[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: paris.png (5 KB, 210x239)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
olympic medals per capita or just number of olympic medals a country gets. I think it's the first one because it is not fair that for instance Slovenia can't compete against USA because they are just a bigger countr and there's nothing we can do. But per capita is completly different story...
>>
>>142941017
Why is the logo a blonde women when blonde women are almost extinct?
>>
>>142941046
I don't know, looks neat tho.
>>
>>142941017
Olympic medals total. Per capita for coping.
>>
>olimpdicks
>>
>>142941178
You just say that beacuse you're a big country. If you were small as Slovenia you would be telling a different story.
>>
>>142941177
Idk looks like she is balding
>>
>>142941219
Who's your biggest hope in this Olympics.
>>
>>142941017
It's total golds ofcourse. Cope medals don't count. I've never seen anyone do a per capita ranking before.
>>
>>142941250
That's called "parting" your hear. Not that we'd expect someone, with hair that lets water bead off of it easily, to know that though.
>>
>>142941258
I only know Hana Goda the future GOAT of table tennis, some shooter who's supposed to be good, I hear we're decent at fencing and handball and we're usually competitive at weightlifting and wrestling
Not expecting any medals though
>>
>>142941017
how are you suppose to win per capita when you have size limits and your max total if everyone possible that wins is about 1:1-2 million. stop drooling over medal tables
>>
>>142941017
Raw gold and silver medals
>>
File: percapita.jpg (93 KB, 635x660)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>142941387

https://greatestsportingnation.com/
>>
>>142941017
% of delegation with one or more gold medal
>>
numbers of medals
we have more than ireland,croatia,czech republic and many more rich countries
>>
US has 333 million population
All Euros need to do is add up the best Europe countries that total a combined 333 million and make a table showing those European countries beat the USA

I'd especially do one for track and field, and one for swimming

Swimming
Take the Euro countries that win the most gold in swimming that combine for 333 million population. Add Australia (26m population) as they are dominant in swimming and Euro enough

Track and Field
Do the same thing, taking the Euro countries that win the most golds for a combined 333m total population

I'd imagine you'll get some nice e tables showing Euros > US

This isn't hard
>>
>>142941017
The correct medal calculation stat is Golds/Gold Medal Opportunities.
You have only have one athlete, who competed in one event, and they won gold? Congrats, you're batting 1.000
You won 10 golds, but you were in enough events that you hypothetically could have won 200? Tough shit loser, you're batting 0.050

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.