[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e8d183.jpg (70 KB, 960x720)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How come trans athletes still aren't allowed to compete against the sex they identify as? You hear about trans rights and how far we've come everywhere, but seems like...not much really has changed?
>>
>>142941209
Keep dilating, you'll get your chance
>>
>>142941209
That STATE of Zaha
>>
pretty sure there were some troons the last time
this time there will probably be dozens
>>
>>142941209
Rojas is not a tranny though. Just really ugly.
>>
>>142941209
Why bother having gendered sports at all if men can just compete with women as they please?
>>
>>142941209
>Guys, I'm thinking about trannies again
>>
>>142941481
I know you just posted about it
>>
>>142941367
Not a lot. The IOC has very strict rules about trannies participating, all of which pretty much remove the advantage of being a man. That's why the ones who slip through the cracks are so shit.
>>
>>142941209
Is she a tranny or just an unfortunate looking black woman?
>>
after hundreds of years of civilization with like two trans athletes suddenly they're everywhere, nobody ask any questions about this or else you're phobic
>>
>>142941209
I know several enby women who still compete in the women's division because there's no enby division and if they ran with the men they'd be creamed even if they were on T
>>
>>142942675
you're telling me they're ladies... but they wear pants??? that's crazy! what a crazy new thing! these kids are unlike anyone in the history of civilization - girls with short hair who wear pants, it's unprecedented! wow! what a forward thinking culture!
>>
WTF is an enby? I'm 30 years old and I've never heard of this gay shit
>>
>>142942727
self-persecuting tomboy girls or guys trying to fuck self-persecuting tomboy girls
>>
>>142941209
fuck off back to /pol/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.