[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: messiangy.jpg (60 KB, 589x469)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
OUR MEDIA IS FUMING BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED
EXPECT CONSEQUENCES IN THE COMING DAYS,SEE YOU IN COURT,FRANCE AND MOROCCO
>>
As much as I hate Riggitina, the fact that the Muslims chimped out and tried to kill their players instead of waiting two minutes for the ref to rule out the goal with VAR, and the fact that French security let them enter the field like that, merits pulling out of the Olympics midway through. Wouldn't blame them.
>>
There's precedent of teams being warned due to actions from fans.
Sure, puto chant and the liverpool thing aren't related to olympics, but I'd expected the same kind of integrity.
>>
>>142958543
You won't do shit
>>
>reee give is our penalty
>>
>>142958968
>I bet you won't even cry and piss and shit yourself and spread misinformation about us!
>>
>>142958815

they just gave the pass to this marrocos to do what the fuck they want if things dont go their way
>>
>>142958543
CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
>>
your brokeass country doesnt have any leverage lol
>>
>>142958543
>FRANCE AND MOROCCO
lol, what the fuck are you gonna do?
>>
>>142959225

OUR PRESIDENT MILEI IS FLYING TO FRANCE RIGHT NOW,IS OVER FOR YOU,PITCH INVADERS
>>
>>142958543
>anon posts the most obvious bait known to man
>every reply is taking it seriously, getting mad

forget futbol for a min, what the fuck happened to 4chan

>>142959106
based oldfag
>>
What happened?
>>
>>142959106
Oh noes here comes the Rigging police.
>>
>>142959268
The ref helped the home team. No biggie, happens at every tournament.
>>
>>142958543
Imagine their betting losses. Argentina is ruined again!
>>
Argentina could win a war against France anytime. But if Morocco joins you're both fucked.
>>
>>142962133
I just submitted a request to sticky notes very Argentinian post.
>>
CHIQUI TAPIA THE AFA PRESIDENT SENT A OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO FIFA
SEE YOU IN COURT,FRENCHIES
>>
Any footage of what actually happened between the goal going in and it getting disallowed?
>>
File: chiquitini.jpg (857 KB, 1920x1440)
857 KB
857 KB JPG
>>142962217
chiquitini crying in his car KWAB
>>
>>142959264
Argentina posters are just that bad
>>
SECRET MEETINGS HAPPENING
PHONE CALLS BEING MADE
YOU ARE DONE,FRANCE,ENJOY YOUR LAST EVER OLYMPICS
>>
>>142962269
Just accept the fact that people laughing at you for jumping the border to clean toilets at taco bell make you incredibly butthurt, we mind raped you so hard we took the joy of your /sp/ posting
>>
>>142958543
Fuck, call the olympic committee, the south america belgians are chimping again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.