[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cye0148e10go

>The top European leagues, including the Premier League, and global players' union Fifpro will launch legal action against world governing body Fifa over its "abuse of dominance" in the game.

>The European Leagues, which represents 39 leagues and 1,130 clubs in 33 countries, says it is filing a complaint to the European Commission to protect the welfare of players.

>It comes following growing pressure from leagues and player unions, including the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), over the number of games added to the calendar and the impact on players.

>A Fifpro statement said the international calendar is "now beyond saturation", "unsustainable for national leagues" and a "risk for the health of players".

>It added: "Fifa's decisions over the last years have repeatedly favoured its own competitions and commercial interests, neglected its responsibilities as a governing body, and harmed the economic interests of national leagues and the welfare of players.

>"Legal action is now the only responsible step for European leagues and player unions to protect football, its ecosystem and its workforce."

>The statement said Fifa has "consistently refused to include national leagues and player unions in its decision-making process", having been urged to develop a clear and transparent process regarding the international match calendar.

HA HA TIME FOR CIVIL WAR
>>
negru
>>
File: 1695757769939455.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>142941033
we're back
>>
File: 1694301872193601.jpg (94 KB, 960x715)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
nothing will happen but watch my picture, really makes you think isn't it
>>
>>142941033
>leagues and fifpro
Nothing will happen unless clubs get involved and they won't because they care more about their pockets
>>
>>142941033
>ahhh i'm being forced to play divegrass and there is literally nothing i can do about it
>>
about time. greedy big noses try to kill everything nice
>>
>>142941033
god i cant wait for total soccer death

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.