[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721551755858639.webm (1.89 MB, 960x540)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
What kind of person enjoys watching this?
>>
File: IMG_0622.jpg (24 KB, 474x357)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>another boxcel thread
>>
Imagine the smell
>>
Allowing for this is what makes it 'real fighting' which is a stupid fetish that you used to go to bars to see
>>
>>142919527
Fighting mano e mano is not all daisies and roses
>>
>>142919527
Who is winning in this situation?
>>
File: tomoko (1).jpg (37 KB, 719x719)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>142919527
I love how his leg muscles turn very firm once he grabs his neck. His body gives it all just to dominate and literally kill the other guy unless he surrenders. It's very animalistic.
>>
SNIFFFFFFF
>>
>>142919779
The guy that's upside down. He's trying to break the other guy's arm at the elbow, though apparently he did not succeed and the fight ended by decision
>>
>>142919527
There's a reason why mma fans start whining whenever a fight goes to the ground
>>
>>142919527
Rednecks
>>
>>142919779
the fans
>>
USA SUCKS
JEWS SUCKS
USA JEWS SUCKS
JEWS USA SUCKS
>>
UFC IS SHIT.

END OF THE STORY.
>>
I WON'T REST UNTIL UFC FLOPS.
>>
>>142919527
lmfao
>>
Uh oh stinky.
>>
>>142919527
imagine if the guys asshole smell so bad he had to let go of his grip lol
>>
>>142919779
Diversity and inclusion in sports
>>
>>142919527
Kek, now I understand why people call MMA gay. Striking sports such as boxing might not be as effective or realistic but they sure are more pleasant to watch
>>
>>142924851
Boxing was developed as a sport by gentlemen for the purpose of preventing serious damage to the participants involved in duels.
MMA was developed by edgy faggots who wanted to see le epic cage fight from some very poorly made 80s propaganda films about fake underground fighting circuits in East Asia
>>
>>142919527
Fags
>>
>>142924882
I'm going to disagree on the basis of this gentlemen argument:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-BYHID9Wfk
>>
>>142927177
The gentleman argument went away when they started using gloves so they could hit each other in the head. Went from gentlemans duel to retard fight then.
>>
>>142919813
>tomoko (1).jpg
Even the supply of Argentine memes is inflated.
>>
The conference known for wrestling in the Big Ten and they fill arenas to watch it, at least at Penn State
>>
>>142930647
kek
>>
File: 1680381116281378.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>142919527
this better?
>>
>>142919527
I dislike contact sports

>>142934668
>this better?
Yeah

Although I don't like seeing women beaten, maybe they should smear themselves with oil and take shots without hitting them, so that their leggings slip down there.
>>
Now that I see it well...
I think she's almost killing her, look at her face, and the referee has taken his time stopping the fight.

This type of discipline is popular among those who practice martial arts, and much more so when they practice a mixture of them, contact fighting along with distance fighting.

It seems impractical to me, any drugged unfortunate who commits a crime armed with a gun is not going to give the opportunity to perform artistic kicks, although, perhaps, self-defense grabs are effective
>>
>>142919527
I kind of lost my passion after the last one. I have watched since McGregor 2018 I think. Not literally every fight but pretty much.
I just miss flash, pageantry, they don't even give the fighters a walkout song most of the time to save money. I do love Chama but its not enough. He is honestly just "le badass" and not very interesting beyond the walkout song and cool backstory. I got a taste of "fight culture" with those FightFairy videos and she ended up being a bit of a sick fuck, saying separate the art from the artist when it comes to CP...yeah so I told her to watch out from authorities with what she says, she implied she was Russian so who cares, I got fired from being a mod and just decided fuck that. I tried spicing it up with betting but just got depressed more. The whole thing is kinda soulless anyway. I just get my kicks from fiction like Cobra Kai and Jackie Chan now.

I guess I just did a blog oh well.
>>
>>142934668
That bitch has no ass, she looks like a frog. Why does MMA attract such genetic trash?
>>
>>142934919
>I just miss flash, pageantry, they don't even give the fighters a walkout song most of the time to save money

Typical of American shows

I just liked seeing the fictional world of Bully Beatdown

Those who practice competitive disciplines know very well that one alone cannot cover complete self-defense.

Perhaps the most practical thing is judo, rather than, for example, ITF Taekwondo (which incorporates boxing and self-defense).

But anyway... they only do it for pleasure, not for being useful
>>
>>142933221
here's fellow Big Ten school, as far as I've known, that's the school and state that's biggest until wrestling.
>>
>>142934974
With practical, there's not much more practical that wrestling when it comes to a bar fight. I've seen guys that were golden glove boxers (regional champs of the regional amateur boxing tournaments) in a bar fight and I've seen guys that were just varsity high school wrestlers in a bar fight. Both were equally as effective as winning but the wrestler was much more practical as didn't beat someone up with blood etc so you don't have to worry about getting sued or in trouble with the law for using excessive force/crossing the line too far

One guy was a huge ex high school captain of the football team that always won in bar fights. Then put him up against a guy that was just a varsity wrestler in high school and he loses immediately. Wrestler was half his size too but dove low wrapping his legs up, took him to ground and it was over as wrestlers train to put you in a variety of submarine holds immediately and there is nothing you can do
>>
>>142938260
>submarine holds
Submission
>>
>>142938260
how do you hold a submarine?
>>
The only entertaining MMA fights are the ones that are basically stand up fights , literally half the crow boos the second the fight goes to the floor.
>>
>>142938184
Here's fellow Big Ten school Ohio State with a comfy arena
>>
>>142919527
gay homosexuals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.