[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You anons are fucking lame. Are none of you playinG EA College Football 25?
>>
I don’t give EA money.
>>
File: 1122 (Mittel).jpg (158 KB, 768x1024)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>142935195
>not on PC
I would love to but EA are retarted
>>
>>142935195
College football sucks, pro football rules

Either way, I don’t play sports vidya or non sports vidya so I will not be playing this vidya
>>
>>142935270

>Pro football rules

If you live in CITY.

Think of all the rural areas that support college football like Nebraska and Midwestern States. Not EVERY team is a city Pro team.

Fuck the NFL.
>>
>>142935195
Is Coach Primate in the game?
>>
>>142935398

None of the coaches are featured in the game because of cost and NIL etc.
>>
>>142935417

So? the coaches have nothing to do with the quaitiy of the game are you kidding me?
>>
don't play vidya
>it probably plays worse and less features than it's 20 year old version
cfb gags on dicks now
>id rather melt a penny into my eye than give it to EA >>142935201
>>
>>142935201
fpbp
>>
>>142935398
And there it is.
>>
people who play american football and/or basketball videogames are essentially bbc cuckolds
>>
Games that are nearly a quarter century old play better and have more features than current games. Anyone playing this shit and hyping it up is an idiot.
>>
Played the free trial. Offence is a lot of fun but defence is awful - pursuit angles look like they came from a pop Warner game. HBs and WRs shake off tackles all the time. Dynasty is missing features from 2014
>>
>>142935195
Not on PC so no
>>
>>142935195
is this to madden what pes is to fifa?
>>
>>142939968
So offense is favored over defense because POINTS!!!! Seems pretty realistic to me.
>>
Need a high school football game now that I'm a boomer and college feels soulless in comparison
>>
>>142935201
FPBP
>>
>>142935270
>college football sucks, pro football rules

You have it backwards. I live in a town where we have both an NFL and CFB team and the NFL fans are your alcoholic blue collar retard types. The college fans are more educated professionals.
NFL games, beside being a more boring product, suffer in-game due to the obese, drunken crowd constantly yelling ‘GET HIM!’ and believing every pass breakup was ‘INTERFERENCE!!!’.
College fans watch a more exciting game and are generally more educated about the sport itself, making the in-game experience far superior.
>>
>>142935195
>You anons are fucking lame
>for not overty playing video games
>>
File: HEEM.jpg (156 KB, 604x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>142935195
I just got NHL 24 for free with PS Plus and its fun (I know nothing about hockey THOUGH)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.