[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ngannou drugged.png (427 KB, 582x794)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
AJ is such an obvious fraud that I can't help but believe Francis. It's obvious the UK wants him as the black poster boy of boxing
>rigged Olympic gold (watch the fight on Youtube)
>obviously roided and no one cares
>never fights outside the UK or the desert
>if he fights in America he loses to fat Mexican midgets
>now this
>>
>>142952360
Shame normies don't see it like this, they are braindead. Drugging or not, there is also the commission harassing Francis and making him sit around three hours longer than AJ before the fight

Of course Joe "look at that BBC!" Rogan downplays this shit too
>>
>obsessed german faggot replying to himself
sad!
>>
>>142952644
>allowing mentally ill seethers who hog the catalog 24/7 to make the first post in your thread
kek no, cry about it
>>
>makes thread about england because he's obsessed and constantly seething over his superiors
>waits 7 minutes and gets no replies so he samefags desperately looking for attention
>doesn't even deny he's samefagging like a normal autistic retard, but he instead continues to obsess over english posters
can't make this shit up lmao
>>
>>142952860
Samefagging !=! addendum and I didn't make a thread about your shithole
>>
>replies in less than a minute
holy obsessed and seething LMAO
>>
nah ngannu just sucks watch the derrick lewis fight he just goes stiff sometimes
>>
>>142952860
Oluwafemi Olaseni isn't English though.
>>
francis is a shit fighter unironically, he was just lucky enough to be born bigger and stronger than most people on the planet.
>>
>>142952360
>What's up, man? Good to see you. You have had a lot of experiences since the last time I saw you.

Such "experiences" as his child dying. Why is Joe like this? Borderline psychopathic.
>>
VAXXED
>>
>>142952360
>loses to fat Mexican midgets
as should be...
>>
>>142952860
What are you on about mate he made a thread about Africans pillowtapping on Saudi Arabia
>>
>uugghhh i got blurry vision during the match duhh
maybe it's the punches to head you took you donkey
>>
File: 1703934342856269.png (708 KB, 1100x750)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
Coooooooope
>>
>>142952360
nigganou is the least technically correct UFC champion in history and it's a good thing he isn't in the org
>>
>>142953108
>>142953235
>>142954703
These unironically. Francis was lucky enough to be big and have some power in his fist. That doesn’t necessarily make a good boxer nor MMA fighter.
He’s also boring to watch and honestly he can’t complain for the amount of money thrown at him for such limited work.
RIP his son though he didn’t deserve that
>>
>>142954660
I remember seeing this and thinking either Fury made him look much better than he was or Fury is that shit to make a rank amateur trouble him like that
AJ had no time for this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.