stop you, fag
>>
>>142617342
He was under 21 so the limit for him would have been .0 but he definitely shouldn’t have done a field sobriety test. I can only assume if he went to the station someone would have called in before they got a blood warrant.
>>
>>142617433
That didn't stop your two dads from adopting you even though the risk is real.
>>
>>142617483
>I know what you are but what am I
What are you gonna say next? I am rubber and you are glue?
>>
>>142617399
And he is going through the legal process for a proper punishment
You Reddit fags are going through hysterics like he needs to be banned by the NCAA (lol) or serve 10 years in prison
>>
>>142557361
None of the ACC schools are moving until 2036 at earliest due to the Grant of Rights that they all signed, and that's assuming that the Big Ten or SEC even want those schools.

FSU/Clemson/UNC can pout all they want but they might have to do what Washington, Oregon, Cal, Stanford, and SMU did and take a reduced share just to join.

The Pac-12 will absorb the MWC. They acted in good faith with WSU/OSU and could have crushed those programs. Instead they threw them a lifeline with 12 "conference" games over the next 2 years.
>>
>>142560549
Give it 10 years. OSU, Michigan, and PSU aren't long for this conference. They're going to create their own conference and invite the teams they actually want home-and-home's with.
>>
Anyone think there will there be a fcs upset over a power 4 team. I'm thinking ND st will beat Colorado, and SD st has a decent chance to beat Oklahoma st.
>>
>>142598667
I can't blame their fans for not showing up to games against the likes of NC State, Wake Forest, Boston College, Louisville, Syracuse, etc. The only ACC opponents worth showing up for were Clemson and Miami (and ND when they find their way on FSU's schedule in the ACC rotation). They should be scheduling UCF + USF as they would help them fill seats, but they don't want "more Florida teams on their level".
>>
File: 1720625284874.jpg (228 KB, 393x873)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>
>>142618825
>#3 player is on a Big 12 team
And redditors were wondering why he wasn’t getting suspended for driving 80 mph
>>
>>142618825
>RE
I hate this made up position
>>
>>142619009
It's silly that EA still hasn't gotten the memo about Edge & DI (defensive interior)
>>
>>142619009
These things come and go out of fashion. Rover also was briefly widespread but now is a specialist at a handful of programs.
>>
Niggas it is hot
>>
>>142617450
at least in my state pretty sure your license is auto suspended if you refuse the test
>>
File: 2024-MAC.jpg (128 KB, 1024x647)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>142492954
mac bump
>>
File: Dew the Conference.png (667 KB, 599x1291)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
Wish the G5 teams out west would just get their divorces and marriage over with. We all know the Big XII isn't coming to save WOSU. Dump the four shittiest teams, invite in the PNW shitters, and have some shit after dark to watch. Washington State doesn't need to be in the same conferences as Central Fucking Florida. Don't bother with Tulane, Memphis or any of that east of the Mississippi bullshit. 2PAC + MWC - the shittiest four shitters.
>>
>>142620325
Muncie, IN
Meth capital of the world
>>
>first time on /sp/ in almost a decade
>it's all yuropoors and soccer threads

