[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Which is the best career option for a footballer: passing thru many clubs or staying at one club only?
>>
>>142948808
Three clubs.
I remember when I was a kid.
I wanted to play for AIK Stockholm, then Bayern München and then finish my career in Inter.
>>
If you're an absolute world class player, you wanna lead several big clubs to trophies
But if you're not quite that level, staying at one club can boost your legacy
>>
one-club players have more sovl and dignity than multi-club mercenary cucks
>>
for me it's Ronaldo, played for Barca, Real, Inter and Milan and was loved in every one of them.
>>
>>142948808
why not both
>>
>>142948808
It’s obviously very hard to only play for one club and have an elite career these days, because the modern system with its money has created a very strong club hierarchy. There are like 10 clubs at the top and you cannot really hope to start your career with them. Likewise, these clubs are more likely to eventually replace you. But in general, being loyal to a single club (or maybe two or something, I don’t think anybody will mind you starting your career somewhere else) is better. Not only does it give yourself stability in life and implies something is going right in your career, it also means you are more likely to break records and find the love and respect of the fans. And that’s great if you want to be remembered
At some point, changing clubs over and over makes you look like a caricature, no matter how good you are. But the modern business average probably is 5 clubs or so anyway, that was unheard of 50 years ago
>>
>>142950176
because one contradicts the other
what the fuck
>>
>>142950654
https://youtu.be/w9wi0cPrU4U?si=3-myFREGZg7nVjES&t=6
>>
File: Morrata.png (48 KB, 397x612)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
I prefer the Morata way.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.