[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5814.jpg (148 KB, 749x755)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
You can’t make this shit up XD the literal coach for France literally said what they’re grilling Enzo for
>>
French people... Being hypocrites?? I just can't believe this
>>
>>142827596
It has always been the case that the French team has always had players from Africa and from other countries and territories, and not just in football but in other sports," Deschamps told journalists at Saturday's pre-match press conference in Moscow.

"They are all French and they are all proud to be French," he added, "but through their origins, through their childhood, they have friends, they have families in these countries so they have a certain attachment to these countries and a certain pride that these people will see them play in a World Cup Final."
>>
>>142827596
This just means their court case has Jo ground to stand on.
Any competent lawyer will just use this.
>>
File: 1709716878024352.png (626 KB, 855x520)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>142827596
>>
>>142827596
Schitzo
>>
>>142827785
>in 1994
False, Paris is still a human zoo to this day
>>
>>142827596
Didn't the president of Kenya call France Africa on twitter?
>>
>>142827596
Did he say the players arent french?
>>
>>142827691
>they are all french
Case closed.
>>
>>142827596
Why does espn keep talking about africa?
>>
>>142827596
Not a mercenary team btw
>>
>>142832852
Probably
Africans dont think like white liberal cucks but many people assume they do
>>
>>142832914
>Q: Les nombreux joueurs d'origine africaine représentent-ils l'Afrique
>Question: are the numerous players of african origin representing Africa?

>Deschamps: L'équipe de France a eu des joueurs d'origine africaine ou des pays d'outre-mer, ç'a toujours été une richesse pour le foot et tous les sports français. Ils sont tous français et fiers d'être français. Mais c'est une fierté pour les personnes là-bas de les voir jouer une finale de Coupe du monde".
>Deschamps: The French national team has always had players of African or overseas origin, and this has always been an asset for soccer and all French sports. They're all French and proud to be French. But it's a source of pride for the people over there to see them play in a World Cup final.
>>
>>142832979
Not true
Thanks for putting commies in charge, niggerfaggot
>>
anyone remembers when in 2018 france became champions this whole "france is an african team" became viral?
i even remember some USA media talking about it
is funny how saying what everyone thinks is a bad thing now
>>
>>142833043
Thats how liberalism works
>>
>>142833043
yeah but you're saying it in a mocking way
and thus it's le bad
>>
i recently visited paris and thought the city looked much better than 6 years ago

saw 0 blacks i was really surprised
>>
>>142833131
I went there like 10 years ago and there were a lot of nigerians selling shit and a million chinese tourists who were really obnoxious. Overall it's not a bad city.
>>
>>142833131
That's funny
I saw zero whites in their team
>>
>>142827596
>>142827785
journalists are stupid and malevolent and you should never trust any headline
>>
Yes, and "I am black" is in a literal sense equivalent to "you are a nigger". They have different connotations though.
>>
>>142833131
Isnt that because of the olympics preparation?
>>
>>14283354
They didnt say nigger. They called them africans. Which is what the africans, espn and Macron are saying.

Its just liberal terrorism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.