WHAT IN THE FUCK
>>
File: Massholes.png (165 KB, 1920x1575)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>142620325
Just one more year...
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (23 KB, 351x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>142619009
Return to tradition
>>
>>142620350
Every so often they come out like cicadas
>>
File: bfw.jpg (34 KB, 400x400)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Does Brandon Walker know ball?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (29 KB, 399x385)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>Florida recruiting rankings
>>
>>142616677
He needs the stiffest possible punishment: benched for the first half vs an fcs team
>>
My Jayhawks are literally going undefeated
>>
File: Idaho_Vandals_logo.svg.png (97 KB, 1280x1423)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>142620340
Don't drop anyone. Let "we own the west" be their thing. And add Idaho if they want to come back to FBS. They got screwed over when the WAC and Big West both dropped football and the Sun Belt realized that regionalism could be their thing. That gives them a nice sixteen team conference with a regional identity. If Hawaii eventually drops football, see if NAU is interested in moving up rather than get some shit from the central or eastern time zones. Arizona is the only western state without a 2PAC/Mountain West team, so NAU might work if they're interested in putting in the work.
>>
>>142620688
No idea what the fuck "Lindenwood" is but otherwise the schedule looks quite reasonable. Too bad you don't have Texas to kick around anymore.
>>
>>142620528
Bench for the first series, only pass plays. Send a statement. Have cue cards that are a pint of beer and a car.
>>
>>142620350
actually impressed you guys kept this general alive when half the catalog was Argentina threads
>>
>>142620350
they've infected the entire site
that's why every thread is a dumpster fire these days
every board should have flags
>>
>>142620384
I hate that we added them.
>>
>>142623225
Not sure why they did that. No one left the conference so there was no need to back fill and it's not like they add a bunch of value that makes the added expense of traveling over there worthwhile.
>>
>>142620470
Reminder that Mullen had them at least competitive. Sun Belt Billy is a fucking disgrace
>>
>>142623225
I don’t know what they were thinking went they went to FBS in the first place. They wasted a bunch of money adding seats for capacity requirements that have yet to be sat in.
>>
>>142620688
I don't know, I saw on espn that Colorado is projected to go undefeated.
>>
>>142617406
maybe i'll go for michigan then
>>
>>142620340
They're going to end up taking everyone. In an ideal world, they would only take Boise, UNLV, Fresno, SDSU, SJSU, and Reno but they need the bodies.

You're not going to get Utah/Colorado/Arizona/AZ State/BYU to rejoin that conference regardless of how you mix and match. You'll get a higher TV contract with more teams.

We're at the point where conferences are now leagues.
>>
>>142625796
They need to embrace being the west half conference and lean in completely on that. People keep talking about them taking AAC and CUSA teams to build a shitty conference of super shit. Learn from the Sun Belt and build a regional identity. Don't fall for CUSA's plan to add large markets that will somehow magically fall in love with the local shit team they never cared about in their previous conference.
>>
File: 9876798.png (237 KB, 1232x1278)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
What are my Razorbacks going to do this year? Baseball season annoyed me.
>>
>>142628527
Expectations are low so there won't be a lot of pressure on them. If they make a bowl, everyone but the most hardcore fans will be happy. Renewing the rivalry with Texas as a conference mate should be good. Getting that game at home and after a bye week should help keep it competitive. Texas might be a bit cranky about the last two games.
>>
Prepare for board spamming in about a hour
>>
>>142628007
I'm not advocating for any American Athletic Conference teams to be added to the Pac-12.

They're going to take the entire MWC though, whether we like it or not.
>>
File: AUjak.png (44 KB, 534x625)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
Auburn doesn't have any home games in October. It's a bit weird to have an entire month without any games on campus. Probably will be good for midterms.
>>
>>142630908
ACC and ESPN will cut their media deal off in 2027 after their look-in next february

PAC will accept (top) MWC and 1-2 texas schools to hit limit

ACC will partially fall apart and Calford/SMU will join PAC again and make an alliance/pseudo merge with the leftover ACC
>>
File: footballers.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1024)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>142630908
You're not pushing for it but there are plenty who do in realignment posts, especially ones that want to only take four MWC teams and then mix them in with "the best of the American and Conference USA", which would be yet another coast to coast G5 with no real identity.
>>
File: Flag-England.jpg (57 KB, 1600x1063)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
England is Texas, right?
>>
>>142628007
I'd say UTEP and New Mexico state 100% fit their regional identity. Maybe the other Texas schools and Tulsa could fit but that would really be pushing it. Anything east of the Mississippi shouldn't be considered at all.
>>
File: paris.jpg (382 KB, 1400x2100)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>142631569
England? Not that I know of but Paris is.
>>
Can anyone explain why Americanized Ngubus would rather play niggercollide rather than the actual football of their parents' homeland?
>>
>>142632067
Tradition
College football has older clubs then every single soccer club on the planet outside the UK
>>
>>142632067
soccer is a twink sport. cornerbacks mog most field players.
>>
>>142621215
/cfb/ never dies
>>
Who else ready for another disappointing season?
>>
>>142633441
It’s gonna be really funny when #13 FSU misses the playoffs
>>
The spam will begin now
>>
>>142631501
there is no identity with these new conferences anyway, fuck it the ship has already sailed. Just do the best you can for yourself and others in your peer group or get left behind
>>
>>142635871
SEC and SBC are still based regional conferences.
>>
>>142636176
not until the b1g goes full tranny mode and just crams top acc teams into its ranks and outearns the SEC, who will then panic and kneejerk add more teams to keep up
>>
>>142567402
FSU going 5-7
>>
File: ivies.jpg (57 KB, 600x603)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Reminder: We could takeover the sport today if we wanted to, but we quite literally have better things to do
>>
>>142636891
The SEC doesn’t have anyone far from their footprint they can add that would increase their value though.

