[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 275x183)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
What Olympic Sports should I watch? Im thinking about watching fencing and volleyball, but what else?
>>
fencing is really fun to watch
i wish i could've done that sport
>>
>>142933849
women's field hockey is a proper coomer sport
cardiobunnies in miniskirts
>>
>>142933880
That sport looks incredibly boring tho
>>
>>142933849
Archery is very based and strongmind sports that always delivers some tense matches.
Diving is aesthetic to watch because you can always expect Chinese perfection, niggas look like robots engineered to dive perfectly.
>>
>>142934070
>Archery
That actually does sound fun to watch considering how technically proficient you have to be to aim perfectly.
>>
>>142933849
Weight lifting is a much watch if you're into performances and athletes showing grit and toughness
Beach Volleyball is a must if you're a coomer and looking to jerk off to tall and lanky girl with nice butts
>>
>>142933849
street skate
>>
>>142934002
You are a boring human. Everything is boring to you
>>
>>142934090
archery is fun as hell cause after the seedings it's a 64 player single-elimination tournament (at least for individuals). anything can happen, it's basically march madness where each game is 10 minutes. and when the game is tied after the last round, overtimes come down to one single shot, no fucking around
last olympics some chick from Chad, the 64 seed, was up on the #1 overall seed after the first of four rounds. it didn't last but things like that make it pretty kino
>>
>>142933852
Fencers also have amazing asses.
>>
>>142933880
field hockey encourages strong upper bodies, which biases the selection for women with high androgenic hormone counts, hence top heavy manfaced uggos.
>>
>>142934002
It's all subjective. That's why you watch or YouTube them all and see which you like or not. It's like going to a buffet full of exotic foods, I'm going to try a lot more than just two

OP brought up fencing, that's the most boring thing I've ever watched, even the big high stakes one I watched that got a bunch of hype one Olympics

I saw another thread were a guy said he only plans on watching two events: volleyball and BMX racing

So I YouTubed BMX racing Olympics to see if I was missing anything and it was all boring to me, but BMX park came up and that was fun to watch and I didn't even know that was added to the Olympics recently so I got into a new one to watch tgis Olympics already
>>
File: fh.jpg (660 KB, 1600x901)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>142934002
Nah, it's alright.

I also like that the rules make a lot of sense, such as teams having only 3 chances to challenge the ref per game. VAR should have been implemented the same way, rather than being at the ref's discretion, and constantly bogging down the game. In grass stick they only use it when it matters, and if the ref gets overruled because he called it wrong it's a bigger deal and career embarrassment for the ref.

>>142935661
low test, look at these qts
>>
>>142935209
Are there official streams to watch the different sports on? No way in hell that they can show all of them on tv.
>>
Table tennis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsLaTZmP6Uw
>>
Rugby sevens is in the Olympics now, and four years ago it was a ton of fun to watch. Rugby is probably the best team contact sport in the world, so to be able to see all the national teams go at it is a pretty cool experience.
>>
>>142933849
athletics. T&F is great for entertainment, memes and coomposting
deathmarch (though it's just not the same without 50km)
breaking for the meme fest
modern pentathlon
table tennis
triathlon
judo
>>
>>142938924
>deathmarch (though it's just not the same without 50km)
Can't believe they replaced it with a gay relay.
>>
>>142934908
I only started caring about weightlifting once I started power lifting and dabbling in weightlifting myself. Really puts their performances into perspective.
>>
>>142938743
i have no idea if there are streams but you can also sign in with a tv provider (i used my parents' lol)
here's a random event just as example where you would need to sign in
https://stream.nbcolympics.com/swimming-us-olympic-team-trials-june-18-heats-live?olypid=12004868&olyfer=true
you can probably sign up for a free trial of jewtube tv or something, or just submit to peacock and pay $8 plus tip for the month
>>
I am looking forward to
Trampoline Gymnastics

And I cry myself to sleep every night that there is no longer
Karate
Horse Polo
Water motorsports

And that they have yet to add
Cannon shooting
mountaineering / mountain climbing
Gliding and Aeronautics
Ballooning
Water skiing jumping
La canne (martial art with canes)
Cycle polo
Kite flying
Life saving
Military exercise
Pistol dueling
Budō
Korfball
Wushu
>>
>>142934945
Park is better

Park - where they are going up in the air doing serial tricks

Street - where they skate around a floor littered with curbs and stair rails and such to do tricks on. Go into it with very very low expectations
>>
>>142935232
Especially the men
>>
breakdance
>>
>>142942775
>Cannon shooting
>Pistol dueling
Like, with paintball?
>Life saving
what

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.