[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (12 KB, 910x231)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Why is nobody talking about this? Does the rest of the world really hate us so much that they just keep on talking about us when more interesting shit happens?
>>
Fun fact: paraguay has no official relations with peoples republic of china.
>>
>>142957998
we really are the center of the world

that said, based annihilation
>>
>>142958066
this anon is the first german i've seen today speaking sense, the rest were apologists for the apes
>>
>>142957998
nobody cares or expects anything from Paraguay desu
>>
>>142958066
this the kind of nigga you meet in Bariloche
>>
>>142957998
Quality of all sports have collapsed and zoomers don't care about sports in general, so it just happens to be one of the things that they reference in their optics war
Most sensible people stopped paying attention to soccer in 2016
>>
>>142958110
it's just common sense imo, hate argentina or not, bunch of savages tearing onto the field in a foreign country signifies a larger issue at work
>>
surprised this board is not dick riding japan more tbhfam
>inb4 LE ANIME SITE
grow up,kid
>>
>>142958110
Are moroccans the worst or are the rest of nafris on par with them?
>>
>>142957998
was it rigged too?
>>
>11 man team demolishes 10 man team that was already inferior with 11
yeah i wonder why nobody talks about it
>>
>>142958413
I'd say Algerians and Moroccans are the worst
>>
>>142958096
I was expecting them more since we didnt call up any overage players or key players such as Kubo, Yuito, Matsuki and so on though.
>>
>>142960048
Do you think you guys can make it to the finals? I'll be rooting for you after today's display.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.