What, you think they would add Colorado, Arizona State or Stanford? Nah, the SEC would be adding Florida State, Miami, Clemson, UNC/NC State or UVA/Virginia Tech. Not even looking at Georgia Tech or Louisville. Those are all in their footprint or right next door.
>>
I cannot support an SEC school until they bring back wrestling. There's no reason not to now that they can add women's wrestling to avoid title 9 issues.
>>
>>142637914
Was Yale found by Jews?
>>
File: 20240710_171201.jpg (175 KB, 1000x1123)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
What the fuck?
>>
>>142638322
nope, founded by Congregationalists
>>
>>142638499
>shedeur sanders
lol, so basically shilling for colorado for a second year while they go 6-6 at best?
>>
>>142638499
bama going 4-8
>>
>>142638499
Interesting analysis from football genius @CFBKINGS
>>
File: Deion_pepe.png (3.06 MB, 4500x4334)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>142638499
EA knows what's Prime.
>>
>>142638322
It’s named for a slave owner so yes
>>
>>142638499
>93
>best player
It’s not just Colorado shilling. It’s a down year for the position.
Andrew Luck was 99 overall his senior year.
>>
Too ez
>>
Stay alive y’all, don’t let them take over
>>
>>142611631
>phil kicks the bucket, oregon never wins a natty
>jensen huang decides he likes football, invests unlimited+1 money into oregon state nil
>they win it all before oregon

would be incredibly funny
>>
>>142615498
Based. I wouldn't join their fan base right now bc
>Black coaches
Michigan also engaged in the most black loving affirmative action policy in American history. Whites needed perfect marks but blacks with 2.5 gpa(borderline retard) were getting in. After various lawsuits the policy went onto the ballot and uofm was told by Michigan voters to eat shit.
Imagine the wokest city in your nation, ann arbor/uofm is the san fran of the Midwest.
Walmart wolverines of which I know many are very cringe as well
>>
>>142632067
Soccer is a feminine sport created to keep young female aristocrats occupied before a male suitor was found
>>
Which conference is better now, the Big 12 or ACC?
>>
>>142624309
Notre Dame is the way
Harrison Smith went there
>>
>>142637914
>We
>we
>we
>>
>>142644296
that anon goes to all 8 of those schools
>>
>>142643027
>better
ACC
>more relevant
Also ACC, humorously.
>>
coach primate
>>
>>142645120
AND
>>
>>142645779
THERE
>>
>>142641837
Jensen going to Oregon State during the Avezzano years probably turned him off and away from football.
>>
>>142629680
You faggots aren't even in season. My Bundesliga thread is more board-appropriate than this shit
>>
>>142620688
Not happening. 4-8 and a complete flameout. And no, you won't beat K-State either. So shut your mouth.
>>
>>142492954
The SEC needs to be broken up.
Conference realignment has gone too far.
>>
File: cfb_(1) (1).png (1.62 MB, 1979x2039)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>142648606
Jalon Daniels gone whoop yall then creampie all yall slampigs lmao
>>
>>142645887
IT
>>
>>142650884
IS
>>
>>142646482
don't care about the Poo-ndesliga

Viva College Football
>>
File: hook em.jpg (2.46 MB, 4740x3012)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>it's coming home
>>
File: Jerry-Jones.jpg (137 KB, 1200x675)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Why won't this piece of shit reach into his pocket and bring Urban to Fayetteville?
>>
>FSU and Clemson may be headed to the Big 12
>>
>>142620350
mods still refuse to make a soccer board for whatever reason, while video games has like 8 boards
>>
>>142643027
ACC if FSU and/or Clempus are competing for the title, Big 12 if those two are tripping over their dick
>>
>>142620350
The worst is during the fall when they complain that Americans are flooding the catalog with all 10 football game threads up
>>
File: Garrett Greene.png (1.12 MB, 1126x747)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>142492954
How is this board gonna react when he throws for 3200 yards, runs for 800, and has 40 total TDs?
>>
File: schaub-st_original.jpg (34 KB, 298x405)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Where did Brendan Schaub finish in Heisman voting?
>>
>>142654011
>wow this literal got 3000 yards agaibst, baylor, kansas, pittsburgh, and albany as wvu goes 6 -6
>>
>>142654842
>literal who
>one of the best QBs in the country

WVU will go higher than 6-6. Mark my words
>>
File: 1719002361703280.jpg (16 KB, 320x257)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>142646482
You will never be european
>>142615498
You will never be american
>>
>>142611631
I guess he'll die in vain.
>>142620688
>mfw playoff bye Kansas could be a reality
my body isn't ready for that
>>
Dellenger
>Pac-12 is holding a scaled-down media event with an open bar here in Vegas.

>Commissioner Teresa Gould opens the event by gesturing to the bar: “We are drinking tonight. If anyone has earned the right to drink, it is the Pac-12.”

You gotta give it to those guys, they deserve a silver lining ending.
>>
I'm going to grad school at a football school this fall. Do I get to claim the team?
>>
File: 12405790124.png (495 KB, 1000x600)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
Everyone is about to find the fuck out.
>>
File: popularsports.png (87 KB, 640x504)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>142646482
Dumb shitskin
>>
File: rude.png (892 KB, 871x911)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>142552231
i may have been gooning this entire time but its still rude
>>
>>142655837
It's would be funny if Texas won the SEC in their first season and got knocked out of the playoff by Kansas.
>>142655913
Yes but you have a lower claim than current undergrads or alumni with undergraduate degrees but a higher claim than "my kid goes there".
>>
File: Kansas.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1006)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
What was Kansas thinking with these plates?
>>
>>142655451
i don't want to be
>>
>>142638007
TBF, the AZ schools are still within the Confederate footprint.
>>
>>142652574
If they take Miami, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Virginia Tech, SMU and Tulane in with them the BigXII would be better than the B1G.
>>
>>142655913
Yes if your undergrad didn’t have FBS football
>>
>>142658917
What if my undergrad was G5 (Middle Tennessee State) and my grad school is P5 (Alabama)? Why shouldn't I cheer for Alabama as long as they're not playing MTSU? And let's face it, we're never going to upset Alabama so it's not like cheering would help anyway.
>>
>>142652574
Lmao. Imagine spending 100m in legal fees and probably a couple hundred in the settlement deal only to end up in a conference that makes essentially the same as the ACC. I get they’d need to create a backup plan in case they get out and the SEC/B1G do not want them. But the fact that the B12 is part of their risk management plan tells me they really didn’t think this exit plan through since it’d be literally lighting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars on fire.
>>142657681
Yeah, I wish they’d take SMU since it’d help replace some of the bitterness of the SWC that was lost when Texas left. All of these Texas schools hate each other so much, but that’s also why SMU won’t be allowed to join. Hell these schools were trying to strong arm SMU out of their p5 options. Literally SMU’s only chance of a different power conference if the ACC implodes is a p2, which I think is why their boosters are throwing a shit ton of money at the program since they know this is really their last shot at relevancy. Wouldn’t be surprised if one goes full Phil knight in the next few years.
>>
>>142654797
I don’t think he ever started a game?
>>
>>142659352
You’re not a t-shirt fan.
>>
>>142652574
This is only of the SEC and B1G don’t expand at this time
If this happens it will be the biggest KWAB of all time
>>
>>142660166
The SEC would be stupid not to expand after the B1G picked up another four teams.
>>
File: accfilter.png (20 KB, 311x301)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>142638499
EA loves Colorado and hates Maryland being in the Big Ten.
>>
File: All SEC.jpg (63 KB, 640x360)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>142659421
While I hate the drive grass fag obsession with pro/rel, wonder if the SEC would be open to letting SMU buy Vandy's membership in the conference. Private school SMU would keep the conference's FOIA shield intact. While SMU is a downgrade in academics (#89 in USNWR), having added the other Texas schools helps offset that. Missouri somehow is AAU despite being midtier in the conference for academics. Guess they're good at whoring for government grants. Overall, the conference has enough academic strength to endure the loss of Vandy.
Vanderbilt University: 18
University of Florida: 28
University of Texas: 32
University of Georgia: 47 (tie)
Texas A&M University: 47 (tie)
Auburn University: 93
University of Tennessee: 105
University of Missouri: 124 (tie)
University of South Carolina: 124 (tie)
University of Oklahoma: 124 (tie)
University of Kentucky: 159
University of Mississippi: 163
University of Alabama: 170
University of Arkansas: 178
Louisiana State University: 185
Mississippi State University: 216
What price could be put on such a membership sale? Would Vandy, a founding member of the conference, even be interested? Doubt ESPN is going to be too upset about losing Vandy and getting SMU in its place. Obviously this is all theoretical since SMU signed on to the ACC's GOR of Death.
>>
>>142660511
No one is going to ever kick out a member if pedo state didn’t get the boot for covering up rhythmic slapping noises. This relegation delusion has to stop, there’s more to a conference than football.
>>
>>142660225
Expansion only makes sense if it doesn't dilute the average value of the membership. Adding a bunch of below average value schools just to have a larger number makes zero sense. The SEC can't magically conjure up a bunch of above average value new members. They have to get them from somewhere. Where would they come from?
>>
>>142660551
Willingly allowing someone to purchase your membership is not being kicked out. Please try reading posts and comprehending them before responding.
>>
>>142660511
Vandy is never leaving
They get paid an insane amount to be a punching bag and that stability is long term
Only if we get the true super conference of the biggest SEC and B1G brands will they potentially leave, and only if there’s a souther Ivy League that forms since they might stay regardless
Otherwise they are SEC lifers
>>
>>142660589
>hey Vanderbilt, SMU wants your spot and is paying us for it
>what the fuck no
>tough shit you’re out
You are the most retarded anon I’ve seen all day. You’re so retarded that you’re either trolling or you’re an ESL wetback from Houston.
>>
>>142660635
The big brands aren’t leaving their conferences either, especially after all this realignment nonsense. The SEC and B1G are where you want to go, no one is leaving for something uncertain.
>>
File: 20240711_085117.jpg (60 KB, 1170x499)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>98 AWR
>>
>>142661329
Had to jack up that overall somehow
>>
>>142643027
ACC, but they're basically identical conferences.
>>
>>142659421
I never understood the "ACC implodes" sentiment. If they lose Florida State and Clemson, there's still going to be an ACC. You have probably a half dozen programs who would love to join that conference. For starters, UCF, West Virginia, and Cincinnati would jump at the opportunity for a lateral move to play their local rivals again. UConn is begging for an invite. South Florida could easily be every bit as good as Miami/UCF/etc. with the right conference and investment into the program. Even the likes of Temple, East Carolina, and other AAC programs would love to join that conference and play their local teams. If they had a real budget with a better schedule, there's no telling what the limit really is for those programs.

Is the conference going to be as good as it was when they had FSU + Clemson? No. But there's still going to be a conference and they'll produce some decent teams.
>>
File: 1709422810138362.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>142561561
Damn man, that cuts me deep
>>
>>142600538
The eternal pearl clutching over there is so off-putting

>Drunk driving is bad!
>User gets a million upvotes

So brave.
>>
>>142616677
>drove 80 mph in a 65 mph zone
What a dumbass, don't break the law while you're breaking the law.
>>
File: 1705194468083733.png (6 KB, 342x386)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>142617399
>Both of those things are illegal while driving fuckface.
>>
>>142616677
If he was 25 over that would been a felony
>>
>>142620350
It's a sad state, and it's been like this for a long time
>>
>>142645120
Most based English poster
>>
>>142655913
Yes, you basically have dual citizenship between your undergrad and grad
>>
>>142660556
Clemson, FSU, Miami, and North Carolina
>>
>>142662572
That's insane.
>>
>>142659352
What did you major in and what are you going to grad school for
>>
>>142643027

big 12
>>
>>142652574

not shocking for clemson. they aren't needed and anyone that keeps shilling them doesn't understand why realignment is happening
>>
>Utah is encouraging private equity investments
Kek these niggas about to ruin college football again
https://x.com/WinterSportsLaw/status/1811396252338167996
>>
>>142657118
Those plates are pretty sick
>>
>University of Oklahoma Athletic Department will work with former Eagles executive @jakerosenberg33 and his consulting firm @theathletegrp to advise on their impending transition to the ‘salary cap’ era of college athletics, per sources.

You will have your baby NFL and you will like it.
>>
>>142663315
Probably one of the stupidest things being considered.
It’s going to be really funny when athletic departments have to figure out how to get 11% returns. The projects they’ll spend it on are not going to really generate revenue, so the big driver is going to be cuts.
What’s going to be better is when one of these boneheaded institutions start raising PE for nil. Talk about a duration mismatch lol.
>>
>>142660511
>Alabama
>170
....tide bros...
>>
Why doesn't the state of Mississippi have a college-level football team?
>>
>>142657118
looks soulful
>>
>>142638499
Is Sanders really that good? I have never watched him play. He put up numbers in several games but it seemed to be against weak teams.
>>
>>142638322
No but Princeton is the Jew ivy
>>
File: 1700288497377361.webm (3.82 MB, 1280x720)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>142665111
>Is Sanders really that good?
>>
>>142665047
I feel like this is a setup for something or you're just one dumb son of a bitch.
>>
>>142665111
He got sacked like 70 times in like 10 games
>>
File: SDSU Punt Return TD.webm (3.65 MB, 1280x720)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
My Jacks will 3-peat this season.
>>
>>142665161
>>
>>142659352
How about just cheer for whoever the fuck you want, you fucking spaz. I'm a USC fan. Whoa I'm now a Ohio State fan. Here I go I'm now a Syracuse fan! See no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>142665161
>>142665184
Cute little league football team
>>
>>142665215
>his team can't even win their division
Sad.
>>
>>142665234
> dedicates his time to watching future enterprise car rental employees each fall

couldn't be me, ya feel me?
>>
>>142492954
My Pitt is fucked ):
>>
>>142665272
Yeah, I watch White football teams. So, what?
>>
https://collegefootballnetwork.com/tory-horton-power-four-offers-colorado-state/
Catch that rare fading glimpse of loyalty over a quick cheap paycheck
>>
File: IMG_2398.jpg (130 KB, 1242x681)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
It’s happening UFL bros!
>>
>>142665131
lmao
>>
>>142666492
I would watch the hell out of UFL After Dark
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (94 KB, 968x751)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>142638499
EA has said they will adjust rankings during the season based on how players are performing. I suspect they deliberately kept them deflated a bit so they can hype moving a handful of guys up to 99 OVR when they are having big years rather than starting with 99 OVR players. This will also be great for freshmen players and backups who are breakout stars.
>>
>>142665044
They’re literally the worst university in their own system.
>>
>>142660637
You still don't comprehend the words on your screen. SMU would be buying from Vandy, not from the SEC. Why are you so stupid that something this simple escapes understanding by your limited brain? Since the SEC would never allow it, this is all a thought experiment, which is probably why it is giving you so much trouble as you're incapable of thought.
>>
>>142662658
Miami and UNC aren't worth more than the SEC average and Clemson historically isn't either. FSU is an obvious add and maybe Clemson if there's reason to believe they have staying power and won't be back to Clemsoning.
>>
File: IMG_7405.gif (2.18 MB, 338x610)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB GIF
>>142667037
Friday night lights baby! Pro Football on a Friday night, a pair of jeans that fit just right and the radio up!
>>
>>142665044
They were down in the 200s before Saban arrived. Getting a boost in applications has given the university the opportunity to be more selective in who they enroll and yet 170 is the best they have been able to rank because they've increased enrollment and only minimally increased selectiveness.
>>
>>142667378
>Player dies
>Overall 0
Lmao
>>
What a faggot
>>
>>142662064
>they lose Florida State and Clemson
UNC goes out the door too followed by Miami, Louisville, Pitt and Virginia Tech.

Depending on how things shake out, Virginia, Duke, Syracuse, NC State and/or Georgia Tech are following them out as well.

If there's an ACC left after that, then it's going to be a G5 (Sunbelt if the leftovers are lucky, C-USA if they're not) skinwalking the ACC much like rumors have the MWC skin walking the PAC in a couple of years.
>>
>>142667583
UNC basketball prints money senpai
>>
>>142665131
post the webm of the cougars players dancing in front of the injured player
>>
>>142669161
They still arent a top 25 program in revenue. They might crack into it with b1g or SEC bux. idk if thats worth it for a football team that is above average in a bad conference.
>>
https://youtu.be/ThQteoYmCTw

Shit is looking fun in cfb 25.
>>
>>142669730
It would be worth it because the SEC has more than enough football powerhouses. UNC would be a huge boost for basketball without threatening the football balance of power or watering down the big time football games. Basketball is undervalued for a couple reasons.
>the NCAA signed a March Madness contract that was grossly under market value
>the NCAA takes a huge cut of the MM payout for themselves
Both of those will change in the next contract, which I think is in the early 2030s. The next contract will be a big raise. The conferences will take control of the tournament away from the NCAA at that point because they know how to run tournaments themselves for much cheaper than what the NCAA pays itself. When that happens the value of basketball schools goes up bigly.
>>
>>142669965
people watch basketball outside the Tourney?
>>
>>142670000
They often do, yes.
>>
>>142670000
if my school is on tv, and I remember its on, I might watch it
>>
>>142670000
no
>>
for me it will be app state mountaineers in cfb 25
>>
>console only

lmfao they are so fucking scared of PC chads having consumer friendly mods they have to joo out the tards who have locked down walled gardens
>>
>>142671033
im still debating it. This doesnt seem like a game that needed new gen especially after seeing it. must be a ton of junk code pry left over from madden.
>>
>>142670910
/cfb/ros, the Eurogods are laughing at us again...
>>
>>142671463
It's been over a decade, this game definitely needed an update. There was never even a version of the game with a 4 team playoff.
>>
>>142540565
>modern ea
it will be total shit and you know it
>>
>>142671548
living rent-free in their heads for almost two years now
>>
For me, it's Blue Mountain State
>>
>>142669641
>>
>>142671033
Probably. Autists would pay modders to fix it.
>>
File: PFB.jpg (50 KB, 795x417)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Call Paul
>>
File: 1689959306822.png (42 KB, 644x850)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>142671033
>>
new
>>142672284
>>142672284
>>142672284
>>
>>142669119
>"If there's an ACC left after that"

The ACC has a television contract with ESPN/ABC/The CW where all members (with the exception of Cal, Stanford, and SMU) receive $30 million / year from their television contract between now and 2036. The American's members receive $6 million / year from their TV deal; with a $10 million exit fee should they leave the conference. Literally every single member would jump at the first opportunity to leave that conference should the ACC extend an invitation.

Don't forget, Notre Dame has a football agreement with this conference (and is here for all other sports) and they have no intention of ever becoming full members of the Big Ten or SEC. Every single ND road game (at Boston College, at Wake Forest, at SMU, at Stanford, at California, etc.) would get picked up by ABC. Their home games are on NBC who's paying them $50 million / year to broadcast their home games.

There's going to be an ACC. You could literally get rid of every single member institution in that conference and all that would happen is that the G5 members would all jump into the conference and take advantage of the TV deal. Which is exactly why you had 5 members of the Pac-12 do a forced marriage with the Big 12 (television money, sustaining as much of the athletic budget as they can).

Heck, the ACC might even bribe every program to join as they would be receiving $1.4 billion from the 10 aforementioned members leaving the conference ($140 million exit fee). Or membership would get low enough that one of those members says "hey, we're only splitting the pie 9 ways now, it's in our best interest to collect the $50 million / year and use the national TV exposure instead of getting Network'd by the Big Ten or SEC".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.